The Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny moved Lisa's mop of hair to the side and squirted a line of the fragrant lotion down her spine ending just above the crack of her ass. Then with both hands he began working the lotion into her smooth back. The end of his cock gently rubbed against the cheeks of her ass as he massaged her tight muscles. His cock was already semi-hard from seeing Lisa naked and the friction against her ass finished the job. He was fully erect and his cock slid lightly between the cheeks of her ass.

"I remember watching you in this exact same position with the General," Johnny said quietly. "You were flat on your stomach and he was behind you just like this except you were both covered in sweat from fucking so hard. I remember admiring his six pack as he fucked you. Every time he shoved his cock into you his belly tightened up and his abs stood out. The he stopped and pulled his cock out of your cunt"

Lisa was grinding her ass against Johnny's cock as he recounted the story and said in a husky voice "Fuck me Johnny."

"He took his cock in his hand just like this," Johnny said as he grabbed his own 7-inch penis. "Except his was at least 10 inches and dripping with your cum, and put it against your ass like this."

Johnny squeezed a dollop of the massage lotion on the tip of his cock and pushed it against Lisa's puckered brown hole. He began working it in little circles to open her tight ring.

"Then with one thrust he pushed that big purple head inside," Johnny said as he did the exact same thing. Lisa moaned as her ass was invaded by Johnny's cock.

"I think about seeing that huge black dick slide in and out of you sometimes when I masturbate," Johnny said as he started slowly fucking Lisa's tight ass. "It is one of the most intense things I have ever witnessed."

"Fuck me Johnny," Lisa panted. "Your cock feels so good inside. I want to feel you cum in my ass baby!" Lisa was pushing back against Johnny's cock as it plundered her back passage making it go as deep as possible with each thrust. "I'm cumming Johnny."

Lisa began shaking as her orgasm built to a crescendo. Johnny felt her bowels spasm and saw her cum flowing down her thighs as the waves of her climax crashed over her. It was too much for him and he felt his cock jerk and shoot deep inside her rectum.

Lisa collapsed on the bed underneath him and he slowly withdrew his softening cock. She reached back and held the cheeks of her ass wide apart so as his dick slipped out of her anus some of his cum leaked out and ran over her cunt onto the bedspread. She knew he loved to see cum – his or others - leak from her various holes.

"I love massages," Johnny said as he flopped on the bed next to her. "And trips down memory lane."

"Johnny, that was incredible," Lisa said sleepily. "It was like I was transported back to that night with the General. I think I am going to be a little sore from that one. We usually work up to it a little slower."

"Straight to the A baby!" Johnny said laughing. "I didn't mean to hurt you, it just seemed like the right thing."

"It was great and I'll be fine," Lisa reassured him. "But we are definitely on vacation now. Can we catch a quick nap before dinner or are you going to accost me again?"

"I think a nap would be perfect," Johnny answered. "But no guarantees on the accosting thing though. I am feeling good!"

Amy & Lance

"I can't believe that guy threatened to trash my computer," Lance huffed as soon as the door closed behind them. "This laptop is worth more than 10 of that guy and he has the balls to say he'd recycle it!"

"Calm down Lance, we're here on vacation and I'm sure he was just kidding," Amy replied in a soothing voice. "Besides there's no wireless out here so you really can't do any work. Please just take some time and relax. You have been working way too hard and you need a break."

"I'll try," Lance conceded running and hand through his hair. "But you know it's not easy for me to relax and just disconnect."

"Try, OK?" Amy pleaded. "For me. For us. We need some time for just us. Lately it's been too hectic with the kids and work and everything. This is a chance for the two of us to spend some good time together. Like the old days."

"OK, I will really try," Lance conceded. "I'm kind of worn out from the trip so maybe I'll take a quick nap before dinner."

"Great, I'm going to jump in the shower," Amy said as she bounced out of the room.

Lance climbed onto the bed and kicked off his shoes. He had to admit that being forced to disconnect from his office and his clients was probably a good thing but it also made him face his insecurities about his business. He knew part of the reason he billed over 3000 hours every year was to become indispensible to the firm. He didn't want them to ever think they could survive without him.

As he drifted off to sleep he began thinking about the old days – but not the ones Amy had referred to. He drifted farther back to his days as a collegiate wrestler when he was 5'9" and 160 pounds of lean muscle. He had put on 15 since then but was still in good shape but nothing like that. He remembered standing in front of a full-length mirror he had in his room admiring his body. It was toned and fit and he loved looking at himself naked. He felt the stirrings of a hard-on begin – just like the old days.

Amy dropped her clothes on the floor and stepped into the steamy shower. It was a beautiful shower with two heads and a place to sit. The warm water felt good against her skin as she stood letting both heads hit her body. Once the air was hot enough she turned off the water and sat down to shave her legs. The razor sliding over her shapely legs felt good and her mind started to drift.

For as long as she could remember, Amy had fantasized about gay men. She had even snuck out from time to time and bough gay DVD's and masturbated to them while Lance was working and the kids were at school. She was holding the lips of her cunt out of the way so she could trim her pubic hair and felt her cunt start to throb.

The last video she watched was of two wrestlers who would up in an embrace and then a 69. She remembered how exciting it was to watch their thick cocks disappear down each other's throats and then into each other's asses before cumming all over one of their bellies. She imagined she was there helping them and then licking the sperm off those chiseled abs.

She put the razor down and reached for the hand-held shower head and started to wash her legs but quickly adjusted the spray and focused on her dripping cunt. The water splayed her lips open and beat against her clit. Another image came into her mind from another scene in the movie. It was a bisexual scene where two men and a woman were fucking. The woman was on her back and one man was fucking her in the ass while the other one fucked him in the ass. Amy worked her clit hard with one hand while the other focused the water on her pulsing vagina.

Amy's hips were bucking against her hand while her mind raced with the images of the three people fucking each other. As her gyrations became more extreme and the water began spraying against her exposed anus she felt a thrill run through her body. She had never had anal sex but had fantasized about it from time to time. Now she focused the water on her tight rosebud and almost immediately felt her orgasm building deep within her.

She pushed two fingers deep inside her cunt and ground her clit into the heel of her hand as her climax crashed over her. She furiously worked her fingers into her tight channel as the spray beat a constant rhythm on her nether hole. Her back arched as she felt the flood of thick cum coat her fingers and hand. She dropped the shower head and collapsed on the seat with the water from the forgotten shower head spraying straight up in the air.

Never in her life had Amy cum that ferociously. Her legs were shaking as she pushed herself up from the seat and replaced the shower head. She reached for the handle to turn on the main shower and noticed her fingers were covered with thick milky goo. In a daze she pushed them into her mouth and tasted the sweetish taste of her own cum. It was deliciously dirty and broke every rule she had ever been taught. Taboo. She loved it and couldn't wait to do it again.

The rest of her shower went by in a pleasant haze of soaping, stroking and appreciating her lovely body. She walked out into the bedroom naked as she dried her hair and looked at her sleeping husband not sure what the rest of the trip would bring but had a feeling it was going to be a voyage of discovery. For both of them.

The Dinner

The eight guests and Peter Steele were seated at the large round table. The silverware and linens were simple but tasteful and the food was primarily vegetables with small portions of beef, chicken or fish at the guests' request.

The evening had begun with each guest giving a short introduction of themselves and then Peter briefly introducing Andrew and Debbie, who then served dinner. Tapping his wine glass, Peter got the group's attention.

"Desert will be served in a minute but first I wanted to take a minute to give you a little background on The Oasis and what you have available to you for the next few days," Peter said as he looked over the group. "The Oasis began as a research facility. It was a joint venture between several energy companies interested in developing alternative energy sources, a couple of developers who were interested in efficient building designs for the desert and some weapons manufacturers who were interested in testing weapons in private in the desert. Much of this work was funded by the United States Government and, in fact, some still goes on today."

"My deal was that the facility became mine after 8 years and I got to do with it what I please," Peter continued as he nodded toward Johnny. "If you want to know more about that deal talk to Johnny. He put the deal together for me. We have known each other for years and I have been trying to get him out here for a long time but this is his first trip."

"As I said, I get to do what I please and this is what I please" Peter said as he held his wine glass up. "Fine wine, fine food, intense physical experience and very interesting companions. What I do not please are rules, regulations, conformity, mediocrity and above all, assholes. I don't expect you to adopt my values or beliefs, but just to understand that here there are no rules – well almost no rules. I am still involved in some classified research so if you see a sign that says stay out, then stay out unless I tell you to go in. Questions?"

The groups sat quietly for 30 seconds and then Johnny spoke. "Where'd you get this wine, Peter?"

It was a gift from a former guest," Peter said as he held his wine glass up to the light and admired the deep red color. "He owns a winery up on Spring Mountain in Napa and makes some killer cab. It is pretty limited production because they only have 14 acres. Do you like it?"

"Love it, Peter" Johnny continued. "Is this Henry's wine? I bought some last year and this reminds me of it."

"Yes," replied Peter. "He sent me a couple of cases. This is the 2004."

"You said something about things that are available to us," Amy asked changing the subject. "Can you tell us more?"

"Of course, Amy," Peter answered. "We have some great hiking, both Debbie and Andrew are professional masseuses, all of us are certified personal trainers and Black Belts in various martial arts. We will train you, compete with you, guide you or stay the hell out of your way. Each of us is a fully trained pilot and if we need to use the planes to get somewhere we will do so. Just let us know what you'd like to do."

I should take a minute and fully introduce my colleagues," Peter continued. "Uzuri Abdulaziz – we call her Debbie - is descended from Afghan royalty. In her tribe she was a princess and was destined to become queen. Through a combination of events – some good some bad - she is here with us now."

A small dark woman with thick black hair and piercing light blue eyes stepped forward and smiled at the group. The stark difference between her complexion and eye color created a fascinating unique beauty that made you want to stare. She was just 5 feet tall and weighed just 100 pounds and was very fit. Her short shorts barely contained a firm ass connected to strong legs and a lean torso. Her high firm breasts clearly needed no support and clearly had none. The tight white Under Armor shirt outlined her breasts with her dark nipples visible though the material.

"And next to Debbie is Vicente Andrew Amaral," Peter said. "Andrew is from Brazil and has been here at the Oasis for five years. Andrew and I met through our work and I was very happy when he agreed to move here and become part of the staff."

A very well-built Latin-American man nearly six feet tall stepped forward and showed a broad smile to the group. He was dressed in the same tight white shirt as Debbie and had an equally impressive physique. His linen drawstring pants showed the outline of an impressive cock that hung halfway down his thigh.

"Make your arrangements directly with Debbie, Andrew or myself," Peter continued. "And feel free to ask us anything. Our job is to make this the most memorable vacation you have ever spent. We will hang around to answer any questions you might have and we'll see you tomorrow. Or not, it's your call."

The group gradually stood and mingled as they finished their wine. Karen and Jim approached Peter and Debbie purposefully and introduced themselves.

"I'd like to go hiking tomorrow if possible," Karen said. "And I think Jim would like a hard workout, right?" she continued nodding to her husband.

"Debbie can take you hiking," Peter said. "There is a great hike about 45 minutes away. It is fairly difficult but you look like you're in good shape," Peter continued as he appraised Karen. "You two go work out the details and Jim and I will figure out our workout"

As Karen and Debbie moved off making their arrangements, Johnny approached Peter and Jim. He and Peter hugged when he got close.

"Do you still have those cigars?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, in fact why don't the three of us go to the terrace and enjoy one right now," Peter answered. "Jim?"

"I'm in," Jim said. "Just let me tell Karen where I'm going and I'll be right back."

After excusing themselves, the three men went to the back of the room where a stairway led up to a rooftop terrace. Four Adirondack chairs were arranged to look out over the center of the Oasis with the pool and hot tub in the center. The night was pleasantly warm and the moon was nearly full casting a soft light over the entire complex below.

Peter served Templeton Rye all around and each man selected a Cohiba Esplendido Especial from the large humidor. They settled into their chairs and gazed out at the panorama below.

"These are great cigars," Jim said. "Are they Cuban or Dominican?"

"Cuban, by way of the Dominican Republic," Peter replied. "They are specially made for a high-ranking Government official. I hope you enjoy it."

"We have some visitors," Johnny interrupted. "It looks like Jenny and Bill are going to relax in the hot tub."

The three men sipped their whiskey and smoked as the young couple approached the spa and dropped their robes. Six eyes were riveted on Jenny as she climbed into to the glassy water. She was wearing a tiny white thong and nothing else. Her pert young breasts didn't move as she stepped into the water and let it swirl around her legs.

Bill was sitting in the tub staring up at his beautiful young wife as she settled into the water next to him. One of her hands immediately went between Bill's legs and the other between hers. Bill almost immediately stood up, removed his bathing and then turned to face his wife who slowly engulfed his hard cock.

None of the three men said a word for a full minute as they watched Jenny work on his stiff penis. Then Johnny spoke up. "This is going to get very interesting now"

Out of the shadows of the palm trees a solitary figure in a hooded white robe walked quietly up to the edge of the spa. The figure was facing away from the three men and approached from behind Bill who was totally absorbed in his blow job. With a one motion the figure dropped her robe revealing a stunning naked female form with dark black hair to the middle of her back.

"Apparently Lisa decided to go to the spa," Johnny said with a smile. "This should be good."

"You're OK with this aren't you?" Jim asked.

"Certainly," Johnny replied. "Lisa is an incredible physical being and I have known since the day we met that she needed more than just me. It is part of what has kept us together. Our ability to accept that in each other has created a unique bond that neither of us had ever been able to find before. I am more than OK with it. I love it."

Lisa moved around Bill and sat in the water next to Jenny, who had no idea she was there until she felt her body press in next to her. She jumped and Bill's cock popped out of her mouth. Lisa locked eyes with Jenny as she leaned forward and took the head of Bill's cock into her mouth and started working the shaft into her throat.

Bill watched as his wife stared at this beautiful dark woman sucking his dick. He could not believe this was happening but was not going to do anything to stop it. As he watched, Jenny moved her face forward next to Lisa's and began licking his cock as it slowly slid in and out of the older woman's mouth.

Lisa pulled Bill's cock out of her mouth and kissed Jenny deep and hard, snaking her tongue down her throat. Jenny grabbed the back of Lisa's head and returned the kiss.

All the while, Lisa had been stroking Bill's cock and Jenny had been fondling his balls. He was on fire and ready to explode. When the women broke their kiss and began sucking him again he couldn't hold back.

His first spurt of cum was in Jenny's mouth and she immediately pulled his cock out and aimed it at Lisa's face. Lisa closed her eyes as the next three shots landed on her face.

Bill staggered backward across the spa and sat in the warm water nearly passing out from the intensity of the orgasm. He stared while his heretofore very conservative wife licked cum from Lisa's face while Lisa stroked Jenny's breasts and pulled hard on her nipples.

"Oh my God," Jim said quietly. "I've seen stuff like that in porn flicks but never in person. That was hot!"

"It's not over," Johnny said. "Lisa said she thought Jenny was conflicted about something. It seems as if Jenny might have been harboring some lesbian fantasies. We'll find out right now. Just watch."

Lisa pushed Jenny back so she was standing with the water just below her breasts. Lisa said something to her and the men watched as Jenny pulled off her tiny thong and let it float in the tub. Lisa stood and the two women embraced in a passionate kiss.

Bill lazily stroked his reviving cock and watched as Lisa helped Jenny to sit on the edge of the spa and pushed her legs wide open. Slowly and deliberately Lisa moved down Jenny's body until her mouth was firmly attached to Jenny's throbbing cunt. Her tongue moved expertly between her tight wet vagina and her engorged clit bringing her to a crashing orgasm in under a minute. The three men on the terrace could hear her moans as she bucked against Lisa's face and then collapsed.

"OK, so this is already the best vacation I've ever had and we're only 6 hours into it," Jim said. "Karen isn't going to know what hit her when I get back. Nice to meet you Johnny, and thank your wife for me."

"Cheers," Peter said as he raised his glass to Jim. "Have a good night and I'll pick you up at 6:30 at your room. I'm sure Karen and Debbie will be leaving early so you'll be up."