The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 04

Story Info
Stepfather voyeurs his busty wife and her well hung son.
8.3k words
4.58
53.4k
62

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Following a lively and mildly inebriated cocktail party conversation on New Year's Eve, this is an effort to combine three of the most popular fetishes/kinks at Literotica and many other places: Mother-son incest, voyeurism and cuckolding. It is wholly fictitious and in no way, shape or form reflects any personal experiences or desires.

If that's not your cup of tea or coffee or beer or wine or scotch, please use your back button.

Thanks in advance to all who read it and extra thanks to anyone that votes, and especially to those that leave comments.

A special thanks to Todger65 for editing and general guidance.

*****

By the time next Friday had come around and Rex was on his way home with three bottles of wine, they had settled into a comfortable semi-routine with their unusual arrangement. He had gone into work early every morning so that Helen and Billy could do whatever they liked before their normal day began. In the evenings, they all watched TV or went out to dinner or whatever just as they had before. Later in the night Helen would shower and go to Billy's room for at least a little while. Most nights she actually slept with Rex, but on Monday and then Thursday night, she slept with her son.

The only problem so far for Rex was that they hadn't used his bedroom or the guest room since last Saturday, and he hadn't been able to watch them.

However, while he was a little disappointed about not being able to watch, he could read about their activities in a journal Helen was keeping on her computer just for him and herself.

Her first entry was on Monday afternoon:

Monday, May 5, 2:30 pm. I was cooking breakfast when B came to the kitchen raring and ready to go. He sat at the table (not ON the table, lol) and I took him in my mouth. Then went to the living room and made love on the couch twice.

Tuesday, May 6, 3:30 pm. Stayed in B's bed last night. He was wild after going almost a full 12 hours without. Four times; Mouth, between breasts, hard fucking and then the last was slower love-making for quite a while. He's starting to be able to hold back longer during intercourse. AND he walked himself into a little trap when he said he really liked my hair down there because everyone else shaved it off these days. When I asked how he knew about that, he reluctantly admitted to looking at "a little" sex stuff on the Internet. Lol, like I didn't know! I asked if he wanted me to shave myself and he practically begged me not to.

Wednesday, May 7, 5:00 pm. This is his short day of classes so he was back here all afternoon and right now I can barely walk. First we showered together in his bathroom and I tugged him off in there. Then we went to his room for a lengthy, teasing BJ. I got on top of him after that and came twice, but it's going to take a lot more practice before I can ride him to both our completions. Then it was doggy-style until he absolutely flooded me. We had lunch and cuddled on the couch in the rec room to watch a little TV and made out a long time before he fucked me hard. Then we made slower love on the floor. That last time was at least ten minutes. He was really, really, really trying to hold back.

Thursday, May 7, 1:00 pm. Thankfully, he was too worn out last night for anything. But he did tell me with a big smile that I should be ready for a marathon tonight since he's leaving for the concert early Friday morning and won't be back until Saturday afternoon. Don't tell him, but a 36 hour break won't be such a bad thing.

Reading her entries, as brief as they were, were the highlight of Rex's day. He was looking forward to reading her entry from Thursday night's marathon, but it would definitely wait a couple days because tonight was his night. She had called him earlier in the afternoon to tell him to be ready when she returned about six. She was going to be a little later than normal because of a small surprise she had come up with. He left work earlier than usual and was home by five. He poured himself a glass of wine and went upstairs to get ready.

He had already decided they would use their bedroom, or at least start there for picture-taking. He got the four new professional grade lights, ones with reflector umbrellas and filter attachments, from his office and arranged them around the bedroom. It took quite a few adjustments before the lights were properly set. He pulled the chair out of the corner and placed it the middle of the room and turned it for best lighting. Then he got his big Nikon digital camera and took quite a few test shots which resulted in more lighting adjustments that he was still making when he heard the garage door opening.

Helen came up upstairs quicker than he imagined she would. "Wow," she called with a laugh from down the hall. "I better go get my sunglasses."

He was moving a light and couldn't see her except for her feet when she stepped into the room. What he saw were bright red, four inch stiletto "fuck me" heels and her slender calves in black hosiery.

"You can never have too much light for..." He trailed off as he stepped from behind the light and was absolutely floored.

Her hair was done up in an exquisitely detailed French-braid that wrapped around her head. Her make-up had clearly been done by a professional; it was heavy, but not gaudy or cheap-looking. She looked like an old-time glamour queen movie star who was definitely ready for her close-up. Her body was encased, barely, in a black business suit with a snug jacket that emphasized rather than downplayed her enormous bosom stretching the white button-up silk blouse to its limits. Reaching halfway to her knees, the skirt was so tight he didn't know how she could walk in it. And then there were her shapely legs, shimmering in the black hose.

"Wow," he said softly. "Just wow, is all I can say."

She turned in a slow circle and then put her hands on her hips and licked her lips lasciviously. "Are you looking for a new secretary, doctor?"

"I would get absolutely nothing done; nor would anyone else. You look amazing, honey. Truly breathtaking. Wow."

"I'm going to return this suit, so let's take full advantage of it tonight."

"You should definitely keep it."

"One thousand, seven hundred and fifty nine dollars. Plus tax."

"You should definitely return it," he grinned. "But it does look amazing on you." He paused. "Did you wear that out of the store?"

She laughed. "Are you kidding? I would've needed an armed escort. I put it on at my last stop, the salon, after they did my hair and make-up and," she winked, "the bikini wax."

"You're bald down there?" He asked softly.

"Not entirely. She narrowed it considerably and got the sides smoother than the proverbial baby's bottom. It wasn't quite as bad as I imagined from horror stories I've heard, but I won't be getting it done again anytime soon." She started for the bathroom and smiled over her shoulder. "How about you get another glass and the bottle of whatever you're drinking. Get me buzzed enough and who knows what level of sluttishness I'll sink or rise to for you and your camera."

"I'll open the other two and bring up all three bottles," he said hurrying to the door.

"Don't kill yourself falling down the stairs, speedy," she chided gently. "I need to pee and take a look to make sure the redness has faded as was promised by the waxer, who looked like she wanted to bury her face between my legs."

He turned back to stare at her.

"I'm kidding. But it's probably a fairly common male fantasy," she laughed, reaching to close the bathroom door.

"It is now," Rex said and then hurried downstairs.

An idea began to percolate as he uncorked the other bottles of wine. By the time he was back upstairs and pouring her a glass, the idea was fully brewed.

Helen came out of the bathroom with a big smile. "The redness is gone. Want a peek?" She asked, taking the glass from him.

"Yes, but I can wait a little bit. Let me run something by you."

She drained the glass and held it out. "Talk while you pour, please."

He did. "I'd really like to mainly take photo essays of you."

"Little stories in picture sequence?"

He nodded. "Exactly; like, starting with you fully dressed and undressing gradually."

"I like it," she purred before taking a long drink.

"What I'm thinking is, since we still have some usable sunlight... How would you feel about going to the curb to get the mail dressed like that? I know I said we shouldn't do... anything outside."

She shrugged. "I'm fully dressed. I wouldn't want to linger out there posing, but sure." Her eyes brightened. "How about this: We go to the garage. I'll drive around the block. You close the overhead. I'll come back and open the door and pull in like I'm just getting back from wherever. Then I'll go out to get the mail and come back to close the door and come inside."

Shaking his head in delighted surprise, he said: "And they say models are dumb."

They didn't waste any time. Rex was standing in the back of the garage, his camera locked and loaded when the overhead came to life and went up. Helen pulled in and he suddenly realized he was on the wrong side to get her legs when she swung them out of the car.

"Hold that exactly," he said darting around to the back of the car to snap off several shots of her legs. "Stand up as you normally would, but a little slower."

"Look into the camera or not?"

"Not right now," he said, quickly returning to the rear of the garage. "For the time being I'm the fly on the wall you're unaware of."

"Got it."

"Thanks. Now walk out there as you normally would. Not slow or fast."

She put her purse, which she had thoughtfully brought along, on top of the car and closed the door. "Gawd, I hope Marci or someone doesn't drive along and want to talk."

"If anyone does, lean way down and waggle your incredible bottom for the camera."

She shook her head with a smile and stepped into the driveway. He moved closer to the front of the garage and snapped away. She retrieved the mail and unexpectedly, but happily for Rex, paused at the curb to flip through the envelopes before she returned to the garage.

"That was great, hon," he grinned.

"Kind of exciting to be out there dressed like this not knowing if anyone is watching."

She retrieved her purse, and the camera turned to follow her until she was inside and the door was closed. Rex closed the overhead and joined her in the kitchen.

"Now what, Ansel?"

He furrowed his brow.

"Ansel Adams? The famous nature photographer?"

"D'oh!"

"Like you," she said, cupping her huge breasts, "he liked to take pictures of mountains."

He laughed. "You're on a roll, honey."

"And we haven't gotten serious with the wine, yet."

"I hope there's another bottle or two stashed around here. Anyway, what do you do when you normally come in?"

"I never really thought about it. I guess I come in here and figure out what we're going to have for dinner."

"Excellent," he said raising the camera. "Maybe take something out of the freezer to put in the sink to thaw."

He took twenty one shots of her doing just that.

"Then I go to the living room to turn on my computer and the TV for a little background noise."

"I'm right behind you."

He took almost fifty shots of her in the living room.

"Upstairs?" She asked.

"And take your time on the stairs. I'll get low for an 'upskirt' or two."

"Ummmm."

A dozen shots before she reached the top of the stairs. "Hold there and raise your left leg a little higher." The shutter snapped. He could see she was wearing thigh high stockings and not the pantyhose he had expected. That was another bonus. "Okay," he said coming up behind her, "go down the hall and..."

Helen suddenly bent forward and hiked up the skirt to her waist as she thrust her rear at him. To his astonishment and rapid-fire shutter snapping, she was wearing a black g-string. She hated g-strings and thongs.

"Wow," he said.

"Enjoying ze view, monsieur?" She said with a bad French accent, shaking her rear a little.

"Absolutely."

She smoothed her skirt back into place and went down the hall.

"Turn and stop in the doorway, please. I'll get a couple more from the hall and then let me get in the room before you come in."

Approaching her slowly, he took half a dozen more shots before she moved aside and let him get in their bedroom. She resumed the exact same pose.

He started to raise the camera and looked around. "That light is going to be in the way. Hang on a sec."

He moved one of the lights and then panned the room while looking through the viewfinder. "That'll work. So what you would normally do next?"

"Get out of these heels, immediately. Actually, I would have been out of them the instant I stepped into the kitchen. But," she smiled slyly, "I'm assuming you don't want me to take them off quite yet."

"And you would be correct," he smiled while looking around. "While I'm thinking about it, why don't you sit in the chair for a semi-formal portrait pose or two?"

Helen detoured for a drink of wine and then sat in the chair with her legs closed and hands on knees.

"Yep, perfect. For these smile into the camera, please."

Twenty five shots in different poses that would be acceptable for anyone to see.

"Would you mind leaning back and opening your legs a little, please?"

"Not at all," she smiled.

He took two shots. "A little more."

Continuing to smile into the camera, she gradually opened her legs as he squatted and snapped away.

"The skirt's going to ride up," she warned him.

"I hope so."

The skirt didn't ride up so much as it snapped up to the tops her smoothly plump, stocking-clad thighs.

On his knees, Rex moved forward, taking a shot every second until her legs were as wide as the chair would allow.

"Wow, the sides of your pubic hair are incredibly smooth."

She slid a hand between her legs and patted the material that was puffed out by her remaining fur. "I'm hoping after these are off," she said rubbing herself, "that you and your very talented tongue will want an even closer look."

"Try to stop me, honey," he said, rising to his feet and then leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I don't want to smudge your lipstick. Yet."

"I could use some more wine," she smiled.

He refilled her glass and handed it to her before looking at the display on the camera. "Damn! That's a lot of pictures already."

"How many?"

"Two hundred and seventy four."

"That's a lot more than I would have guessed. How many can it hold? It's a memory card or something like that?"

"Yes. And the number varies depending on the quality. The better the quality, the fewer pictures. This card's about three quarter full already."

"Do you need to download or get another card?"

"It'll warn me when it's getting full." He smiled at her and patted his pocket. "I've got two more cards right here."

"My rather tall and old boy scout. Now what?"

"It's time to get undressed."

"Thank you." Helen said, standing up. "All of this is getting a little uncomfortable." She drained her glass and handed it to him. "Back to the door where we left off?"

"Go around the corner, out of sight. I'll grab a couple shots and then you step back in as close as you can to where and how you were before."

She went out into the hallway.

Rex snapped two shots of the empty doorway and called: "Action."

She stepped into the doorway and paused. Three quick shots. "Go into your closet and turn on the light. You're going to need a hanger or two for that, right?"

She took a step and paused; the first of several times for the camera. "I'm not dropping seventeen hundred bucks on the floor."

Rex sat in the chair and rested his elbows on his knees to steady the camera. He clicked away as she went into her closet. "Turn in profile to me and take the jacket off and hang it up."

Partly because the jacket was so snug, and partly because she was obviously going as slow as possible for the camera, she had a minor struggle to remove it.

"My word," Rex said softly when the jacket was off. "Your breasts are... outlandish. Wait 'til you see these shots."

"I'm sure this is outlandish. Believe it or not -I didn't until the clerk pointed it out when I said I was looking for something extra frisky- they make 36G push-em-up bras."

"What?! Why?"

"You'll see why in a minute," she said, hanging up the jacket. "Skirt or blouse off first?"

"Skirt, please. And before I forget; Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"The thanks and pleasure are entirely mutual," she smiled, reaching back to unclasp and slowly unzip the skirt. "Stay in profile?"

"Please. And lower it slowly."

She took her time wiggling out of the skirt. The tails of the blouse reached down just short of the elastic bands holding up her stockings. The camera clicked relentlessly as she hung the skirt on a second hanger.

"You honest-to-God could model stockings."

"Think so?" Helen asked leaning sideways to strike a pose as she looked at her legs. "I think my legs are too short and a tad heavy."

"Not at all, on either count."

She smiled directly into the camera and then turned back in profile as she began unbuttoning the blouse. "Get your whiplash brace ready. To quote someone on 'Seinfeld'; they're real and they're beyond spectacular. Thanks to a lot of elastic and enough under-wire to set off the laziest metal detector."

Rex gasped when the blouse came open and slowly slid off her shoulders. The black brassiere had red stitching and a layer of red lace over the straining cups. Lifted and mashed together in the overflowing cups, her monumental breasts jutted out at least a full foot from her abdomen.

"That... is... awesome," Rex choked.

"Want to know the best part?" She asked, turning toward him a little, her pushed-up mounds jiggling and shimmying.

"What?" He asked as he got up and walked toward her, the camera working overtime.

"It was free."

Her immense breasts were pushed up so high and pressed together so tightly, he was sure it had to hurt. "Is that as uncomfortable as it looks? They look beyond spectacular, but..."

"Actually, this much lift and support is very comfortable. I could get used to it all the time except I'd have to wear a pup tent if I left the house."

He couldn't stop taking pictures of her colossal bust. He pushed the camera closer, then back, then over her head to look down from her view, and then from underneath.

Suddenly, he groaned. "Card's full. Five hundred and eleven." He fumbled to open the back of the camera to change memory cards. "Why was it free? You said bras like that are expensive."

"Well," she said, smiling in obvious amusement at his excited and fumbling efforts, "apparently this one and two others, a sky blue one and a beige one, had been sitting in the shop untouched for over three years. With a little haggling, the clerk gave me this one for free after I agreed to buy the other two at half price. Fifty apiece."

"You're definitely keeping all three, right?"

"Yep. They're going to be my stay-at-home bras. They're really that comfortable."

He got the cards changed out and the camera closed up. "Just to be sure..." he grinned, taking another twenty eight breast-centric pictures of her in the bra, g-string, stockings and shoes before backing away to return to the chair.

"Now what?" She smiled warmly.

He could tell she was enjoying this every bit as much as he was. "Turn completely away from me and stretch out your left hand like you're reaching for something."

That angle fully demonstrated her lush hourglass shape and proudly displayed the rounded, firm meatiness of her fulsome rear. "Twist your shoulders a little to the left so we can get the side of your breast in the picture." She did and the camera whirred. "Now, exactly like that to your right."