The Office Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim and Pam get frisky at work.
1.2k words
4.36
37.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud yawn, Pam rubbed her tired, burning eyes. It was six-thirty, well past the time she usually stayed at work. She was only there because there was some crisis at corporate, and Michael had been procrastinating all day, which left a huge mess for the sales team to clean up. Only three other people remained; Erin, Andy, and her fiancé Jim. Pam really only stayed because Jim did.

Pam shifted around in her chair. She was bored, tired, and her work clothes were beginning to get uncomfortable. Her polyester blouse was constricting, her nylons itchy, and her bra too tight. "Hey, how much longer do you think we'll be here?" she asked.

Jim took a few seconds to answer as he finished typing something. "I'm not sure. You can head home if you want."

"No, I'll wait for you. I'm going to make some coffee, though. Want some?"

Jim nodded his response, and Pam slipped her shoes back on before standing. She headed into the kitchen and started a large pot of coffee, then wandered into the bathroom. Once inside, she unhooked her bra and slid it out the sleeve of her blouse. Next, she hurriedly ripped off her flesh coloured nylons, heaving a huge sigh of relief as she scratched her inner thighs. "Why do I ever wear these?" she wondered aloud.

After splashing her face with cool water, Pam felt a bit better. She let her hair out of the clip that was holding it up, and combed her fingers through her reddish-brown curls. She spent a few minutes gazing into the mirror, trying out different hairstyles on herself. She wondered how she could make herself look a bit more glamorous and girly, but no matter what she did, she thought she looked plain. In the end, she clipped it back up the way she had it originally.

As she exited the bathroom, she ran directly into Jim. "Oh, hey, sorry," she said with a smile.

"I was just coming to make sure you didn't fall in," Jim answered.

Pam bit her lower lip, "nope, sure didn't, just making myself a bit more comfortable."

"Hmm? How so?"

"Well," Pam smirked. Slowly, she undid the top two buttons of her blouse, showing Jim the milky skin and curve of her breasts. She took Jim's hand, placed it on her chest, and slid it into her top. She watched a look of shock cross Jim's face. His hand cupped her left breast, and he squeezed gently.

"I thought you hated that, going without a bra," he said softly, gently massaging her warm flesh in his hand.

"Usually," Pam said as she pressed her body against his, "but I've been wearing it for too long today. Plus, I've been thinking about last night. I can't wait to get home and do it again tonight."

Jim backed her up against the wall, undid another button, and with unrestrained passion, lowered his lips onto Pam's neck. Pam inhaled sharply, a bit surprised by his behaviour. Usually, Jim didn't do these things in public, and usually Pam would never allow it. But tonight, she couldn't find the will to stop him. Jim kissed her ears and neck, sucking lightly. Pam's skin tingled and burned wherever Jim's lips touched her, and her whole body erupted into goose-bumps. Jim's hand was still inside her top, squeezing her nipple between his fingers.

Pam grabbed Jim's hips with both hands and pulled him towards her. She pressed her pelvis against his. The thin fabric of Jim's slacks did little to hide the firm muscle underneath. Pam moaned as Jim's hot breath warmed her neck. "We should stop," Pam whispered, "people can see."

"Yeah, we should." But Jim didn't stop. He continued kissing Pam's neck, pressing his mouth into the soft indent of her collar bone. Pam felt a tingle between her legs. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Jim, seriously," she breathed, "stop. We shouldn't."

Jim paused a moment and looked at her, his eyes sparkling, "you're right. We shouldn't, because people can see. And we're at work, it's so wrong."

Pam had to stretch to reach her arms around Jim's neck, "why, Mr. Halpert, I didn't know you were such an exhibitionist."

"Only when the situation calls for it," he answered. After a glance toward both doorways, he lifted Pam up by her thighs and pressed her against the wall. Her shoes fell off her feet and clanged against the tiles of the kitchen floor. Pam was surprised, but wrapped her legs around Jim's waist and kissed him hard. She ran her hands through Jim's shaggy hair, twisting it around her fingers. She could feel the firm muscles of Jim's arms and stomach as he supported her weight. Pam could feel her pussy getting wetter as Jim's tongue entered her mouth. She tightened her legs around Jim and pushed herself closer so he could feel it, too.

After a few minutes, Jim put her down and pulled her over to the corner, where he sat in a chair and pulled her on top of him. With one leg on either side of him, Pam began to grind her pussy against the hardness in his pants. She could feel her juices flowing out of her, soaking her panties.

The scent of sweat and arousal filled the air around them as they continued to dry-hump, Pam pressing her sopping wet pussy against Jim's pants. "Mmm, Jim," Pam whispered into his mouth, "I need you inside me. I can't wait."

Jim only nodded, unable to form words. He unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and grabbed her tits in both hands as Pam unzipped his pants. She pulled his dick out through the zipper, moved her panties to one side, and lowered herself onto him. She could feel his dick stretching her tight pussy, and she pressed her mouth into Jim's to stifle the moan. Pam began to move, very slightly, up and down on Jim's dick, in an attempt to trick anyone who might see them into thinking they were only kissing.

The situation was so different than anything either of them was used to, and Pam's pussy was so slippery and tight that Jim had to force himself to think about other things so he didn't blow his load too soon. Pam, on the other hand, couldn't control herself, and had to bite down on Jim's bottom lip as she came. Every muscle in her body clenched and released as fluid ran from her pussy so hard she nearly passed out.

After she regained control, Pam had lost all concern for where they were. She braced herself on the back of the chair and began to ride Jim like a bull, pushing his dick as far into as it could go. Soon, Jim came, and wave after wave of cum shot into Pam's cunt. The feel of his hot load shooting into her made Pam orgasm all over again. Then, they were both still. Pam slumped over on top of Jim as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Well," Jim said after a few minutes, "that was...different."

"I enjoyed it," Pam said into his ear, "we should do that more often." She buttoned her blouse before standing up, straightened her skirt, and smoothed out her hair.

Jim zipped his pants and stood, then excused himself to the bathroom. Pam greedily drank a large glass of water, then another. She retrieved her shoes and sprayed the room with air freshener to mask the smell of sweat. As she turned toward the door to go back to her desk, she stopped in her tracks. Erin and Andy were standing there, staring at her in shock.

To Be Continued...