The Oakwood Academy for Young Women Ch. 01

Story Info
A special education for rich girls.
1.7k words
3.91
129.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
236 Followers

Hello, I'm John Dickers. I'm the owner and headmaster of the Oakwood Academy for Young Women, a very exclusive, private institution of learning for girls who are at least 18 who either didn't earn a high school diploma or aren't quite ready for university or the world of business. For those students who want a high school diploma, Oakwood Academy offers the courses and tests required by the state. For those who successfully completed high school but aren't ready for either a university education or the business world and have parents who are more willing to pay for professional baby sitters, er, I mean educators, than to be the parents they should be, the academy offers an education that basically fills in the gap between high school and the real world. In the ten or so years of its operation, I've become a rich man, and not just from the exorbitant tuition that's charged.

Because of the numerous spoiled brats and parents who have more money than sense, there's no shortage of prospective students. Applications for enrollment come from all over the world. At one point when there was no more room for any new students, a father who is a banker in Zurich offered to pay for the construction of a new dormitory, a new house for myself and a private Swiss bank account if I'd admit his daughter. I'm really enjoying my new house with the heated indoor pool.

Another benefit of the high tuition rate is my ability to hire the best faculty available and to include some unusual clauses in the contracts. The majority of the faculty members are female, but there are a few males, too. Each of the female members is required to be either bisexual or lesbian. The males must be heterosexual. There is also a confidentiality clause in every contract which states that anything having to do with the academy or the students, whether it occurs on campus or not, is considered private and not to be discussed with anyone other than myself. Any action contrary to this is grounds for immediate dismissal. Due to the much higher than normal salaries of the faculty, nobody has chosen to break this rule.

When I'm talking to the parent(s) of prospective students, I emphasize the exclusivity and security of the academy, the superior faculty, the diversity of the students, and the strict discipline that will equate to a better adjustment to life in the real world. Most of the parents simply accept that and pay the tuition, but for the sake of clarity, I explain that any girl who does not complete an assignment, breaks the honor code, or in any way does not follow instructions given to her by anyone on the faculty, that girl will receive a private disciplinary action. I also explain that if the girl commits a second infraction, the discipline will be harsher, and each successive infraction will be dealt with accordingly. Unless the infraction involves another person, the discipline will be done in private so as not to embarrass the girl in front of others. I also reassure them that I am the only one who administers the discipline. If anyone asks about the form of discipline, I explain that I've found a good, old fashioned spanking or paddling to be sufficient in most cases. If I'm talking to the father, I usually get a wink or a grin followed by a cheque for the entire year's tuition.

Even though every girl who comes to the academy can afford a lavish wardrobe, I decided to keep things simple. (I also like the typical schoolgirl look.) The school uniform consists of a white, button front, oxford cloth shirt; a short, pleated, blue tartan skirt with a matching necktie; white knee socks; white panties and bra; black Mary Jane-style shoes; and during cooler weather, a navy blazer with the Oakwood Academy crest. On the week ends, a school sweatshirt may be substituted for the blazer and simple, white tennis shoes may be worn instead of the black Mary Janes. The only clothing that is open to personal tastes is sleepwear, although each girl is given a white terry robe with the Oakwood Academy crest embroidered on the pocket and matching slippers. Not every girl chooses to wear the robe or slippers.

Think back to my conversation with the parents of prospective students. I emphasized security. One way I created a secure campus was by installing security cameras throughout all the buildings and around the campus. That includes the dormitories. That's how I know some of the girls don't wear the robes, slippers, or anything else, for that matter. In fact, I know who uses what to masturbate with and who sleeps with whom. Ah, but I digress.

One thing that's required by every girl is a special, human sexuality course. A delightful, petite, fair skinned, freckled young redhead named Ms. Rose teaches the class. I worked closely with her to design a unique approach to getting each girl to open up to many possibilities of sexuality, not to mention my own prurient interest. At the beginning of the class in each term, each girl is provided with a printed worksheet to complete. The worksheet consists of blank lines for the inclusion of names and assorted details and many descriptions of sexual situations with check boxes beside each one. The girl is instructed to fill-in the blanks and to read through every scenario and place a check mark in the boxes of those in which she most closely identifies. Once the worksheet is completed, the girl will go into a recording room to read her "composition." She's told that she'll be making an audio recording that no one will hear besides Ms. Rose. In reality, she'll also be making a video recording that both Ms. Rose and I will watch and that I will keep on file in my office. It's amazing how a girl's intimate revelations can be held against her and convinces her to do things she might not otherwise do.

As an example, the daughter of the banker in Zurich read the following composition after completing her worksheet...

"My name is Sara. I'm 19 and have had sex with several young women. I especially love to lick pussy and have a vibrator pressed against my clitoris, but also enjoy feeling a girl's hand inside my pussy. I prefer that to the feeling of a dildo even if it is a strap-on and I'm being forced to take it. I like to be forced because it seems like I have no other choice but to do it even though I really want to. I sometimes masturbate with more than one dildo and fantasize that two or more girls are making me their sex slave.

I have never had sex with a man, but I hope to have sex with an older man sometime soon. I often fantasize about sucking the penis of Mr. Dickers while I am completely naked and on my knees. In my fantasies he makes me do nasty things and then he spanks me for being a naughty girl. When he discovers that my pussy is wet, he puts 2 of his fingers inside my pussy and fucks me like that for a few minutes before making me get off his lap so he can fuck me from behind. While he is thrusting into my pussy, the door to his office opens and his secretary, Ms. Applegate, enters. She walks to where I am and stands in front of my face. She lifts her skirt to reveal her smooth, naked pussy and Mr. Dickers pushes my face into it. Each time he pushes his penis into me it forces my mouth into her pussy. I lick it like a good girl. Sometimes my fantasy ends after Mr. Dickers orgasms inside me and he sends me back to class wearing my soaked panties. Sometimes my fantasy ends after Mr. Dickers orgasms inside me and he makes his secretary lick it out of me. Sometimes my fantasy ends after Mr. Dickers orgasms inside me and he makes me squeeze it out onto the floor to lick up. He always tells me what a nasty girl I am and threatens to tell my parents if I don't come to his office every day after classes.

Thinking about all of this made my pussy wet. I need to break a school rule so I will be sent to Mr. Dickers' office. Maybe this time he'll find out how wet my pussy is after he spanks me and one of my fantasies will come true. If not, I'll just enjoy the feel of his large, hot hands on my bare skin during the spanking and then masturbate when I get back to my room."

As you can imagine, when things like that are revealed to me, my life at Oakwood Academy gets pretty hot! As for Sara, she did have to visit my office every day after classes. She lived out each version of her fantasy as well as many other scenarios. Ms. Rose, Ms. Applegate and I molded Sara into a wonderful sex slave for the next two years. Sara still drops by for a visit whenever she travels to the area.

Even when a girl is not as eager to comply, just having the video of her reading "her own composition" is enough to blackmail her into doing all sorts of things. The fear that Mommy or Daddy might find out what evil thoughts she has and she might possibly be disowned is a powerful tool. Take Afifah from Saudi Arabia, for instance. The name actually means "chaste," but her composition revealed that she'd had many sexual encounters with several of her father's lowliest employees and fantasized about having an anal train with several of the men of the janitorial staff at the academy. Afifah became the janitorial staff's most popular Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, Independence Day bonus and Labor Day bonus! Even though I never took part in those activities, I still get a kick out of watching the videos of her being stretched and filled anally by those huge cocks. The guys continually had her squat over a bowl and push the cum out so they didn't get covered in each other's cum, and so they could make her drink it all down when they were through fucking her. I often wondered how she kept all that a secret from the other girls.

Oh, the stories I can tell!

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
236 Followers