The Nutrition Study: Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized he was getting sucked off through a glory hole. By... well, he didn't know by whom, and he couldn't see. Oh but he had to. He let go of the ropes slightly and leaned back slightly, still pressing his pelvis forward... behind the curtain was a tall slit, just a couple inches wide and maybe six tall. If he angled his head just so...he could see the lips, they looked smooth; beneath that... a blue top, it looked, well, it was hard to tell. He strained a bit more, and...maybe could see....

"Please lean forward." That damned nurse again. Were they watching him? The nurse could probably at least see whether his arms and hand were leaning over the short wall or not. The sucking stopped for a moment. He leaned forward again and grabbed the ropes. He was pretty sure he had caught a glimpse of a slight rise in the breasts. Not that he knew what he would do if it hadn't been a girl. Clearly they were trying hard to keep things anonymous. He thought he heard the nurse say "it's OK, keep going." So the nurse was directly watching the girl as well. Just to make sure everything was done right. This is completely crazy. He could hardly believe it or take it all in, except that all throughout this, trying to figure out what was going on, as important as it was, occupied only about 10% of his brain. The rest was occupied by the strong, powerful, novel and inescapable feelings coming from his hard penis, which was being firmly sucked up and down by a burning hot mouth. It went at a fast, steady pace.

More thoughts tried to crowd his head. This girl sucked off three guys before him. Did they... they must have. Did she clean up in between? Who knows. All else was forgotten and ignored by the insistent force he was experiencing from his first blowjob. The wet friction on his shaft was maddening, overriding, dominating. Who knew that someone could manipulate such a small part of his body and control him so completely.

He almost began to weep. "Auh. Auh! Augghh! Uh Uh Uh! U-uu-uhhh!!!!" He gripped the ropes for dear life, pulling his body taught. The sucking went on relentlessly. Just the tiniest fraction of his brain was embarrassed by the anonymous woman on the other side, realizing how his penis was exposed to her view, her touch, while he could see nothing of her in his present position, and barely anything more even when he had leaned back. Who was she? Could he have a class with her? My god, he thought it could be someone I already know, I didn't tell anyone about this study, and if I was a woman I'd be even less likely to tell my male friends about it, good lord it could even be my friend Judy for all I know, it needn't even be a student, it could be my sister picking up some spending money, it could be....

"AAA—UUHHH!!!!" All rational thought left him as he began to spasm and pulse. He felt each shot of semen burst through his cock like it was a bolt of lightning through a copper tube, merely passing through him, using him as a conduit towards some destination he could not see or choose. His first sexual experience with a woman, and he knew neither her name nor her face. But she sucked greedily, modulating the bobbing of her mouth to match his orgasm, continuing to grip him tightly with her lips, pulling at the base slightly with her hand to encourage his ejaculate along, slurping slowly now, pulling out the last drops of his juice. Jason lay dazed on the overhang. After a few more seconds the mouth left his dick, which was still hard but on its way out.

"Thank you, you can now exit the room." He lay dazed, but realized that they were going to insist on their procedure. He pulled back a moment and an instant after he pulled out of the glory hole the curtain pulled shut. They're pretty careful around here, he thought, or would have thought if he had had any thought left in him. He felt like his brains had been sucked out of his dick. He looked down on it, stupefied, finding it hard to believe that someone could have done something to those few inches of his skin that felt *that* good. He stumbled out, almost forgetting to zip up as he went out the second door, which led back in the direction of the first reception area. Along the way he passed Joy, who was talking to another nurse. She looked at him momentarily while she finished her conversation, then motioned him into a conference room.

She turned to face him. "Jason, we want to thank you for going into the second phase of the study, and we hope that you will come back for the rest, although you can decline if you choose. Just remember to come at the same time every day, alright?"

"Yeah, I can do that," he said weakly.

"You're OK then?" She smiled—now was this just a little more than her professional smile? Not really, if anything else it was an almost motherly smile. She really cared about him. Did the woman who swallowed his come care about him? She didn't know him, but in a way had done more to make him feel good. But no, Joy made him feel good now. Joy made it all right. She somehow made it clear that however weird this situation was, it was OK. He could enjoy it, and believe that somehow this was all legitimate, all contributing to science, or at least to the encouragement of blowjobs (was somebody going to publish an article on the positive health effects of swallowing 10 loads of cum an hour?)

"Yeah, I'm OK, I—thanks, Joy."

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow then!"

Jason walked out thinking, yes, tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.... Oh wow. Oh god. To his utter amazement, he was OK with all this. He could continue to face his friends, hang out with girls, possibly even go to a movie with Judy and try to touch her hand, expressing his crush, his puppy love on her... while coming back each evening before dinner to get an intense blowjob and empty his balls out into an anonymous girl's mouth. Oh that was strange. But he knew he would keep going back. It put his life into a strange split: ordinary, meek little Jason, the geeky college student, versus the big stud, the guy who got paid to get his dick sucked by a co-ed, and could confidently count on daily fellatio, something probably few men anywhere received as regularly as he did. It was strange. But he knew he could work himself up to dealing with it. He wasn't cheating on anyone. He could tell himself he wasn't even concealing anything very important from anyone.

It was just a medical study.

12