The Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"Practice, and I think it might also just be you, I don't normally seduce my customers."

Nick grinned then groaned when her fingers worked the rebuilt tension out of his shoulder.

"Mmm, that's good. It wasn't me, but Christian broke his leg falling off a ladder, he doesn't like being told what to do and the nurses that treated him were giving him their best scary stare."

Evelyn giggled and said, "I have a very scary stare too if that will get you to not strain your shoulder. You can get dressed now. I'll go and get the brace and help you put it on," Evelyn finished massaging his shoulder. She quickly dressed as Nick lay on the table, relaxing. She loved that she could drive him so wild it took him this long to recover from sex.

Nick slowly sat up on the bed once he had got his breath back. He looked up at Evelyn who had just finished dressing and remembered the bliss he just felt. The ecstasy that he had just encountered had blown his mind. It couldn't get any better, could it? He slid off the bed, picked up his boxers and slowly slid them back on.

"I'll just go get the brace for you Nick," said Evelyn, her eyes looking into his, the intimate connection breaking as she turned to go out the door.

Nick groaned as desire pulsed through him again, Evelyn was the only woman who had ever made him feel this way, he thought as he picked up his pants and pulled them on. While he was buttoning them up Evelyn came back in with the shoulder brace,

"Do you want to go out for dinner again tonight? Nothing fancy," he blurted out.

"Sure, I'd love too. But I'm going to drive us. You need to take care of that shoulder. In fact, I'll drive you home. How far away is your apartment?"

Her mother hen act had him smiling, "Not far, you don't need to mother me, honestly, I can take care of myself."

"Hmmm, I don't want you to injure yourself more then you already have. Let me help you with that shirt," she gingerly pulled the shirt over his head. "You need to slip your arm carefully through here," picking up the brace, she showed him how it fit over his head and then onto his injured shoulder. "This brace is designed to improve function and to massage the soft tissue of your shoulder when you wear it. I think it's the best one for your needs."

Nick moved his arm as best he could with the brace on. It hurt some after getting redressed, but the brace was actually making it feel better already. "What time do you get off work?"

Evelyn checked her watch, "Three hours. I have two clients coming in then I need to close up."

"Ok, how about eight?"

"Sure, give me your address and I'll be there around eight o'clock."

"I know a great little restaurant, it's nice and quiet as well," said Nick, grinning as he wrote down his address. He handed he the paper and the asked, "So what do I owe you for today," with a smirk on his face.

"Nick, the massage was free of charge, it's always free for you."

Nick blushed and said, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I'll see you tonight."

"Ok, tonight at eight, I'll be waiting." He kissed her cheek and turned towards the front door of the Evelyn's massage therapy office.

# # #

Nicola looked at her phone, beeping for the umpteenth time. She took it out of her pocket, looked at the screen, hitting "ignore" and put it away. They wouldn't distract her from her goal. She'd go back when she was damn good and ready.

She looked up in time to see Nick approaching the door from inside the massage office. Furiously, she stomped back to her car, originally planning on offering him a ride home, and started to walk into the shop when she heard the moaning from a room. There was no massage going on in that establishment. That bitch poached her territory, and she was going to pay for touching him, for fucking him. She would get Nick alone so she could convince him they belonged together. But first, she needed to take care of something to ensure they could be together forever.

***

The day was finally done, and she was exhausted. Evelyn picked up her bag and switched the lights off, she had to go home and get changed, because she didn't want to keep Nick waiting for her. Grinning, she thought to herself, maybe this time they'd get to play all day tomorrow, she loved weekends. She opened the door and walked out, then locked the front door. Dropping the key back into her bag, she stepped off the sidewalk towards her car.

She heard an engine being gunned from behind her. and then the squeal of tires as the car came straight for her.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12