The Office Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sally's challenge.
2.6k words
4.5
46.7k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

This is my fourth story in the 'Glenn – series', thanks Sexychik69 without who's help you would not be reading any stories from me.

My name is Glenn and by now you may have read my stories.

Caroline and I had spent weekends together following her return to head office; she had spent time with me in Brighton, while I had gone to be with her in London. However, after nearly six months we both realised that while we were both fond of one another the initial lust had worn away. It had become clear that we did not share common interests and we had different circles of friends. The distance apart had not helped and one weekend in London we had agreed that we were only really going to be friends. We parted agreeing to stay in touch and that we would both never forget the time we had been together.

The Monday back in the office was not my best day. It was clear that something was up with me but most of my colleagues just steered clear letting me have time to myself. All except Sally who approached me at the coffee point.

"What's wrong with you today Glenn?" She asked.

"Nothing Sally." I lied, which was less than convincing as she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I could tell she had not bought my answer. "I am going to be okay. It's just; I've had better days. Thanks for asking."

"Look I don't want to pry, but you know you can talk and chat to me about things don't you." I knew this as Sally had been behind things when Caroline and I had first got together.

I nodded, "I would love a chat, but just not in the office. Do you understand?"

She nodded and simply said "Caroline?" I gave a wry smile, "Give me a couple of minutes when we get back in the office I'll see what I can do." We both returned to our desks and I tried to covertly watch Sally across the office as she picked up her phone. She was ringing her boyfriend Paul, then she turned slightly and I couldn't see her face. I concentrated on my work and decided to get on with things. Suddenly my telephone rang and I answered, it was Sally.

"Glenn, I have spoken with Paul and told him that I will be later out tonight. Do you want to take me out for a drink?"

"Sure, any particular pub?" I asked.

She replied, "Meet me in the Cricketer's, I will find a quiet area. Best bet is if we keep apart for the rest of the day, we don't want the tongues wagging do we!"

After work I hung around then made my way as planned to the pub. Moving to the bar I ordered myself a pint of beer and white wine for Sally. Taking the drinks I turned and quickly scanned the pub looking for Sally, there was no sign of her, which I was not unduly concerned about, as the pub had been picked for a very good reason, as at the rear was a very quiet area. Entering this part I saw her, our eyes met and I went over to her.

"Hi, you look stunning. You really didn't have to you know." Sally was dressed in almost skintight jeans with a very figure hugging long sleeved white t-shirt. Her figure was fantastic, at about 5'10 most people noticed Sally. She was slender while retaining a nice curvy waist and arse while her boobs were beautifully rounded. She was 24 years old whereas I had recently turned 20 so she had the allure of an older woman. I always felt that Paul was one lucky bastard but now I felt genuinely jealous of him.

As I put down the drinks she playfully rabbit punched my arm. "Don't be so cheeky. I am meeting up with his lordship later. Thanks to you I owe him a favour cause he was not happy I delayed our meal tonight." My heart sank, it was foolish, as I knew Sally lived with Paul but when I was with her one to one I sort of forgot him.

"I am sure he is cool with it." I said testing the water.

"He doesn't know I am here with you. Of course we won't be telling him will we?" I nodded taking a drink from my pint. I almost choked as she added, "If he did I am sure I would be doing a fucking sight more than swallowing his spunk tonight to make up with him." Seeing the look on my face she laughed, "Don't get shy on me Glenn, we are close mates and can't we discuss our lives in almost all details?"

"Sure, its just tonight…well I will find it hard to lose that image." I grinned.

Sally adopted a mock pose of shock, "Will you play with yourself thinking of me?" I upped the stakes and nodded. She licked her lips provocatively, "Well if there wasn't a Paul, you might just have had a chance." She winked and we both laughed. "Anyway, you got me here on false pretences didn't you? I thought you were upset, took it you and Caroline had split?"

"We have."

Sally rolled her eyes, "Oh young love, and it makes you sick at times. I like the girl but Christ you were never going to marry were you!" I shook my head. "I bet you are staying mates aren't you." Without waiting to see me nod she continued, "So guess you need a date don't you. There are lots of girls in this town, so you need to buck up your ideas. I will give you a challenge, if of course you're up for it?"

I was intrigued, "Go on, you have my attention."

"I know, it's my t-shirt isn't it?" She joked. "However, seriously the challenge should you wish to accept it is as follows, you go out and have a one night stand. Get Caroline out of your system. Tomorrow you and I can have a lunch together and we can tell each other exactly what we both did tonight?" My mouth dropped open.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, and if you don't have a regular shag I am flattered if you think of me when you are attending to yourself. I have got to make a move now, thanks for the wine. Remember, in order to hear how my night goes you have to have something sexy to tell me okay." She leant forward pecked my cheek and made her way off to meet Paul. I sat there my mind racing as to what she and Paul would do tonight, with the fact that tomorrow I would get to hear about it. Then it dawned on me, only if I met the challenge!

I spent the evening going between the various pubs trying to pull. I had no success and feeling very pissed off that I had failed I called back in on the Cricketer's where I had met Sally. Ordering a beer the barmaid started a conversation, "So where's your girlfriend?"

"Sorry?" I said.

"You were in earlier, with the tall woman. I commented to my mate what a nice couple you seemed." I laughed, "Shit, have I said something wrong, don't tell me you have had a row. You seemed to be getting on so well earlier."

"No, we are not a couple. We are good mates though."

