The Odd Tale of Nightingale Synge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They parted without Gregory's commitment but he agreed to give his answer by week's end.

At home Nightingale drew a bath. She lowered herself into the pool of heat and sighed away the tension from the meeting. In the privacy of her home, in her bath, she need no longer maintain the professional demeanor and detachment of Nurse Synge. She thought of what lay ahead should Gregory agree. Thinking this way and about Gregory she found herself seeing him not as a patient but as a man and more than that, as a lover.

The heat spreading in her groin now came from within rather than only through the hot bath water. Her fingers found her vulva and set about fondling and fingering herself with increasing intensity, her legs thrown over the sides of the tub. She scooted so far down in the tub that her face was nearly submerged. An image of Gregory's flaccid member loomed in her imagination. As she stroked and fondled him, then bent, in her mind's eye, to kiss and lick his genitals she realized wonderingly that his cock was slowly coming to life and it grew erect as she watched. Oh, Gregory, look at your beautiful penis. That's so wonderful. Yes, dear, that's it. Oh, doesn't that feel so good? Oh, Lord, let me hel... unnh, let me ahhhhhh ,"diddling her swollen clitoris vigorously and breathlessly gasping, "let me help return his ma... maaanhood to him!" She came then, grunting and groaning, making animal sounds, thrusting against her fingers as orgasmic spasms wracked her so she flopped about in the tub, water slopping unto the floor.

To be continued...

12