The Obsidian Group Ch. 2

Story Info
Cynthia has her first encounter.
9.1k words
4.55
53.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers

Early Saturday morning, Cynthia sat in the big limousine and stared out the darkened window. What had she agreed to? Her orders and that was how she saw them, orders, were to pack a small bag. She was to tell everyone that she was going away for a week, to work some things out. With the trouble that the mill was in, no one thought that too strange. The bright sun belied the dark feelings that she held within her. The mansion almost took Cynthia's breath away, as the car made the slow ride up the long winding driveway. How much money did this family have if the sister could own a house like this? The chauffeur opened the door for her and tipped his hat as she exited the car. The maid met her at the door and took her bag and hat. Then Cynthia was led into a large library.

Cynthia walked in and was in awe at the collection of books that lined the shelves. Then she saw Shamaria sitting in an overstuffed leather chair. She was dressed in a black suit. But the skirt was so short that Cynthia could not see the woman ever wearing it outside the house. Shamaria smiled at Cynthia as the woman approached her. Then she stood up. Cynthia almost gasped at the sight. She knew that Shamaria had long shapely legs but the short skirt showed them off to the hilt. And the high heels that the woman wore made her look even more alluring. Shamaria walked towards Cynthia and the walk was as sexy and provocative as the white girl had ever seen. Shamaria reminded her of sleek Black Panther. Power! Grace! And a body rippling with unbridled passion.

"Hello Cynthia! I fixed you a drink. I wanted us to get started on a nice comfortable note." The tall black woman held the drink out to the young white girl. "Do you know why I insisted that you visit me first?" Cynthia looked at the woman's face. "This wasn't a visit! You ordered me to come here first!" Shamaria smiled at the woman's indignant voice. "Say the word and we will call this off. Of course you will have to return the contract, loaning your company the 25 million. But hey, that's business!" Cynthia knew that she was lost. She bent her head. "No! I don't know why you asked me to visit you first." Cynthia took the drink offered to her and sat down.

Shamaria smiled and took a seat facing the woman. "My brothers are sweet, but their sexual appetites tend to wander. One really enjoys oral sex! He will eat your tender pussy for hours and expect you to service his hard dick until your jaw locks up. The other one seems to be able to fuck for hours. But his true passion and satisfaction comes from giving a good over the knee spanking. And then there is the third brother. He is addicted to anal sex. He has almost made ass-fucking an art form. I won't tell you which is which. You will have to find that out for yourself. But me, I enjoy the pleasures that only two women can enjoy. And in a way, it is my job to prepare you for what my brothers will put you through. Have you ever been with another woman, Cynthia?" Cynthia looked at this beautiful black woman. She sipped her drink to hide her expression. Then knowing that she would never be able to fake it, she looked at Shamaria.

"No! I've seen two women licking each other's pussies. I walked in on my roommate once. But I found it quite disgusting." Shamaria smiled. "Well then I guess that I will have a lot to teach you. You do remember, that part of the agreement was that you obey the orders given to you?" Cynthia looked down at her feet. The powerful presence of the black woman intimidated her. "Yes, I remember!" Shamaria stood up and walked to the chair Cynthia sat in. She reached down and cupped the young white girl's face. Tilting her head so that Cynthia was looking up at her, she smiled down at her. "You really are a very beautiful woman." Shamaria took the drink from Cynthia's hands. "Stand up and let me get a good look at you."

Cynthia stood up and stepped away from the chair. Shamaria held her hand and led her to the middle of the room. Then the black woman walked completely around her. "Remove your clothes please?" Cynthia was shocked. "Right here? Now? One of your servants may come in." Shamaria smiled at Cynthia, then picked up the phone. Cynthia didn't hear what was said, but Shamaria was smiling when she set it down. The door opened and a maid walked in. This one, was a different maid than the one who had opened the door for Cynthia. That woman was middle aged. This maid was young, tall and very beautiful.

"Candace! Would you remove your clothes please?" The maid smiled. "Certainly, Ms Casternet!" Cynthia watched as the maid stripped naked. Shamaria walked over to the maid and cupped one of her firm pointed tits. The maid smiled and closed her eyes. Cynthia looked on in shock as Shamaria took the brown nipple into her mouth and sucked it. The maid sighed, but her sighs turned to moans as Shamaria's hand found her bald pussy. Shamaria turned to Cynthia. "In this house, everything and everyone belongs to me. When you signed the papers and took our deal, you became a part of this house for one week. You may dress, Candace."

The maid looked from Shamaria to Cynthia and smiled. "Yes Ms Casternet!" Candace put back on the maid's uniform that she had come in with. Then without a glance at Cynthia, walked out the room, closing the door. Cynthia noticed that there was no bra or panty as part of the uniform. Shamaria turned back to Cynthia. "Remove your clothes!" This time the voice was cold and hard. And Cynthia, a bit afraid now, began to remove her clothes. When she finished undressing and stood before Shamaria, Cynthia had never felt so naked or exposed. She wanted to cover herself, but knew better than to try. Besides, which would she hide, her pointed nipples or her slightly damp pussy. Watching Shamaria suck the black maid's tit had gotten her wet. Shamaria walked around the woman and examined her as if she were examining livestock.

"Mmmm! I'm going to enjoy teaching you the finer points of woman to woman sexual pleasure." Shamaria reached out and gently stroked one of Cynthia's tits. Cynthia shivered involuntarily, but felt shamed when her nipples began to harden. Shamaria led Cynthia over to the chaise lounge. Laying the woman down, Shamaria sat in a chair next to her. Shamaria sat close enough to allow her to constantly stroke Cynthia's body. "You will answer the questions that I ask you. Understood!" Cynthia could do nothing but nod her head. Shamaria stroked her fingertips along Cynthia's body. Cynthia didn't move until the fingertips touched her mound.

Cynthia's hands grabbed the sides of the lounger with a grip so hard her knuckles turned white. Shamaria laughed softly. "You keep your pussy hair trimmed neatly. I was afraid that I would have to have one of the maids trim you. Now Cynthia, do you play with your pussy?" Cynthia felt the black woman pressing her thighs open. "Sometimes." Shamaria stroked up and down Cynthia's slit. "Do you use your fingers or do you have a toy?" Cynthia felt her body shiver as the black woman's finger slowly pushed into her. "Both! I use both!" Shamaria's finger stroked Cynthia's clit. No matter how much she wanted to resist, Cynthia's body betrayed her.

Shamaria shifted to give herself better access to Cynthia's pussy. She began to slowly finger the white girl's already wet pussy. "Can you take it in both holes?" Cynthia felt her face flush red. She had recently started inserting her finger up her ass as she fucked her pussy. But it seemed so nasty; she was always ashamed, even as she came. "No!" Cynthia had her eyes closed but they opened with shock and surprise. Shamaria had smacked her right on her pussy. The slap shocked her and the sting made her cry out. "Don't lie to me, Cynthia! Don't ever lie to me!" Shamaria had slapped her sharply right on the lips of her pussy. Cynthia began to stammer. "I…I…I only did it a few times. I used my finger."

Shamaria stood up and walked to the desk. She picked up the phone and said a few words into it. Then she hung up and walked up to Cynthia. "Remember your promise! Do not resist!" The door opened and Cynthia placed her hands over her tits and cunt. The same pretty maid that had disrobed entered the room. Shamaria looked at the woman. "Candace! Use your talented tongue and show Cynthia how good it can feel." Candace smiled at Shamaria and walked to the lounge. She knelt down between Cynthia's thighs. Cynthia shook her head no. "Please don't?" Candace smiled at her. "Relax, Cynthia! This will just help relax you."

When she felt the black maid's hot breath, Cynthia tried to pull herself higher up on the lounge. But Candace grabbed her around the thighs and pulled her down while opening her even wider. Shamaria grabbed Cynthia's wrist and held them above her head. Cynthia gasped as she felt the tongue begin to stroke her pussy lips. She whimpered and tried to get loose but the two women held her tight. Cynthia had seen women make love. She had watched her roommate at college more than once. But when the girl had approached her, the idea turned her stomach. But the tongue that Candace was using on her seemed so long. It was making her feel so excited.

Before long, Cynthia was pushing her hips up to meet the black woman's thrusting tongue. Her whimpers turned to moans. And her moans soon turned to pleas for more. Candace knew just how to lick a pussy. And she brought Cynthia to the very edge without allowing her to cross over. When Candace finally stood up, Cynthia was begging the woman not to stop. Then she screamed. While she was in the throes of passion, her wrist and ankles had been shackled to the lounge. Cynthia, her eyes wild with fear mixed with passion and lust looked up at Shamaria. The beautiful black woman smiled down at her. Then she bent her head and kissed Cynthia on the lips.

Cynthia tried to turn her head but Shamaria held her head tight. Then Cynthia felt a pair of lips on her tits. The finger that stroked her pussy made her push her hips in the air. She gave in to the kiss. Shamaria kissed the white woman passionately. Then broke the kiss off and walked over to her desk. She picked up her glass and sipped as she watched Cynthia. Candace walked over to Shamaria and began to slowly undress the woman. If Cynthia thought that Shamaria was beautiful clothed, she was a goddess when her clothes were removed. And Shamaria's pussy was completely shaved.

Candace knelt before the woman. Cynthia watched as Shamaria spread her thighs wide. Candace began to slowly service Shamaria. The changing expressions on Shamaria's face showed the stages of her growing excitement. But just like she had done to Cynthia, Candace brought Shamaria to the edge but wouldn't let her go over it. Then Cynthia's eyes grew even wider. Shamaria turned around and bent over the desk. Candace spread the woman's cheeks and began to attack the black puckered hole with her tongue. Cynthia gasped as she saw just how long Candace's tongue was. It must have come out the woman's mouth at least 5 inches. And Candace worked it in and out of Shamaria's asshole with ease.

Shamaria was moaning and humping her ass back at her black maid. Cynthia heard the woman begging and pleading for more. But Candace only teased her more. Then Candace got up and changed places with Shamaria. Shamaria did to Candace what Candace had done to her. Only the pleas of Candace were much more intense. Shamaria attacked Candace's asshole but her tongue wasn't half as long as the maid's tongue was. Candace was screaming that she was about to cum when Shamaria stopped. Cynthia watched as Shamaria walked slowly to her. Shamaria had the soft sexy stride of a hunting cat. Shamaria bent her head, and kissed Cynthia again. The scent of sex was all over the black woman's mouth. But Cynthia was afraid to resist. The throbbing in her pussy intensified with the kiss.

Candace hadn't moved from her position over the desk. Shamaria smiled at Cynthia as she walked back over to the desk. Cynthia gasped as Shamaria took a bunch of straps from the desk drawer. Shamaria slipped the straps on and then attached a dildo to the patch that covered her cunt. Cynthia had heard of strapons, but had never actually seen one. Shamaria slipped a condom over the shaft. Then she took some Vaseline and covered the condom. Candace smiled as she reached behind her and spread her cheeks wide. Cynthia gasped and Candace grunted as Shamaria pushed the dildo up Candace's asshole. Then grabbing the woman by the hips, she slowly fucked her.

Candace slowly pushed back until she was holding onto the edge of the desk with her hands. Candace was moaning and humping her ass to Shamaria's pumping hips. "Yes, Ms! Fuck me, Ms! Oh deeper! Harder!" Candace's cries were growing louder. Shamaria picked up what looked like a ball. She shoved it into Candace's mouth. Cynthia could now only hear muffled cries from the maid. Shamaria began to really fuck into the girl's soft ass. Suddenly, Candace straightened a bit. Her head threw back and a long muffled scream was all that was heard. Then the maid collapsed on the desk. She groaned as Shamaria pulled the dildo from her ass. After a few minutes, the maid stood up and removed the gag.

Maid and Mistress kissed a long passionate kiss. Then unsnapping the dildo, Shamaria handed it to the maid. Stripping off the condom, Candace smiled as she walked from the room. Shamaria was drenched in sweat. Another maid, this time the older one that had answered the door came in with a towel. Smiling at Cynthia, she walked over and toweled Shamaria dry. Then she left the room. Shamaria sat before Cynthia. "I hope I didn't frighten you? I needed to take the edge off. Otherwise I might have hurt you. But now I can take my time and begin to instruct you properly. The first thing you will learn is how to lick my pussy."

Shamaria stroked Cynthia's soft skin. "Eating pussy is a lot like enjoying an ice cream cone. You have to make your tongue hard and lick it with the tip. And you don't just lick into the slit. You lick around the lips. Tease the pussy with your tongue. Don't just lick the clit when your tongue finds it. Circle the clit the way a lover's tongue would circle your nipple. Do you understand me, Cynthia?" Restrained the way she was, Cynthia knew that she had no choice but to comply. She nodded her head yes. Shamaria bent down and kissed her. Knowing what was expected of her, Cynthia kissed the woman back.

Shamaria stood over the lounge with her thighs straddling the chair. Cynthia looked up directly into the woman's smooth pussy. Then Shamaria began to slowly lower herself. When her pussy was directly above Cynthia's mouth she stopped. "Now Cynthia, start out slowly. And remember what I told you." Cynthia could smell the strong scent of Shamaria's heated sex. But the smell was not unpleasant. And Cynthia had never seen a pussy this close before. She swallowed hard, then stuck her tongue out. When the tip touched skin, she sucked it back in her mouth. "Do it baby! Don't be afraid." Cynthia slowly licked Shamaria's outer lips. The woman's pussy lips were swollen.

Shamaria sighed as Cynthia repeatedly licked her lips. Up and down then from side to side the tongue tip worked. "That's it! Now lick up and down the slit. Oh baby! That feels so good!" Cynthia couldn't help the small smile she smiled. Shamaria's pussy was getting so wet. "Now Cynthia, suck my lips into your mouth." And the more of the black woman's juice she tasted, the more Cynthia wanted. Cynthia was taking long slow licks from the bottom of Shamaria's slit to the top. Then Shamaria shifted her hips. Cynthia stopped as the black woman pulled her cheeks open. "Don't stop, Cynthia! Do my ass the same way!" Cynthia couldn't bring herself to lick the black woman's asshole. It was just too nasty for her.

Suddenly her pussy exploded with pain. Cynthia screamed! Shamaria had slapped her hard directly on her pussy. "Do it bitch!" Another slap, and another scream from Cynthia. "Do it now!" Tears of pain streamed down Cynthia's face. Sobbing, she stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes. Shamaria's ass didn't smell any different than her cunt did. "Don't make me hurt you Cynthia! You will do as I tell you to! We promised not to damage you, but I can make you hurt in ways you can't imagine." Cynthia opened her eyes. She was staring directly up at Shamaria's puckered hole. But she knew that she had no choice.

Sticking her tongue out, she slowly licked up and down the black woman's crack. But her tongue wouldn't touch that unnatural hole. Each time, she would lick around it but never touch it. "Oh Cynthia! Don't tease me baby! I need to feel your tongue on my ass. I want to feel it push in my ass." Hearing the way Shamaria begged her excited Cynthia. Taking a deep breath, Cynthia stiffened her tongue and pushed it into the tight puckered hole. Shamaria moaned. Feeling a novice working on her always excited her more than a woman who knew what she was doing did. "Oh Cynthia! Oh baby! Yes! Just like that!"

Cynthia was slowly stabbing her tongue in and out of the black woman's asshole. Her only wish was that her hands were free. She wanted to touch that shaved pussy with her fingers. Stroke it the way Shamaria had stroked hers. Shamaria smiled when she heard the white woman whimper. She began to slowly work her hips back and forth. And Cynthia worked hard to keep her tongue tip touching Shamaria's hole. Then Shamaria shifted again and her pussy was before Cynthia's tongue. And Cynthia attacked it with a passion. Shamaria began to hump her pussy up and down. And Cynthia tried to get more and more of the woman.

Her hot creamy juices dribbled down into Cynthia's mouth. And Cynthia sucked and swallowed all that Shamaria gave her. Shamaria smiled at the quick change in the young white girl. Shamaria bent over and began to lick Cynthia's stomach. Lower and lower she licked her tongue until she touched the trimmed bush of Cynthia's pussy. Cynthia's hips bucked and thrashed as the young white girl tried to push her pussy higher for Shamaria to lick. Shamaria lifted her hips up and she could hear Cynthia's moans and cries. She licked across the white lips and with each swipe of her tongue, Cynthia moaned.

"Yes Shamaria! Please? Lick my pussy! Oh, your pussy tastes so sweet! Let me lick it again. Let me hold you. Let me touch you! Please! Oh please! Make me cum. I need it! I want it!" Shamaria stood up. She walked around getting the kinks out of her thighs from squatting so long. Looking at Cynthia, the girl's eyes followed her around the room. Shamaria walked over to the lounger and unsnapped Cynthia's ankle restraints. Then she knelt at the foot of the lounger. Pushing Cynthia's thighs up into the air, Shamaria watched the white pussy open up. Cynthia's pussy lips were swollen with her lust.

When she felt Shamaria's lips stroking her sensitive lips, Cynthia cried out. "Lick it! Lick my pussy! Yes! Oh Shamaria!" Shamaria lifted up and looked down at the withering woman. "So you like what a woman's tongue can do to you. Huh?" Cynthia opened her eyes and looked at the black beauty. "Why did you stop!" Her voice was high and demanding. Shamaria laughed as she slowly fingered the white open pussy. Cynthia bit her lip and ground her hips to get more. "Want more, Cynthia? You have to ask for it." With her middle finger slowly working into Cynthia's pussy, Shamaria's thumb found her clit.

Cynthia's body arched up off the lounger. Shamaria's eyes narrowed. "I want to hear you beg for it. Say it you nasty white bitch! Tell me you want it!" Cynthia her body burning with lust, her eyes blazing with sexual madness, looked into Shamaria's eyes. "Please Shamaria? Lick my juicy white pussy. I've never had a woman, let alone a black woman lick my pussy before! You know you want it! That's why you give deals to white companies. Come suck it! You love the taste. Admit it Shamaria!" Shamaria looked down at the white girl. Then burst into laughter. "Oh Cynthia! You're not such a dumb white cunt after all. But you're wrong."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers