The Obedient Husband Ch. 1

Story Info
Impotent man listens as wife gets it.
1.4k words
3.93
103.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faraday
Faraday
9 Followers

The telephone rang, I froze for a moment, although I was expecting this. Then I answered it. "Hello?"

"John, its Lily." My wife sounded breathless. "I've arrived at Alan's. I'm naked, and he's licking my nipples."

'Oh, my God' I thought. 'She's really doing it.'

"Now he's working his way down, my belly. Oooh, now he's at my pussy. I'm lying on this bed, and a virile man wants to screw me, and you'll have to listen, you wimp."

This all started when I became impotent. My wife loves me very much, and I love her. However, due to various reasons I just couldn't get it up. Nothing seemed to help much. Eventually, we agreed that she could take a lover, so long as I knew all about it. I helped her with advertising on the web, even helped her choose who to meet. We exchanged e-mails with Alan for a while, and then we both spoke to him on the phone. Eventually we met at a pub, had a drink, and a chat. Then Lily decided to go back to his place with him. I agreed that she could, and came home. Now I was listening to her with a strange mixture of excitement, and trepidation.

"He really knows how to lick my clit. He's getting my juices flowing."

I remembered how juicy Lily's pussy got. Usually the juices flowed from her. She is a tall slim ebony woman with a devastating smile. I am a 6' tall, medium build white male.

"Now I'm going to suck his cock, his erect, long, thick, virile cock. It's longer, and thicker than you useless cock was, and I'm going to enjoy a real man."

I could hear the sound of her licking, and sucking Alan. She kept on making little groans of appreciation. Alan was also enjoying himself by the sounds he was making. Lily sucked that cock for five minutes. I mentally applauded Alan's control.

"Now, his cock is throbbing. I want him in me, deep in me. I want him to fuck me the way you can't." Lily was taunting me, and I was enjoying it. "I'm getting on my hands and knees, so that he can do me doggy style. He's stroking his hard dick up and down my wet slit. Now he's pressing it against my entrance. Oh God, it's going in. He's filling me. It's great. Screw me, Alan, screw me hard."

I could almost visualise the dark haired young stud, a good ten years younger than me, thrusting his cock in and out. They continued for quite a while. Lily was getting more and more excited. I could hear Alan grunting with effort. Then they both screamed at the same time.

"I'm coming." Lily yelled. "He's creaming into me, it feels like gallons. Oh, that's good. Oh, God." I heard them panting for a few minutes, with Lily making little contented whimpers. Then I heard Alan say something to her, I couldn't quite hear.

"I'm playing with his cock, it's almost hard again. I've got his spunk, and my juices on my fingers. I guess I'll have to lick them dry." I then heard five slurping noises. I could almost see her putting her slim fingers in her mouth, and eating the mess of her hands.

"He tastes nice, his cum is so fresh. I'm going to pass the phone to Alan, whilst I suck more juices of his cock."

I felt a moments panic, what would I say to him.

"Hi, John, your wife is a wonderful fuck."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"She's a great cocksucker too. Too bad you can't receive her attentions any more."

"I agree with you there."

"Do you want to know what I'm going to do to your wife next?"

I gulped. "Yes."

"My flat is three stories up, my living room window is over the street. She is going to go and open the curtains, then lean forward on the window ledge on her elbows, legs straight, and back horizontal, so that her lovely bum is raised in the air. Then I'm going to stand behind her, and screw her. I might even do her arse. She said on the way over that she has never had her arse fucked. So in one way she's a virgin."

"Be gentle." That was all I could think to say.

Alan laughed. "I think she prefers rough."

"John." It was Lily again. I'm going to his curtains in the living room."

"I'm opening the curtains. There are people walking below. This is exciting; somebody might look up, and see me. All naked, they'll see my tits. When Alan starts they'll see my ecstasy. I wish you were here also."

"So do I." I was using my imagination, but realised I would rather be there, even as a voyeur.

"I'm resting on the windowsill. He's sliding his cock in me. He's so big, it's filling me." Lily started panting. As the minutes passed the panting got louder and faster. She started sobbing. Then I could hear Lily orgasm.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm coming, I'm coming. OOOOh!"

A moment's pause. "That was good, as good a climax as you've ever given me. Perhaps it was because somebody in the street has stopped to watch the show. I'm pretty sure he couldn't see Alan, but he could see my face, and may boobs swinging, and jiggling. Alan's is putting some kind of jelly on my bum. His finger is going into my arse, and rubbing jelly into it. It feels good having a finger in my arse. It'll be even better with his big cock. Now he's pushing his cock against my arse. It's going in. Oh, that hurt. No don't stop. Now it's in it is a real turn-on. I've often wanted you to do this to me John, but I didn't know how to ask. Perhaps I was wrong not to demand of you want I wanted whilst you still could. Perhaps I'll have to fulfil my fantasies while I can."

Lily then stopped talking, and started groaning, as Alan pounded her arse. Because he had come once already it took him ages to come again.

"Yes, keep going, I want your spunk in me, deep into my arse. Come on, come on. Aaaargh."

Alan joined Lilly's climax, and they both panted hard, as he sent streams of spunk into her arse.

"Well, the fellow outside enjoyed the show." Lilly said. "But not half as much as I did. I'm coming home now. I want you on our bed, naked, wide awake, with a rum and coke waiting for me." The phone went dead.

Obediently I poured out a generous measure of rum, added, coke, and ice, then went to the bedroom. Setting the drink down, I stripped, wondering why she wanted me naked. I couldn't do much for her. Then I laid down. Ten minutes later I heard her car pull up on the drive, and she came in, locking up as she did so.

Then she was at the door of the bedroom, a big smile on her face.

"Enjoy yourself?" I asked. She nodded, took a big swig of the drink.

"Now for your part." She started stripping. When she was naked I could see the sweat streaks still on her. She took her panties, and started to slide them on me, I started to protest, but she pushed me down.

"Put them on for me." I saw the look on her face, and obeyed. They were wet on my balls and flaccid penis.

She smiled. "My pussy juices, and I wiped his cock with the inside of my panties after he took it out of my arse. Do you like the feel of my lovers spunk on your cock?"

I admitted I did. She smiled, and got on the bed, straddling my face. "Then lick his spunk from me."

I hesitated; she ground her pussy into my face. I could smell her come, her sweat, and then I smelt his sweat, and the salty aroma of his come. I started licking, enjoying the mixture of tastes. I was enjoying another mans spunk from my wife's pussy!

I licked her pussy until she climaxed again, then her arse had to be cleaned out with my tongue, which made her come again. Then with a sigh of contentment she started to fall asleep.

As she fell asleep she murmured. "Tomorrow, your education begins."

I fell asleep wondering what she meant.

Faraday
Faraday
9 Followers