The Nurse's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman comes to terms with her sexuality.
3.2k words
4.42
89.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipado321
zipado321
68 Followers

Ch. 02: Rebecca's Surprise

Note: This is a stand-alone story that takes place after "The Nurse's Tale." If you like this one, please check out my other stories as well!

* * * * *

Leia lay in bed naked. Her lights were off and the window was open a bit, letting a cool spring breeze into the room. She had taken a bath that night and her skin felt especially soft. Using her right hand, she ran her fingers through her blonde hair, down the cheeks of her perfect, young-looking face, then lower. She felt her full, warm, 34C breasts and breathed in sharply as she felt that her soft pink nipples had become hard with the cool air. Her fingers kept moving, pausing for a moment on her flat, firm tummy. She opened her thighs a bit and pushed her fingers lower.

She was absolutely, perfectly hairless down there--she had made sure of that during her lengthy bath earlier. Ever so lightly, she ran her middle finger down her slit. It was already wet. In face, it had been wet quite a lot in the past week. She pushed her finger in a bit, moaning softly as it entered her silky, warm pussy. She spread her legs wider and pushed her finger in more. Cherishing the feeling of her hot wetness, she teased her clit then moved her finger down to her hole. She pushed it in a little; it felt great, but she realized it wasn't what she was looking for. In the darkness, she blushed at her newfound interests. She brought down her left hand, letting the thumb push into her wetness and lazily start to play with her clit. The wet, warm middle finger of right hand pulled out of her pussy for a moment while she spread her legs as far as they would go. Then she put her finger back in, but only to wet it again.

Leia slid her middle finger even lower and felt as goosebumps appeared on her skin and her stomach felt anticipation: she was touching her asshole. Biting her lower lip, deeply, deeply ashamed that she enjoyed this, she wiggled and pushed her finger, feeling resistance at first. Then she moaned and the wet first knuckle of her middle finger was masturbating her ass. She pushed more and she quietly cried out in pleasure/pain as she pushed to her second knuckle. She started to curl and move her finger and let out a breath. The feeling was amazing, just like a week ago with... Leia's hips bucked at the memory of Nurse Green bending the girl over, fingering her ass, feeling her and humiliating her.

Continuing to finger herself, she realized that the nurse had done something else too, and the hand that was touching her clit came up to her perfect breasts. She tried pinching her left nipple, but her thumb was too slippery. Frantically she put her thumb in her mouth and sucked the juices off; this time, she was able to pinch her nipple hard enough to make her cry out, hard enough to make her wetter. She realized that her orgasm was building, and she started to move the finger in her ass faster and faster. She didn't care that this was wrong, she didn't care that a woman had done this to her a week ago; all she cared about was making herself cum. Very close now, she kept pinching and tightened her asshole around her finger, just about to--

"Leia?"

The naked high school senior jumped at the sound of her father's voice. She quickly pulled a heavy flannel sheet over her body, shoulders, and hands, and curled up. The door opened to the dark room and Leia was sure that her nakedness could not be seen.

"Princess? Are you sleeping?"

Sounding as sleepy and mildly irritated as possible, Leia said, "Daddy? What?"

"I'm home and I just wanted to say goodnight." He walked over to her bed and she prayed that the smell of her juices weren't in the air. He sat on the bed next to her. "Goodnight, angel," and with that he put his hand on her back and kissed her on the forehead. He rubbed once up and down her back and the girl closed her eyes. Then he did it again, a bit slower; in the darkness, Leia blushed because she now knew he could feel that she was naked. She was amazingly embarrassed, but found herself even more aroused by the embarrassment. Why did she feel like this? Why was she so different? There was an awful pause, then her father said, "Well, I'll leave you alone, pretty girl... goodness, 'pretty girl.' You're practically a woman." Her father cleared his throat awkwardly and stood. "Goodnight, Leia." She opened her eyes and he was gone.

The next day was a new marking period and Leia found herself back in the locker room after gym, changing from her sweatpants and t-shirt. She had just pulled off her shirt, revealing a fairly sensible poinsettia red bra, when she heard a familiar voice.


"Pardon me, ladies."

Before she turned around, Leia had turned pale. It was Rebecca Green, the 42-year-old high school nurse. Leia and Rebecca had not seen each other at all in the past week. In that time, the nurse had gone from shock and denial that she had violated a student, to being incredibly turned on by the memory, to near infatuation with the girl. A few times, in fact, Rebecca had shut the door to her inner office and had slowly and sweetly masturbated, thinking about the girl's panties, the smell of her hair, the sound of her cries of joy and pain, the feeling of her shaved, soft pussy.

There stood Rebecca, her rather curly brunette hair falling down onto the shoulders of her all-white uniform. She said, "I had just wanted to go over the results of your scoliosis tests from last week," she said to the girls. Of course, no one at the school (except for Leia, perhaps) knew how much Rebecca enjoyed her current surroundings. Seeing these sweaty, half-changed high school girls, Rebecca was in her glory. A closeted bisexual, Rebecca could feel her heart beating fast as she looked around the room: the way the green briefs with red trim curved snugly around the small butt of one petite girl, the way the breasts of a tall and somewhat chubby girl with curly blonde hair seemed to be overflowing out of a pink lace bra that was clearly a cup size to small, the way a third girl's curly dark black pubic hair was slightly showing out of the sides of her white panties. But most of all, Rebecca was excited from the reason she was there: Leia, looking so doe-eyed with a look that was sexy, vulnerable, and scared.

"I'm handing out passes with your names on them." She looked at Leia with a smirk, saying, "Please come at this time." Leia nodded, flushed and embarrassed.

Leia's pass was for ten minutes before the end of the school day. It made for a difficult wait, but eventually the time came. Her hands were shaking a bit as she left class to go to the nurses office. She wasn't sure what to expect; worse, she wasn't sure what she wanted. Would the nurse pretend nothing had happened? Would she try something again?

Rebecca smiled as she heard the door open: she knew the girl would come. Letting the smile disappear, she wiped the smile from her face and turned around. "Hello, Leia."

"Hello, Nurse Green."

"Please come into my office and we can discuss your results."

Leia followed her into the inner office. It was simple enough: a large desk, some filing cabinets, some pictures on the wall. She sat, trying to remind herself not to be nervous... trying to remind herself that she was an intelligent, active, college-bound high school senior in control of her destiny.

"Now," Rebecca said while smiling devilishly, "I don't mind saying you did well on your test last week."

Leia's face turned red and she looked down at the floor. Why was she enjoying this embarrassment?

"Leia, look at me." The girl raised her eyes. "You haven't told anyone about last time, have you?"

"No," Leia whispered. Again, she was embarrassed and looked down. Why hadn't she told anyone? It clearly was a violation in so many ways, it clearly had been so wrong.

"You... liked it then?"

"Yes." Why hadn't she just said no and left?

"Leia, look me in the eyes when you talk to me or get out of this office. You don't want that, do you?"

Leia's eyes shot up to look at Rebecca. "No... no, I don't."

"Tell me what you liked about it," Rebecca said with a harsh sound in her voice.

Leia kept looking at the nurse, but paused, searching for words. "For a lot of it, I hated it. I hated the pain and I hated the embarrassment... then I realized that what you were doing felt good, and the other stuff only added to it."

Rebecca gave a kind smile. "The pain and embarrassment added to it... but that wasn't the only thing, was it? Had you ever been with another woman before?" Leia shook her head no. "And how about a boy... have you been with a boy before?"

The look on Leia's face turned defiant. "Yes! I'm 18 for goodness sake. I've had sex. Twice."

"And how was it?"

Leia shrugged. "It was okay."

Rebecca smiled knowingly and put her hands on the desk. She motioned once for Leia to put her hands into the nurse's; the girl obeyed. "I want you to be mine, and I'll show you things that are more than okay. Will you do that for me?"

