The Office Affair

Story Info
She submits to her desires and needs with her colleague.
1.6k words
3.69
27k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She often sits at her desk wondering what it would be like to have his hands on her, you see there is this man at her work that makes her toes curl and her pussy ache with desires whenever he looks her way and gives her that slow sexy smile of his.

After months of touching her clit at night imagining what it would be like to be in his arms, the fantasy of him taking her against the office wall or bent over the filing cabinet, she became brave enough to send him a suggestive text and that is how the affair started.

He was away for work and one message lead to another and before she knew it he was directing her to rub her clit, to masturbate and to orgasm on her fingers. She wondered how she was going to face him at work the next day when he returned from his trip. He messaged her in the morning, this made her realise this was really happening, it wasn't a one night of fun. Decisions had to be made on what they wanted, if they wanted this to continue or not.

When they finally were able to be together she realised that she had made the right choice, that he was everything and more. This wasn't an easy decision to make as they aren't free to make it and needed to keep their affair a secret.

Over a short period of time he shows her how amazing her body is, how responsive to touch she has become, he trains her to enjoy having all 3 holes filled by him by providing her with toys so that over time she has tightened her pussy with kegels, stimulates her clit with a bullet and has stretched her arse with her butt plugs.

It started with their first meeting in an unused building at work where he worshiped her body, where he showed her how magical his fingers are and rubbed her clit to orgasm. He then lead her to suck his cock until he blew his load into her waiting mouth, where she swallowed greedily.

This led to many meetings at her house where he would take the time to show her what her body desired and how to fulfil it. He would caress her body, kissing her deeply and working his way down, suckling her breast, fondling her nipples to life and inching his way down until his mouth was on her hairless mound. It was then that he would lick her pussy lips, slowly inching his tongue inside. Sliding his tongue back and forward over her clit till she was moaning, giving her cunt flaps a bite to stimulate her more and then sticking his tongue in deep, flicking forward and back until she was moaning for more.

All the time he would be admiring her smoking hot sexy arse, kneading and moulding it in his palms. Rubbing his fingers down skimming her ring to see if he could dip inside.

Once she had completed her training with the butt plugs he knew that he would be able to take her in the arse as he craved to do but he is patient and wise so waited for this day. When this day arrived it was a magical moment for them both.

They met at her house on this magical morning, after a few days apart and some interesting messages.

She greeted him in her sub position waiting in the hallway on her knees in her red lingerie. His eyes lit up as he sees her, he says hello baby. She waits for him to come over to kiss her, to direct her to stand and move to the bedroom. She leads the way holding hands, his hand then moves to her arse and she hears his hum of appreciation of the view provided.

They have established a routine, which has become the usual. They have establish what the usual is but today he promised the usual with a twist of straddle... he has messaged about her being straddled over his face to kiss her pussy, to lick out her cunt, nibble on her pussy lips and make her gush all over his face.

They start their routine as he watches her undress, he sits on the end of her bed, she kneels at his feet and presses her paunch into his enlarged cock. She touches him, rubs him, scratches his balls and takes him into her mouth, licking and sucking his length, enjoying his girth fill her cheeks, she rolls her tongue backwards and forwards over his tip, feeling him firm in her mouth.

He inches her up onto the bed with him where he lays down beside her. He fingers her clit to orgasm, he finds her walnut, twisting and turning inside her which makes her scream in pleasure. She wants him more and more every time they are together. She touches him as he is fingering her, she scratches his balls and rubs along his length, moving her hand up and down his shaft.

She had failed to have her paddle out so as she leaned over him to get the paddle out of her lingerie draw he reminds her of her duties by giving her a spank on her arse which of course she enjoys.

He directed her to stand next to the bed, to turn around so that he could have her arse facing him, to bend over, at this point he bites her arse cheek and fingered her. He makes her moan, makes her want more, to gasp out in pleasure. He turns her around and directs her to suck his cock.

She loves when he fucks her mouth. Not only does she take the time to caress him, to scratch his balls but to run her finger in between his arse cheeks and up towards his balls. She set a rhythm and pace sucking his cock and rubbing her hand up his length as well as holding still to let him thrust and fuck her mouth. He is so hard today, so big, her jaw hurts but she doesn't stop or try to feel it.

It is now that he asks her to straddle him and whilst she is riding his cock in her cunt she feels herself clenching on him as he fingers her clit to orgasm. She feels her juices flowing but she hasn't gushed. After slowing down her pace, to riding him hard and fast both by leaning back and leaning forward to kiss him as she fucks him, to holding on and having him thrusting inside her, he says it is time for her to straddle his face and hold onto the headboard. She is so excited to be doing this that she tried to relax and enjoy.

At times she puts pressure on herself to be her best, to have an orgasm, to pleasure him but she told herself to stop thinking and enjoy. So she did. She let go, stopped thinking, stopped analysis. She just enjoyed having his face under her, licking and sucking and biting her everywhere. She held onto the headboard with her left hand and reached her right hand back to touch him, She took his cock into her hand and heard him moan, She scratched his balls and heard him catch his breath, this made her grind her clit into his face more, to ride his tongue as if she was riding his cock.

When he was ready for more, was ready to fuck her, he helped her off of his face and told her to lie on her stomach as he applied ky to her arsehole and fingered it. He made her moan for more. He rolled her over and naturally her legs came up higher than his shoulders and she rested her feet on his chest. Usually she has her feet on his shoulders but she quiet liked the resistance and angle having her feet on his chest as he drove into her gave. She clenched on him as much as she could, to heighten the sensation for him. As he built and when he was ready he moved to her arsehole to enter her. She loves that moment as he enters her, passing thru her sphincter. She gets that pleasure from pain moment that she so enjoys and as she relaxes he rides her good and proper until she is ready to finger her clit to orgasm as he finds his release. They lie there panting trying to catch their breath before they move apart. Holding onto each other whilst he had unloaded into her arse, showing her that she is his, that he owns her.

After her ears stopped ringing and his eye sight returned, they lay there sated. He rolled over so that she could scratch his back. She noticed the time and knew they would be late for work but she wanted to provide him with his back scratch as he deserved this moment of pleasure. Of course she had to massage his feet as she knows how they pain him. She was enjoying the view his arse provided her and as she extended her massage up his legs they parted to allow her access to his balls. She was inspired to caress them, to scratch along his crack towards his balls and to bury her face in his arse to lick his balls and along his arse cheeks. Mmm he is so tasty. He hardened under her touch and she loved the fact that she did this, the power she has over her desires to please him, the way she makes his body respond even in his sated state.

It was time to dress and go, she looked forward to seeing him at work and knowing how good he looks naked with her naked next to him. To him looking at her knowing she is full of his seed and that at any moment it make trickle out onto her knickers, if she bends over that filing cabinet one to many times.