The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can tell me. Please."

"It was nine and a half, about a week ago."

"And around? It's so thick I can only get my hand halfway around," she said pumping him gently.

"Seven."

"While the size is astonishing," she sighed. "It's also very beautiful."

"Really?" He rasped, watching her hands tug him.

"Oh, yes. It's very attractive and appealing. Sometimes the big ones, like this, are... Well, not good-looking at all." She stroked a little faster. "Yours is so beautiful that I want to kiss it."

"S-seriously?" He gasped in astonishment.

She nodded and smiled. "Would that be okay, honey?" She whispered softly, seductively. "Can mama kiss your big, beautiful penis?"

If the situation hadn't been so overwhelmingly erotic, Rex might have laughed at the almost comical way Billy's eyes bulged.

"Yesss," Billy choked.

Cupping his churning balls in one hand, Helen slid her other to the base of his pulsating rod and angled it straight up. "A nice, sweet kiss right here," she whispered, leaning in to her brush her lips against the underside of the head.

Billy whimpered and gasped.

"Ummmmm," she cooed, tilting her head sideways to kiss the shaft. "Do you like mama kissing your huge penis?"

Billy groaned and his hips twisted as his mother slowly worked her lips down the thick shaft.

"And we can't forget these guys," she whispered, lifting his fat balls to bathe them in light kisses.

"They're so heavy and full of sperm, aren't they? Sperm that needs to squirt out of your beautiful penis. Are you ready to squirt again, honey?" She whispered, starting her way back up the long shaft.

"Yessssss," he hissed.

His pre-come was again dripping in a heavy stream.

"Yes, it does need to squirt. Look at all this goo already leaking out." She kissed the underside of the head and then snaked her tongue out to flick it across the bubbling tip.

Billy let out a strangling, gurgling whimper. "Oh, mama, yesssssss."

"I thought you might like that, baby," she whispered. "I did. You taste so good. Can I lick your penis?"

"Y-yessssssss!"

Rex's heart raced as he watched her swirl her tongue around the head, licking it slowly and lovingly.

Helen bent her son's cock a little so that she could lick all the way around the flaring mushroom. "Now it's time for an extra special kiss, honey," she mewled, looking up into his eyes.

Billy gulped.

"Mama's going to suck your big, beautiful penis," she whispered. "I won't be able to suck much because it's so big, but I think I can get the head in my mouth. Would you like that, baby?"

Billy nodded slowly, woodenly.

"Good. It's going to shoot very fast again, isn't it?"

He nodded faster.

"Wonderful. I want you to squirt your hot, sweet come into my mouth. Will you do that for me?"

"Y-yesssssss," he whispered.

"Don't try to hold it back. Let it go," she said softly. Her tongue lashed the underside of the head as she slowly lowered her mouth. She took half of the head and pulled back. "So fat and hot, baby," she whispered.

Rex was spellbound. She lowered her mouth again and slowly, with great effort, she gradually engulfed the entire head. Billy thrashed and she held his cock tightly with both hands as she slowly pulled her mouth off him once more.

"Let it squirt, now," she implored with a hungry need.

She took a deep breath and her hands began to pump the huge shaft as she gradually took the head into her mouth again.

Rex made it through a Mississippi count three times before Billy arched up and cried out in delirium. Helen's cheeks hollowed and her hands milked her son's giant rod in a blur. Rex could see her throat working as she struggled to swallow what was certainly another massive load. Billy's hands tore at the sheet and he thrashed and humped up into his mother's sucking mouth. Rex could hear his wife letting out a constant and steady moan as she gulped and gulped her son's seemingly endless ejaculations.

After almost a full minute, Billy's body began to relax. Helen's hands moved slower and gentler. She kept her mouth on the head, sucking it tenderly, nursing it adoringly.

Rex eased the zoom back out as his wife slowly pulled her mouth off and gave her son's still-rampant cock a brief, sweet kiss.

"Wow," Billy gasped, rising up on his elbows to smile down at her. "That was great!"

"Yes, it was," Helen purred, stroking him gently as she leaned back. "It was wonderful. And your penis is still so hard and big. Do you want to try something else, honey?"

The horse-cocked youth gulped and nodded.

"Me, too," she smiled. She put her hands on his knees and stood on wobbly legs.

Billy's eyes locked onto her massively swaying breasts. Rex couldn't help but notice that her breasts were flushed and bloated and that her nipples were swollen to dark red crimson nubs nearly the size of his thumb tips.

"Do you like mama's big breasts?" She smiled, cupping them.

Billy nodded emphatically.

"I thought so, baby," she cooed, massaging the giant mounds of milky white flesh. "You loved sucking them a long time ago. Would you like to suck them now?"

"Y-yes," he rasped, his steely cock twitching.

"Let's trade places."

Billy jumped up, his giant cock waggling obscenely as he got out of her way.

Helen perched herself on the edge of the bed and opened her legs. Billy's cock bucked as his eyes darted between her massive breasts and the strip of dark, thick fur between her legs.

"Get down in front of me," she whispered, glancing a little nervously at her son's giant cock.

He dropped down and cautiously, hesitantly put his hands on her knees.

"You can touch me, baby," she smiled. "You can touch me everywhere. Come here."

His trembling hands slid up her legs and he scooted forward until his face was inches from her huge, wobbling tits. She cupped his chin and tilted his face up to kiss his forehead.

"Mama loves you so much, honey," she whispered, bringing her lips to his.

Rex watched her mouth open and then Billy's did as well. They moaned in soft unison as the kiss went on and Helen took his hands in hers to place them on her heaving breasts. Her moaning went louder when his fingers sunk into the pliant flesh.

She broke the kiss and leaned back a little. "That feels so good," she whispered, smiling as he eagerly kneaded her abundant mounds.

"So heavy," Billy marveled breathlessly. "And wonderful, and soft, and firm."

"And they're all for you, baby," she cooed. "From now on, you can touch them almost any time you want."

He hefted the massive globes to press them together, and then again and again, he let them drop a little to lift and weigh them.

Whimpering softly, she put one hand on the back of his head and brought up her other to gently push his hand aside so that she could lift her huge breast herself.

"Do you want to suck mama's big, fat titty?" She cooed.

He nodded eagerly. She raised her breast higher and pulled his mouth to the straining bud.

"Yesssssss," she moaned as his lips locked around the fat nipple. "Yesssssss. Suck mama's big fat titty."

Rex could clearly hear the wet, smacking sounds of Billy's greedy sucking along with their heavy breathing and her soft whimpers of passionate delight.

"The other one," Helen choked.

Billy switched to the other thick spike and hungrily sucked it in. Both his hands came up again to squeeze and paw and she let her hands drop to lean back a little.

"Yessssss," she panted in ecstasy, her hips twisting and bottom squirming into the mattress. "Nibble a little, honey."

She let out a loud groan and Rex knew Billy was following her instructions perfectly. Soon her entire body began to quiver and she leaned back a little more, forcing Billy to rise up. Rex let out a gasp of his own; Billy's cock rose into sight and it was even bigger and harder-looking that before. And even more thrilling to the voyeuristic stepfather was that the shiny, heavily-leaking head was mere inches from the hairy furrow between his mother's legs.

Suddenly, Billy mashed her breasts together and sucked in both nipples at once.

Helen let out a thrilled gasp and twisted wildly for just a few more seconds before she cried; "Mama's coming!"

Billy's hands and mouth attacked her heaving breasts, squeezing and sucking with abandon as she shuddered and writhed in orgasmic pleasure. Rex had no idea that she could come just from having her breasts sucked, but he more than suspected it was mostly because of who was sucking them.

Finally, her body began to relax and she gulped air while he continued to greedily suckle her. "T-that's never happened before," she breathed heavily, bringing her hands up to cup his face and gently push him away from her breasts.

Billy smiled up at her.

She beamed. "That was wonderful, baby." She leaned down to give him another long, deep kiss on the mouth and then she looked down lower. "Oh my! Is your penis about ready to explode again?"

He nodded eagerly.

"If we make it shoot right now, will it stay hard again afterward for one more time?"

"It's so hard right now, I don't think it will ever get soft again."

She kissed his forehead. "We'll make you'll shoot right now so we can do something extra, extra special when it's a little calmer."

He nodded rapidly.

"Okay," Helen said softly, scooting forward to the very edge of the bed. "Stand in front of me."

Billy popped to his feet and both Rex and his wife gasped. Billy's cock wasn't just noticeably bigger, it was much angrier-looking and the heavy strand of pre-come dripped all the way to the floor. Rex looked at his wife's face and saw a combination of genuine fear and desperate need.

"Come here, baby," she whispered.

He stepped forward. His soaring cock was just a little higher than her slightly swaying breasts, dribbling pre-come onto the creamy flesh. She reached up with one hand to cup his heavy balls and wrap the other around the base of his twitching cock.

"I bet your huge penis loves mama's titties, too," she smiled.

She bent it down and both whimpered as she rubbed the heavily leaking head on her enormous tits.

"Yessssss, my titties like that," she whispered, dragging his truncheon-like cock back and forth to coat her tits with his goo. She bent it a little more to dip the head into her cleavage, making Billy groan and his hips buck.

"We need to get it nice and slick in there, baby," she cooed, stroking and squeezing his cock to milk an even heavier flow.

When her cleavage was a shiny valley, Helen relinquished her hold on his cock and balls and cupped her immense breasts. "A little closer," she said.

Billy inched forward and groaned when his mother wrapped her enormous tits around his cock. Rex could see it was the perfect height and angle for titty-fucking. Billy's cock was so big that even with her giant tits smothering it, the head still reached up almost to her chin.

"Put your hands on my shoulders," Helen said, beginning to massage his cock with her bursting globes.

Billy whimpered and put his trembling hands on her shoulders.

"Slide it back and forth, up and down, baby," she whispered.

His hips began to pump slowly.

"Yesssss, baby," she encouraged. ""Just like that. Gentle and easy. It's practice for the extra special thing in a little bit."

He pumped his cock slowly for no more than a minute before his entire body began trembling.

"Ready, honey?" She asked softly. "Ready to squirt for mama again?"

"Yesssss," he hissed through gritted teeth.

She worked her breasts faster, fucking the huge mounds on his giant cock. "Let it go!" She begged.

Suddenly his body arched and he let out a cry. His hands dug into her shoulders as a sappy rope of come exploded from the head and splattered on her chin. And then mother and son were titty-fucking in perfect rhythm as his giant rod blasted spurt after spurt onto her glistening flesh.

Rex kept count this time. There were five separate ejaculations of incredible volume before they lessened. Helen's neck and tits were coated with so much come that it made a loud squishing sound as they slowed. Billy's balls were as over-sized as his cock, but Rex couldn't understand how he could still produce so much come from his third orgasm in barely more than thirty minutes.

"Wow," Billy gasped. "That was wild!"

Helen leaned away from him to look down at herself. "That was a lot of come again, baby."

Still shuddering in the afterglow, Billy nodded.

Rex saw that Billy's waggling cock had deflated a little, but was still angling upward. It wouldn't take much for him to be ready for number four.

Helen retrieved the towel and wiped the come from her tits and neck and then she smiled at his cock. "Looks like that helped calm you a bit," she smiled. "Will you be able to do it again in a little while?"

Billy nodded enthusiastically.

"Good," she said leaning back on the pillows. "We're going to need it big and hard again in a few minutes."

She reclined and opened her legs a little. Billy's cock twitched.

"In a few moments, we're going to make love, baby," she said softly.

He gulped and his already bulging eyes strained.

"Have you ever done it?"

"N-no."

"They were afraid because it's so big, right?"

He nodded.

"I understand that," Helen said sympathetically and then smiled warmly. "That's one of many reasons I'm so happy to be your first. I want to teach you everything." She paused. "And you know I love you more than anything else?"

He smiled and nodded. "I love you, too, mom."

"That's why we should make love with each other. Do you want to? Do you want to make love to me?"

"More than anything," he choked.

"Wonderful, honey," Helen beamed. "I want to make love with you so much I can barely stand it, but you have to get me ready. Will you do that, baby, will you get me ready for your huge penis?"

"W-what do I d-do?"

"Get on your knees in front of me."

Billy sank in front of her as if kneeling at a shrine.

Rex watched his wife scoot back a little more from the edge of the bed. She raised her knees up slowly and primly and then let her legs fall apart in a very unladylike manner until the sides of her thighs were almost flat on the bed and her blossoming vagina was revealed to her son's breathless stare. Her upper thighs were slick and the neat strip of fur was matted with leaking arousal.

"Well?" Helen asked cautiously. "Do you like my vagina?"

Looking almost catatonic, Billy nodded and whispered; "It's beautiful, mama."

"And it's all yours, baby," she cooed, putting her hands on her knees and then sliding them toward her vagina. "Scoot closer."

Rex caught himself unconsciously leaning closer to the monitor as Billy moved forward until he was less than a foot away from his mother's pussy.

"Give me your hands," she instructed gently.

Billy's trembling hands came up and she placed them on her inner thighs. The contact of their flesh made her whimper. Keeping her hands on top of his, she guided his fingertips to the edge of her furry gash.

"So hot," he breathed.

"And even hotter inside me. Do this," she said guiding his fingers a little closer to her swollen slit and applying a little pressure to pull the bloated lips apart. Then, slowly and gently, she moved his hands closer so that his fingertips grazed her pink flesh .

"So wet," he gulped.

"Yesssss," she choked. "That's because mama is so excited and wants to make love with you so, so much." She guided his hands up and down her slit, showing him how to gently rub her the right way. "Now you do it, honey. You rub my vagina."

She pulled her hands away to grasp the corners of the pillow under her head and looked down at him through the valley of her hugely wobbling breasts.

"Yesssss, baby," she choked. "Just like that, rub all around it. That's how you start getting me ready for your giant penis."

Rex watched breathlessly as his wife splayed her legs even wider and pulled her feet up on the bed to brace herself.

"Open me wider," she choked.

Billy swallowed hard and did as he was instructed. Rex wasn't sure, but thought he could see her wetness actually trickling a little.

"See that at the top? That little bump?" Helen asked in a whisper.

Billy nodded.

"That's my clitoris. It's sort of like my penis," she rasped. "I want you to very gently rub it with your thumb."

Billy's quivering hand moved up and he stretched his fingers out over her bush to put his thumb on her clitoris.

"Yessssssssssssss," she groaned, her entire body shuddering. "Rub it a little. Back and forth and all around."

He teased her clitoris for no more than thirty seconds before she clutched the pillow even tighter and whimpered; "I'm coming, baby! You're making mama come."

Billy rubbed her bud faster and faster. Her body convulsed uncontrollably, her massive tits lolling and sloshing, her ass humping off the bed as she let out throaty moans of pleasure.

Rex wasn't sure, but it looked like his wife came twice before she gradually began to relax.

"Stop for a second, honey," Helen panted.

Billy slid his hands back up her thighs and smiled up at her.

"That was wonderful," she breathed. "Just wonderful."

She took another moment to catch her breath and then smiled; "Mama's almost ready for you, baby. You need to touch me a little more, a little lower. Put your hands back."

Billy slid his hands back to her vagina.

"Pull me apart again, baby."

Billy pried open her swollen lips with more confidence.

"I want to kiss it," he said.

She smiled. "Not right now. See down at the bottom where there are some extra folds?"

He nodded.

"That's where your penis is going in a little bit," she choked. "But it's very small and very tight, so you have to get it stretched a little bit. This is the most important part of getting ready. If you try to just shove your penis in, it will hurt me very badly."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I know you don't, baby. Now, slide your finger up and down and get the tip nice and wet."

Billy gently dragged his index finger up and down her slit until it was coated with her wetness.

"Very slowly, push into me."

Rex watched breathlessly as Billy moved his finger around with slow tenderness and then very gently inserted an inch or so, making his mother gasp softly.

"It's so hot and tight," Billy marveled.

"That's why you have to be careful, especially you, since your penis is so big," she whispered as her son began gently finger-fucking her sopping quim.

Not being rough in any way, but gaining confidence quickly, Billy increased the tempo and depth of his probing until his finger was all the way inside.

"It's so little, I don't think I'll fit," he said worriedly.

"You will, baby," she breathed. "Now put another finger inside."

With gradual tenderness, he pushed in a second finger and slowly probed in and out of her. Her breathing was becoming more labored. "M-move your hand in a slow c-circle pushing outward to stretch a little. L-like you're stirring."

Rex had never seen or even imagined a more erotic sight than what he was witnessing now. Billy was so caring and gentle and slow in preparing her, that it made his heart ache. At the same time, it was clear to Rex that his wife was rapidly growing more desperate with need.

"O-okay," Helen choked. "It's time to make love, honey. Stand up."

As Billy rose up and his wife scooted deeper into the bed, Rex looked at his stepson's cock and shook his head in amazement. The giant rod was once again so thoroughly and massively swollen that it almost defied comprehension. It bucked and throbbed and dripped a steady rivulet of pre-come. Rex also noticed his wife was gawking at her son's cock with awestruck fear and yearning desire.

She reclined on a heap of pillows and spread her legs wide. "Come here, honey," she whispered.