The Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day flew by like a breeze. Magnus and Annette even had time to cruise the local strip mall for the odds and ends Magnus desperately needed. They sat in Magnus' office, enjoying afternoon coffee as he munched away on a box of toffee and cashew Poppycock.

"This is so good!" He said of the crispy, toffee covered popcorn.

"I can't believe I've never had this until now."

"Oh yeah. Definitely one of my favorites." Replied Annette. Magnus pointed the box her way.

"No way! After that huge Italian lunch you just treated me to? I don't think I'll be hungry again for days! I don't even know how you're still eating."

Magnus laughed.

"You'll learn quickly that I'm always hungry."

"Where the heck do you put it all?" Asked Annette, referring to Magnus' physique.

"I have a very high metabolism. When I was little, they called me 'Knogler'... 'Bones'. My parents thought I was chronically ill; that I had hypermetabolism. They took me to doctor after doctor who would missdiagnose me time and time again. Finally, my mother just said 'To hell with it' and began to feed me twice as much as my older sibblings. Eventually I put on weight."

"And height!" Joked Annette.

"Haha, yes. That too." He smiled warmly. "So I am as I am. Different. A little out of the ordinary. But certainly not broken."

"Is that why you chose psychology over psychiatry?" Inquired Annette.

"It was a factor, yes."

"So what's your favorite fatty American food thus far?"

"Well, I don't know about 'fatty'; but I do believe Carribean food has won my adoration."

"Oh wow. Yes, I love carribean food. Don't tell me you've already found a great place around here, beacause I'm constantly on the lookout."

"No... um... it was preparred for me, actually. By a friend- well, a neighbor." Magnus blushed and became a bit flustered at the thought of Cassie, which he concealed by pretending to peer into his box of Poppycock for the perfect cluster.

"You just moved here a day ago, and you already have neighbors making you food?"

"Well, she's... very friendly."

"She, eh?" Annette teased.

Magnus became very quiet, causing Annette to feel the need to break the silence.

"So, I think it's safe to say we can wrap up our first day of work. What do you say?"

"I think we got a lot done. I'm hopeful that I'll find some good patients during this week's interviews."

"Oh yeah. These colledge kids are all kinds of crazy."

Magnus laughed at Annette's lighthearted comment.

"So what's next on your off duty agenda? Anything I can help you with?"

"Next; I get myself a reliable bicycle. Then a ride to the furniture store."

"Anything in particular?"

"Everything in particular, actually."

Annette looked at him quizzically.

"Your apartment is furnished? Right?"

Magnus looked down, trying to find the best way to the best way to tell Annette that she had made a mistake; but she only needed his expression to figure that out on her own.

"Oh... dammit."

"It's really not that big of a deal."

"Oh Christ! How could I have gotten the ads confused?"

"No, really Annette; it's no big deal."

"Ugh..."

"I like the place. I'm glad you chose it. It's very nice."

"But it's empty!"

"That's ok."

"It's completely empty!"

"It's perfect. Well, it will be."

"Tomorrow afternoon, I'm taking you furniture shopping."

"Annette you don't have to, really."

"No. I insist. You. Me. Furniture shopping."

Magnus smiled as he knew there was nothing he could do to stop Annette from fixing the situation. They finished up their day and headed out.

Annette insited on driving Magnus home. As they stepped out of Annette's car, Magnus noticed Cassie walking towards the building with a small white poodle.

"Hello." He greeted her. Cassie nodded at Magnus.

"I didn't figure you for a poodle person."

He said as he opened the door for her.

"I'm not." she answered as she approached him.

"A friend's?"

She offered him no answer as she walked through the door.

Annette looked at Magnus with a raised brow.

He shrugged and motioned an 'after you' as he held the door. Annette thanked him and waked inside.

Magnus rang for the elevator as he watched Cassie as she walked over to her mailbox, opened it, shuffle through the large stack of mail, and then shove it all back inside with disgust.

"What a cute little dog." Remarked Annette.

The chipper little poodle sensed the potential for attention and immediately stood up and performed a few pirouettes. Delighted, Annette cheered.

"Bravo!" The poodle ran over to kiss her new fan and Annette reached down to pet her.

"What's her name?" She inquired.

"Hedy Lamarr." Replied Cassie, dryly.

"That's different. Like the sixties actress, right?"

"Yup."

"Oh, Cassie; let me introduce you to my assistant." Magnus chimed in. "Annette this is Cassie, my new neighbor."

"Are you the amazing cook I've been hearing so much about?" Annette asked with sincere enthusiasm.

Cassie shrugged and made her way to her apartment before Annette could attempt to try to shake her hand.

"I'll see you later, perhaps?" Asked Magnus as Cassie unlocked her door.

"I don't think so." She replied as she entered her apartment and closed the door behind her.

"Friendly." Said Annette sarcastically.

"She is the same neigbor that made you the food, right?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I get it. It's because I'm here."

Magnus smiled and shook his head "Well, she's-"

"She's jealous."

"I highly doubt it." Said Magnus, chuckling at the very thought.

"I'm telling you... she was pissed."

Magnus shook his head still chuckling.

"Hot and cold mood swings, jealousy... you better watch out Magnus, you might have a stalker on your hands." The elevator door opened and they boarded.

Magnus gave Annette a quick tour of his apartment before walking her back to her car.

"In all seriousness Magnus, watch out. Your neighbor seems a little... unstable."

"She's just kind of grouchy, that's all."

Annette didn't want to push the issue any further. Afterall, Magnus was a psychiatrist; and she didn't want him to think she didn't trust his judgement. But as she drove home, she just couldn't shake the feeling that something just seemed really off between the two neighbors.

Magnus knocked on Cassie's door and heard Hedy Lamarr barking happily.

"I know you're in there, Prinsesse. I can hear your little friend." He called out, gently.

He waited. There was no response.

"You have no reason to be upset with me, you know. Annette is my assistant and nothing more." He assured. He waited, and still nothing but the cheerful barking of the little poodle.

"Fine!" He shouted a little louder than he had intended.

He lowered his voice. "I don't owe you anything, you know."

He had regretted his last statement as soon as he said it; but it didn't matter. What was said was said. Magnus walked to the stairwell and went up to his apartment.

Cassie sat against her door holding Ms. Lamarr. She had heard everything. Even the conversation between Magnus and Annette before the two went up to his apartment. But as she sat there petting the poodle, she had other things on her mind. She couldn't shake the image of her dearest friend lying in a hospital bed from her subconcious. She knew she had only gone in for testing, but that's how it always started. A test here... a biopsy there... and before she knew it, there was one less chunk of Angela. A few less ounces of the lady who had wished Cassie was born from her since the moment she set eyes on the young woman, and had no problem telling her so.

She closed her eyes and pressed her lids together in an attempt to block out the image of Angela being cut away from her, piece by piece until there was nothing left. Hedy pawed at Cassie's chest, snapping her out of her nightmarish daydream.

"Shit. I'm late to work." she said to herself patting the poodle on the head. She placed her onto the floor before going into her bedroom.

Magnus awoken at two A.M. And sat up to look out the window. He couldn't seem to get Cassie off his mind. Was Annette right? Was Cassie unstable? Had he allowed her beauty to blind him from seeing a possible mental illness within her? The thought sickened him. His proffession was built around helping people, not exploiting them. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and urinated. Then he retrieved a few grapes from what was left of his fruit basket and enjoyed a snack. His mind quickly went back to Cassie. He smiled as he looked at the basket. He had used the blue celephane from the basket to wrap the panties she had thrown at him.

Her panties.

Magnus walked over to the counter to retrieve them from the cabinet where he had hidden them. He unwrapped the plastic and removed the bright pink panties, letting the plastic fall to the floor. To his disappointment, they had dried. But as he lifted them to his nose he found that they were still fragrant. "Mmm..." he said as he inhailed deeply.

He walked over to the bathroom and turned the hot water on. When it was warm enough, he quickly dipped the panties in, just enough to moisten them. He turned off the water and placed the crotch of the delicate panties against his mouth. He licked and sucked at the fabric, just as he had the night she pulled his face into her sweet little pussy.

He had removed himself from his underwear with his other hand and begun to masturbate. He groaned madly as he bit at the fabric. He then wrapped them around his erection and massaged the head of his penis with the warm, damp crotch of the panties.

"gøre mig komme, Prinsesse..." (Make me come, Princess...) He grunted as he imagined Cassie staring up at him while his semen shot onto her waiting tongue.

He moaned as he ejaculated into her underwear. He stood there panting, feeling a mixture of relief and shame. He rinsed the panties, lamenting the fact that he was washing her scent away.

"I'll speak of this to no one." He laughed to himself as he walked back to his sleeping spot on the floor.

12