The Office

Story Info
What Happens When You Don't Ask Permission.
3.4k words
4.26
26.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been sitting in his office all day; phone call after phone call trying to fix the clusterfuck that had been handed to him last week. The project was over due and over budget. Every single executive who was supposed to be in charge was so busy fucking the dog that no one noticed until it was way too late. He was stressed and he was pissed off.

He had planned to meet her at lunch today, but everything was demanding his attention and his cock was not a priority over his job, knowing that made him even angrier.

Everyone had left the office but him. He could hear the quiet whir of the fans in the ceiling. The hum and click of the various machines in the office were keeping him company. He had loosened his tie and his jacket was slung on the couch beside his desk. Piles of paper covered the top of his desk and a lukewarm cup of coffee was sitting beside his monitor.

His phone vibrated in his pocket, probably his wife asking when he would be home. Days like this were few and far between, but they always happened when his plans were wicked and his cock was hard all day long. The hotel had been booked and the duffel bag filled with his items sat beside his desk. An unassuming black canvas bag that held all kinds of things that made her beg for his touch.

He pulled the phone out of his pocket and glanced at the screen. Expecting to see a question, he was caught off guard to see a photo of full, gorgeous breasts in a pale pink bra. He shifted in his seat and opened up the text app. A few seconds later, the breasts were followed by a photo of legs in fishnet stockings. He could see the hint of a garter belt at the top of the tiny photo. This girl was trouble. She knew exactly what to say. She had figured him out over one drink and it both frustrated and aroused him at the same time.

She was a tiny thing, at least a foot shorter than he was, but curves in all the right places. Round hips and an ass that was begging to be spanked. Full breasts and long brown hair with a hint of red in it, she oozed sexuality, even fully clothed. Just the thought of her scent and skin made his groin ache. She had come from out of nowhere and now she was woven into his life like a silver thread.

Another message came through, this time; it was a photo of her wrist with black silk rope wrapped around it. She was teasing him, and she was going to pay for it. She knew damn well he couldn't leave the office until he figured this shit out. He was planning how he would punish her when the door to his office swung open.

There she stood. Heels, fishnet stockings, black trench coat, tied at the waist. That was all he could see, but he knew there was more under the coat. She had been sending him photos all week long, taunting him with the silky lingerie and garter belts. His favourite so far had been the black and red set. He hoped that was under the coat.

"What are you doing here?" he asked quietly. "I didn't tell you to come here. You're disobeying me by coming here."

She grinned at him, that wicked grin he had noticed first when they met at the pub. She had been sitting at the back of the room, head down, focused on her phone screen when he walked in. She had barely glanced up when he had approached the table; he knew then that this one was going to push his buttons, over and over. She licked her lips and leaned against the door frame, the coat opening slightly at the top, her soft skin filling his vision and making his pulse race.

"I thought I would drop by and see if you needed....anything." She had paused, choosing her words carefully. She didn't want to overstep the rules, so she made sure she was choosing what she said before she said it. She took a few steps into the office and closed the door behind her. He could see the wicked streak in her eyes and without a doubt, he was going to take advantage of that spirit of adventure she clearly had.

"Open your coat" he said.

She reached down and undid the belt, her arms falling to her sides, the coat fell open and he could finally see what was underneath. He was right, the red and black silk set she had sent a photo of earlier in the day. She had on thigh high stockings, a black garter belt holding them up. He would make good use of that tonight. She put one hand on her hip and stood there, waiting for his next instruction.

He watched her shift from side to side, anticipating his next request. She was a good girl. She listened well and followed his directions to perfection. Any request he had made, she had fulfilled with a tenacity he had rarely witnessed in a new sub. She was exactly what he had been looking for. He could see a red flush rising on her chest; he could see she was incredibly turned on. Her breath rising and falling, her eyes on fire, it was time to play.

"Come here."

She slowly walked towards him, just like he wanted her to. He could drink her in, his eyes devouring her bit by bit, his mind playing over the scenario that was about to unfold. She came around the desk, and he caught a whiff of her perfume, it filled his senses and he inhaled deeply. A mixture of vanilla and cinnamon, she was intoxicating and delicious, all at once.

"Sit" he motioned to the desk top.

She stood in front of him, the coat falling off her shoulders and catching at her wrists. He would see the black ropes still tied around each wrist and his cock stiffened again. It was like she could read his mind and show up exactly the way he envisioned, at exactly the right time. She was inside his head, and he both loved and hated it at the same time. She paused before him, giving him time to take it all in. He loved the tease and the vision of her taking up space in his head.

She was watching him, taking in his reactions, reading his body and mentally taking notes, holding each snippet of information for another time. So far, he had been more than she had hoped for. If she had a checklist, he fit every desire, every fantasy that had every crossed her mind. It was all she could to do to keep her hands off of him, but she was a good student, she knew the rules and she loved them.

Slowly, she tipped her hips upwards and placed her almost bare ass on the desktop. She slid over and lifted her feet to rest on the chair on either side of his knees. Spreading her thighs apart, he was looking at her beautiful body. He could feel the heat rising from her skin; he could see the golden glow of her legs in the dim office light. He shifted in his seat to relieve in the pressure growing in his groin. The coat pooled on the desk around her. Her hair flowed over her shoulders and her breasts were rising and falling with her breath. He could see she was ready for him, just by watching her breathe.

He slid his hand up her thigh and she leaned back onto her elbows. She watched him as his hand rose higher and higher towards her pussy; her breath was catching in her chest, anticipating his touch. He paused, just short of her panty line and stood up. Her eyes widened, her desire swirling through her skin and tumbling through her brain. He reached up and pulled his tie from his neck, untying the knot and wrapping it around his hand. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her forwards, up onto her feet and away from the desk. As he pushed her towards the floor to ceiling windows of his office, he yanked the coat off of her and dropped it on the floor. Spinning her around so she faced the windows, he wrapped the tie around her wrists and pulled them above her head. She gasped as her arms were pulled above her as she was pressed into the glass. She could see the city skyline out the window and the thought of someone watching them made her pulse race.

She could feel his body pressed against her back, his hard cock pressing into her thighs. One hand holding hers above her head and the other hand came around and he squeezed her breast, taking her breath away and making her entire body feel like it had been shocked. She could feel his breath on her neck and her nostrils filled with his scent. It made her wet, and a soft moan escaped her lips. He reached down and slid his hand between her thighs. He could feel the damp material and he knew he was the only thing on her mind. He took his knees and shoved her legs apart. Yanking her panties to the side, he slid two fingers inside her wet cunt. She was incredibly slippery and he pressed his cock into her again. These damn pants are getting in the way.

He spun her around and undid his belt at the same time. His pants fell to the floor and his erection pressed against his red Calvin Klein's. He watched her eyes widen as she sank to her knees and her mouth began to water. She loved the taste of him. The milky sweet reaction of his body when he was inside her mouth. She pulled her hands down and dragged her nails across his chest as she did. He uttered a soft moan and rocked his hips towards her face. She gripped the band of his underwear and pulled them down, setting his magnificent cock free. She leaned in and drew her tongue down the shaft of his erection and he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back.

"You're going to take all of it, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir. All of it."

She opened her mouth wide and slowly took him inside her. Her hot wet mouth and silky tongue slid up and down his skin. He knit his fingers into her hair and guided her back and forth, up and down, slowly and then faster, just as he liked it. She was the best cock sucker he had ever had, and if he could manage, she would suck his cock every single day.

Her hands, still bound together, came up and she raked her nails across his balls. He moaned again, god he loved her hands, and her mouth. She was a dirty little bitch and she was all his. He owned her, body and mind. She had been a quick study and learned well. Every task he had given her, not only had she completed it, she had completed it gloriously. Almost too well, he needed to give her harder tasks.

She gripped the shaft of his cock with one hand and stroked him up and down, matching the rhythm of her silky tongue and mouth. His hips rocked to match her rhythm and he could feel the cum building up, the orgasm mounting. He yanked back on her hair, pulling her off of his cock and growled at her "I'm not going to cum before you baby girl, it's your turn."

He pulled her to her feet and pressed her back into the cool glass. She gasped as the cold surface made contact with her skin. Instantly the steam rose on the glass, outlining her body. He gripped her thigh and pulled one leg up as he knelt before her. He worshipped her body. The scent of her made his mouth water and his head spin. He inhaled her deeply and flicked his tongue out over her skin. She gasped and instinctively grabbed his head, pulling him in deeper. He brought one hand down on her thigh...CRACK. She cried out.

"You touch me when I give you permission to touch me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

He pressed his head between her thighs and tasted her honey sweet liquid. She was so wet; he could already feel her running down his chin. Sliding two fingers inside her, he curled them to the front and began to caress her g spot. She stiffened, her body reacting to the intense pleasure and pain of the mounting orgasm. He knew just where to touch her and how to have her cum as quickly as he wanted her to. He knew how she liked to be touched, licked, spanked and fucked. He knew it well. He pushed against her thigh and raised her leg even higher. As her leg lifted it opened her pussy up to him and he could see her pink clit peeking out. He drew circles around her and continued to massage her g spot. He could feel her muscles contracting around his fingers and he knew she was close to cumming.

"You are not allowed to come yet. You must wait."

He pulled her down to the carpet and pressed her into the floor. Both hands on her thighs now, raising her hips up so he could bury his face between her thighs. "Take the tie off your wrists and set it aside" he whispered. She quickly pulled the tie free and dropped it to the side. Anticipating his mouth on her pussy again, she pressed her hips even higher, her body begging him to taste her.

She was fighting against the orgasm that was building inside of her. She bit her lip, clenched her eyes shut and curled her back into the floor; the rough carpet pressing against her, pulling and burning her skin. She suddenly felt something cool against her wrists and her senses were ignited as she felt the cool touch of metal against her skin and heard the soft click as the cuffs were closed around her wrists. She opened her eyes to Daddy looking at her. He had risen above her, his chin still glistening from drinking her in. "Are you ready baby?" he asked. Her eyes widened, her skin prickled, as she knew what was coming next. She sucked in her breath and nodded her head yes.

He rose above her, grasping her wrists and yanked her up to her feet. She gasped. He was very strong and sometimes she forgot just how strong he was, often, when her clothes came off, he was gentle but firm. She could still feel the print of his hand on her thigh. She had very quickly become addicted to his dominance. It rubbed against her mind and drew her in. He backed her up against the desk, her ass pressing against the wood top. He pressed his body into hers again and the edge of the desk bit into her skin. "Ahhhh..." she cried softly as her skin reacted to the pinch.

"Are you a good girl?" he asked

"Yes. I'm a good girl" she gasped

"I think you've been a very very bad girl. You showed up here uninvited. You are wearing panties, that's a no no. You sent me photos and no video today. The list is endless baby girl, how you have disobeyed me and how you have teased me. That will not go unpunished."

He spun her around, and shoved her head down to the desk. He swept his hand to the side shoving papers and pencils to the floor. Yanking the black duffle bag up, he dropped it on the desk beside her and she instinctively knew the dull thud of the flogger that was inside. The heavy wooden handle made its own unique sound and she knew what was coming next.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again. I was just trying to be a very good girl. I thought you would enjoy having me here!"

"Oh, I do baby. I do. However, you need to learn to listen to me. When I say I'm working, I'm working. When I say I'll see you later, I'll see you later. I'm curious, how good are your counting skills?"

"My counting skills?"

"Yes, can you count?"

She wasn't sure if she should be aroused or pissed off. Was he really questioning her ability to count? "My skills are VERY VERY good, as you have already experienced." She hissed.

"Very good, let's count shall we?"

CRACK! The crop landed on the back of her thighs. "FUCK!!" she cried out.

"That's not a number" he said quietly

"One!" she gasped

CRACK, again the crop landed on the back of her thighs.

"Two" she hissed

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, again the crop came down on her skin.

She counted out each lash as it landed on her tender skin. The pleasure, mixed with the pain made her pussy throb and her pulse race. She felt his strong hands stroke her skin, easing the sting and soothing the marks. For the next fifteen minutes, she took lashes and flogs to the back of her legs, her ass and her pussy. Each strike made her want to cum harder, she had not been given permission again and the tension was building. She felt his mouth on her, his fingers inside her, his cock pressed against her thighs. She was still bent over the desk and her hips were beginning to welt from the pressure.

"Sir, please" she whispered "please, may I stand?"

"Yes, you may stand, and turn around."

She loved hearing his voice, knowing he was focused on her body, her pleasure. He knew how to touch her, even before they had met face to face, just a few words from him could make her scurry to the bedroom and masturbate over and over. He was sexual power and lust all rolled into one for her.

As she stood and began to turn, his hands were on her shoulders and he leaned in, close to her ear and whispered "Now I'm going to fuck you baby girl" and he shoved her back against the desk and grabbed her by the hips and tipped her onto the top of the desk. The lamp crashed to the floor and her hands shot above her to the edge, gripping onto the desk. She could already feel his stiff cock against her thigh and she could feel her cunt swell at the thought of having him inside her.

He rocked his hips forward and entered her in one thrust. She cried out, wrapping her legs around his waist and drawing him in deeper. "Fuck me" she gasped, wanting more and more, deeper inside her. He gripped her hips, leaving fingerprints in her soft skin. Harder and deeper he fucked her, each thrust filled with more energy and force. He could feel her shifting against the desktop as he rammed his cock inside her. She took every thrust and begged for more. He loved it when she begged him to fuck her; when she begged him for permission to cum. He could feel his cock swelling, the orgasm tipping over. He reached down and stroked her clit with his thumb, bringing on the final orgasm for her of the night. As she arched her back, crying out as the orgasm washed over her, he thrust in deep, one last time, his cock exploding inside her. He growled as he came, making her cum again. She had lost count of how many times she had cum that evening, her body shaking from the spankings and orgasms. He gripped onto her hips one more time, pressing in deep inside her, leaving his cum to dribble out of her the rest of the night, keeping her pussy and her panties wet.

"Mmmm. You are very good. A very good girl."

"Thank you." She smiled.

He helped her put her coat back on, tie the waist up and smooth her hair. He leaned in, kissed her on the forehead, and slapped her ass. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him through her long lashes. "When will I see you again?"

"Soon baby, soon."