The Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

Cameron looked around at the tomb, many of the funerary goods now returned to their rightful place. All of the artifacts spent most of their time within the tomb, where they belonged, rotating out to the museums on a regular basis. Everything was perfectly preserved, and would remain so for all eternity.

Though neither remembered anything other than a fog of pleasure from the final encounter those years ago, both somehow knew that Djeserit, Emuishere, and the six other women had found peace in the afterworld as Akh once more. Cameron and Cynthia had awakened the next morning, wearing nothing except blissful smiles and golden chains adorned with the holy symbol of Bastet. Everyone else above remembered little to nothing of the day before. Cameron's inquiries found that the calamities besieging the diggers and their families had likewise ceased.

The names of the women resting here were now as well known — if not more so — than even the greatest of Pharaohs, ensuring the women's place in the afterlife and likely advancing their status there as well. Just as with Tutankhamen, the vast wealth buried in the tomb sparked the imagination of an entire generation.

Cameron suspected the hand of the goddess in convincing Antiquities to agree to what were truly outrageous terms for the display of the artifacts. The tomb itself was accessible only to the cameras mounted throughout, which broadcast to the internet constantly and allowed visitors to control them — except when Cameron and Cynthia returned to make their offerings, and renew their commitment to each other. They had exchanged vows before the altar in the tomb only two months after the magical night of pleasure.

Hand in hand, the couple ascended the ancient steps, Cameron locking the doors behind them. On the surface, priestesses of the reawakened cult of Bastet awaited. Often, they too would make offerings in the tomb, but knew that this special day was for Cynthia and Cameron alone.

Twin silver Maus bounded forward and leapt into the arms of Cynthia and Cameron when they emerged, purring affectionately as they nuzzled the women's necks.

"Let the Feast of Bastet begin," Cameron declared, and then laughed as her Mau meowed in agreement.

The sounds of revelry — and later of passion — echoed both from heaven and earth.

Δ~~~~~~~~~~Δ

Yeah, I know this one is niche within a niche *laugh* Hope those of you who aren't fascinated by ancient Egypt weren't put off by the details, and I hope those who are don't mind me playing fast and loose with some of the mythology and timelines.

Hope I fooled a few of you into believing there were going to be walking mummies, too. *laugh*

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. Contest stories need 25 votes to qualify, so be sure to read and vote on as many as you can. With so many stories in the contest, many struggle to acquire the necessary vote totals. Help an author out with your vote!

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers