The Nyanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
601 Followers

Amanda wasn't satisfied yet, though. She pushed one of Meowlissa's legs up in order to gain access to her asshole and immediately started licking it. Meowlissa squealed as the warm tongue moved over her back door. "Oh my God she's so delicious. Get your cock in here," Amanda ordered. She rolled Meowlissa over onto all fours, and I came up behind her with my rigid tool once again and pushed hard into her rear entry just below her tail.

I held her hips and rammed into her, her bell tinkling constantly while she moaned, "Fuck meeeeee-ow!" over and over. Then I pulled out, grabbed her collar, and pulled her towards my cock. She took it all into her mouth without hesitation. I moved back and forth between her asshole and her mouth several more times, until finally I reached my limit again and unleashed a warm load of cum into her mouth. Amanda instantly swooped in, pulled her off my cock, and initiated a sloppy cum-swapping kiss before Meowlissa had a chance to swallow.

Their lips parted with a quiet smack, and then Amanda stood up, turned around, and backed her ass into Meowlissa's face. She got the message and put her hands up to spread Amanda's ass cheeks, then dove in licking her asshole. Amanda grabbed my arm and pulled me around front. I got the message too and put my mouth to work on her pussy. Amanda could barely contain herself, moaning loudly and saying, "Lick me, lick me, fuck yes, lick me, aaaaahhhhh!" Finally we pushed her over the edge and she screamed as her orgasm gushed into my mouth. Her legs started to give out so I stood up and guided her down onto the couch, and then sat beside her. Meowlissa hopped up and sprawled across both our laps, I rubbed her ass and stroked her tail while Amanda idly pet her head. She even started purring.

We fell asleep that way, because the next thing I knew I was waking up to the sound of a crying baby. Meowlissa perked up instantly and hopped down to the floor. She gathered up her dress and put it on as she walked off towards the nursery. "Mmmm, I think she's going to work out just fine," Amanda mumbled with her eyes half open. I couldn't agree more.

- - -

(c) the Perv Otaku, 2014

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
601 Followers
12