The Nympho Virus Ch. 02

Story Info
Can the CDC contain patient zero and her insatiable lust?
2.7k words
4.46
51.8k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanesha squirmed and contorted her naked chocolate body against the heavy streams of water that pelted her. The liquid was hot and sudsy, and steam rose from the nozzles the quarantine crew pointed at her. Despite the scalding temperatures Vanesha's body offered nothing but goosebumps as she collapsed on the freezing floor of the showers.

"This is amazing! Don't stop!" she opened her legs to the high pressure hoses and braced herself against the cold tiled wall behind her. She took heavy gasping breaths as the stream endlessly assaulted her tender pussy.

"We have to get you sterilized before we can get you in a holding cell. Please remain calm." An anonymous man in a hazmat suit insisted.

"Where is Toby? I want cock. Please, take off your clothes, and fuck me!"

Vanesha got no response as several more men came at her with large brushes, and began clawing at her breasts with coarse bristles.

Keeping herself fully spread, she screamed in delight. All of the cuts from the broken beakers she had gotten on her arms and feet were now being scrubbed mercilessly with soap and disinfectant, the burning sensation only driving her madder with pleasure, as it added to the mounting heat in her crotch.

The men continued to scrub her without end. Driving the hard bristles into her soft breasts and scouring her most

sensitive areas with hot water and bubbling foam.

Vanesha pressed her face against the floor and threw her ass in the air. "All of me! Get all of me!"

Like a dream, the suited men obeyed, and took to scrubbing her dark pillowy cheeks. Vanesha winced, and grinded her teeth together as one of the men stood over her and grabbed her around the waist. With his other gloved hand he began to brutally scrub her pussy and circle her clitoris.

"Yes! Yes! Ji! Ji! Ji! Ji! So good, get me clean!"

The man on top of her began to turn the brush around, getting a good grip on the smooth handle of the tool.

"Dude, what are you doing?" another asked.

"She clearly wants it. I'm giving it to her."

The man caressed her firm wet haunches, before quickly driving the brush handle into her eager pussy.

"Yes! Harder, plleeeeasshhh!" Vanesha fought to breathe through the steam.

The anonymous man complied and continued to work the slick plastic inside of her.

"We're going to get in trouble, cut it out!"

"Just a little bit more, I want to make her cum. You with the hose, point it at her pussy again."

As the boiling stream of liquid pounded her clit, the man grunted as he shoved and twisted the handle into her. Vanesha felt the warm musculature beyond his suit. The white plastic popped and slid over her bare flesh like a hundred tongues.

The soaked desi woman collapsed on the tile and convulsed as a powerful, mind-warping orgasm worked its way through her.

She continued to writhe as the quarantine crew turned off their hoses and gathered their cleaning tools. "Thank you...." She said between spasmic breaths.

"That was fun, but we need to get her in a containment cell. Notify David that we have her sterilized, and, um, let's not mention the part about the brush, huh?"

Vanesha pressed herself against the plexi-glass wall of her containment cell. She was still wet from the decontamination oil the quarantine team had drenched her with. The room was small, with white concrete walls and a single padded bench in the far corner. Several cameras tracked her movements from the ceiling. In an identical cell next to her Toby paced endlessly, still with a full erection.

"Why did you separate us?" Vanesha cried, mashing her sopping mocha breasts against the door. "We just wanted to have sex. Why are you keeping us here? There's nothing wrong with us! Let us out. I'll suck your cock if you let me out!"

"Can she see us?" Katie asked.

"No." David replied. "This is one-sided glass." Vanesha threw her pelvis into the window and rubbed her pussy desperately on the smooth surface. "But, um, she definitely knows we're here."

"You know, when you called me at three in the morning I knew you needed my help, but I never expected something like this. Is that really Dr. Vanesha Adiga? I've only heard good things about her up until now. I never thought I'd see her...like this. And Toby Oliper? I mean, the man is incompetent but harmless. It had to be a compound they mixed, right?"

David looked around the observation room. Multiple men and women sat at huge computer monitors. Some watched live feed of the couple in their respective rooms, while others scoured recordings of their excessive romp.

"Yep, it's them alright. And that's what we're trying to figure out. We're reviewing the tapes to get any clues into the incident. There was only one witness, and we've questioned him."

Katie averted her eyes as Toby approached the window and began to rub his throbbing cock. "Why didn't you give them hospital gowns? This is hardly appropriate."

"We did give them gowns. They refuse to wear them. Vanesha shredded hers."

"How long has Mr. Oliper maintained that?"

"Toby's erection hasn't gone down since the incident. It's been over forty-eight hours now."

"Have they eaten anything?"