Leia paused, knowing that there was a lot balancing on the next thing she said. This was all so crazy and so wrong. She should just go home and see if any college acceptance letters had come. She had a future and this certainly shouldn't be part of it. But looking at Rebecca's kind, protecting, maternal face, Leia wanted the nurse to care for her.

"Will you trust me?" asked Rebecca.

"Yes. I'll trust you."

Rebecca grinned excitedly. "Good. Now, here's what I want you to do: I want you to stand up and bend over my desk."

Again, the girl paused. It wasn't too late to stand up and walk out and... but instead Leia found herself standing and bending over the desk.

"Now, this is all going to be fine," said Rebecca. She walked behind Leia and pulled the skirt up and onto the girl's back. Rebecca paused for a moment. "You really do have an amazingly beautiful ass, Leia." Rebecca smiled as she heard a nervous, whispered thank you. The nurse softly ran a hand over the poinsettia red panties, across the small of Leia's back, and down her hips. "Alright, honeygirl... the panties are coming off." Rebecca hooked the waistband and slowly pulled down; when the panties reached Leia's thighs, she let go, allowing them to fall into a double circle around her feet. "Open your legs a bit more... good...." Rebecca took a breath in, smelling the girl's arousal. She stepped back for a moment and lovingly looked at Leia's hairless, moist pussy. The soft, pink lips that already were beginning to moisten a bit truly looked perfect. The nurse's eyes then traveled up to Leia's small, tight, dark pink asshole. Rebecca couldn't believe that her two fingers had fit in there less than a week ago. But she knew they did fit. And, smiling, she knew much more would fit soon.

Rebecca started to walk around her desk. "Now, my dear, the fun part." She reached into her desk and took out her long white vibrator. Smiling, she then turned to a cabinet and took out a jar of vaseline. "Don't worry, Leia. It'll hurt good this time," Rebecca said with a smirk. She walked back around the bent-over girl, running a finger from her head to her butt. Leia was scared and closed her eyes when she heard the vaseline jar get opened, then she jumped when she felt Rebecca's thumb smearing her asshole with the stuff.

"Now," Rebecca said, "after this, you'll be mine. We won't have any boundaries. Are you ready?"

"Mmhmmm" was the only response the scared high school senior could muster. Closing her eyes even tighter, she held her breath for the exquisite pain of the tip pushing into her asshole. Suddenly it was there, warmer than she thought it would be, and she grunted in pain as it first opened her. It pushed into her, then Leia sighed with relief as she felt the tip now fully in her. With the shaft sliding into her now, Leia remembered how good it felt to be filled up in her ass. She felt it going slowly in and out, and she was in heaven.

"Now Leia... you know I'd never hurt you, right?" Rebecca asked from behind the girl.

"Yesss."

"And you know that you should do your very best to make me happy, right?"

"Ohhh, yeah." Leia realized that she heard Rebecca's voice moving, and suddenly the girl was confused.

"Don't be angry, honeygirl."

Leia opened her eyes and saw the nurse walking around the desk--while Leia still felt something going in and out of her. She started to turn her head back and saw a man's hand come down on the desk, then felt for the first time his hips and thighs powerfully thrust into her body. She gasped in shock and her body tensed up, then she cried out in pain for her tension had made her asshole too tight for pleasure.

"Leia," Rebecca said in a stern, motherly voice, "look at me and calm down."

The girl couldn't calm down. She was frightened and panicking because she was being fucked in the ass by a strange, unseen man. She squirmed, trying to push herself off the desk. Suddenly though he pulled her arms up and behind her, forcing her back onto the desk with a small thud. She felt the man pushing and twisting her arms higher and higher while pounding into her faster and harder. The girl's face was filled with pain, but she did start to calm down when she felt Rebecca softly stroking her cheeks.

Rebecca was frowning. "Leia, calm down... I'm watching out for you. Fighting this is only hurting yourself."

Looking at Rebecca's unhappy face, Leia started to force herself to calm down. Slowly the sharp, penetrating pain faded to the filling pleasure of anal sex, along with the man lowering her arms to her back. He still kept them pinned down, though.

Rebecca continued while starting to lean over the desk. "This is about you recognizing that I will do what is best for you. After this, it's about you and me... and all the nice things I'll do to you."

Leia had now successfully pushed away the panic and indeed was trying to trust Rebecca. But who was the man behind her? Leia started to turn her head to try and look at him, but suddenly she felt Rebecca's hands on her face, pulling her to look forward at the nurse.

"Ohhh no, little girl. No looking back. Just look at me and concentrate on the feelings."

And now it was feeling very good, not only from the wonderful feeling of the cock going in and out of her ass, but also from the emotions she was feeling. Leia realized that despite how wrong and humiliating and violating this was, she loved it. She loved submitting to the will of this older, pretty nurse who was now holding her face. She loved the thrilling embarrassment that Rebecca was putting her through and she wanted to do whatever Rebecca wanted so long as the nurse would look after her and--

"Aahhh!" Leia cried out in some pleasure and more pain, then she heard the man grunt and she knew the wonderful, awful ordeal would be over soon. The cock inside her was starting to get larger and stretch her asshole even more. She saw Rebecca look up at the man and nod.

"Now listen, girlie. He's going to cum very soon. And he's going to cum in your ass. Afterwards you're all my girl, right?"

Leia nodded.

Rebecca angrily pulled the girl's hair a bit. "Right?"

"Yes, yes... oh god, I'll be yours!" Then Leia felt a new pleasure. "Oh god!"

She was about to moan when she felt Rebecca lean over more, kissing. Leia moaned as their tongues met. The man groaned deeply and loudly, then he thrust very hard and shook the girl's small body. The cock inside her suddenly got very big and pumped, shooting its load deep inside her, forcing her to accept a warmth that she hadn't quite ever felt before. He pushed slowly and deeply a few more times, leaving the remains of his orgasm deep inside the girl's ass. Leia heard the man sigh as he started to pull back; she gasped at the feeling of the large, slick cock sliding out of her. Just as he was finally out, Rebecca broke the kiss and pulled back. Leia rested her forehead on the desk, feeling a bit uncomfortable now that she was suddenly empty after having been so full. She was now a defeated sexual object, Leia would keep her head down until told otherwise. She heard Rebecca walk around her and pause for a moment.

"This really is a wonderful job you do shaving yourself, Leia."

The girl heard Rebecca bend over, looking closer, and Leia knew the man was gone. What she couldn't tell is that the nurse was also quietly again breathing in the wonderful smell of the aroused girl. Leia then felt a tiny bit of cum dribble from her ass and she started to turn red from embarrassment... but she also realized that she didn't mind as much having Rebecca inspect her. Leia trusted Rebecca.

The nurse laughed softy as she softly rubbed the cheeks of Leia's ass. Rebecca loved the look of this girl, bent over and spread open, displaying her wonderfully toned, teenaged, perfect little ass. Rebecca could tell that despite its being so perfect, Leia's butt was undoubtedly sore from the rough fucking. The nurse started to realize what a loyal and dedicated girl Leia was, that possibly, maybe, the two had potential for something big. Rebecca frowned then suddenly started to pull the girl's panties up. Rebecca slowed herself, enjoying the feeling of the red satin. Fingering the string bikini sides, she kept pulling and marveled as the panties slid up Leia's silky thighs, then clung perfectly to her ass. This was a beautiful young lady.

"Stand up, Leia."

Sheepishly, the girl did as she was told. There was only Leia and Rebecca in the room, and the nurse had a big, warm smile on her face.

"You did great, honeygirl!" and Rebecca took the girl's face again, kissing her deeply and lovingly. "Now I see that you're willing to be mine."

Leia looked up at the nurse and felt deep attachment. "I sure am. Thank you so much for this, Nurse--"

"Rebecca. Call me Rebecca. Now go on home... I'll be in touch soon," she said, patting the girl on her sore butt.

Leia nodded and walked out of the office, dazed and stunned and hoping that there would be more very soon.

zipado321
zipado321
68 Followers