The Obsession Ch. 05

Story Info
A Goddess is born.
8.1k words
4.79
21.6k
60

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z_Lundy
Z_Lundy
137 Followers

Magnus watched Cassie as she brought the foil covered casserole dish into his kitchen. Her breasts fought against the straining fabric of her snug fitting, black turtle neck sweater and he wondered how she could have possibly gotten the small waist of her jeans over the roundness of her hips; let alone the ample bottom that he had craved since he left her laying in his bed that morning. He gently tapped his fingers on the table as he sat back in his chair. His mind wandered to his encounter with Mr. Lee the first night he moved in.

'He called her by her real name.

He called her 'Casia'.

The name she has yet to share with me.

It bothered him that another man knew more about her than he did. The way the handsome, older man pointed to her apartment with such certainty also bothered him. It was as though he had been there many times before. And maintenance man or not, he seemed way too comfortable when he referred to how long he had known Cassie.

He wondered what else he knew.

Whether or not he had read her book.

"I still have to make the vegetables, so you're gonna have to wait." She said over her shoulder as she placed the tray of meat into the oven, under the pot of rice and peas she had warming on the first rack.

"I don't mind waiting for your cooking, Cassie. I know that it's worth it.

Besides, I have some work I must finish." He replied as he continued to study her bottom as it bounced with each step.

He picked his phone up and began to read.

Lea waited in the brush for the sound of footsteps with her dagger in hand and heard nothing. Dark thoughts soon took hold of her mind. What if he's lying somewhere wounded? What if he's dead? She concidered the possibility of losing him. She thought back to the night Anders beheaded David. She could have helped David. She should have helped David. But the desire to be taken by the powerful Norseman was too strong. She could hardly blame herself- afterall; his massive fallice had discovered depths within her that no other man had ever explored. From the moment they crossed paths, he had presented himself as everything she had ever desired. Even while she hid, prepared to fight for her life, she felt herself moistening at the mere thought of him. She craved his arms around her. For the first time in her life, she desired something more than just her own safety. She wanted him. She needed him. And it terrified her.

Magnus looked up at Cassie as she placed pieces of chopped cabbage into a saute pan. He stood up and walked over to the stove. She watched him as he placed a cover onto the pan and turned off the fire.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, annoyed by his interference.

"Take off your jeans and panties, and get on my bed." He instructed.

"I'm cooking din-"

"Now." He calmly ordered.

Cassie glared at Magnus for a few moments before shaking her head. She then walked into his bedroom. She removed her clothing from the waist down and climbed onto his king sized bed. She sat kneeling, watching as Magnus entered the room and turned on the light.

"I'm probably gonna need a towel." She said, staring down at his new, white cotton sheets.

"I was hoping you would." He said with a devilish grin.

He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, he then wrapped it around his pillow.

"Lay down, Prinsesse."

She complied and he raised her bottom with his hand and gently eased the pillow under her.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asked, surprised he had postponed dinner.

He smiled ravenously. "I'm starving."

Magnus parted Cassie's legs and settled inbetween them.The extra lift from the pillow gave him a perfect view of her vivid, pink flower. He parted her lips with his fingers and saw just a slight tinge of red.

"You're not nearly as rare as you were yesterday, Sød Prinsesse." He said before running his tongue up her opening.

Cassie shivered as she felt his tongue begin to dance along her clitoris.

"I didn't think it was possible for you to taste even better than you did the first night." He whispered as he dipped a finger into her.

He watched her body rise and fall as he massaged her clitoris with his thumb while the index finger of his other hand frolicked within her tight vagina.

"You are so incredibly beautiful Prinsesse. So perfect." He praised her, as he drew his finger out of her. The red tinge of her fluids left a pink coating on his finger.

"Mmm..." He hummed before sucking his finger clean and sticking it back inside.

He then eased his middle finger in alonside it, and began to lightly stroke the roof of her vagina. He dove back onto her, lashing at her clitoris with his eager tongue.

"Oh god Magnus... yes... Ohh!" Cassie screamed as Magnus brought her to a deep, fulfilling orgasm.

He snickered as her pussy clenched his fingers, coating them with a gush of shimering fluid. He watched her as she trembled, panting with desire. He then indulged in sucking her juices from his fingers.

"Please let me ride you, Magnus." She begged.

He grinned. "You love to be full, don't you Prinsesse?"

"Yes." She answered without hesitation as he gently licked her sensitive clit.

"Then I believe I've found your punishment, min søde."

"Wha-"

Before she could question his last statement, he latched back onto her swollen clit and fervently licked at her. She squeeled and bucked at him, reaching down to push him away. He hooked his arms around her thighs and locked her in place as he continued his assault. He was merciless as he brought her to climax after climax, all without the throbbing reward he knew she so desperately sought.

After her fifth orgasm, he pulled himself from her sopping wet muff and chuckled as he admired her swolen lips. Cassie looked down at him as she struggled to catch her breath. He looked downright demonic as he watched the sweat drip down her thighs, from the pit behind her knees. His face glistened as he stared down into her pleading eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, he leaned towards her and pursed his lips to blow ever so gently at her clitoris. She trembled and writhed at the mere feeling of his breath against sensitive sex, she was moaning in defeat. He watched her for a few more moments before removing the pillow from beneath her and crawling up to kiss her sweat soaked face. She trembled at the feeling of his slacks grazing against her throbing womanhood as he mounted her.

"I don't like to punish my sweet Prinsesse, but it was called for.

You kept something very special from me.

Something that was rightfully mine.

I had no choice but to punish you."

He caressed her face as spoke softly to her.

"But after all, you are my Prinsesse... I could never punish you with pain."

Magnus pulled the sweater off of her and savored the aroma of her sweat trapped within it before tossing it aside. She was wearing a black bustier bra. He reached down and traced his fingers over the soft lace.

"I understand if you don't want me to please your swollen little fisse, Prinsesse.

Your punishment is over for tonight, and so you may return to your novel and edit 'Magnus' into

'Anders'...

...in paragraph six...

...on page four of chapter eighteen.

Or you may get to that later, and have me please you right now."

Cassie looked up at him in horror as his words set in.

"You know." She said, her voice almost a faint whisper. "How did you find out?"

"That's not important, Cassie."

"And you still want me?" She asked, quizzically.

Magnus brought his lips to her ear.

"I will always want you."

Cassie donned a sorrowful expression as she wrapped her arms around him. However, her expression quickly changed to a menacing one.

"Get up and please me." She ordered.

Magnus chuckled as he stood up and lifted her into his arms.

"That's my girl." He carried her over to his dresser and sat her on top of it.

"I took great care in selecting the furniture in my apartment, Prinsesse.

The dresser, tables and chairs were all choosen with fucking you on top of them in mind."

He said as he removed his dress shirt and slacks.

"You don't know of awkwardness until you have shopped for furniture with an erection."

He wrapped her hand around his rigid shaft.

A whining moan escaped her as her desire for him became too much to bear.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now, dammit!" Cassie demanded as she reached her hand to the back of his head and grabbed a fistful of his golden hair.

Magnus laughed as he pulled her close and drove himself inside of her swollen, dripping cavern. He moaned at the sudden feeling of her tight, hot walls surrounding him. Normally, he would take his time entering her, allowing her to adjust; but his hour long finger play had prepared her to accept him without any discomfort. He wrapped an arm around the bottom of her waist, and brought the other across the top of her back, gripping her shoulder with his powerful hand as he wildly bucked at her while she screamed in ecstasy.

"So fucking good... min chokolade Prinsesse..."

He said as he grabbed her wrist and pinned it behind her head, exposing the flesh of her armpit. He pressed his nose to the sensitive skin and inhailed as he continued to pump away.

"I love every part of you, Acacia."

He growled as he ran his tongue along the fragrant skin.

He released her arm and lifted her by her bottom. He carried her over to the wall, where he pressed her against it and sank his teeth into her neck with just enough pressure to cause her to ride her way to an orgasm.

"Yes- baby you feel so fucking good!" She screamed as he continued thrusting into her.

"Magnus yes! Oh god yes!"

Her cries sent him into a frenzy as he laughed maniacally.

"That's right, Prinsesse. Don't ever forget who you belong to."

Magnus savored her muiltiple orgasms as he powered into his pinned princess.

"You were made for me, Acacia... don't you see that? Can't you feel that?"

He groaned as he felt his own climax building.

"Kom med mig Prinsesse." (Come with me Prinsesse.)

His request fell on deaf ears, as she was far too enthralled in her own orgasm to hear him. Her legs began to tremble as she felt the first stream scorch it's way into her.

"Ahh...mnh- min søde pige!"(My sweet girl!) Magnus exclaimed as he filled her.

He held her there for a few moments as the last spasms left his body and his vision returned to normal. He had actually became dizzy. Worried that he might be fatigued, Cassie reached her leg down towards the floor only to be hoisted back up, into his grasp as he regained his stregnth.

"Not just yet, Prinsesse." He said to her, teasingly as he brought his lips to hers.

She kissed him passionately as she ran her fingers through his sleek hair. His stubble was perfumed with her essence. He then brought his lips to her ear.

"Jeg elsker dig, Acacia... jeg... elsker... dig...

I know you know what that means." He whispered before he released her, gently easing her to the gound.

"And now I must go eat the oxen tails you have made me, before I pass out."

She chuckled at his last statement as he smiled and walked out to the kitchen. But her expression returned to a serious state as she processed what had just happened.

She knew exactly what he said.

And it terrified her.

Magnus sat at his desk, scrolling through his tablet. It had been another busy day, but he was finally done. And now he could direct his attention towards the author that he had become quite a fan of.

'Perhaps I'll have her read to me tonight.' He thought to himself.

Just as visions of Cassie lying naked on his bed, reading her story out loud while she pleasured herself began to fill both of his heads; Annette walked in.

"Oh... you were so quiet I thought you had left for the day.

Is everything alright?" He said to his assistant as she sat across from him and pulled her chair closer to his desk.

"I was just wondering if you've spoken to Cassie.

And if so, how is she?" Annette asked, with genuine concern.

"Yes, of course I have. I've actually began treating her." He grinned, reminiscently. "And she's responding quite well."

"You've been treating her?" Annette questioned.

"Yes. And she's doing just fine."

Annette sat back in her chair with a worried expression.

"Don't you think it would be best if a therapist who isn't the person she's obsessed with spoke with her?"

He pondered her question for a moment, before answering plainly.

"No."

"What?" Annette asked in disbelief.

"I don't think she's ill Annette. I think she's simply in love."

"In love?" She could hardly believe what she was hearing.

Until now, Magnus had presented himself as a stellar therapist but Anette found herself doubting his competence in this matter.

"How can she be in love?

She hardly knows you.

It's obvious that she's just projecting her fantasies onto you."

"It's so much more than that." He said. Annette could hear the conviction in his voice.

"Wait- do you... have... feelings... for her?" She asked, unsure if she really wanted an answer.

"I'm sorry Annette. I know that you...

I never meant to lead you on.

I wanted to tell you so many times, I just-"

"This is insane." Annette stood up, interupting Magnus' confession.

"Look, I may have wanted things to go a little differently; but at this point the last thing I'm worried about is whether or not you felt the same."

"Annette, I-"

"You don't owe me an apology. But you do owe Cassie a lot more than what you're giving her. You're using her, taking advantage of her mental state."

"I know how it might seem, but I assure you I'm not."

"You are." She shook her head as she held her forehead, and secretly wished she had never walked into his office. "This is twisted. And more importantly, it's unethical."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Annette.

I value your friendship, and your opinion.

But this is a personal matter and ethics don't really come into play."

He stood up and put on his jacket and canvas shoulder bag.

"Magnus..." She said to him, shaking her head and at a loss for words.

"She's mine, Annette.

And again, this is a personal matter; and I don't wish to speak of it any longer.

I'll see you tomorrow."

Annette sat stunned as Magnus left the office. She thought of Cassie and how indifferent she seemed not only to her, but to Magnus. She wondered whether or not she had failed her by telling Magnus about the novel. She wondered if she had put her in danger.

Magnus walked over to the elevator, glad to be home.

He hated the idea of being off from work, yet not with her; the whole situation just seemed pointless. He figured it was time to go and purchase a car as it would soon be difficult to travel by bike. He didn't like the idea of storing his bike for the snowy months to come, but he did look forward to cutting his transit time in half. As the elevator door chimed and opened he heard a familiar bark comming from Cassie's apartment.

He walked over and opened the door to find Cassie on the couch with Mr. Lee as Hedy barked hapily at his feet. Cassie stood up and looked to Magnus as he closed her door behind him. She was wearing the dress shirt he wore yesterday over a pair of spandex tights. Her hair was down and unstyled, left to hang in the shaggy waves he had grown so fond of.

She walked to him, and as she got closer, he realized that she had been crying. She said nothing as she approached him; she simply nuzzled into his chest, seeming to savor his presence. Magnus brought an arm around her and pulled her close as he shot a menacing look at Mr. Lee.

"Easy tall drink." Said an apprehensive Mr. Lee as he rose from Cassie's couch.

"I'm just dropping off the powder puff. Besides..."

His eyes traveled up and down Magnus' pysique.

"...I'm gay." He said matter-of-factly as he stood and walked across the room.

"He was just dropping Hedy off. Angela went into surgery today. They're removing her kidney." Said Cassie, her voice cracking.

"Are you sure you'll be okay with her? I could take her with me, and then drop her off before I go to work tonight." Asked Mr. Lee, pointing to Hedy.

"That works." Said Cassie as she turned to him.

Mr. Lee walked over to Hedy and snapped her leash onto her collar.

"Thanks Alex. I'll call you if I'm upstairs when you leave." Cassie thanked her friend.

"Alex? So that's your first name?" Asked Magnus.

Cassie turned to Alex and gave him a playfully questioning look.

"Let me guess..." She said to Magnus. "He introduced himself as 'Mr. Lee'?"

Alex smiled at her with a guilty expression.

"You bitch!" She teased playfully.

Magnus looked at Cassie and Alex with confussion.

"That's his show name. He introduces himself by it when he's on the prowl."

Alex laughed, knowing he had been caught.

"Hey, you can't blame me." Said Alex as he made his way past Magnus and Cassie and opened the door. "Bye sexy." He said with a wink to a very red faced and flattered Magnus, as he left with Hedy.

Magnus turned to Cassie.

"I thought that perhaps he was competition.

I'm glad I ignored my impulses and didn't attack him when I opened the door."

"I'm glad you didn't too! He's a retired kick boxer." She laughed. "And I don't think Angela would appreciate you fighting with her brother."

Magnus took a moment to let the foolishness of his irrational conclusions sink in. He would have attacked an innocent man had his Cassie not immediately come to him when he entered her apartment. He placed his hand under her chin and lifted her face to look at her. Her eyes were still a little puffy.

"You've had a rough day, my Prinsesse."

She nodded as he leaned down to sweetly kiss her forehead.

"I'll forgive you for not making your way back to my apartment in time today.

Have you written?"

She shook her head.

"Cooked?"

She shook her head once again.

"It hurts me deeply to see you in distress.

Shall we go upstairs and I'll order us some dinner and give you the greeting you deserve, min sød?"

Cassie smilled.

"Alright. Give me a second." She walked off and disappeared into the bathroom as Magnus waited.

When Cassie returned to leave her apartment with Magnus, she found that he was already gone. She locked her door and took the stairs up, and knocked on his door.

"Get in here, Prinsesse."

She was a bit taken back by the change in his tone, but she entered to find him sitting on his large black sofa.

"Couldn't wait for me, huh? What did you order?" She asked.

"I don't care about food right now, Prinsesse. I'm too concerned about your behaviour."

Cassie looked at him, puzzled.

"What have I done now?"

She sauntered over, completely aware that he was transfixed by her curves as her hips swayed in their white spandex wrapping with each step. She didn't know what game he was playing, but he was already turning her on. Everything he did turned her on.

"Are you still mad about the novel?" She asked as she approached him.

"Of course not.

I wasn't really angered to begin with.

Who wouldn't want a look into their beloved's mind?

To know their deepest desires? I was only upset that you kept it from me."

"Then what's the problem now?"

"Take off your pants.

Peel them off.

Slowly."

Cassie smiled mischieviously as she began to slowly peel the tight fabric to her thighs. She then sat on the arm of the sofa and faced him as she slowly brought one leg out of her tights, then then next. She stood back up and awaited command.

"Take off the shirt."

Z_Lundy
Z_Lundy
137 Followers