The Observer

Story Info
Womanizer gets feminized.
1.8k words
4.08
18.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers

Tony strode confidently into 'his' bar. With a slight hand gesture, he sent the wannabe standing in his spot scurrying. No one took the best spot in the best bar from Tony. At least no one had the balls to take it from him. Though only 5-9, his muscular build along with a confident swagger intimidated most men and attracted women. A jagged facial scar from a beer bottle in a previous bar fight added to his mystique. At 26, he was in his prime both as a lover and a fighter. He was the king — at least he was in this meat market bar.

With his looks and swagger, he seldom went home alone. The usual script was Tony picked up a young beauty to bring home. He would enchant her most of the week with his lovemaking. Then he would dump her before the following Saturday and the cycle would begin anew. He left a swath of heartbroken, bitter women in his wake.

Even women who knew of his reputation would take their turns with the thought of 'taming' the bad boy. But, true to form, they would also succumb to his charm.

Tony never looked back — only forward to his next piece of ass. And his was on the hunt tonight.

Tony kept watching the crowd as the faces swirled in and out of his vision. Was it possible that he had picked up every woman that frequented this place? Perhaps it was time to try a new spot.

But then he saw her. A gorgeous tall redhead with a busty figure. Now that was more like it. He made eye contact with her just long enough to determine her interest. Her gave her a quick smile. Then he turned his back to her. He had cast his bait. Now it was up to her to take it. A half hour later, he felt a shoulder brush it's way past him as she slid in next to him at the bar.

"You are certainly sure of yourself!"

"Pardon me?

"You ignored me knowing I was interested enough to come to you. What next? Do I have to buy you a drink?

"Don't have to, but I'll take a Modelo Negro."

"You are a piece of work!i

"I like a slice of lime with my beer."

"I ought to leave."

"But you won't. I'm getting real thirsty."

She had never been treated this way. Her rational brain said to run the opposite direction as fast and far as possible, but her horny brain was in overdrive.

"I will buy you a beer, but don't get any ideas. It doesn't mean

I'll go home with you."

Tony smiled. He had gotten her to bring up going home with him within five minutes. That might have been his record. He knew from experience that meant it was what was on their mind. And he knew exactly what it would take to make their thoughts a reality. The fact that she had phrased it as a negative mattered little. Like an expert fencer, he was skilled at defending against her jabs and landing thrusts of his own. When he found out she had been recently divorced, he knew he had her. Within an hour he was leaving the bar with the redhead draped on him.

****

The observer watched the seduction intently from across the bar. These humans were an enigmatic species. The observer had taken their form to fit in, but she had much to learn before she would be able to fit in enough to accomplish her first mission. She had all the time she needed. Her target, Tony, would take very little effort to seduce.

****

In four weeks, Tony barely remembered the redhead. After all, he had bedded three other women since then. He did remember her landing strip of flaming red pubic hair. He also remembered that she had a parrot tattooed on her left ass cheek. Her name, however, was lost to him. Just another casualty in Tony's misogynistic war on women. When Tony inevitably tossed her aside, she cried, she cursed, she swore vengeance. All of her tactics fell on Tony's stone heart. He was tired of her and that was that.

Tony continued frequenting the same bar, looking for new conquests. This particular night had been a total bust. He had surveyed the crowd and saw several familiar faces. Faces of women he had conquered and tossed aside. As he was about to leave, he spotted a new face. She was certainly not up to his normal standards in terms of beauty, but he was not in the mood to be picky.

The somewhat plain looking woman would never had caught his attention on a normal night, but tonight he had few options. He grinned at her briefly and turned back toward the bar. He didn't have long to wait. She walked straight up to him, signaled the bartender and ordered a Manhattan for herself and a Modelo Negro for him.

"You know what I drink, have we met before?"

"No, I'm just an observer of people. Besides, there are two empties sitting in front of you."

Tony decided that despite her plain looks she was worth pursuing. In less than a minute, she had displayed more brain power than most of his women showed in a whole night. In looking closer at her he decided she had a hot body. Brains and boobs. Maybe he had struck the jackpot!

The observer noted the slight dilation of his pupils as he looked at her breasts. She had done well in choosing a larger pair. She had only a rudimentary understanding of human facial beauty so her choice was not attractive, but it still seemed to be working. From earlier scouting of this human, she determined he was not discriminating in his choice of who he mated with.

Tony thought she was quiet, which was a plus. Most women were too talkative for him, but he tolerated it for the sex. Quiet, and nice big breasts. That was enough to overcome her plain face. He asked her if she wanted to go somewhere less crowded, she agreed and soon they were in his bedroom.

"I see, by 'less crowded,' You actually meant someplace to have sex."

"Well, yes. I assumed you knew that."

The observer started to panic, but decide that a nonverbal response would be better in this situation. She pulled him close and gave him a lingering kiss. He soon lost his curiosity about her interpersonal skills and focused his attention on the luscious breasts she was now revealing by peeling off her silk blouse and bra. The firm bosom was worth dealing with her idiosyncrasies. Now that she was wiggling out of her tight designer jeans all his thoughts were now being made by his smaller head.

The observer took off her human garments. As she did so, a special gland that had been implanted under her tongue sampled the saliva that was collected during their kiss. The marble-sized gland processed Tony's unique DNA make up. It soon secreted a matching saliva that had a sinister purpose.

She found the human mating process disgusting and messy. So she was glad when it was over. The human ejaculated, then rolled over and went to sleep. She moved toward him and forced her tongue into his mouth. When she had transferred enough of her enhanced saliva into his mouth, she dressed and left. He was snoring loudly as she pulled the door behind her. Her first mission was a success so far.

****

The sun peeked through the blinds on Tony's bedroom window. As he awoke he instinctively reached across the bed. Instead of the expected warm body, he felt nothing but cool sheets. Just as well, he thought, he didn't have his usual morning wood. While he thought it odd that she (he didn't catch her name) would leave without an encore, he wasn't too bothered. After all, her body was hot, but her face was not. He could always do better. And what was that taste in his mouth?

After brushing his teeth (twice), he got into the shower. He didn't notice an abnormal amount of body hair washing down the shower drain. He shaved, but he really didn't have to. He did think it odd that his work boots were not as tight as they usually were. But he just rolled on another pair of socks.

****

The observer reported back to the enclave that has been her home for the last few cycles. Her sub-lord was pleased that her student had done so well, especially on the observer's first mission. This mission was critical in many respects, but none as important as getting the enhanced saliva to it's target.

"You functioned well, little one. Normally, I would let you return to your body for a reward, but the She-Lords want maximum coverage with the gland secretions. We have word from other observers that it is working. Your test subject is making the change already."

"But, I"

'I know you want to take a break from the human body, but was cannot waste the resources now. You choice of body and face is working for other observers. You may be the hero in the conquest of the human planet. No time to rest. You have to go back now."

The observer was buoyed by the thought of being a hero. She went back to find another human male to infect.

****

Tony was getting worried. Two days after sleeping with the quiet bitch he was noticing some troubling changes. His coarse, dark body hair was either gone or had turned light and silky. He did not have to shave this morning. Even with two extra pairs of socks, his boots were still too big. And worst of all, he was getting a swelling in his chest that resembled boobs! What could be happening?

He wanted to call in sick, but his boss had already called to say that there was a rash of men out and that he was needed. Work took his mind off his peculiar body changes. But work made other changes evident. He seemed weaker, and his calloused hands were softer. And his normally close-cropped hair was suddenly an inch or more longer. His swollen chest was now evident under his shirt. He had to tighten his belt two notches. Yet, even with these disturbing changes, one thing bothered him more. Much more.

He was starting to become attracted to some of his co-workers!

He took an extra sleeping pill that night and slept soundly.

'Tonya' woke the next morning. Luxurious hair cascaded down her back as she sat up in bed. Her breasts had swelled into a magnificent pair with prominent, puffy nipples. She vaguely remembered work, but couldn't be bothered. A look through her closet and she knew that she had to go shopping. But first, she had to do a bit of exploring of her brand new pussy.

While pleasuring herself. She hardly noticed the gland forming underneath her tongue.

Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers