The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still had her feet up on the seat, she was still lying back on the chairs as good as naked, she was still sticky from Preston's cum and she was still touching herself.

"Cum all over her lads," she heard Preston saying. "Cum on her, wherever you want."

His words were magic to her. It was what she fantasised about. Could there be a more humiliating experience? Could she be more abused, demeaned and degraded? Surely not. Surely her lover giving her to four men to cum all over her was the ultimate. And to Roni it was exactly that.

The man that was half in and half out of the back door came first. He had moved nearer so his cock was right over her face. At the same time the others had crowded round her so that she now had four cocks near to her, pointing at her, aiming at her. Four, hard, straining, unknown cocks. Four cocks that were being wanked by four faceless, unknown men. Men she would never meet, men she would never know, men that she would never see. But men that were wanking because of her, were wanking about her, yes men that were going to wank on her.

Roni slid her hands down her body, away from her cum stained tits and granite-hard nipples, down between her lewdly spread thighs and right to where her, soaked and throbbing cunt was flashing its pink, openness at its audience.

She looked around. She caught the gaze of each of the three guys crowding in and alongside the front of the car and, looking back, up and over the cock that was level with her eyes, she stared at the bloke who was squeezed in beside the opened rear door. Their eyes were, sparkling, their gazes were transfixed, they couldn't tear them away. Roni was centre stage, she was the star attraction, they were all looking at her and hanging on her every move. She didn't disappoint them, she couldn't, after all, she was an actor, albeit a plump girl going to seed.

She ran her fingers on both hands round her lips, wetted them and then pinched her nipples. She lifted each of her big, soft tits up and licked them loving the expressions of excitement, the grunts and groans from her masturbating audience. She stroked herself, she rubbed herself and she caressed herself as she built up to the final act.

Looking around at the guys, but more at Preston for his approval, she was so excited to see the four hands pumping the four cocks. But that excitement was nothing compared to what she felt when she saw that Preston's cock was no longer soft and limp. True it wasn't strainingly hard like the others and sure it wasn't' poking vertically up his belly, but it was at half-mast, it was standing out straight from his pubes, it was horizontal to the ground, it was harder than she had ever seen it so soon after cumming.

Her eyes not leaving Preston's for a moment as she saw him take hold of his cock, Roni held her right hand so it hovered over her slightly bulging tummy. She used her left hand to pull her lips apart. She straightened the fingers on her right hand; she pulled her little finger into her palm with her thumb so her three middle fingers were straight and taught. And then, as she stared at Preston and heard the grunts and moans from the other guys, Roni shoved those three straightened fingers right up her cunt and started to fuck herself with them.

She felt spunk splattering onto her face from the guy behind her first. A stream followed by several globules dripped onto her forehead, cheeks, lips and chin. That acted as a signal to the others, for suddenly spunk seemed to be everywhere. The other three ejaculated almost simultaneously. It was on her thighs, her belly, her chest, her tits, her pussy, even her feet and lower legs.

Roni had certainly been dogged that night.

"Come to the flat on Friday at two pm."

That was all the text said. No hello, goodbye or, as they say in Liverpool, Roni's home town, kiss your arse or nothing. Just do as I fuckingwell tell you.

Her first reaction was bollocks, quickly followed by fuck you and then piss off you big perv. The main reason she was so forward was that she received the text just after a long afternoon of sex with a tasty cameraman. Expecting him to ask her to dinner and for them to spend the night together, she was pissed off when he had casually said, "Thanks for the fuck luv," and had left.

So she didn't say fuck you, bollocks or piss off to Preston, but instead checked the train times from Birmingham to Euston.

"I want you to wear a short, mid thigh, flared skirt. A kilt would do, even though I would prefer a thinner material, but pleated would be good. Under that you must wear see through panties, ideally pink net, but they must be full so that the waist band really is round your waist."

"What on earth is this all about?" Roni was wondering as she idly stroked her big breasts through the tee shirt that was far too tight for her.

As with many people who put on weight, Roni was in denial about it. When she looked in the mirror she still saw the sex Goddess, the glamorous actress and the Stringfellow's lap and pole dancer; the plump girl going to seed wasn't on her radar!

Preston was going on.

"I want you to wear a white blouse, a tight one and no bra. I want to be able to see those big, fat tits of yours through it. I want to see the outline of your nipples and that big bit in the middle. I want to see that when it gets hard, like it is now, isn't it Ron?"

It was, but then that wasn't surprising for she was still on heat from the quite smashing fuck with the cameraman and she had been stroking her breasts for the past few minutes.

"Yes Preston," she said quietly.

"You are a real slag aren't you? You playing with those big floppy lumps?"

"Yes, yes I am," she whimpered, slightly ashamed, but becoming aroused by his abuse and language.

"You filthy bitch, that's what you are, a fucking, dirty, filthy slag and bitch aren't you?"

"I am Preston, yes I am."

"So make sure that blouse is really tight and, for once, try and do your hair nicely and look pretty. Look young not like the fucking old slut you are."

"Yes Preston."

"You're feeling horny aren't you?"

"Yes Preston."

"And you're feeling yourself aren't you?"

"Yes," Ronni replied as her hand cupped her breast and pinched her nipple. The truth was she was feeling fucking horny and badly needed release; Preston did that to her when he treated her this way. The bastard she often thought.

"Those big tits?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"What do you mean what?"

"What are you feeling? Tell me."

"Oh right, yes. I'm feeling my tits Preston."

"And what are they like?"

"Big and fat, Preston, soft and large, just as you like."

"Don't tell me what I like."

"No sorry."

"Ok, so have you got them out?"

"No, should I?"

"What sort of stupid fucking question is that? Of course you fucking should. Get those big saggy tits out and play with them."

She did as she was told. Her hands squeezing the bare flesh of her breasts was, as usual, lovely.

"Is that good?" Preston asked gently.

"Mmmm, yes Preston it is."

"Touch you pussy for me Roni," he said quietly.

Roni slid her hand between her opened legs and into her panties; she was very wet.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes Preston, yes please?"

"How much more?"

"As much as you want?"

"Do you want to masturbate Ron?"

"Yes," she grunted as her finger slithered around her clit.

"You want me to help you wank, do you?"

"Oh yes please Preston," she answered, feeling thrilled at his attention.

The phone went dead in her hand

"This is Craig," Preston shocked Roni by saying just after she had entered his flat in Hampstead.

She was shocked that anyone else was there, shocked that it was a young guy, probably in his late teens, and she was mostly shocked to see that both he and Preston were wearing dressing gowns. Nice ones, matching ones actually in blue silk, but why? Had they been having sex? Were they waiting for her? Was Preston going to give her to him as he had once before or was she going to have to have both of them? She stood in the entrance hall of Preston's large flat certainly shocked, somewhat apprehensive, but also excited. She always felt like that when meeting Preston, he was a master of the unexpected.

"Say hello to Craig, Roni, don't make him think you're rude as well being fat and ignorant."

"Hello Craig," Roni said, looking into the coldest pair of eyes she had ever seen. Despite that, she had to admit that he was good looking and reconciled the fact that, although she might be frivolously given away by Preston, at least it would be to a young, good looking guy and not some old, fat bloke.

"Well done, Roni," she heard Preston saying as she and Craig looked at each other.

"What? Oh sorry Preston, what do you mean?

"You look just right."

Enjoying his compliment, Roni preened a little.

"Oh thanks, thank you Preston."

"She does look just right doesn't she Craig?" Preston said walking past her, standing next to the young man and slipping his arm round his shoulders.

"Yes perfect," Craig agreed sliding his arm round Preston's waist and dangling his hand on the older man's hip.

"Spot on in fact," Preston continued. "Young and tarty and fat and slutty." He walked over to Roni and, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger, looked her right in the eye as he snarled. "It comes easy to you doesn't it, because that is what you are isn't it? A fat tart and a young slut?"

Roni didn't reply.

"Isn't it, you fucking stupid bitch?" He continued, squeezing her chin and turning her face so it hurt her neck. "Isn't it?"

"Yes, yes Preston, I am."

"See Craig I told she was perfect didn't I?"

"Yes you did, you said she was a fat cow and a dirty bitch, are you, you slag?"

"Yes Craig," Roni whimpered, actually feeling scared looking into Craig's stunningly blue, but chillingly cold eyes.

Preston still had her head turned at an angle and that was stretching the white cotton of the cheap blouse she had managed to buy on the way to the station in Birmingham. Each button was straining against the buttonhole, even more so than when she had worn the grey dress in the pub for, on the blouse, there was more space between each one. On top of that, if anything, it was also even tighter on her than the dress. She had tried the blouse on in the shop, slipping her bra off to see the effect. Yes, the full roundness of her areola could be seen, yes her nipples, which had been erect since she had entered the flat, were making large mounds in the thin cotton and yes, between each button, she was showing her flesh.

Craig came over to her as well, his eyes boring into hers. He stood facing her one knee bent poking out through the fold of his robe.

"Nice tits, slut." He said, smiling and making Roni feel good as he reached out and cupped her left breast. With Preston turning her head, Roni had to look at Craig out the of the corners of her eyes so she couldn't see what he was doing, only feel it. His first touch was fine.

"Thank you Craig," she murmured enjoying his fingers squeezing her.

"Nice nipples as well, big ones. They very sensitive?"

"Yes they are," Preston joined in obviously feeling a bit left out. "Aren't they Ron?"

"Mmmmm very."

"So you've got very sensitive nipples have you, bitch. Tell me." The young man insisted.

"I have very sensitive nipples Craig."

The pain hit her suddenly.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as a shaft of searing heat exploded in her right nipple."

"Now, now slut, you shouldn't swear."

"Sorry," Roni mumbled knowing the rules of the dom sub game.

"So you should be," Preston snarled, his arm going round her neck, pulling her head back and making her choke. "You shouldn't swear Roni, especially at my friends."

"No, no I know, I am sorry."

"That's not enough, that's easy you dirty bitch," he went on as Roni felt his knee against her bum. He pulled harder yanking her back further. "You will have to pay for that won't she Craig?"

"She's going to right now Preston."

Roni felt that searing pain again, but this time in her left nipple, then both at once, then in her tits as they were squeezed and twisted, very hard

She was squirming, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes as both of the men pawed at her tits and nipples. She felt the pressure first, then the tearing noise, then the release and, finally, the sound of a button hitting the table.

"Oh fuck," she thought. "He's ripped the fucking buttons off."

"Mmmm, nice, big, soft, floppy tits." Craig said as he groped the now naked tits, areolas and nipples. His finger nails dug into them as Preston hurt her almost as much by twisting her head back and pulling on her hair, very firmly.

Roni didn't mind many, most really, of the insults, but she was as hurt when Craig added, "old lady's tits", as she had been when she had heard the description of the actress wanted for the part she was playing in the soap.

"They look better with spunk all over them," Preston offered.

"Well they couldn't look worse could they?" Craig said as he continued, yanking, squeezing and pinching them."

At last they stopped. But Roni knew she was still in big trouble. She knew there was lots more to come, more insults, more abuse, more pain, more hurt. Why the fuck did I get mixed up with the turd? She said to herself for the umpteenth time, knowing full well why and that was that Preston gave her something she needed. What the hell that exactly was, she had no idea. All she knew was that no matter how badly he treated her, she always came back for more.

"Ok slut stand over there," Preston ordered, pointing to the centre of the room.

Roni did as she was told realising that Craig had torn all the buttons off the blouse.

"Lift your skirt up."

She did.

"Higher."

She pulled it further up.

"Get it round your fucking waist, we want to see your arse and cunt," Preston told her.

She should have known, she should have thought about it, she should have taken it into account when she had chosen the pale pink panties. Yes, Roni should have realised that her dampness would show.

"Look at that Preston, the slut's been wetting herself, she's only been fucking cumming." Craig said as he undid the tie of his dressing gown.

"She always does, you only have to touch her tits and she cums, she's a dirty little bitch." Preston said following Craig's lead and also undoing the sash round the waist of his dressing gown.

She looked at the two men wondering what would happen next. Their gowns had fallen open and she could see that they were both hard. That gave her some satisfaction. Making them hard was down to her, she thought, although in reality it was the buzz of hurting her physically and emotionally that had done that. To them it was like a journey; it was getting to where you wanted to be that was the objective and pleasure, not the bus you travelled on.

Preston walked over to her the folds of his robe flapping open revealing his short, stubby, erect cock. She hadn't fully seen Craig's yet. He didn't say anything but stood before her, put a hand on either side of her face and pulled. Roni guessed immediately. "The old fart wants a blow job."

She went to kneel down to get her face in line with his cock, but he held her up, making her bend at the waist. That didn't seem to be a problem, Roni thought, reaching out and taking hold of Preston's dick.

Bent at almost ninety degrees at the waist, Roni stood there, her blouse open, her big, floppy tits hanging down, her skirt round her waist, her bum stuck out in the full, pink net panties. She got her mouth close to his dick and gave it an experimental lick right from his balls to his bulbous tip.

She never knew how he would react to oral. Sometimes, no sooner was he in her mouth, than he would start thrusting and fucking her face to then quickly explode, usually on her cheeks and across her eyes. Other times, he would last for ages making her work hard until he was ready. Then he would cum in her mouth, making her swallow most of his sperm, but licking her lips and tongue, tasting himself before they finished. What was it to be this time, she wondered, sucking his length deep into her mouth? She ran her tongue and lips up and down his cock a few times, quite enjoying it. She stroked his balls and scratched the base of his cock, just where it vanishes into his scrotum, with her fingernails, which had been specially manicured for her part in the soap.

Then thwack, thwack, thwack, all hell broke loose. Not just with sound, but also with the crashing of something right on the cheeks of her arse. She went to turn to look, but Preston grabbed her face and shoved his cock hard into her throat.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. More blows rained down on her. It hurt like fuck, but what the hell was it? She felt her panties being rolled down and more thwacks. They were spanking her, she realised, adding in her thoughts, It don't take a fucking genius to work that out!"

At last Preston pulled out of her mouth enabling her to turn round. Craig was naked, holding what looked like a big table tennis bat. As she watched over her shoulder he hit her with it several times alternating the spanking from cheek to cheek and varying the places where he hit her. As he did, his cock seemed to grow, bigger and harder.

"Hold the back of the chair," she was ordered. She grabbed it as she saw Preston go across the room, dropping his robe on the way. Turning back towards her she was horrified to see that he had a bamboo cane in his hand.

"No, no Preston." She said, now seriously scared.

"Shut the fuck up," he snarled.

She now looked at Craig and was even more horrified to see him holding a riding crop.

They alternated the riding crop and then the cane, then both together. Soft, hard, soft, soft, soft, hard, hard, hard, soft, soft, hard, soft. There was a pattern, she thought through her fogged up mind, but what? There should have been a pattern, but none of them in their highly agitated states knew what it was. The two men, excited beyond their expectations, by Roni's big wobbly bum covered by their marks; deep red patches from the paddle that Craig had used and now quite vicious-looking wheals from the cane and crop: it looked fabulous and made their already rampant cocks even harder.

She cried, she sobbed, she moaned, she grunted, she groaned, she sighed, she ooohed and then she aaaahed.

Her arse was alight, it seared with pain, it smarted, it hurt, it burned, it was hot, now warm and then it glowed.

She was hurt, she was in pain, she couldn't take it, she became confused, the pain changed the hurt altered, other feelings erupted.

Roni hated them, she despised Preston, she loathed Craig, she abhorred all men. Her mind was far from sex, it was being manipulated by her arse being attacked and destroyed. It was thinking illogically, it didn't make any sense, there was no sense; having your arse beaten wasn't sense, how could it be? How could having your arse spanked by two naked men with a cane and a crop make sense? But then how the fuck could feeling yourself starting to cum because your arse was being spanked happen? It couldn't could it? Could it? Oh bollocks, Roni thought, as suddenly, desperately and so fucking decadently she realised, it could and it was. For yes, she was having an orgasm from the pain in her arse!

12