"Well, her loss as I thought how lucky she was." She said and winked at me. "So your girlfriend know you were drinking with a tall sexy woman then?" My grin betrayed the truth, "You unattached! Bet that won't last long." Even I knew that I was being chatted up. The barmaid was in her thirties, with her blond curly permed hair and make up, she was a fairly typical barmaid. I had not noticed her when I came in earlier because my mind had been on meeting Sally.

"What makes you say that?" I asked to try and see if the conversation could be drawn out.

"You are a young attractive bloke, bet you have loads of girls interested in you."

"They should let me know as I guess I can't pick up the signals." I said she just smiled.

"Getting any signals from me."

"I think you want something from me. But that looks like a wedding ring on your finger." I replied winking.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear "Right on both counts, I want your cock. I am married but I am not taking you home am I! Want to meet me outside for a quickie?" I looked down and could see her heaving cleavage.

"You're on."

I walked out of the pub and looking round saw the barmaid turn into an office car park about thirty yards from the pub. Quickly following I noted the car park appeared empty and dark. "I'm over here." I heard and made my way to her voice. Her hand reached out gripping my waist and pulled me to her. She kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue forced its way into my mouth, I could taste alcohol and cigarettes on her breath. In the dark my sense of smell was heightened as I made out her perfume. One of her hands started to open my flies.

Very quickly she had fished my cock out as she dropped down I could hear her mouth and lips sucking on my rapidly stiffening hard on. I could hear a rustling tearing sound, which was explained as she broke from fellating me and rolled a condom over my erection. "Hope you don't mind, but I don't take chances. You won't get me pregnant but no offence I don't want any long term mementoes of tonight, as I am sure you don't." She then gave me more head making sure I was as solid as I could be. My hands had delved into her top, as she was not wearing a bra I was able to pull her large breasts up and out of her top. Her nipples were huge and very very stiff. I was aware she had taken me out of her mouth and in the dark I felt her breath by my ear, "Fuck me up against this wall." She dragged us until her back hit the wall, "Be as rough as you like!" She almost demanded.

My hands dropped to her skirt, which was a very small black leather number. I thrust my hands up each side bunching the material all up to her belt. One hand moved across and grabbed the gusset of her black panties and pulled then hard across her waist. My other hand felt into her groin, which was extremely hairy. My fingers tried to seek out her clit, "Don't waste time love, I'm wet and I cum while I'm fucked, just be rough and manly." I took her to her word.

Taking my covered member I leant into her and felt the wet opening of her pussy. She hadn't lied she was very damp. I pushed and felt my cock open her and slide effortlessly into her. Compared to Caroline she felt less than tight but she clamped her legs closed and I started to fuck her pushing up with each thrust. Our mouths meet and we kissed deeply while I plunged in and out of her. She sucked on my tongue then as I rammed up and down into her fanny. I could hear squelching sounds as I fucked her. I moved my hands under her arse and lifted her. She wrapped her legs round my waist and I began to bounce her up and down. I buried my face in her bust and started to nibble at her tits and chew on her big puffy nipples that were extremely hard.

"That feels so good keep fucking me. Your cock is feels so big." She panted. I then felt her lean down and she started nibbling on my ear. "Do you like fucking an older married woman you dirty little sod?" She asked as I carried on fucking her, my hands gripped tight on her arse cheeks and as she bounced on my hands one of my fingers slipped against her arsehole. "MMmmmmmm….yes push your finger in.," she gasped.

I pushed a finger into her ring which yielded easily, then I pushed another so that my first two fingers of my right hand where pushed into her anus. The fingers in her arse could feel my cock as it roughly entered her cunt her skin pressing against my fingers. Without warning I felt her pussy grip my cock and her backside muscles clamped just as hard on my fingers. She bit my ear "Oh yes….. that's it, carry on fucking me." As she came she went limp in my arms. "Quick put me down, without you having to hold me up I'll get you to cum." I did as she said. She grabbed my hands and dragged me to the only parked car in the car park, it was lightly lit from an nearby streetlight, then she lay back on the bonnet pulling her knickers off and drawing her skirt up. "I want you to take me now, if you pretend to rape me I'll cum again it's a fantasy of mine."

I approached her and forcibly parted her legs. I then shoved my cock hard into her pussy. I leant weight onto her and my face pressed against her ear. She had he so turned on I didn't know what came over me as I said to her "Open your legs you whore….I want to fuck you. If you resist I'll give you the biggest love bite you have ever had on your tit, that way your husband will know you have been fucked like a cheap tart." By now I had my cock all the way in and was thrusting into her roughly. "Look at your tits, your nipples are so hard, I'm not forcing you am I you want it don't you. Answer me you bitch!"

"No, don't I have never been unfaithful." She was loving the game. I carried on and chewed her nipples again "No, my husband, please no." I felt her pussy clamp on me again as she came again.

"You are cumming, now make me cum." She started to buck her hips, "No, I am going cum in your mouth. Get on your knees." She did as I said and I knew I wouldn't last long. As I fucked her face I kept up her game. "When you kiss your husband tonight you will know my cock has been all over your lips, your tongue and touching the back of your throat. As he puts his tongue in your mouth you will think of my cock." She moaned on my manhood obviously enjoying the roleplay. "Here it comes, I am going to cum." My cock jerked and I felt the sperm collecting in the teat of the rubber.

She stood up, smiled and adjusted her clothes. She pulled her knickers on and thanked meHer hand reached down and drew the sheath from my wilting penis. She flicked her wrist and threw the rubber into the corner of the car park. She laughed "My husband works in this office and is amazed at the johnnies they find in the car park. He would have a fit if he knew it was me and the other barmaids." She kissed me and we parted as she went back to work. I went home knowing tomorrow I would tell Sally I had met her challenge and claim the prize.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers