The Office

Story Info
The girls in this one deserved it, they just didn't know yet.
34.2k words
4.65
223k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37
37
40 Followers

Although the story here is pure fiction and the author in no way condones violence towards women, no matter what the circumstance, this story is dedicated to a woman who changed my life forever.

*

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I have the greatest job known to mankind. Now it may not sound like it at first, but bear with me. I am the senior accountant at one of the largest computer supply companies in the southern hemisphere. Lets for now call it "X" because for now I am rather reluctant to use the actual name, lest HR and senior management come banging down my door to fire me, or worse, want in on the action.

I have been the head of the accounts department for about 4 months and took on the role after my long time colleague Oscar resigned in what was quite unusual circumstances. While citing he was off to bigger and better things, we all knew it was down to the women he worked with. The accounts team is essentially a group of 6 women all aged 22 to 35 and they are the dictionary definition of a click. The problems caused by this are too many to reel off but in short, Oscar's inability to control his team and the mental strain they put him under drove him out in the end.

When he gave his notice, I was one of the few they approached to take over from him as I was in line for a promotion and through my own role and friendship with Oscar, knew enough to step into the role reasonably comfortably. Now this didn't mean I was comfortable with the role because I knew the real reason he was resigning.

The offer was put to me on a Friday afternoon, and it just so happened it was dear old dad's birthday that weekend. I had decided to delay my refusal of the role until Monday so as to make it look like I had given it some thought. That Saturday, while gathered around the TV watching the old man's beloved Magpies get smashed again, the usual question "How's work?" came up. I had gone over in detail the situation Oscar found himself in and the job offer with them and my younger brother Jim, who is an IT consultant, suggested that if I was thinking about it I could purchase and put some spyware to use. If I could get something over the girls, it might make the position and life in general at work a bit more bearable. After all, there's nothing like a little blackmail to cleanse the soul!

So we discussed it further and he went over the various possibilities with me and by the time Monday came around I was 50 -- 50 about the job and seriously considering the possibility. There was a potential role in Sydney I had heard about through a friend from school that was coming up if this role didn't work out anyway so there would be no harm done. I have a mate in our IT department (as all good internet dodging employees do) and ran the idea past him. He said for a slice of the reward, he could help me put something in place.

Now if this little group of accounts girls were your run of the mill team, it might have ended there, but these women, as I mentioned earlier were all 25 to 35, all stunning, slim and very well off. This made everyone all the more confused as not even we were paid well enough to maintain the kind of lifestyle these women lived. They were all members of the local gym, they lunched together at the local top notch restaurant every second day or so and the cars they drove were better than the cars belonging to the people they worked for. In short, something was up.

I still wasn't sold on the role until I sat down and discussed the intricacies with Oz, and the specifics of each of the women that were there. Angela was the queen bee of the group. Medium length red hair, pale skinned and regal to the hilt, she was the strength of the team. Think a much stuffier Julianne Moore. Catherine was around the same age, early 30's, Blonde shoulder length hair, strong build and basically her right hand woman, and there was no show without punch. If anything came to Ang's attention, it took about 3 seconds for Cath to be laughing about it with her.

Lisa was the kitten of the group. Long black hair and a phenomenal figure, everything where it should be, and very flirtatious to boot. But with Angela and co. Over her shoulder, no one ever dared to flirt back, a mistake Oz made only once. Of his team, these were the three I knew the most about.

Megan was a shorter mousey brown dynamo, who was pretty quiet, but built perfectly. She and Nerida were one of the biggest sources of Oz's frustrations, due to the fact that whenever it came time to ask them to lift their work rate, not only would they ignore him, but something the others were doing would inadvertently struggle as a result. Kind of a way of saying, fuck off, we will work as hard as we want to. Nerida was Megan's twin, blonde, very thin, and quiet and shy as a mouse. I smiled at Oz's descriptions, these women were to drool over and it seems all he could to not to throw up talking about them.

Then the last of the group was Rachel. If the others were pretty, she was a dynamo. Long brown hair, tanned skin, perfectly... "Rachel? I didn't think she was still with the company?"

"Yeah, not working on anything your department is related to, but she's still here. Why? Oh, you're not still hung up on..."

"No, of course not. No, just didn't know, that's all."

Fuck 'em, I thought, let's do it.

The following morning I accepted the role as manager of the accounts team and once I was transitioned across, as soon as possible installed the spyware recommended by my brother. The girls of course welcomed me with open arms and expressed their hopes for a long and happy working environment, and then 2 minutes later went straight back to their normal habits. I'm sure you know the ones, the conversations that stop when you enter the area, or team lunches you find out about after they return from them, and the smiling attitudes around other staff members that aren't smiling attitudes when there is no-one else around. Never anything to complain about, but none the less very uncomfortable. All this I was warned about by Oscar in advance but the silver lining at the end of the week was the results of the spyware.

That Friday night, I hung back at work to go over what I had found from a week's worth of web, email and upload / download monitoring from the ladies in my team. As expected, there was the usual banter about having me in "the right place", prioritising "adversely to the company" and gossip about the other girls and men in the office. I took the juicy ones and started a small portfolio on each of the girls when I came across the same few emails again and again. They contained an account number, purchase orders and a client name. One of our big clients as well. I decided to put the portfolios aside for a minute and follow the breadcrumb trail to see where it went.

I gathered all the similar emails together and went into the client account details. Nothing really looked out of place. The usual constant flow of orders this client makes were there but the account number was different to the one on reference. I put everything in my draw, locked it and went home for the night, leaving myself a note to call the bank on Monday to enquire about the account the girls had referenced.

Monday

Monday rolled around and the games continued, but I decided to hold off on the call to the bank and see what the spyware produced that night to verify the first week's details. Monday's emails however had a slight variation. Same client, purchase orders still referenced, but a different account number. I took this down and called Paul, the bank manager. His response floored me. Yes he had that account number, yes it was a company account and yes it had two employees as signatories. So did the other account, but different signatories. All the girls in the accounts department. Bank accounts totalled around $200,000 each.

I thanked him, asked him to get as much information out about these accounts as possible and told him I would see him in 5 minutes. I walked out to the pod with the girls and informed them that as a part of my introduction to the team, I wanted a consolidated report on the bottom twenty clients by tomorrow to discuss with them. This did two things (well three, but I'm not counting making them all very pissed at me for giving them something very tedious to do). One, it kept them too busy to have any reason to contact the bank and two, no reason to delve into the client in questions account, as he was in the top three clients.

Five minutes later I was looking over the bank account details and could not believe my eyes. For about the last three years, these women had been placing inflated orders on this vendor and getting the money syphoned back into their accounts in the form of refunds. Once an order had been placed, the marked up price would be put in by one of the girls and confirmed by another. Then the refund would come in and be processed by another while being left off the reports. Each week the account would change and regular instalments would be transferred out by one of the signatories. The accounts were monitored via email to each other and funds withdrawn via direct debit to nominated accounts.

I spent the hour I was at the bank desperately trying to keep a straight face. As the new accounts manager, I was given right of signatory to all the companies accounts and Paul had assumed this was me just getting an update on accounts I was already aware about. While I was pouring over the statements and direct debit forms, Paul's secretary came in and offered me another coffee. I declined, glancing up as she bent forwards to pick up my cup and got a great view of her chest down the front of her top before she stood up. Nice, I thought, as I returned to the statements, when it hit me!

"Hey Paul, can I update these direct debit forms while I'm here?" I slipped in. "We are just trying to consolidate our spending before the upcoming audit and we are now operating a single deposit account for these fund transfers." I reeled off. As senior corporate signatory I knew I could, and He had no idea that these accounts weren't corporate spending accounts but rather backdoor funds accounts. I transferred the direct debits over to a corporate account I was about to close and updated the signatories on all the accounts to require my signature as well.

I returned to the office and scheduled appointments with each of the girls tomorrow to go over what they had been working on, or so they thought.

Tuesday

Tuesday morning was bright and sunny. Slightly warm and not a cloud in sight. I was feeling fantastic and had about a thousand butterflies in my stomach. Angela was the first meeting for the day. At 32, she was the oldest and a bit of a "Mother Duck" to the rest of the girls. If she broke, the rest would follow.

Angela came in, sat down and opened up her report. "Full rundown of the bottom..." she started before I interrupted.

"Actually Angela, I have something else I needed to discuss with you. It's about work attire and the changing conditions of the office. You and your colleagues are taking a pay cut and will start dressing more appropriately. The attitude will stop and the lifestyle will be drastically cut back. You see management, and by management I mean me, have decided that the financial arrangement you seem to have worked out with the company is not really in the best interests of all parties and we are going to fix it up a little."

The look on her face was priceless. She was about a muscle flex away from slapping me when I laid the bank statements Paul had handed me in front of her. As the colour faded from her face and she looked up at me again, I spoke in a clear and decisive manner.

"At the moment you are facing a massive fine and jail time. There is enough evidence to ensure you and each of your colleagues get done for this and I am sure there are a lot of people in the company that would love to see it happen. Of course our client in question may also be persuaded to make accusations of blackmail in return for cooperation, which would not only add a few months to any sentence, but make you and all your other participants utterly unemployable for the rest of your life. The alternative is that we work out an agreement where you keep your life, peg your lifestyle back and are able to come to work each day without the spectre of slamming jailhouse doors every night at bed time. This agreement is completely non negotiable and if you don't like it, well, Bill and I can get the police and the lawyers on the phone right now." Bill Taggart was the CEO of the company and I had no intention of dragging him in on this, as I'm sure his mind would hit a couple of levels below the gutter my mind was in, but the threat was good enough, I hoped.

I paused, before gathering up the documents in front of me and making for the door, calling back to her "Fair enough then, let's go see our esteemed CEO"

"No, wait" she stopped me at the door, getting to her feet. "Please, give me a minute. How did you find out?"

"None of your business. But I did. What's it going to be, number one?"

"You can't do this." She pleaded, a slight hint of a glance to her team, being used to strength in numbers conquering these sorts of situations and feeling very afraid alone.

"Angela, I have everything I need to do exactly this. It's a wonderful little scam you all have going here and I am not one to bring the roof down on it if I can help it. We find ourselves in a very unique little position that the only way out of it is to put yourself in my very unique little position or your life is over!"

Angela looked torn. If I had stopped there, she might have risked it and walked away, but I had one little carrot left.

"Of course, depending on how manipulated you are open to being, you can still get your money?" I whispered. Angela looked up, unsure of what she had just heard. I smiled a very evil little smile and laid it out for her. "You are still a signatory on that account, and while the direct debits are gone, you can still access the funds. The only catch is that you need my signature to do it. If you play ball, so to speak, maybe all is not lost for the gym membership and these fancy lunches that you seem to enjoy on the company dime."

The realisation of what I was offering dawned on her. Give the boss what he wants and keep the lifestyle, or say no and lose everything. Angela stood, looked me square in the eye and in a voice and with a face I did not think her capable of, asked "Please sir, give me 15 minutes to talk it over with the others and we will see what we can do for you."

She turned without waiting for an answer and walked out to the others, grabbing Cathy and Nerida and heading straight for the bathroom. Five minutes later Nerida, on the verge of tears, came out and grabbed Lisa, Megan and Rachael and ran straight back into the bathroom.

I stood at the door to the meeting room, trying desperately to conceal the bulge in my trousers bought on by the thought that they were in there discussing my proposition. Although there really was only one logical answer, I never really expected it to come. I steeled myself for the march up to Bill, the GM's office, blocking out the pleads and threats that would be following me, content to throw these corporate bitches out on their ears, but I still couldn't shake the way Angela had asked for her 15 minutes.

Right on cue they came out, each of the girls trying not to look at me, but unable to help it. They came out in a group, discussing it in a somewhat more heated manner than I expected, but as I guessed, Angela had seemed to put her foot down. They each returned to their desks and Angela came back to the meeting room, walking past me and sitting down. I closed the door and leant against the desk in front of her, arms folded and waiting for her answer.

"You realise I can't not speak for all the others, as you have us all in the same barrel. We are not completely clear on what it is you want from us and whether we are all in agreement on whether we are going to give it up." She said. Her voice wasn't the curt concise factual droll that it usually was, but polite, elegant and in a way submissive. "So what we ask is that you give Nerida, Megan and Rachael time to come around. Fair?"

"Fair enough, how long do they need and what happens till then?"

"We are going out to discuss it tonight, but for now..."

Angela took the folder out of my hands and dropped to her knees right in front of me. Before I had time to blink her hands were undoing my zip and pulling my boxers out of the way. She gently gripped my cock and slammed it straight into her mouth. I was stunned and let her continue, glancing outside the meeting room and noticed Cathy hovering near the office entrance watching us.

I stood looking out over the girls, thoroughly entertained by the glances and teamwork they were now demonstrating in ensuring Angela and I would not be caught. It wasn't Ang, but the idea that they were all working together that tipped me over the edge.

I gently place one hand on the back of Ang's head and one on the base of my cock as I felt the come surging up. I Held Ang in place and exploded into her mouth, forcing myself as far into her as I could while staring out at the others.

When I had finished coming, she continued at a slower pace, cleaning every centimetre of my cock, before tucking me back in, zipping me up and sitting back down.

"Will there be anything else today sir" she asked. I smiled and in as blissful a state as most men are after what can only be described as an utterly sublime blowjob, responded "No thanks Angela. That will definitely do for now. Talk about it tonight and we can set up some ground rules tomorrow."

She stood and made her way to the door and I followed her out, returning to my office with a smile a blowtorch couldn't remove.

Wednesday

The next couple of days came and went and I decided to give the girls some space. My investigations into what had been going on had taken away from my usual responsibilities and I had a lot to catch up on, but something else was bothering me as well. In my haste to extort these fine young women and transform them into my own little toys, I had left myself open to being blackmailed in return. I had to keep the upper hand so I ventured down to the local electronics shop on my lunch break and picked up a small sized video camera. It came with 500 hrs of running time and a little remote control for record and zoom. I came back to the office and that night after the girls had gone home, I set up the camera on the top of the bookcase behind me, focussed directly on the chair in my office. I also took the time to re-jig the office a bit so neither me or a person sitting opposite me or on the desk could be seen from out in the main area.

Friday

Lisa and Angela came into the office and closed the door. Expecting full well this little chat, I finished filling out the table on the computer, slipped a hand into my pocket to ready the remote, leant back and waited.

Lisa leant nervously on the chair and Angela sat down. She crossed her legs and, with a nervous trepidation, slowly uncrossed them and left them slightly open. Not enough and on the wrong angle to see anything, but the inference was there. "Lisa and I have a proposition for you" She began. "We have the same deal with the sales manager at Jackson's. It's how we get the funds returned. We each call over every couple of weeks for anything he wants. One night of anything, anywhere, and anyone. Lisa one week and me the next. You want any of the others instead; you can swap, but only one week a month."

"No"

Lisa turned her face away and Ang just stared. I could see in her face this was a bluff. She was pushing to see if they could regain a bit of control over the situation and I wasn't going to give it to them.

37
37
40 Followers
123456...9