The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, the nearly naked Emma had the surprisingly erotic experience of rolling around on the floor and the sofas with two men clad in their long robes. The feeling of all of that silk on her body, often her front and back at the same time, was terrific. Having the cool luxuriant material on her breasts, stomach thighs and bum as, occasionally at first, but then more frequently until it was almost continuous, the hardness of the two erections pressed against was a new and really thrilling experience. As was, to her, stroking their cocks through the silk, although Emma got the impression it was not new to them.

Threesomes, whatever the gender mix, can be awkward when it comes to the first shag. Who has whom and how that is decided can be such a tiresome decision, but with the two brothers there didn't seem to be any jealousy, they didn't need to talk about or plan it or really hardly think about it for one simple reason. Sunni wanted her arse while Ahmad was mostly after her pussy.

Ahmad lay on his back, he pulled his robe up.

"Sit across me Emma," he said, pulling his erection so that it was near to ninety degrees from his stomach.

He looked bigger than usual Emma thought, realising that was ridiculous as she straddled his loins. She was very wet, so he slid up her quite easily, but it still made her grunt, as it always did, as a cock filled her so splendidly. Ahmad pulled her towards him kissing her, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth, flattening her breasts against the silk of the robe covering his chest and shoving her bare arse in the air. That felt wonderful, but Emma felt slightly scared, as she always did with anal sex. She knew it could be terribly painful if done wrongly and, although Sunni was experienced at it, mistakes could happen and she knew that her welfare was of scant regard to the two brothers.

Although, they and their father had now been fucking her for many years, none of them were under any illusions, or delusions come to that, about their relationship. They were male, near royalty, Muslim Arab. Emma was a Christian female and as such an unworthy infidel. On top of that, in their eyes she was a whore, although they treated her like their mistress; to Arab men there is little differentiation between those two states. So Emma knew that if they hurt her or ruptured anything or, even worse split her skin, she would get the best medical treatment, but no sympathy from them. But she understood that, she understood Arab and Saudi men, she knew the rules, she had learned the game plan. After all she had succeeded in a nearly closed to females, male dominant business society for nearly twenty years, and she knew that her success was at least equally due to her great tits, splendid arse and clever use of her pussy as it was to the superb business services she supplied in providing nurses to hospitals and consultancies.

She heard Sunni approaching her, and her heart started to pound. She managed to glance round and she smiled at him when she caught his eye, although she felt far from smiling. He had the bigger cock of the two and with his dish dash pulled up above it that too looked sturdier and longer than normal. A little shudder of apprehension went through her as she saw him take a tube from his pocket. She watched him, as Ahmad licked her neck and cheek, undo the top and squeeze a large dollop of clear jelly onto his fingers. Ahmad pulled her face back to his so he could kiss her again, so Emma didn't see Sunni rubbing the jelly all over his cock, but she felt his fingers massaging it all round the puckered hole of her anus.

She heard and felt him kneel between his brothers slightly parted legs, she felt his hand on her arse, the tip of his cock running across the two cheeks, slipping between them and then the tip of it nestling against her hole, right against the lubricated, slightly stretched opening to her arse. Ahmad knew this was a delicate and difficult moment for her and he wrapped his arms round her, although Emma wasn't sure whether that was to comfort or trap her.

Sunni looked at the naked arse that the woman was offering to him. It was a beautiful shape and so ready for him. In his way he loved Emma, but more like he would love a mother than a girl friend, so to him, what he was doing was committing incest. He was having sex with his father's whore and that is why he wanted her arse, not her cunt that was what he used when he had proper sex, not when he fucked his mother!

Emma's sphincter muscle had been stretched so the pain was not acute as Sunni eased himself inside her. The tip went in very easily, there was a moment or two of difficulty for her as the bulbous head slid in and then she felt the whooshing sensation, similar to that when a cock went up her pussy, as his length went fully up her back passage. He wisely didn't move for a while but simply moulded himself to Emma's back and reached round to hold her nice, big tits, she lifted herself up a bit to help him.

She had never felt so filled, she was stuffed to overflowing and it began to feel good. She experimented by wiggling her bottom a little. She was rewarded by a series of terrific sensations. She couldn't be precise just where they came from, though, or whether it was the cock of the brother that was up her cunt or the one that was up her arse that caused them. It didn't matter, though; all that did matter were the sensations, the excitement and the sheer buzz of being roasted by two brothers.

*

I really hope you are getting into "The Uniform" and meeting all the new characters. There's a lot more to come yet.

In Part 5 we see a new uniform and meet Claire, Mike's big-titted partner, in a variety of erotic situations

12