The Office- Angela vs. Pam Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam and Angela continue their bet.
1.6k words
4.1
22.1k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This episode is part 2 of the previous episode entitled The Office: Pam vs. Angela, where Pam and Angela have a bet going on as to who is the alpha-female of the office. Hope you enjoy*

So far it was tied. Pam had seduced and had her with Andy and Angela had seduced and had her way with Jim, but no one had a victory yet. Pam still couldn't believe the fact that they were competing about something like this and cheating on Jim and Andy while doing so, but this was now even bigger than that. Pam wasn't going to allow herself to lose such a battle, and what they had planned next to determine the winner, was crazy, but would finally get us a deciding win.

Pam and Angela drove separately to Dwight's farm once the weekend hit. What they were about to do still had Pam shaking her head in disbelief, while Angela wasn't so ashamed about what was going to happen as she finally wanted to knock Pam down a few notches from always walking around with that stupid smile on her face from always thinking of herself as the hot girl in the office.

When they both arrived, they went to where they knew they were supposed to go, which was Dwight's biggest barn where he and Roy stood inside. When Dwight saw Angela and Pam walk in, he was confused as was Roy. Roy hadn't seen Pam for quite some time after everything that had happened with them two in the past. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Angela, what are you doing here? First you beg me to give Roy a tour of the farm and possibly offer him a job, and now you are here to even watch me perform the interview itself? And why bring Pam? She hates Roy." Dwight said as he was still a bit confused as to what was going on here. Angela looked over at Pam to nod, as she waited the signal back from Pam to nod back and then they would proceed. At first she didn't nod back, until Angela started to take a step backwards when finally Pam snapped out of it and agreed to proceed.

Both guys confused as to what was going on here. Pam was walking in the direction of Dwight, as Angela headed towards Roy. The men were confused, but the ladies knew what they were doing. They would have their way with the men the women used to date, and then force them to compare and whoever was better overall, would be declared the winner. Both girls walked up to their prey, got on their knees, and started to unbuckle their men's pants.

Roy and Dwight looked down at what was happening and at each other, as they were completely blown away and in complete shock as to what was happening right now. However, that didn't make either one of them stop the ladies that were doing what they were. Despite all the antics Dwight had with Pam he always stared at her and fantasized about fucking her brains out, and when Roy would come up to visit Pam he couldn't help but notice the nice little figure and tight black pants Angela carried around.

Pam and Angela both inserted the cocks into their mouths now as the competition was under way. Pam stroked Dwight's cock and sucked on it furiously as she wasn't letting any part of this competition go and was giving it all she got. Angela had the same idea as she licked the sides of Roy's cock and sucked on his balls as she furiously stroked Roy's cock. Both men's faces were in complete delight and awe as they looked down to the women having their way with them.

At this point, they both stood up, and began removing their clothes to the point where they were completely naked, and the guys wasted no time and did the same. They pushed the guys down to the ground, and sat on top of them cowgirl style. Angela was bouncing up and down as hard as she could against Roy as he grabbed her sides and helped her do so, locking eyes and smiling and laughing as they did so. Dwight had his hands placed firmly on Pam's ass and was grabbing it and spanking it as he was thrusting his cock into her as hard as he could. Both girls feeling they had an edge on the other one, trying their best to make sure they got the win when it was all said and done.

They turned around and now went reverse cowgirl onto the men. Both were trying to put on the best possible show they could with their ass. Pam riding on top of Dwight's cock with her hands on the ground bouncing her ass up and down on his cock, and moving it slowly from side to side as trying to make Dwight be in complete awe as he sat back and just watched the show Pam was putting on. Roy was enjoying not only watching the show that Pam was putting on for Dwight as he always loved Pam's ass, but had his hands placed on the ass of Angela who was putting on just as good of a show with her nice little ass.

The men took a bit of control now, and put both girls on their knees right in front of each other as they were now both getting pounded from behind by both men. They both looked up to each other and were moaning as loud as possible, as Dwight and Roy were fucking them as hard as they could, and spanking their asses hard. The men pushed the girls' heads together and forcing them to kiss, but at this point it didn't take much, as Pam and Angela were battling tongues and loving every minute of it.

Both men used to love the woman they were watching getting fucked. With their eyes, they motioned to each other and they both knew what they were asking. Quickly, before the girls could even realize what was going on, they switched and because the girls were loving it too much and it caught them off guard they just went with it. Roy was now pounding away at the ass he used to love and enjoy every second of, and Dwight really loved the nice little frame that was being pounded against his body as well. Roy pulled Pam up and began kissing her and playing with her nice tits. Both men were starting to grunt and the ladies knew what was coming, and they both got on their knees side by side as the men were about to cum all over their faces.

As they were about to though, Angela started to get nervous and disgusted by 2 men about to happen all over her, as she didn't even like the idea of 1 man doing it, and she backed away. Pam knew this was her chance to win the competition and took full advantage of it as she grabbed both cocks in her hands as she took both loads all over face and chest.

Pam and Angela talked it out, and declared that Pam was obviously the winner as she did the only thing that Angela didn't as it was a tie to that point, but Angela just couldn't bring herself to that point. Therefore, since the men declared it a tie as they wouldn't say who was better, that was the factor and now Angela could no longer go around riding a high horse.

They returned to work and Angela was a bit down about obviously losing and having her chance to knock Pam down a few notches, but sure had fun trying so. As Angela headed to the bathroom and did what she had to do, as she washed her hands she saw Pam coming in and made a disgusting sound and was about to head out when Pam grabbed her and began making out with her, while grabbing her nice little ass. Angela kissed back and was loving the control that Pam was putting on her as she grabbed her ass too as their tongues were battling against each others.

As they continued to make out, Dwight walked in with a smug on his face and caught the girls off guard. "Dwight, what the hell are you doing in the women's bathroom? Get out!" Angela said to him.

"I'm not going anywhere ladies, you see, you used Roy and myself for your little contest, well we have a little contest in mind for you two, and by what I have in my hands, I think you might be up for it, as you have no choice."

The girls looked at him holding up a video marked "security:barn" which obviously could only mean that the whole thing that they just did with the guys, was filmed, and they were now in the mercy of Dwight and Roy.

"So ladies, what will it be?" Dwight laughed as he asked the question knowing that Pam and Angela had no choice.

"You are up for a little bet aren't ya, could be fun". Dwight said.

Pam and Angela looked at each other, before Pam finally answered, "What do you have in mind?"

*Stay tuned for Part 3 of The office: Pam vs. Angela ch. 3

also any office episodes you would like to see done, let me know, and ill create a scenario of that episode for you and try my best. thank you.*