The Nympho Virus Ch. 01

Story Info
A virus spread by kissing turns everyone into crazed nymphomaniacs!
1.8k words
4.35
89.5k
133

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Why the fuck did I never upload this here? Anyways, this chapter is brief but quite fun, and each successive chapter after this will be longer than the previous one. Enjoy!

*****

"This is very hard. I need to concentrate." Vanesha held the test tube full of red liquid over the centrifuge.

Her hazmat suit covered most of her features, though her cute bespectacled face was visible behind the plastic visor. "Toby, will you hand me the Cholorizaptic acid?" She said in her thick Indian accent.

"Uh," Toby stared at the dozens of test tubes on the rack. He couldn't choose the wrong one again. He had to impress her.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had transferred from Bangalore and was just learning about American culture. He needed to be her guide. She was a sweet, intelligent woman, who didn't treat him like he was worthless. Beneath that hazmat suit was a dark skinned, raven haired beauty. She was of a skinny build, but had admirable breasts to go with her frame. Her dark eyes penetrated Toby's soul.

"Uh, here you go." he handed her a green liquid vial, hoping in vain it was the right one."

"Toby, this is Triptohydren, stop kidding around."

"Whoops, sorry."

He felt like an idiot. He had just been so distracted by her lately. Her mocha skin, her flowery smell, he could barely concentrate.

"Is this what you wanted?" he tried another test tube.

"Yes, thank you. We should be done here shortly."

Toby looked around the white sterile lab. Presently they were sealed in with an airlock to properly mix viral compounds. They were all alone, except for Lester, the lone door clerk sitting at the observation window and reading a magazine.

"So, um, can I take you out some time?"

"What?"

"I just wondering, with you new to town, maybe I could show you around."

"Toby, I'm handling dangerous chemicals. Can this wait?" Vanesha gently sloshed the two ingredients in a flask.

"Right, sorry."

"With this mixture, we may be on our way to curing the common cold. I can't mess this up. Please pass the Hydrocephilis."

"Here you go. Sorry I've been so out of it. It's just...you're so smart and beautiful."

Vanesha accepted the vial and added a small bit of the orange liquid to the flask. It was then that a huge plume of purple smoke erupted.

"It's not supposed to do that!" she looked at the vial she had been given. "This is not Hydrocephilis! What is wrong with you?"

The huge plume of purple smoke grew and wafted through the laboratory. Vanesha ran to the door lock and pushed the large red button for the emergency ventilation system. The alarm wailed, but the fans would not turn on.

"It's not working!"

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry!" Toby could barely see her in the thick cloud of purple smoke that was engulfing them.

At the window, Lester shot up from his chair, and punched the intercom. "What is going on in there? What'd you two mix?"

"The fans are broken." Toby called back.

Vanesha had vanished in the cloud now; he could not see his hand in front of his face.

"Vanesha? Vanesha, where are you?!"

"I'm okay; I tore a hole in my suit though. I tripped and, and there's a gash in it now. I've been exposed."

"You'll be okay, I promise. I am so sorry! We'll get quarantined, and we'll check out of here as soon as the fans start working! Vanesha, can you hear me?"

There was no response. Through the smoke nothing was visible. He tried to listen for her, but the alarm was blaring.

"I'm going for help!" Lester's voice rang over the intercom.

"Vanesha, get to the floor, there's breathable oxygen near the floor, if you can hear-

Toby heard quick footfalls in the smoke. Even over the alarm he could hear glass shattering, and vials breaking. He heard high-pitched laughter coming from beyond the smoke.

"Vanesha? Is that-

Suddenly he was on his back, someone had rushed him and pinned him to the floor. "What's going on? Talk to me!" He couldn't move under the weight, and he couldn't see his assailant.

"We've got the fans working now, hold on!" Lester called over the intercom.

Toby breathed heavily as the smoke cleared, and the alarm settled. Beyond the plastic visor he could start to see the outline of the person who saddled his chest.

Vanesha appeared in the dissipating mist. She was completely naked, and writhed endlessly. Her dark skin was wet with sweat and stained with multiple colored chemicals. Her hair was wild and messy; obscuring half her face. On her arms and feet were small cuts from broken glass, but she did not seem to even take notice. Her sharp nipples stood hard and aroused. Beneath her patch of luscious curly pubic hair dripped a single strand of warm clear grool. Behind her askew, cracked glasses Toby saw the maddening lust in her now purple eyes.

"What the hell?"

"You gave me the wrong ingredient, Toby." She threw back her head and laughed. "You want to know what you gave me, you stupid American boy? Zoftipan."

"Wh—what is that?" he could barely speak.

She laughed again and mashed her breasts with her hands, rubbing them playfully.

"You gave me the fuck drug."

She began grinding on his crotch. The hazmat suit crinkled and popped at her efforts. Still she kept him pinned to the ground as she worked.

"I'm sorry, we'll get you help. I'll help you—oh wow."

"Doesn't it feel good? I know you've wanted to fuck me since we first met. Now's your chance. Let us get this suit

off you, huh? You want to fuck me, right? You want to fuck little Vanesha?"

"What is going on in there?" Lester had returned to the observation window. "Toby, keep your suit on! You must avoid contamination! The quarantine crew is on their way!"

"Fuck off!" she screamed.

She began to grind harder against him. "Don't listen to him. Take off your suit. Fuck little Vanesha. She needs your cock, Toby!"

"Y-You're not thinking right. You need to control yourself. This is amazing, but-

"Oh, why do you need to be boy scout? Fuck Vanesha now!" She began tearing at the hazmat suit. The thick plastic was quickly flayed, in one swift motion she cast off his helmet, and tore into his underwear before grabbing his semi-hard cock.

She smiled and began sucking it, slurping and gagging to make it harder. Pre-cum dribbled from her gleeful face.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

"Maybe this will help." She leaned over him and kissed him hard on the lips, driving her tongue deep into his mouth and pressing her breasts into him.

After a moment, Toby opened his now purple eyes. "Now I understand."

"Now you are ready."

She planted herself firmly on his erect member, and began to bounce wildly. Toby grabbed her thighs and steadied her as she lulled her head back and began to yell nonsensically in Hindi.

At the observation window more people arrived in full quarantine suits.

"What the literal fuck? Lester, what is going on here?" a masked man asked.

"I have no idea! They were mixing viral compounds, there was a huge plume of purple smoke, and then they just started having sex!"

"The door wasn't breached, was it? The lab is still contained?"

"As far as I know yes."

The quarantine team stood silently as they watched the young desi woman desperately work herself on the redhead's pulsating cock.

One of the quarantine team hit the intercom button. "This is David Sanger, head of the emergency quarantine department. I don't know what is going on here, but you two need to stop having sex right now. This is incredibly unprofessional. What compounds were you mixing to cause an alarm?"

They returned no answer, as Vanesha continued to bounce joyously, and curse in Hindi.

"Is this from being exposed to something?" Lester gawked at the performance in front of him.

"I don't know, but I think we should observe them for, uh...study. There's...there's no rush." David said in a trance.

After another series of jabs, Vanesha wiggled herself back and forth on Toby, and released him. Standing up, she cleared all the remaining lab equipment from the counter in one sweep; not caring as the tiny flecks of glass cut into her arms and smashed to the floor. Hopping up in front of the observation window she bent over and offered herself to Toby. He obeyed and entered her, his musculature rippling under his pale skin.

As the pounding continued Toby grabbed her hair and pressed her into the glass of the window. Vanesha's eyes rolled back and she drooled mindlessly as she saw all the men watching her. She wanted to fuck them all. They all needed to know how good her pussy felt.

Toby seized and rocked as he released a load into her. Vanesha squealed and squeezed her thighs together, milking him feverishly. As Toby exited and slumped down on the floor behind her, she turned fully to the observation window and splayed herself to the men watching.

Cum spilled from her pink pussy, matting her dark pubic hair and covering her thighs. Reaching down she took the load and rubbed it all over herself, smearing it on her breasts and face like lotion. Smiling, she returned to her pussy and played with her clitoris, flicking it relentlessly before shoving two fingers in herself. Vanesha moaned and shook in front of them as she squirted, spraying the window with her juices. Her purple eyes gleamed with pleasure and lust, as she took to licking the pane with her wet glistening tongue.

"I want more. I need cock." She begged.

Toby had recovered and grabbed her from behind, dragging her from the counter and to the floor below. The two popped up a moment later in a tight face-to-face embrace. Toby's cock carried her from countertop to countertop; crashing into equipment and smashing beakers with their excited romp, all while they kissed and licked each other frenziedly. Locking her legs around his back he released another creamy load into her.

Kissing him again, Vanesha scrambled away and jumped up on the center island countertop. She danced and jiggled while his semen leaked down her legs. Laughing, she danced and sprinted about the lab, as Toby pursued her. Her breasts leapt and bounced as she did cartwheels and spins, with sweat and cum flying off her proud naked body. She giggled and squealed as Toby caught her and drove his cock into her pussy again and again, while he kissed her savagely.

"Is anyone recording this, for, uh, observation?" David said.

"We always videotape lab studies. We'll review the footage later to see...what went wrong." Lester replied.

"Okay,...good. Right now we need to get those two quarantined to see what's wrong with them."

The team of masked men stood silently, and continued to watch the eager couple.

"I said move, you idiots! Initiate airlock protocol."

"Right away, sir. Get them contained."