The Nurse & The Young Male Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben samples interracial sex with curvy queen.
1.6k words
4.46
66.7k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers

It was late in the evening and the shift nurses had just changed to the night gang. Ben had become familiar with most of the nurses during his stay so he was surprised when he saw a new face among the group of women. The new nurse was black with medium length curly hair, shorter then the other women in the group and tiny compared to the male nurses. She actually looked a little dumpy in the distance but she was really pretty in the face with beautiful full lips and nice teeth, she was also quite jolly and bubbly compared to her colleagues. Ben was looking forward to meeting with this new member of staff, he’d never sampled a beautiful black woman before.

It worked out rather nicely for Ben that night as the nurse he so wanted to meet had been assigned to his bay. He kept awake and discreetly watched her go about her business, checking on the patients around him. She was about 5 foot tall and probably a size 16 but to Ben’s favor she also had a massive chest. The uniform she was wearing, like most he had seen was clinging firmly to her body. She was very curvaceous, her hips swayed to emphasize the shape of her body. Ben could only see the bottom half of her legs that were covered in glossy black tights that made her legs look smooth as silk. She had small dainty feet that were covered by the normal black shoes with a slight heel. Ben was fascinated by her, she looked very prim and proper but there was something about her that turned him on.

The thoughts running through Ben’s mind sent excitement down to his manhood and the familiar bulge started showing through the thin sheets. As Ben turned thoughts around in his mind his cock started to grow to full hardness creating a 12 inch long mound running over his belly. As the nurse made her way around, checking all the other bed’s close to Ben. As she made her way round to Ben’s bed he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. As she approached Ben’s bed she noticed the extra large bulge under the sheet’s and immediately pulled the privacy curtain around the bed. The nurse carefully wheeled her trolley to the side of Ben’s bed positioning it at waist level. She carefully removed the sheets, pulling them from the bottom and exposing the prize cock she’d spied. She gave out a quiet gasp when the actual size became apparent.

From the tray the nurse picked up a towel and carefully lifted the monstrous cock from Ben’s belly. She then draped the towel across his belly and chest forming a soft cover for his hot cock to lie. The nurse then picked up some soap and a small bowl of warm water and placed them on the side of the bed. She proceeded to soap her hands with large amounts of suds. Ben opened an eye slightly to catch a glimpse of her name tag which said Jenny. Jenny reached out with her soapy hands staring intently on the huge cock before her, the warmness of her soft hands touched Ben’s cock for the first time. She quickly slid her hands all over the huge cock and balls turning them into a foamy mass. Her dainty plump hands wouldn’t fit around the girth and she used both together to get a full grip on the monster cock.

Ben opened his eyes, Jenny knew he was awake but wanted to keep to the business at hand. All she wanted was the huge cock in front of her, in fact that what most women wanted from Ben. Jenny worked her hands up and down the long shaft, the soap making it slick and shiny. With one hand working Ben’s shaft she used the other to start massaging her moist clitoris through her silky pants. The silk against her fingers felt wonderful and she continued to stimulate herself while imagining the big cock inside her. Using the warm water she carefully washed all the soap of Ben’s cock and balls making it look irresistible in the dim light. Instead of drying him off Jenny picked up the heavy cock and moved in close to examine it thoroughly. His balls were the size of eggs in a hairless sack hanging down between his legs, the base of his cock was almost as thick as baseball bat handle. At the base were a number of thick veins coursing with pleasure making an almost ribbed pattern up the length. The skin concealing his purple end was stretched and slid easily over to reveal a large slit. She could tell Ben was a big cummer and she enjoyed that thought. She wanted him like nothing before, she had to have him inside her making her cum.

Jenny knew she had to be quick and now she was starting to get really horny. She really didn’t have time to spend time removing her clothes so she just kicked off her shoes and hitched her skirt up. Ben looked at her stood there and noticed she was wearing crotch less pantyhose with some silky black underwear. She moved like a woman possessed as she climbed onto the bed, straddling Ben and reaching behind for his large member. Her vagina was on fire as she managed to slide the tip of his rock solid cock just inside her opening. Ben’s hands unbuttoned Jenny’s uniform and let her massive black breasts swing free into his waiting hands. They where heavy with nipple the size of his thumb nail that were hard and protruding. They hung down just above here belly button and stood proud from her body looking like two giant melons.

Jenny tried to fit more of Ben’s cock into her pussy but she could only manage about 4 inch’s of his giant member. Ben could feel the tightness of her pink pussy trying to swallow his cock. Jenny’s excitement increased and hot slippery fluid oozed down Ben’s cock. Without warning Jenny gripped Ben with her thighs, her pussy also clamping hard onto his cock. Warm thick fluid gushed from her covering Ben’s cock and dripping down his balls. Jenny sped up slowly managing somehow to engulf more and more of Bens throbbing member. Slowly but surely Jenny was reaching her goal of taking the whole cock inside her aching pussy. Ben was taken a back by Jenny’s explosion but also highly excited by witnessing her orgasm. He groped her breasts and played with her nipples, using his long powerful tongue to stimulate them and gently sucking them.

It wasn’t long before Jenny was taking the whole length inside her, she could feel the tip exploring places nothing had ever touched before. Another orgasm gripped her sending a throbbing sensation down her pussy, milking Ben’s cock from bottom to top. Jenny didn’t want Ben to orgasm inside her so she dismounted the stallion and moved into a crouch so his cock bobbed near her swaying breasts. The fluid on Ben’s cock was enough to provide lubrication as she encased the giant cock with her heavy breasts. Even though her breasts were big enough to totally engulf every cock she’d done this to before Ben’s managed to poke out the top. She held them tightly around his cock, the soft and smooth skin making an interesting new sensation for Ben. With gently building up and down movement Jenny simulated a milking motion of Ben’s cock. The head of his penis was irresistible so she started licking and popping it between her wet juicy lips.

Ben watched the soft flesh of Jenny’s sumptuous breasts jiggle with every slight movement. Her red plump lips sucked hard of the head of his penis while her eyes watched intently at Ben’s facile reactions. His cock twitch, once, twice, three times as the cum started to make its long journey up the long length that was Ben’s cock. Jenny knew it was coming and sucked a little more of the head in to make sure she caught every drop. The warmth hit the back of her throat as lashing of hot cream injected down into Jenny’s belly. She was amazed at how much there was but kept swallowing until there was no more. There was some mess now that needed to be cleaned. Using the warm soapy water Jenny for the second time that night she carefully washed Ben’s still hard cock. She still yearned for his cock, wanting him inside her again but she knew she’d have to wait. After finishing cleaning the wondrous joy machine before her she had to now clean her breasts. Ben watched with greedy eyes as she thoroughly soaped her breasts. Her hands slipped over the slick surface, taking each breast in turn and lifting it making them look even bigger. The show eventually ended with both of them still wanting more but knowing they would have to wait.

Ben watched Jenny reach up, her breast swaying as she pulled the curtain back around the bed. She then wheeled her trolley away, wiggling her hips as she walked, making Ben’s cock twitch with excitement. Ben’s time at the hospital would soon be over and he was going to miss it. He knew somehow that his sexual experiences wouldn’t end with his departure.

To be continued...

I hope you enjoy this series, if you have any ideas for future experiences let me know. My favourites involve mature women with big breasts and smooth bodies.

young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers