The Obstacle Course Bett

Story Info
A training session with Emily Bett Rickards turns into a bet.
3.5k words
4.55
16.6k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
191 Followers

**DISCLAIMER**

Please note that this story is a 100% work for fiction and the characters are not reflective of their real life counterparts and are not endorsed. Any similarity to real life events are pure coincidental. At the end of day, this is a fictional fantasy story, nothing more. Enjoy!

*****

The Obstacle Course Bett
Starring Emily Bett Rickards
MF, Cons, Voyeur

I held onto the bar with both hands as I eyed the jump in front of me. It was only two metres to the stand but the pain in my hands was now searing. The blonde below me shouted words of encouragement but it was all white noise as I kicked my feet back and forth to create momentum for the swing. My feet went up above my head as I increased the area I was swinging in before letting go of the bar and propelling myself forward. I miscalculated and went forward a bit too much, my stomach and face hitting the mat on the stand simultaneously and I fell backwards onto the thicker crash mats two metres below.

I breathed heavily as I laid there for a moment, my arms still feeling some pain from the monkey bars, and the blondes face appeared above me. She laughed a little as she reached out her arm to help me up.

"Well it's the furthest you've got so far." She said surveying my progress.

"Yeah but it's not enough yet."

I stood up next to her and saw I'd made it four fifths of the way around the obstacle course. It was similar to the ones I would face in Ninja Warrior but we couldn't make it exactly the same with what we had to work with in the gym.

"My turn!"

I'd been training buddies with Emily Bett Rickards since we first met ten months earlier. She'd been a member of the gym since the third series of Arrow, the television series she filmed here in Vancouver. Previously Emma had worked out at an assortment of gyms but joined this one after a pay rise and a more stable filming schedule. She used to train with a colleague but was on her own after the cast member left the show and returned to Los Angeles.

I looked up to see Emily start the course with a good jump onto the netting. She got her foot stuck so had to unhook it before climbing under the net and getting to the pole. She only managed to get half way across the pole before tumbling down. I walked over to her and helped her up off the floor.

"Now I know you enjoy being on your back but you don't need to do it every time you're near a pole."

She pushed me after my comment but laughed as we walked to the water fountain.

"That's your one for today."

"Okay." I nodded before gulping down some of the water.

Emily leaned down and took her sip of water. She was very beautiful when she moved the blonde hair out of her face and lapped up the water with her wide tongue. We'd flirted a lot since we started training together but I hadn't had the courage to ask her out. We almost kissed once after we fell on top of each other at a trampoline fitness class but we were interrupted by the trainer shouting at us before our lips touched.

I joined the gym to help me recover from a knee injury caused by a car crash that I had eighteen months ago. I'd always been fairly athletic but not the kind of person who dedicated his life to the gym, I mostly kept it up by playing soccer in the summer and hockey in the winter. The six months I couldn't be active due to the cast was very hard and, once I was able to train, I set myself personal goals and challenges that I hadn't thought I could do previously. One of those challenges was to compete on Ninja Warrior and complete their assault course.

That was one of the reasons I joined this gym, it encouraged different challenges and had plenty of equipment to set up assault courses like the one we had devised today. I stated doing the courses four months ago with Emily's help and we worked on them together once a week , always late at night. The gym had twenty four hour entry and, with our work patterns, a midnight training session suited both of us. We were usually alone as well so we got the run of the place.

After her tumble, Emily was back at the start line doing some stretches, watching her do it was always a fun part of my day. Her ass was very toned from all the exercise she does and her leggings always tightened to show her arse off superbly. Today she wore blue leggings, black top and blue sports bra, always dressing to look great when she worked out.

"You ready for another go?" she asked as I approached her

"Yeah, see how far I can go this time. Further than you obviously."

"What? Because of that last go? I slipped on the bloody thing because you left it wet when you threw your water bottle down. How about we make things interesting?"

"Is a 20 foot home made assault course not already interesting?"

"It is but I have an idea." Emily said as she slid her index finger over my chest. "We'll do the course one after the other and whoever loses has to do a dare."

"Okay," I said nodding my head, "What are the dares?"

"So I know you love staring at my arse, you're not subtle and you're not alone. If you get further than me, I'll do our training session tomorrow in my underwear, really sexy and revealing underwear."

"Okay, that seems fair and I'll accept you doing that. Not sure how management would feel..."

"Management? What management? Dude, we're literally alone here every night we're here!"

I looked around to see no one else was in the gym. It was over two floors with the obstacle course equipment on the top floor, but if there was someone else in the gym you'd be able to hear them.

"Good point. Now, in the unlikely situation that you win, what do I have to do? Exercise in my boxers."

"Nuh uh." Emily said as she bit her bit her lower lip. "If I get further than you, I want to watch you whack one out."

...

You can only notice how cavernous a gym can become when something is said that makes you completely speechless. I was being propositioned by my sexy, famous gym partner and I didn't know what to say. I just looked at Emily with a shocked expression on my face.

"Oh, don't pretend you can't feel the tension between us. I would have got some from you a while back after the trampolines if that trainer didn't cock block me."

"I... uh... Sorry, I don't know what to say."

"Yes?" Emily said with a quizzical look on her face.

She held her hand out to me and, almost as if I was in auto pilot, I put my palm into hers and we shook on it. Our little bet was officially on.

"Who goes first?" I asked.

She pointed at me and clapped her hands with excitement. I walked up to the platform to the start of the course and took one final look to Emily; she was stood on the side looking down the course. I psyched myself up and took on the first part of the course, the trampoline jump onto the netting was strong and I avoided getting my foot stuck. I always struggled climbing down the net due to my height but I was able to slide under to get onto part 2.

I noticed the pole was dry so I ran without looking down and made it across, stopping just before the next obstacle. I climbed up the pole and gently moved across to the bar slide. I usually found this part easy but my hands were quite sweaty with the pressure. I didn't feel confident hanging on the pole by one hand so decided to just go with it. I slid down but I slipped off about a metre from the end and fell down to the crash mat hard. Emily ran over to me with concern on her face.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt your back?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. My hands slipped." I replied as I made my way to my feet.

"Well if it's any comfort I've only got further than that twice before."

"And if you fall at the same bit?"

"I won't."

She laughed to herself as she walked off to the front of the course, her arse swinging from side to side as she did so. Knowing that I was checking her out, Emily gave her arse a slap before disappearing up to the start line. I took a few steps back as I watched her progress past the first two obstacles with ease. It was always the third one, the one I failed at, that Emily struggled with usually. She stopped just before starting the climb the pole and gave me a look.

"Five more feet!" she shouted before starting her climb.

She was always good at climbing so it was no surprise that she got to the top of the pole quickly. She held onto the pole with her thighs as she reached for the sliding bar. I held my breath as she let go of the pole and hung there for a moment. Her mind was calculating the force needed to push the bar up over the stopper and not fall.

"Here goes nothing!"

Emily pushed her hands up and freed the bar to slide down the path. She held on and jumped over the metre length to the platform. It seemed to go into slow motion but she landed perfectly and beat me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted as she jumped on the spot.

It didn't hit me right away as I was delighted for her to have reached that stage. As she stopped celebrating, she looked my way and winked at me before turning to the next part and jumping for the swing. I don't think she cared that her jump was nowhere near the swing as she crashed onto the mat below. I jogged over to her to see her on her back with a beaming smile on her face.

"Tough luck, kiddo! Maybe you'll see me exercise in a thong some other time!"

I helped her up onto her feet and she pulled me into a hug. She felt good in my arms, even if she was a little bit sweaty. I could feel her lips next to my ears as she whispered...

"Let's find somewhere a little more private."

I pulled back and looked at her face.

"Without the cameras."

I nodded my head and Emily grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs. We went onto the ground floor, which was still empty, and headed towards the changing rooms. She was confident no one else would be coming in tonight so took me directly into the girl's dressing room; it looked exactly like the men's but had the addition of straighteners alongside the hair dryers. Emily took a seat on the bench and leaned back against the lockers behind her.

"Nice and clean in here."

"Of course," she said with a smile "We're ladies after all."

"How do you want to start this?"

"Strip!"

I reached down and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, bringing it up quickly revealing my abs and pectoral muscles. I looped my head through and chucked the t-shirt behind me. Emily stood up and walked the couple of steps over to me. She lowered her lips and kissed across my chest, her fingers tracing along my abdominal muscles. She stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Slower, I want to enjoy this part."

She sat back down on the bench as I undid and removed my shoes and socks. I didn't think she'd want me to pay a lot of attention to them anyway. From the moment she sat down, her eyes were fixated on crotch so it was quite obvious what was on her mind. I lowered the shorts slowly as she commanded and unveiled my crotch to her. I was starting to get turned on by stripping for her and there was a growing bulge presenting itself to her. I spun around and gave her a shake of my bum. I looked back and saw her leaning forward, her eyes fixed forward.

I didn't think that when I took my clothes off after training that Emily Bett Rickards would be sat down watching me, salivating over my crotch but life is funny like that sometimes. I could see she was starting to get eager so I took a step closer to her and started to lower my boxer shorts. First the stem showed itself, then the foreskin and finally the head exposed for her. It wasn't at its full length but I had got a semi just from the idea of her watching. I lowered the boxer shorts down my legs but her eyes remained firmly on my cock. I kicked the boxers away and stood there naked, fully exposed to her.

"Come here, do it here." Emily said as she tapped the seat next to her.

I moved to the bench and sat down, unsure on what to do really. Emily was happy to guide me as she grabbed my hand and moved it to my cock. I grabbed hold and started to slide it up and down making my length harder as a I did so, slowly growing to its full size. Emily was sat really close to me and she let out a yelp of excitement as she watched me.

"Yeah, play with that nice big cock!" she commanded.

I brought a smile to my face and closed my eyes as I continued to slide my right hand over my cock. Emily grabbed my left arm and put it around her shoulder, leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"Imagine that cock in my hand; in my mouth; in my pussy."

I let out a moan as I started to imagine putting it everywhere in Emily, my hand pumping my cock harder.

"The amount of times I've imagined that in me, how nice it would fit, feel."

I slid my hand up the skin of my cock, the head getting covered by the foreskin as I slowed a little bit, hoping that she would help me play with it. I looked to her but she shook her head, not having any interest in helping. I continued to pump away at my cock, closing my eyes to imagine Emily going down on me.

"Imagine me as I take you cock in my mouth, deep throating you, taking your balls into my mouth and sucking. My hand playing with my clit to excite me."

"That sounds so good!" I said as I pumped harder on my cock.

I lowered my hand to my balls and gave them a rub, imagining it was her doing it rather than me. I could feel myself wanting to cum as I returned my hand to my cock and rubbed it hard. I closed my eyes as the pleasure went through my body and I could feel my balls tighten. The first spurt of my cum shot out of my cock and landed onto my chest. The rest of it was less forceful and covered my hand. I leaned back as the cum finished and I looked at Emily. She was happy with what she saw as she had beaming smile on her face. Her finger made its way to my chest and scooped up some of the spunk. She lifted it up to her mouth and swallowed it down.

"Tastes lovely. Why don't you get washed up." She said as she nodded her head to the showers.

"Probably best."

I stood up and walked over to the showers, turning into the cubicles and having the water cascade over my body. I hoped that Emily would join me but I was disappointed as I showered alone, cleaning all the sweat and cum off of me with the complimentary soap and shampoo provided. I felt energised as I stepped out of the cubicle and dried myself with one of the towel.

"Emily you still here?" I shouted out.

There was no reply so I walked back out into the main changing area. The sight that greeted me was Emily on the bench lying down completely naked, her hand teasing her pussy. I stopped in my tracks as I watched her play with herself, her hand going in a circular motion on her clit. I looked over her body; her pussy was smooth with only a small patch of brown hair above it. She was very well maintained and had easy access to her clit.

"You going to just stand there or are you coming down to fuck me?"

I looked up from her pussy to see her face staring at me. My loins were already stirring so I quickly walked over to her. By the time I reached her my cock was rock hard and I slid it straight into her tight pussy. She moaned as I thrust into her and my tongue ran up her body before reaching her mouth. Emily grabbed my head and pulled me into our first proper kiss, my cock thrusting into her hard.

"Oooh yeah, just there." Emily moaned.

She wrapped her leg around my waist as I grabbed the bench and thrust harder into her tight pussy. I leaned up to allow me to look down her body. Her breasts were small, maybe only a b, but they had a beautiful shape to them and she had surprisingly large nipples, perfect to suck on. I was too high up on her to do that but she wrapped her other leg around me and held me there tightly. She rolled us around and we fell onto the floor.

The floor was very hard but any pain was hidden by the pleasure I was getting from Emily's pussy. She started to bounce hard on me as I looked up, her breasts becoming mesmerising as they rose and fell. I lifted my hand up to hold her breasts but she grabbed my hand and lifted it to the neck. She thrust her hips on my cock, moaning out loud, as she placed my hand around her neck and squeezed it a little.

I was surprised that Emily wanted me to choke her but I was happy to oblige as her pussy felt so good on my cock, so tight and warm. She leaned back, moaning as loudly as she could, and I smacked her arse with my free hand. She hit my hand away from her throat and her moans turned into screams, her hair covering her face, hiding it from my eyes.

"Oh Christ, oh yes so good."

Emily continued her bouncing as she went through the motions with her orgasm. She was very happy as she looked down at me. Her hand tracing my muscles again as my hard cock was still inside her wet pussy.

"Think you can cum again?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, I think I can. Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy."

I sat up and kissed her on the lips as she wrapped her arms around me. I forced my tongue into her mouth and thrashed her tongue wildly with my own as I stood us up carrying her. I pushed her back and forced her against the lockers as I thrust into her.

"Oh yeah, that is so nice."

I put my right hand on the locker and my left hand on her arse cheek to support her, slowly sliding my finger to tease her arsehole.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me, cum in me." Emily moaned.

That gave me the motivation I needed as I thrust into her harder, knowing that I would be cumming soon. I licked and kissed her neck, thrusting my cock into her hard and I fell forward as I shot my cum into her pussy. She let out another moan and tussled my hair as I continued to thrust. I waited for my cum to finish and I kissed her softly on the lips. I walked backwards with her in my arms and found a place on the floor for us to settle.

I rested and laid down on my back with Emily resting her head resting on my chest. I took a moment to catch my breath and I laughed out as I thought about what we had just done.

"That was so nice, can't believe I've waited this long to fuck you." She said.

"No idea why you did, that was amazing."

"Yeah it was." She said as she rubbed my muscles again. "Do you want to come back to mine tonight?"

I moved my head to look at her and our eyes caught each other. I smiled at her.

"Yeah, yeah I do."

At that moment, I knew something special was about to start.

RTM
RTM
191 Followers