The Nurse & The Young Male Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha final gets what she wants.
1.7k words
4.5
65.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers

Samantha couldn’t wait to get back to work, all the fun she’d been having was making her more and more horny every day. Today she had decided to not wear any underwear to work. Everyday Samantha took time to look in the mirror at her mature voluptuous body. Mature age hadn't adversely affected her body, she had a very curvy body with a fairly wide hips and a comparatively slim waist and a huge bosom. Her skin was pale and as such her skin has stayed smooth, she had a very beautiful face that fit her figure perfectly. Samantha's breasts were roughly the size her nipples were hard are rocks as they gently rubbed on the material of her tunic. As she walked down the hallway her heavy breasts swayed from side to side attracting a lot of male attention. When she arrived on the ward she noticed the curtain around Ben’s bed drawn so she decided to go about her rounds. The doctors had finished examining Ben’s arms and had decided that the casts were no longer required. The casts had been put on as a precaution and were now replaced with simple pressure bandages to help the healing.

Samantha entered Ben's stall, she had a very matronly look about her today. Even without her bra the uniform held her large natural breasts high and created a wonderful cleavage. Ben looked at Samantha and found it hard to control his excitement. His large penis started to make a tent under the thin hospital sheets. Instead of reaching straight for what she wanted, Samantha fought to keep control and make Ben work for his pleasure. Samantha started tending to the sheets on the bed, gently tucking in all the lose corners. As she moved around bed Ben watched as her large breasts swayed heavily under her uniform. The pale skin of her exposed cleavage looked smooth and irresistible; Ben's cock started twitching close to Samantha's busy hands. The temptation to reach across the bed and rip the sheets off the bed almost overcame Sam but she continued moving the cubicle busying her.

The injuries Ben had sustained were fairly serious; however he still had limited use of his arms thanks to the removal of the casts. The display he was watching got him extremely excited, he was watching as Sam bent down swinging her voluptuous hips and exposing a seductive view of her pale thighs. Ben reached down and lifted his sheet slightly to view how hard his cock had become; the blood was coursing though the thick veins that ran the length of his giant cock. He reached down with his stiff arm and gently touched the tip of his cock. Sam could see what Ben had started but refused to give into temptation, instead she undid her top button to let a little more of her breasts show and hitched her dress up slightly higher until the top of her thighs were visible. Ben slowly rubbed his hard cock from tip to base, the touch making him shiver with excitement. Ben's cock was at full length now, reaching well above his belly button and nearly touching his chest. It stretched at least 11 inch's and his fingers wouldn't meet when he gripped his hot cock. His athletic body tensed as he gently massaged his long cock, tracing the thick veins encircling his cock and pulling and pushing his foreskin over his sensitive purple head. Samantha lost track of what she was doing and was staring at the wondrous site in front of her.

Samantha slowly unbuttoned her uniform, her large breasts pushing against the tight material of her tunic. She had to pull her uniform over her shoulders to expose her breast's to Ben, as the material moved aside Ben watched the soft flesh wobbly and finally burst free. Ben watched in awe as Samantha breasts swayed free from their prison, her nipples were had and stood proud. The view turned Ben on even more and his cock twitched and throbbed visible under the light sheets separating Samantha from her need. Samantha moved close to the bed side her hand moving towards the pinnacle of the tenting sheet, ready to grasp what she wanted so badly. Out of nowhere Samantha's beeper sprang into action; she quickly buttoned up her uniform and rushed out of the cubicle to check on the emergency. Luckily it was a false alarm so she casually walked back to Ben's cubicle, because Ben wasn't sure who it would be he was laid on his side with his eyes closed, faking sleep. Samantha could faintly see the outline of his massive member resting at a 90 degree angle to his body, looking like a snake under the covers. She gently rested her hand on the bump, tracing her hand on top of the covers up and down the entire length of Ben's wonderful member. Ben moaned slightly as Sam lovingly caressed his now super hard cock, she had enough of all the fooling around and ripped the sheet back to expose what she wanted so badly.

Ben turned onto his back and let his heavy cock rest in his muscled belly, gently stroking his egg sized balls causing his testicles to contract tightly. Samantha gently wrapped her soft manicured hand around Ben's heavy cock, gasping at the weight. She felt the moistness growing between her legs as she sub-consciously prepared to take Ben for the first time. With her free hand Samantha quickly unbuttoned the front of her tunic again shrugging her shoulders to free the upper half of her body. Her uniform feel to the floor leaving her stark naked except for her shoes which she kicked off revealing her red painted toe nails and soft feet. Still manipulating Ben's rigid cock Samantha climbed onto the bed kneeling over his shins and leaning forward, her mouth closing in on Ben's hard cock. Ben watched as Sam's massive breasts swayed heavily rubbing on his thighs, he could see the saliva glistening in her mouth as she stretched it wide enough to accommodate the head and a small length of his willing cock. Samantha's tongue stuck out slightly as his cock reached her hot full lips, taking the oversized head into her mouth. Ben moaned as the end of his cock became engulfed in Samantha's mouth, her saliva covering it making it easier for Sam's mouth to glide down the shaft. Sam's expert mouth slide up and down Ben's shaft, taking a little more each time until she managed half of the giant cock.

Samantha's pussy started tingling, requiring attention from Ben in some form, careful while still sucking she rotated so she was facing the other direction and shuffled her ample rear end close to Ben's face in 69 position. The hair surrounding Samantha pussy was slightly lighter then the hair on her head and trimmed short. Her excitement showed in the form of glistening juices seeping from her pussy, with stiff arms Ben caressed Sam's soft cheeks parting the lips of her vagina. Ben was blessed with a longer then normal tongue, using his advantage he manipulated her folds making her squirm gently. They carried on like this, Samantha working Ben's cock, sliding up and down, twirling her amazing tongue around his shaft. Ben lapped hungrily, enjoying Samantha's juices, every so often probing the inside of her pussy and using his fingers to caress her g-spot. Samantha’s saliva almost covered Ben's cock in a slippery sheath, while slotting his cock between her lips she started sliding her hand up and down. In Ben's fragile state it was up to Samantha to take the next step, she slide his cock from her mouth and again rotated so that she was facing Ben.

They kissed passionately, their tongues exploring with growing hunger. Her hand slid round and picked up the heavy cock, slotting it between her hot lips, parting them slowly but surely. Sam took it slowly, easing more of Ben's cock into her pussy, coating it with her slippery juices. About half of Ben's massive cock had expanded Samantha pussy when she started to feel her orgasm building. Ben's cock pressed against her g-spot making Samantha want to cry out with pleasure, with every stroke coming closer to an earth shattering orgasm. It final came, Samantha gripped Ben's cock with the strength of her orgasm her body involuntarily trying to make Ben orgasm inside her but Ben held on while he sucked on her nipple. When the orgasm subsided Ben's cock had managed to slip all the way deep into Samantha's body, probing near her cervix, pushing her width to its maximum, filling her like never before. Her thrusts became more powerful making her breasts slap heavily against the very top of her belly. Ben continued to suck and slurp on Sam's tender nipple sending pleasure through her body.

Samantha could feel another orgasm coming and wanted Ben to join her this time because they had already been a long time. Her hand reached round and fondled Ben's egg sized balls gently, they were tight against his body and she could feel the familiar twitch slowly building. Samantha let herself go while another orgasm took hold of her tired body, her pussy gripping the whole length of Ben's throbbing penis. The feel of their bodies close together, sliding over one another and Samantha breast's swaying like heavy pendulums took Ben over the edge and he felt his ball's contract. It took a few more strokes for the hot cum to spill from the end of Ben's cock and reach the top of Samantha's pussy. The heat from the cum pushed Samantha into her second orgasm with full force. Samantha could feel the huge amount of cum splashing the inside of her mixing with her own pleasure juices. After 6 full contraction's Ben started to subside and Samantha held him close for a couple of minutes letting them both cool down. Samantha carefully climbed off staring at Ben's still throbbing cock with great pleasure, it was by far the biggest she'd ever seen never mind taken. In turn Ben looked at Samantha's matronly body; her curves were so beautiful, the wondrous breasts making Ben want more. They would both have to wait now for another opportunity to arise.

To be continued...

young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers