The Oedipus Files of Dr. Gonzalez Ch. 01

Story Info
A Porn Film in Text. Case 1: Kevin and his stepmother.
2.6k words
4.01
41.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fade in on Dr. Gonzalez sitting at a table. He wears an ill-fitting gray suit and a red tie. His long hair is tied back in a pony tail. There is an ashtray and a stack of file folders on the table. Dr. Gonzalez lights up a cigarette.

Dr. Gonzalez says, "I should say this up front. Freud is a mostly overrated thinker. Yes, he has historical importance, but a lot of what he posited was flat out wrong. A colleague of mine once compared him to Marx in that regard. A highly influential thinker that was wrong about most of what he said. Granted, that colleague is somewhat conservative, but I think you get my point.

"Of the many ridiculous things Freud came up with was the Oedipus complex. The idea that boys desire to have sex with their mothers and kill their fathers. At least, in the past I would have said that it was ridiculous. I'm starting to think he may have been right about it. The first part of it, at least.

"I've not been practicing as a therapist that long, but I have seen so many cases of young men who have slept with their mothers or stepmothers. Add to that the women who come to me who have slept with sons or stepsons, and mother-son incest is the one of the most common things I've dealt with! Almost as common as more usual things like depression. This stack of folders here? Only about half the cases!"

He takes a drag from his cigarette and blows smoke.

"Of course, I'm just a statistical anomaly. Many of my colleagues, even a couple who've been practicing far longer, haven't even seen one case of it. How it came to be that I would be called upon for this task so often is just the whim of whatever forces control the universe. Whether that be a god or random chance.

"Still, I can't deny the issue has become fascinating for me. The backgrounds of the subjects are highly varied, as are the circumstances that the relations began.

Take this case for example. One of the earliest that I dealt with. Kevin (not his real name, of course), age 20, came to me about his unusual relationship with his stepmother."

Dr. Gonzalez sets his cigarette in the ashtray. He picks up a file folder and opens it. We fade out.

* * *

Well, Doctor, the thing is... Shit, this is awkward. I know everything is just between you and me, but that doesn't make me feel any less fucked.

Okay, well, here's what's the matter. You see, I've been sleeping with my stepmother. Yeah.

You see, my real mom died when I was 15. Dad and I were pretty broken up about it. After three years had passed, I convinced him he should start seeing women again. Yeah, 48 is a bit late to be dating, but he actually found another wife pretty fast. Beth was a bit younger than him at 36, but she was a kindhearted woman who I got along great with. Pretty good looking too, and I'm not usually into older women.

Well, they got married, and a year later the shit hit the fan again. Dad came down with cancer and got laid up in the hospital. God, I was so sick about it. I couldn't stand the idea of losing both of my parents this early.

I put college on hold and moved back home to do everything I could to help out. I got a part-time job to help pay for expenses. Dad was pretty well off, but I couldn't just do nothing to contribute while he was in the hospital. When I wasn't working, I helped Beth out around the house.

Still, nothing I did felt important. The doctor's gave him a good chance of surviving, but I had trouble believing them. After all, they said the same thing about Mom when she was in the hospital for the accident she was in.

I felt so powerless. I couldn't sleep. I went and visited Dad as often as I could, but it was never reassuring. Beth, bless her heart, did all she could too. But I would still lie awake in bed, dreading that I would get the call saying he didn't make it and that my father was gone.

One night, I was feeling restless and got out of bed. I went into the living room and just sat there on the couch in the dark, staring at nothing. Trying to block all my troubles out of my head and failing badly. I tried remembering all the good times I had with Dad but that just made me feel even worse.

The lights went on. "Kevin? Is that you?" Beth said. She came into the living room wearing a small robe, her long black hair kind of messed up. She sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" she said.

I sighed. "Not really, I guess."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Well, it's just... I just can't fight the feeling that Dad's not going to make it."

"Oh, honey. I'm sure he will."

"Yeah, I know. It's just... They said the same thing about Mom. The idea of losing Dad so soon after her..."

"Oh, you poor sweet boy. No one your age should have to go through this."

She hugged me. I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down and started bawling. She let me bury my face in her chest. She stroked my hair and back and cooed to me.

"It's okay, honey. Let it all out."

I'll admit, it helped. She was so tender and caring with me, and all that crying did me some good. What a sweet woman Beth is. When I calmed down, she smiled at me and wiped the tears off my face with the tie on her robe. She kissed my cheek and whispered softly in my ear, "It's going to be okay, honey."

The mood took a turn. I suddenly realized I was in the arms of a beautiful, mature woman in a small robe that barely clung to her. I started to feel really lustful. I guess she felt it too. We looked at each for a moment and then our lips met. Her kiss tasted so good. I could feel the hard-on growing in my pajama pants. I let my hands wander down her back and to her soft ass.

That's when I realized something. This was my dad's wife, and here I was kissing her and feeling her up while he was in the hospital. I felt like such a bag of shit. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I got a little carried away there and..."

"Are you thinking about your father?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I talked to him the other day. He told me that even though he was in the hospital, he knew I still had needs. He told me it would be okay if I slept with other men. I told him that I couldn't do that to him, but he insisted he would be fine with it. I still wasn't going to, but I think you need this. Far more than I do."

I could tell she wasn't lying. Maybe I was just rationalizing, that boner wasn't going away, but I realized that we both needed some comfort. I knew I'd still end up confessing and apologizing to Dad, but if she was right he would forgive me.

She took me by my hand. "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

I swallowed and nodded, still feeling a bit reluctant. She led me into the bedroom. We stood in front of the bed and she put her arms around me. She was kissing me so deep. I reached around and felt up her soft ass while she pressed against me.

"I can feel how excited you are," she whispered in my ear. She wasn't wrong. My cock was so damn hard. She unbuttoned my pajama shirt while she kissed my neck and face. I let it fall off. She had me sit on the bed. I slid off my pajama pants and sat there in just my boxers with a huge tent in them.

She untied her robe slowly. I sat there agape like an idiot and watched her. When that robe slid off... Oh man, seeing her there in just that white see through underwear drove me crazy. This woman had an amazing body, Doc. Her tits sagged just a little, but that didn't detract from her at all. I could see she had a nice bush below her taut tummy. I don't think I'd ever been more aroused than I was.

She gave me this really sexy smile and pushed me back on the bed. She climbed on top of me. Oh god, she was so warm and she smelled so good. Feeling her skin against mine and the hungry kisses she gave me were just too much. I creamed in my boxers.

I felt embarrassed. How could I ejaculate that prematurely? Beth was completely fine with it though. I told you she was kindhearted.

"You just came, didn't you, sweetie?"

"Y...yeah. I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, don't worry."

She got off me and pulled off my cum soaked boxers and tossed them in the hamper nearby. I was still hard as hell. She grabbed my cock.

"See, honey?" she said. "You're still plenty ready to go. That's the benefit of being young."

She slowly pumped my cock to get every last drop of my cum out and licked it up. I shuddered as she cleaned me off with her tongue.

"It's been a while for you, hasn't it?" she said.

"Yeah."

"How long?"

"Um... Since I graduated high school."

"Almost 2 years? Oh, you poor baby! No wonder you went off so fast. Don't worry. We'll take care of that."

Beth took off her bra. Her nipples were so tasty looking. She started sucking me off and man was she good at it. I ran my hands through her hair as her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Hey. Can you bring your pussy up here?" I said. I wanted to taste it real bad.

"Of course, dear," she said as she took off her panties.

She straddled my face and lowered herself on to me. I wrapped my arms around her hips and went at her pussy like I was starving. It was so wet and her juices were delicious. I must have been hitting all her right spots, because she was moaning with joy. That just made me go at it even harder. The feel of her mouth around my cock and the taste and smell of her pussy were so intense, I was afraid I was going to cum again pretty quickly. I managed to hold off somehow.

She suddenly pressed her pussy hard against my face and cried out. The way she cried out when she came excited me so much, I just kept going at it. She kissed the tip of my cock.

"You want to fuck, baby?" she said, sounding so aroused.

"Oh god, yes," I said, sounding even more excited than her.

She got off of me and laid on her back. Oh man, when I got over her, Doc. Seeing her laying there with her legs spread, waiting for me. It was almost more than I could take. I climbed on top of her and kissed her. I slid my cock into her pussy while she put her arms around me. God, she was so warm and wet.

I kissed her hungrily as I thrust in to her, sucking on her tongue. I can't even describe how good it felt, how good her kisses tasted. I kissed down her neck and chest to her soft breasts. She loved when I started sucking on them.

"Ah! Yes! That feels so nice!" she said.

I sucked on them harder and pinched her nipples between my fingers. That really got her moaning. I just kept pumping into her and sucking her tits. She must have still been sensitive from the first time, because she arched her back and came again. The cry she let out was so fucking hot yet adorable. I knew I wouldn't be far behind her.

I could feel the hot pressure building. "Oh god, I'm going to cum!" I told her.

She wrapped her legs around me. "It's okay honey, you can do cum inside me."

I could see that's what she really wanted. A few more thrusts and the pressure went off. I groaned loudly and shot my load inside her warm, wet pussy.

I rolled off her feeling dizzy, that's how good it was. She put her arms around me and pulled me close to her. I did the same and we lay there holding each other.

"Do you feel better, honey?" she said.

"Oh yes," I replied, still out of breath.

She giggled and we just lay there. I could feel the pleasant burning in my cock from having just cum twice. All my troubles seemed to dissipate in that moment. I felt safe. I felt that everything was going to be okay now. I fell asleep soon after.

A day later, I went to see Dad in the hospital. It was always painful to see him in that bed. We chatted for a bit. He told me they'd been treating him well, and he was optimistic about his chances. I started feeling bad that I'd had slept with his wife while he was in here. I decided to confess to him. He actually took the news well.

"I did tell her it was fine," he said. "Besides, did it make you both feel better?"

"Well, I really liked it," I said. "She said she did too."

"So what problem should I have with it? Listen, I am going to make it through. You can count on that. I'm not going down that easy. I know all you've been doing for me since this shit started. You're a good boy, son. But you can't put your life completely on hold. Neither can Beth. If this makes you both feel better until I can get home, then I don't see a problem with it."

I smiled. There were tears in my eyes. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, son."

We hugged.

"Hey," he said, "Just look at it like you're keeping her warm for me." We had a laugh together.

Doctor, he's still recovering, but I'm more optimistic than ever that everything is going to be okay. Beth and I have each other until he's out, and I can't see anything wrong with it. Is this okay, Doc? I confided this to a close friend and he told me to seek help. I guess that's why I came to you. Just to make sure I'm really not fucked.

* * *

We fade in on Dr. Gonzalez. He picks up his cigarette and takes a drag and blows smoke.

He says, "Well, I assured Kevin that, based on what he told me, he wasn't 'fucked'. To use his words. As unusual as his relationship with his stepmother was, it didn't seem to be doing any harm. At least in the short term.

"Kevin's story has a happy ending. His father's cancer went into remission and he returned home. Kevin returned to college shortly thereafter. As far as I'm aware, his relationship with his father and stepmother has suffered no strain. It seems to have had no long term damage, either."

He closes the file folder and returns it to the stack on the table. He takes another drag from his cigarette. He sighs out smoke.

He says, "Kevin's case was fairly simple and clean. Not all of them are, of course. In my experience, they rarely ever are."

Dr. Gonzalez stubs out his cigarette in the ashtray. We fade out.