The OC - Kirsten & Summer

Story Info
Summer's now married; that doesn't mean she's committed.
2.5k words
4.58
28.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The earthquake had been and gone. Summer's couple years away protesting for GEROGE had been and gone.

The Cohens were back living in Berkley now, and it was mid-semester break. Ryan lived in the Bearkley house with Kirsten and Sandy, as did the now married couple Seth and Summer.

The five of them were going up to Newport for the weekend. Their old house there had been rebuilt and the owners, on holiday themselves, gave the Cohens its keys, giving it to them as a beach house.

As they arrived at what had been Seth's hell-hole for most of his life, memories flooded back to them all.

The three boys decided to go out and surf -- Ryan and Seth finally prepared to be trained by the master, Sandy! Summer and Kirsten sat watched marathons on TV, occasionally -- and awkwardly -- flicking through channels with porn; from softcore, to hardcore. They both fidgeted with each sight before the channel was quickly changed by Summer.

"I'm just gonna take in some air outside," Kirsten told Summer, who nodded and went back to watching the TV in boredom. They were going out for tea tonight, and today was going very slowly already.

Summer noticed half an hour had passed and Kirsten still hadn't come back. So she went outside and couldn't see her anywhere, but could here a feint noise coming from Ryan's old pool house, so went in on her curiosity.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry," Summer quickly shut the poolhouse's door as quickly as she opened it. Kirsten was lying on the bed, her jeans pulled down to her knees and somewhat legs spread. Kirsten quickly sat up and Summer could only put her hands over her face in embarrassment and lean against the closed glass door.

Kirsten swiftly pulled her underwear and jeans back up, walked over and opened the door.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Cohen," Summer squealed, shaking her head, hands still covering her face.

"It's okay, it's okay" Kirsten assured her; if anything, she should be the one embarrassed!

"Okay, well um, I should get back home," Summer said hurriedly.

"Summer, wait," Kirsten said, grabbing her arm. "I don't want you to think I'm some...crazy, sexed-up mom or anything." Kirsten was lost for words -- and she knew she hadn't said the right ones; but there's nothing wrong with masturbating - it's natural.

Summer turned around as Kirsten still held her arm. She tried to avoid eye contact and stop this from being more awkward than it already was.

"Summer, remember when Seth left Newport and you came with that box of the things he had given you, and you told me about vibrating at high and low frequencies? Well, like you said, It's harder to attract happy people when you're miserable, so it's been that bit more lonely for me," Kirsten explained.

Summer relaxed a bit now because she was full of questions. "Okay, I get that, so why were you..." she trailed off.

"Masturbating?" Kirsten said bleakly.

Summer nodded. "And why in the poolhouse?" she added.

Kirsten moved uncomfortably but suddenly felt overwhelmed, as if the burden and this answer not being voiced had been weighing her down.

"Because I haven't been attracting happy people," Kirsten said as Summer gasped. "I mean, it's no big deal, none of them have any attachment issues -- they know I'm married, so it's just a one-off thing."

Summer couldn't believe it! Kirsten was cheating on Sandy -- and this was the last thing Summer thought Kirsten would've been a part of.

Kirsten felt good saying the words and getting it out. Now she just had to keep Summer from ever repeating any of this to anyone.

"Summer, I know it makes me look like a bad wife --"

"Yeah, and a slut!" Summer thought to herself.

"—but you know how it is," Kirsten stopped. "Well, maybe not now, but when you're older and the person you love rarely makes love to you, you'll see it's just so you can keep sane. Being with other men and women will just help you recognise and appreciate your real love," Kirsten finished with a smile.

Summer was still in so much shock she didn't even realise Kirsten had stated she'd been with women!

"And I'll tell you why I was doing it in here," Kirsten looked around the poolhouse, "if you promise not to tell anyone about any of this." Summer just nodded lightly, but Kirsten was so relaxed and calm with everything; as if this wasn't any big deal.

"It makes me feel closer to Ryan -- like he's here doing it with me." Kirsten revealed this with indirect words again, but Summer could still understand. And this time, there wasn't so much disgust on her face. Kirsten noticed with a quick glance the erect nipples under Summer's shirt.

"Oh, my god. How is he?" Summer asked excited, her nerves and disapproval of Kirsten's revelations quickly turning into fun. The two girls walked over to the bed and sat down, as if on a gossip session. The tension in the room lightened and Kirsten felt the need to be girly and sexy.

Kirsten laughed. "Do you see the size of that dildo? What do you think I'm trying to replicate," she said, pointing to the toy that lay on a pillow. It had to be at least ten inches long and almost as think as a soft drink can.

"Really?" Summer gasped.

"Mmhmm," Kirsten smiled.

"Do you mind if I....?"

"Yeah, go for it."

Summer reached over and grabbed the dildo. The girls laughed as her first attempt failed and she had to use both hands.

"I have really small hands. This thing's huge," Summer blushed.

"I'd kill for those hands, Summer," Kirsten joked. "They look so supple and caressing."

She could feel herself dampening as she started deepthroating the toy, loving the feel of a nice, rock-hard cock in her mouth once again. Kirsten just sat and watched as Summer soon slid her panties to the floor and fitted the dildo between her legs.

After just three full strokes Summer stopped to recover.

"Are you sure Ryan's is this big?" she laughed.

"Bigger," Kirsten said informatively.

Summer didn't believe her. After just a couple pumps her pussy was worn out and felt dead, how could Kirsten have survived his cock?

"Alright then, spread your legs," Summer commanded her; hoping to prove a point.

Kirsten gasped at first, then realised she could have some fun with this.

"I don't think so," she chuckled.

"Come on, Mrs. Cohen, you said you took Ryan. So, what, are you, scared of this little thing?" Summer said playfully.

"If you're going to shove that thing up me we have to sweeten the deal." Really, the deal was already about as sweet as it could get! To have a dildo pumping your pussy was never by any means a burden.

"You can ram it in and out of me for hours, I don't care," she accepted the challenge. "You just need to take off your clothes and I'll give you the chance to prove your point."

Now some sense came back into this pussy-crazed room as Summer hesitated. But that was short-lived as she started to strip within seconds. Kirsten watched the 17-year-old with intent as he removed her underwear and jeans.

"Ew," she said, covering her bare boobs and pussy as she noticed Kirsten eyeing them off. "I'm not like that, Mrs. Cohen."

"Summer," Kirsten smiled, "you're nude and about to fuck me."

"I'm not 'fucking' you, the dildo is. And besides, I'm just proving the point that you're lying about Ryan's size," Summer defended herself. And with that, she knelt in front of Kirsten and shoved the dildo into her. She let out a moan as it first pierced her pussy lips but after a couple pumps she was licking her lips.

Kirsten continued the conversation while her waist was banging. "It's okay if you're bi, Summer. Just about every successful woman in Newport is. How do you think they became successful?" she said cheekily.

Summer wasn't having any of it. She put on her war face and intensified the pumps, watching Kirsten grow into higher bliss as she done so.

"Oi, humbug!" Kirsten cried out in delight.

It hadn't even been a minute and Summer let go her grasp. Her arms and hands flopped to her sides as the pumping took more energy out of her than it did Kirsten.

Summer's face went into despair. The dildo still stuck halfway inside her, and Kirsten grimaced at Summer's slouching figure.

"You're such a sweetie." Kirsten had been smiling ever since Summer first walked in.

Kirsten took off her shirt and threw it to the side -- she was now completely naked. Kirsten crouched down and playfully entwined her fingers with Summers'. Summer made no attempt to cover up as Kirsten tenderly moved Summer's hands to her side, exposing her breasts.

Kirsten whimpered at the sight of her perky tits. She began sucking Summer's nipples; and this brought a sweet smile to the young girl's face. As she moved her fingers down her body, Summer was just inches from her wet cunt, before Kirsten beat her to it; both hands tingling inside her hairless pussy as she smothered her face between Summer's tits.

Now it was her turn and Kirsten's experience showed as her fingers and tongue worked over Summer's most sensitive areas. Summer was moaning like the schoolgirl she was, her face clenching as she neared orgasm.

"Ooooa," she squealed. "Fuck meeeeeeee-a!" Her pussy clenched up.

"Ah, so now you do wanna fuck?" Kirsten said wickedly, living in the moment as Summer came, her juices flowing. Kirsten brought her cum-soaked hands up to Summer's mouth, who was just as eager to lick it all off.

The two laughed in pleasure, before Kirsten stood up and grabbed Summer's hands.

"Stand up." Kirsten grabbed Summer's hands as they both stood. Kirsten led her to the bedside and opened the drawer. Quickly ruffling through the papers, Kirsten picked out her secretly hidden toy; her favourite -- the strap on.

Quickly fitting on the strap on, Kirsten lay on the bed on her back. Summer didn't need any instructing -- like Seth, it seemed Kirsten was a fan of having their lover ride them as well. Thankfully, the strap on wasn't as extravagant as the dildo -- almost half the size and thickness.

"Bit of a downsize," Summer joked.

"Yeah, we got it when we were, like, ten." Summer laughed at first, thinking it was some sarcasm -- another thing Seth had too much of -- but Kirsten wasn't kidding.

"It was a Christmas present from my father for Hailey and me," Kirsten continued, laughing at her incestuous memories. "Me and Hailey just saw it as a way of having fun and making each other happy." Summer drew a kinky smile, becoming incredibly turned on.

"So while other kids were playing 'Space Invaders' or tiggy, you were doing Hailey," Summer said playfully.

"Yep," Kirsten replied with a naughty smirk. "Now come here you little fucking hottie!" So Summer spread her moist pussy lips. "Um, you're not getting away that easy. This thing's going up your ass," Kirsten motioned.

Summer hadn't done anal before -- Seth was too afraid of getting his dick covered in her shit or breaking one of her nerves and leaving her constipated for the rest of her life.

"Just suck it for a bit so it can slide in there good," Kirsten told her. Summer got down and drenched the rubber cock with her saliva.

Sitting back up, Summer readied her hole for impact as she squeezed the strap on in her ass hole. With the first push she felt herself close to orgasm already.

Her head dropped back and Kirsten took hold of her hips, thrusting in and out. She rocked Summer's body as their thighs slapped together and sweat mingled. Both of them usually had the dirtiest mouths in the bedroom, but they had gone so long without sex -- even though Summer was now Mrs. Summer Cohen, that didn't make too much of a difference - and the twp just wanted to savour the moment!

Their lovely tanned, smooth, silky skin and curvaceous figures glistened as the sun set behind the poolhouse. Not that Summer noticed. She could only relish in the sight behind her -- Kirsten's magical body, almost 40 years old but looking of someone's half her age -- working her ass doggystyle.

Kirsten kept the rhythm, bringing whimpers of lust to her young lover's lips. But merely pleasuring Summer to another orgasm wasn't enough -- it had to be the most powerful orgasm she had experienced. Kirsten had no need to lick her fingers, instead just shoving them into Summer's soaking pussy.

Summer jumped and squealed as Kirsten fingered her rapidly. She held Summer's right ass cheek with her right hand as her left hand massaged the teenager intently.

"Oooha, Mrs. Cohen!" Summer panted loudly, the double penetration intensifying as Kirsten shoved her other hand into the dark-haired beauty.

Kirsten only pumped the plastic dick into Summer harder as she hid her hands up Summer's snatch, double fisting with all her might.

Summer's upper half of her body fell to a heap as she came again. Her pussy lips were being stretched like a fuck toy; she figured this was what a threesome would be like; or more her stepmom's style, like riding a horse and getting fucked anally by it as well.

Neither could share any words, the bliss was too extraordinary. Kirsten tickled Summer's sweet insides, occasionally pulling her fingers out to spread the oozing juices over her own face.

Summer's ass was redder than a stop light by the time Kirsten finally pulled the dick out. The two girls giggled as Summer rolled over onto her back, the bed sheets and their bodies covered with cum and sweat. Whatever innocence or sweetness in love making this bed previously had was now consumed by lustful lesbianism.

Kirsten wasn't finished, though. She hadn't even come yet.

"Excuse me?" Kirsten said with her loving smile, hinting that time wasn't up.

"Right," Summer giggled sweetly. She leant over to Kirsten and the two kissed passionately, their tongues embracing. Summer suddenly nudged her head forward and Kirsten dropped playfully onto her back.

As Summer now lay on top of Kirsten, both with their eyes closed and holding each other's hips, Summer felt around the bed. Kirsten felt Summer end the kiss and sit just below her thighs.

"Don't open your eyes 'til I say," Summer told her, shimmying down Kirsten's legs. "Okay, open them." Kirsten did so excitedly but didn't even have a second before her matured pussy was drilled.

"Fuuuuck!" Kirsten shrieked, Summer hysterical as she loaded the plastic strap-on's dick and the thick dildo into the unprepared mom.

Juices blew out immediately and Kirsten had her wish to orgasm. Cum surged over her thighs and Summer was only too happy to help, licking and nibbling all over the body of her mother-in-law.

"My vibrating frequency is overloaded," Kirsten announced gleefully as the two went back into the lounge, fingering and licking each other's pussies as they watched the porn.