The Office Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Story featuring ballbusting and based off of description.
2.1k words
3.06
18.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the bus, I immediately shifted nervously as I looked for a place to sit. The bus driver was an old, stocky looking bloke with a sharp goatee rolling a cigar between his two fingers. Grinning at him awkwardly, I frantically searched for a seat. Near the back left, there were two seats, completely empty. As I walked towards them, I watched as someone else got onto the bus. A young woman in her mid twenties, I paid little attention to her as I sat down and pulled out a book. Flicking through the dusty pages, I watched as she confidently took a dozen strides across the room.

Looking up, I saw a beautiful woman. My eyes glued on her face, she had green eyes, thick lips and the most beautiful, bright blonde hair. As she threw herself on the seat opposite me, I watched as her round, bulging breasts bounced inside her jacket covered tank top. Crossing my legs to hide any incidents that might occur, I started reading the book and slowly edged nearer to the side of the seat. I just had to have another glimpse at her. Looking up, I watched as she looked at me straight in the eye and licked her lips.

"Hello," she said in a thick Russian accent. "What's your name? Do you work at..."

"Yeah," I nervously interrupted. Apologizing, I stated "B-B-Bradley. Did you just join today?" She nodded her head, and I said "Me too, we can be working buddies!"

I didn't know why I said that. She frowned, and pulled out a mirror out of her jeans. I used this as a good excuse to look at her wicked thighs. With massive legs, she was wearing skinny jeans you could see everything through. Looking up, I watched as she painted her lips red with the short stick. Rubbing it against her lips, she licked them before smiling at me. Nervously, I looked back into my book.

Later on when I arrived at work, I met the boss who talked to me about my duties and the rules of the place. He introduced me to my coworkers and he said "There's this little project you'll be working on with your first task. Don't worry too much, you've got a helper!" He gestured to his left and I turned around to see a petite woman in her early twenties with tiny eyes, small lips and medium length, black hair.

"Hiya!" she said, giggling. I sighed. Not too awkward. Then I heard the boss exclaim his mistake, and point to the Russian chick. Apologizing for the confusion, he sent us off.

"You know, you're kinda weird," she said to me as we walked to our desks. "Have you ever worked with a woman before?" she asked.

Confused, I replied "What do you mean worked with a woman? How would it be any different to working with a man? And no, this is my first paying job."

Sighing, she replied "Naivety at its finest. You see, it's not like that..." and trailed off, getting distracted by her untied shoelaces. As she bent down to tie them, I got a glimpse of more than I should have, and blushing, sat down at the desks and opened up the computer.

I didn't think too much of what she had said. Later on, I went to grab a bite. Asking for a tuna sandwich, I sat down at the closest table nearby. Almost in a friendly manner, the Russian woman joined me.

"May I ask, what's your name?" I said, swiveling around to face my body at her.

"Chanel" she muttered, smiling. As she sipped her coffee she continued "Do you know really what I like about you?" she asked. I shrugged, and she asked "Would you be interested in another line of work?"

"Well, this job ain't the greatest," I replied. "What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"If I were to hypothetically, you know, be your boss, would you enjoy it?" she asked, curiously, leaning her head on her fist.

"No," I said. "I mean..." I shut my mouth and my eyes widened as she elbowed the coffee mug off the table.

"What the hell..." started my boss.

"Oh, nothing here," said Chanel. "Bradson, err, Bradley here was just being a little careless and dropped some coffee on himself and..."

"Nooo!" I squealed, but as I looked up, she shot me a piercing glance. As tears began to drip down my eyes, I watched as not only Chanel but the other woman giggled, and shot each other a "I know your pain" glance. The boss, shaking his head said "Aight, well, nothing to say mate, just wait for it to dry out. And be careful!"

As the five left the room, I turned to ask Chanel "Why would you do that?" She giggled, and leaning back, folded her legs on top of each other. "Men are useless," she said. "So pathetic. Genetically stronger than their female counterparts, but constantly getting pushed around by us." As she tightly crossed her arms against her bulging breasts, she yawned. Slipping her jacket off of herself, she sighed and pushed her hair back as she continued "You won't believe how stupid you can all be. Seriously pathetic, with your two inch peckers, walking up to us beauties of nature and asking us if we can pathetically turn you down." Leaving me to clean up, she walked out of the door and into the main office.

I didn't think too much of the incident until roughly a week or so later. We were in the elevator, and Chanel suddenly stepped towards me. Standing almost uncomfortably close to me, she looked at me in the eyes and licking her thick, juicy lips started "I don't think you're being worked to your full potential here. Maybe if I start leading you around, you'll do a bit better, after all, I am a pretty nice organizer." Confused, I agreed, telling her that we could work something out where she could be my supervisor, as she had more "experience working with people like me."

One of the first tasks of mine was to ditch "Chanel" and replace it with "Miss." She told me that "Chanel" could only be used in front of the boss, as he was the true leader of the workplace. Whatever, she was crazy. There was something strange about Chanel, or should I say, Miss, that I noticed not right off of the bat, but not after very long. At the times where she was happy with our current work flow, she would wear more makeup, and slightly less clothing. She ditched the jackets when I had finished most of the work in one night, and came in a tight tank top with skinny, revealing jeans. Of course, I didn't care. The boss would get furious, and tell her to stop looking like a "porn star" to which she would (maybe not) joking reply "I can't help it, some lines of work just stick with you!" to which they'd both laugh.

There was one day, though, where I was feeling super lazy. I hadn't done any work in the past days or so, and I had no intention of doing any. After six months of working my ass off, I decided it was time for a bit of a break. Miss, of course, was not happy. Walking up to me, she said "You've made a huge mistake. I doubt you respect me enough. I think you've not been following my rules. From now on, I am Mistress, and you dare call me anything else, and things will be done." As the boss worked into the door, she turned her frown into a smile and shrieked "Oh yeah sir, I've been working really hard! Bradley here has also been helping me a lot, we've almost finished!"

"ALREADY?" the boss pleasantly exclaimed. "You had six months, you're only two in. Bradley, can I see you outside for a minute please?" Smiling, I walked up and marched across the room. Taking me outside, he grabbed me by the shirt and said "You've just not being doing enough. I've seen you, laying back and letting Chanel do all the work. This has got to stop. Otherwise, you're pretty amazing, pal. Keep it up!" Nodding, I entered back into the room.

"Chanel," I began, but stopped immediately. Spinning around furiously, she pulled her fist back and thrust it forward against my groin. It smacked my nuts, and I bending over, shrieked in pain, cradling them. She kneeled down, and held my nuts in her grip. Slowly, I felt my cock rise in my pants.

"I'm Mistress, and don't you ever forget that, you worthless slut!" she said. I felt a surge of anger cross me, and launched myself across the room. Grabbing her, I raised my fists as the door creaked open. I saw the brunette walk in, and my eyes on her, I couldn't prepare as Chanel thrust forward with her legs, smashing my nuts inside my stomach.

"Veronica!" Chanel shouted. "This creepy maniac's been fighting me! Get him, hun!" I braced myself, before realizing I was fighting a measly 5 foot four short woman. Me and Chanel sharing the same height of around 6 feet, I could easily beat off Veronica, as her name turned out to be. Or so I thought, because it happened to turn out that she could really pack in a punch. As I shoved Chanel off of me, I watched as Veronica wrestled my jacket off. Pulling my pants down, she walked out of the door, saying "GET HIM CHANEL! I'll keep watch; beat his ass down! Or should I say, dick down, haha!" I braced myself, for I knew what was to come. Chanel wrestled my hands, and grabbing some package-tying twine, tied my hands behind the table leg. I lay on the ground, and my cock was now out in the open covered by nothing but my underwear.

Chanel slipped off my underwear, but as she did, she was in tears laughing at my cock's size. "That's what, hardly four inches? And you're hard already? HAH!" she yelled. I felt myself began to have tears drip down my eyes. She pulled out a video camera, and filmed herself as she stepped on my nuts, dick and abused them. First, she took off her shoes and stood on my dick, grinding her soles into my precious plum. My ballsack was literally in the most pain it had ever felt before. I began to feel physically sick, and started gagging. She momentarily stopped to spit in my face. Grabbing my dick, she told the camera "Watch, as we observe the smallest breed of tapeworm. Oh my bad, it's just this rapist's dick!"

Rapist? I was incredibly confused, and not thinking too much of it, passed it off as a fantasy, a weird fantasy indeed. However, the something different happened. Chanel took off all of her clothes, and was soon about to try something else when Veronica's shriek came whistling through the door "HERE HE COMES!" Panicking, she lay on top of me and twisted me around so that she was underneath, and untied my hands in seconds. Very good with knots.

"WHAT IS THIS!" shouted the boss, sternly.

"Bradley's raping me sir! Call the police!" Chanel shrieked, covering her massive bulging tits.

"Well, I don't blame..." the boss started, "ACTUALLY COME HERE YOUNG MAN!" I weakly limped over. "You're accompanying me to the police station!" he shouted, as Veronica grabbed and lead me out of the door - by my bright red ballsack.

As I walked through the office, I tried to keep my eyes shut. "How is she even holding onto that tiny pecker?" someone giggled. "What's he... ooh" someone muttered, before their eyes fixated on Chanel's naked, beautiful body. My cock slowly started to harden, and Veronica stopped, whispering something into the boss's ear. He, interested, listened up and followed her to a corner.

A dozen or so minutes later, I heard him conclude "Well, if you'd think that's you know, a more suitable punishment, I'll leave you to it, ladies! Do whatever you want, no one will tell." I felt a tear drip down my eyes, and the last thing I remember seeing before I blacked out was Veronica placing down her handbag, and pulling out a milky pink syringe. I used this opportunity to get a nicer look at Chanel, naked. I knew my bra sizes thanks to my lowlife porn watching habit, and I could tell those were at least EE sized beauties. I was happy to see them bared, and turned around to get a good look at Veronica's legs before I felt a sharp stab in my pubis.