The Ocean

Story Info
A trip alone at the beach leads to euphoria.
1.1k words
3.25
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dig my toes, deep into the cool, wet sand. The sunburn that started to form on the tops of my feet are calmed by the coolness of the sand that is surrounding them. It is the last full day of my vacation, the vacation I had been waiting for for months. This was my break from the realities of everyday life, a nice vacation to the beach where I could enjoy the solitude and the quiet. I look across the ocean and wonder why I waited so long to take this time for myself. I close my eyes and breathe in the salty air, feeling the warmth of the sun on my face. The reality is I will be back on the plane tomorrow going back to the drudgery of everyday life.

I return to my chair, laying back far enough for the umbrella to cast its shade on my face. I decide to get in one last beach nap. I listen to the sound of the waves lapping at the shore, the distant and shrill giggles of joy from the children playing on edge of the water, and I begin to drift. Right before slipping away I feel a tongue lapping at my face repeatedly. I open my eyes to see a dachshund, my favorite dog breed, licking and pawing at me with his tail wagging rapidly back and forth. A voice shouts from the distance. "Buddy leave that woman alone! Stop it." The source of the voice approaches me and slowly appears in the glint of the sunlight. "Miss I am so sorry. He slipped out of his collar and bolted in your direction. He only stops to kiss a beautiful lady." He walks a bit closer to my chair. I put my head to my forehead the shield the glare. My breath is somewhat taken away though I don't allow him to see this. His tanned body glistens in the sun, the perfect amount of perspiration reflecting on his bare torso. I stare at his body allowing my eyes to wander up to his eyes, his deep, sea blue eyes. I get lost in those eyes for what seems like hours.

I snap back as he says "My name is Warrick. I apologize for Buddy interrupting your nap." I assume him that it was no bother, but he insists on buying me a drink to make up for the trouble. I agree to meet him at the tiki bar that evening. I gather my things and walk to my room, knowing I have no intention of making that meeting. This eyes could be nothing but trouble. As the time we agreed upon draws nearer and nearer, I feel the inner argument about going becoming louder and louder. In the end I decided to end my vacation with an exclamation. Tomorrow holds reality, tonight holds possibility.

I walk across the sand, wind whipping hair across my face. I look around and catch his eye. He is sitting at the bar. He's wearing long board shorts, flip flops, and a white linen shirt. Oh that shirt. Only two buttons bound together his frame. The contours of his shoulders and arms fill out his the shirt. He spots me, turns, and smiles. As I approach, he takes my hand and places his other hand on the small of my back, helping me to steadily step from the sand to the deck of the tiki bar. He leads me to a stool at the bar next to his. The sun has just set over the horizon and the torch flames at the edge of the deck dance in his crystal blue eyes. He motions to the bar tender and drinks are promptly set in front of us.

We begin conversing covering the usual topics, jobs, hobbies, favorite books and movies, etc. I feel the alcohol beginning to kick in, calming my nervousness. He orders a shot of tequila, offering me one as well. I turn it down feeling that another drink could get me in trouble. He slams the shot glass on the bar and grabs my hand. He leads me down to the water as heat lightning begins to streak across the sky. He continues talking to me but the waves are crashing at the shore at an almost defeating volume. All I can do is stare at his mouth, his salty lips, not caring what the words escaping them are.

He stops talking, noticing my stare. I look away in embarrassment for getting caught but he swiftly pulls my body toward his. His index finger lightly touches my chin, lifting my face until our eyes meet. He gently tucks a few strands of hair behind my ear and his fingers flow down my neck and shoulders. He wraps his arm around the middle of waist and pulls me to his lips. He kisses me passionately. The taste of the tequila still lingers on his mouth as I drink him in, melting into his arms. I trace my fingers along along his abdomen feeling his muscles tense at much touch. My hands make their way up to his chest and around the back of his neck. I pull his face toward mine, staring into the ocean of his eyes as our lips press hard together, both of us knowing what is coming.

His hands begin to brush my side, grazing my breast. My body tenses at his touch. He moves his hands down to my hips, my legs, finally sliding under my dress. He moves between my legs, kissing the inside of my legs as he spreads them apart. As I am not wearing underwear he can feel that I am excited. He looks deep in my eyes as he slides inside of me, slowly and gently. He fills me. He begins to rhythmically move his hips against mine, stopping old as I take a quick gasp of air and bite my lips in euphoria. I let out a moan as the waves crash higher now, almost to my hips. He slides back and forth, back and forth, his shift rubbing against my clit now and then. Surges of pleasure coarse through my body and I begin to quiver with sheer ecstasy. I arch my back so he is as deep as possible. As the moment builds he bites my neck. The waves crash against us, pushing us closer together. Our bodies tense and we both come together.

He pulls out of me as lightning illuminates the night. He smiles at me and I rub my fingers through his hair. He passionately kisses me again. He takes my hand and walks me back to my hotel. No a word is spoken between us. There doesn't need to be. We know this what this was, that we will never see each other again, and that only heightens the euphoria of what just happened. I arrive at the door and grasp the handle as he gives me one last tender kiss. He turns and walks away disappearing into the night. I think to myself that I have always loved the beach but not the ocean itself holds my heart.