"Yes, a little. They seem to understand that to keep having sex, they have to eat sooner or later. Vanesha keeps asking for, uh, strawberries and whipped cream."

"This is crazy. To think a virus could so completely change a person, to give them this much...libido." Katie absentmindedly fanned her cleavage with her clipboard.

She was getting hot, and was now regretting having dressed so formally. She wore her normal attire, a fully buttoned blouse with a blazer, along with a long pencil skirt with pantyhose and high heels. She tied her curly auburn hair into a tight bun. As a professional she had to be taken seriously by her underlings.

"Why do think I called you? You are the chief of staff."

"I've only been so for a month now, David, and with this happening I might not stay that way for long."

"You know how rare viral contamination is, there's no way you could have foreseen this."

They watched as Vanesha delivered kiss after kiss to the glass. In the opposing cell Toby sat on the bench and put his head in his hands. "Do you know how to keep this under wraps?"

"I've already come up with a cover story to tell their families. Vanesha's parents still live in Bangalore and have been informed that she has been accepted in an intensive study program for an honorable virologist, and is not to be disturbed for at least the next month. Toby's parents have been informed that he found a new girlfriend and has gone off to elope, which is technically true."

"I knew I could count on you." David scratched his stubble.

He was a young man, having just turned thirty with short blonde hair. He was thin and had dark circles under his eyes.

"We do go back."

"You ever think of reliving the old days?"

"That was over 10 years ago David, let it go. Besides, I'm seeing someone now."

"You're seeing someone? You, dating? I don't believe it for a second."

"It's true. His name is Sergio."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, can we just drop it?"

"What? You're saying you don't want to go at it like these two?" David snickered.

"Just drop it, okay?"

Taylor, a petite freckled woman looked up from her monitor. "We found what we were looking for."

On the screen was a still image of Vanesha sitting atop a stunned man in a hazmat suit.

"Excellent. Let's see the footage."

Taylor pressed play on the keyboard, unfreezing the couple.

"...you stupid, American boy? Zoftipan."

David paused the footage again. "Zoftipan, of course."

"Is that a new compound?" Katie asked. "I haven't heard of it."

"It's a new experimental compound. I don't know that much about it, but it is essentially like Viagra and birth control on steroids."

"It was originally derived as a secretion of the pituitary gland. It's a sex pheromone. We concentrated it, to help people with low sex drives and hormonal imbalances." Taylor added.

"What was it doing in the lab, among other projects?"

"Apparently, Dr. Oliper gave her the wrong batch."

"So, it was Toby's fault. Don't we screen these people anymore?" David sighed, "Thank you again, Taylor."

"It is no problem. Should we give the go ahead to try and synthesize a vaccine for these two?" Taylor bit her lip

and twirled a long thread of her long red hair; her eyes never leaving the naked couple in the video.

"No, not yet. That would require more of the same compound that started this mess, and we don't want a repeat of this. We need to take blood samples and log them for observational studies and interview. This is a rare opportunity to learn about the effects of the drug." David sat to hide a noticeable bulge now forming in his pants. Vanesha would not stop rubbing her pussy against the window.

"This is fucked up. You're actually getting turned on by this? You always did go for mindless sluts." Katie squinted her eyes.

"I'm just excited, okay? Give me a break. Just because you're a prude, doesn't mean everyone else has to be."

Taylor and several other staff members looked up from their monitors and eyed them curiously.

"This is not the place for this conversation. Whatever happens we have to keep this under control."

"Agreed." Katie unbuttoned the top of her blouse; the heat was too much now.

"I'm tired of being locked up!" Vanesha had splayed herself on the bench and gently rubbed her pussy.

The cuts she suffered from broken glass were now haphazardly dressed, as white cloth bandages covered her forearms and feet, some of them darkened with the burgundy color of dried blood. Her glasses had been removed and were incinerated, revealing perfectly her shining purple eyes. She licked her lips as she explored herself. Carefully she rubbed her smooth inner thighs, before she went to plucking her curly raven pubes.

"Toby, can you hear me?"

Toby stopped his pacing and ran to the far wall. "Yes! I want to be with you!"

"I want to be with you too! We'll be together soon!" Vanesha stood up and marched to the observation window.

"I want you to jerk your cock for me. Show them what how much you want me."

"I will." he set to diligently stroking his pulsing cock. The veins in his member had turned a light purple.

"You really think you can contain us?" Vanesha said cocking her head, and offering a maddening smile with white

porcelain teeth.

"I want to be fucked!" she reeled back and landed a hard punch to the tempered glass.

A large crack was heard, and a small fissure formed itself on the pane. Vanesha winced and cursed in Hindi as she looked curiously at her bleeding hand.

"Holy shit." Katie exclaimed. "That stuff is bulletproof. Why aren't they restrained? Why are they just loose in their cells?"

"We didn't have restraining equipment. Normally we don't deal with patients this...active and unwilling. She wants to get out. That much is clear." David huffed in amazement. "Toby...he's too unfocused. He's trying to make sense out of this but she..." Vanesha's smile returned as she cradled her hand. "She wants to spread it."

"Oops! I broke my hand!" she giggled. "I think I need medical attention! I think I need a big strong male nurse to attend to me!"

"Any ideas on how to calm them?" David asked.

"It's easy," Katie returned. "Give them toys."

"Yay, toys!" Vanesha squealed in delight as she removed the massive dildo from the delivery hatch. "Thank you!"

"That's right, Vanesha. You get to have that toy if you cooperate with us. We are going to send in a team to take your blood and reset your hand for you. Do you promise to be calm?"

"Yeash, I promish." she said gleefully sucking on the red dildo. "Ooh, it's got a suction cup on the bottom!"

she proudly stamped her new toy to the window and turned herself to it. Shamelessly she worked her asshole onto the toy, and gently rocked back and forth.

In the opposing cell Toby received a single fleshlight.

"Toby, it's the same for you. After Vanesha, we're going to draw your blood, understand?"

"I want real pussy." He threw the fleshlight in the corner of the cell.

David took his finger off the intercom. "Well, one out of two ain't bad. Get the team ready for Vanesha. We are only sending in female employees, may be that will keep her calm."

Three female nurses readied themselves by the airlock to Vanesha's cell. They wore full hazmat gear that hid everything except their faces behind a plastic visor. One held several needles and empty blood vials, while another held a Velcro hand brace. All of them shifted nervously, issuing crackles from their suits.

David punched the intercom again. "Okay Vanesha, you see that bench? I want you to sit on that bench remain still. You can still play with your dildo, but just lay down with it right now, understand?"

She Rolled her eyes, and plucked the dildo from the wall by squeezing her cheeks. Hugging it with her ass, she walked annoyed to the bench. She gently continued to play as she stared at the ceiling. "Is this good?"

"Yes, don't move until the nurses are finished. Move in."

The trio walked single file as the airlock closed behind them. Vanesha ignored them as she worked the dildo deeper into her asshole.

"Can we see your arm, please?"

Vanesha held out her right arm, and broken hand. "Just a bunch of girls...." She sighed.

The head nurse tied a rubber band around her limb, before uncapping the needle, and testing for a vein.

Suddenly Vanesha stormed up and grabbed the needle from her hand before kicking her in the face. With her other hand she retrieved the dildo from her ass and flung it at them.

"Good thing I'm bisexual!"

Vanesha grabbed a stunned nurse and kissed the thick plastic visor. "We'll have to do something about these suits."

Wielding the needle she stabbed into the suit, and hacked downward, flaying the material, before decking her to the ground. As another nurse went to tackle her, Vanesha elbowed her and smashed her into the window widening the fissure that had been there.

"Get out of there!" David screamed over the intercom.

"I'm sorry, ladies. It will all feel better in a second."

As the other two nurses fled for the door, Vanesha tore off the helmet of the downed woman and kissed her passionately on the lips.

She was a cute woman, tall and thin with blonde hair, and marshmallow skin. As her eyes turned a deep purple, she wiped the blood from her nose and smiled.

"Care to help me out?"

"With pleasure."

The duo caught the airlock door and wrenched it open. Giggling, they dragged the nurses into the cell and began to flay their clothing.

"This cannot be happening! David, what have we done?" Katie yelled.

"They are still contained. We are still in control!"

"Oh, Toby!" Vanesha yelled. "I've got three naked friends who want to see you! Don't you want some pussy?"

Toby leapt up from the bench and went to the window. "Yes, tell me what to do!"

"All you have to do is break the glass, and you can have all the pussy you want! We're right here, Toby!"

She clambered over the nurses' naked bodies; all of them now sported beautiful purple eyes, and were locked in tight coiled embraces. Vanesha saddled herself on her pale friend's face. "What is your name, honey?"

"Sam." The woman said between eager licks.

"I'm sorry I had to hurt you, but I think now we're going to be good friends, Sam."

Toby had wrenched a metal leg from the bench and was now furiously pounding away at the observation window, a network of spider-web cracks blossomed from his efforts.

Vanesha laughed as Sam worked her tongue into her velvet pussy, and heard the continued pounding of Toby at the window. It wouldn't be long now. Soon she would have all the cock she wanted, and more.