The Office Ch. 01

Story Info
Kailey needs a job, and fast!
2.1k words
4.33
41.4k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kailey was nervous. Sitting in a chair out in the lobby, she folded and unfolded her hands in her lap. There was almost total silence in the room except the overly loud ticking of the clock on the wall. Her interview was supposed to have started 15 mins ago, but obviously someone was running late and she had been left out here on her own to wait out the anticipation.

She really needed this job. Her husband had recently been laid off from his job and while he was searching for work, she'd decided to start looking as well. Up until a few weeks ago, she'd been concentrating on her schooling while her hubby worked and they had been getting along financially just fine. Until the bomb dropped and Robby found himself suddenly unemployed. A wrench in the plans, perhaps, but Kailey was bound and determined that it was only a minor bump in the road and with her going back to work, they'd be back on their feet in no time.

Suddenly the office door burst open and a thin, blonde woman came speed walking through the door. Standing up, Kailey smiled and meant to ask her how the interview went, but instead, her competition hurried passed her, head down and what looked like tears streaming down her face. Worried, Kailey watched her disappear out the door and then glanced at the office that was now her turn to enter. Was this such a good idea?

"Next!" She heard a strong, male voice call out.

Swallowing her fear, Kailey grabbed her portfolio and headed inside. The office was quite large and intimidating, her sexy black heels clicking off the wood flooring as she made her way towards the desk. She always liked to play up her best features when going to an interview because, of course, using her sex appeal never turned out to be a bad thing.

The man at the desk almost made her stop dead in her tracks. Brown hair, brown eyes and strong soap opera actor like features, he looked like he'd just stepped out of an underwear modeling ad. Adjusting his tie, he stood up from his seat and held out his hand.

"Afternoon, Miss.......?" He asked, looking for her name.

"Mrs. Kailey Johnstone," she replied, slipping her smaller hand into his and giving it a firm, confident shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sir."

He motioned for her to have a seat in the chair on the opposite side of his desk as he sat down once more, focusing on the small pile of papers in front of him. "Mike Keys," he replied. "I'm the CEO of this company and the one that you would be working for directly."

"Directly?" She asked, trying not to stammer.

"Directly," he confirmed. "I'm in need of an assistant. Someone who can manage my appointments, answer important calls, arrange meetings, etc." His brown eyes looked up suddenly from the information in front of him, and Kailey felt like they were staring right through her. "Can you handle this Miss Johnstone?"

She paused for a moment and then realized that he'd asked her a question. "Oh...oh of course, Sir. I have extensive experience as an Administrative Assistant." Lifting her book bag, she reached in to pull out her portfolio. Instead, Mr. Keys held up his hand.

"Stand up and come here a moment," he instructed, turning his chair sideways and motioning to where he wished her to stand beside himself and his desk.

A bit confused as to why, she did as she was told and slowly got up and walked around his desk. His eyes followed her the entire way and made her feel slightly uncomfortable. She was dressed to impress, professionally of course, but the thin black skirt she was wearing along with the almost sheer white blouse she was wearing were meant to be more than just business appeal. They hugged her curves in just the right places and left the rest up to the viewer's imagination.

When she stopped beside him, he twirled his finger slightly, motioning for her to turn and then he pointed to the top of the large oak desk. Placing both of her hands on the desk top, she turned her head to look at him, a quizzical expression on her face.

"Face front," he stated, waiting for her to set her eyes on the door she'd entered from. A bit of fear bubbled in her throat and suddenly, it sort of made sense why the last girl had gone running from the room in tears. She had a feeling he was looking for more than just an administrative assistant.

"So, Mrs. Johnstone, you're married and looking for work." Kailey felt his large, warm palm suddenly on the back of her thigh. "What does your husband do and why must you be out looking for a job?"

Kailey swallowed the lump in her throat before she spoke and once more, had to attempt not to stammer. She wanted to stop him, ask him not to touch her, that this was unprofessional, but the truth of the matter was, she needed this job. If not, she and Robby would lose their apartment and would have to move back in with his parents. "My...my husband was recently unemployed." As the words came out of her mouth, his hand traveled higher and higher up the back of her curvy thigh. "I'm in school and he's having trouble finding another job."

He nodded, although with her eyes still facing forward, she wouldn't see. "I see," he replied, the tips of his fingers catching the hem of her skirt and pushing it upwards enough for his hand to slip underneath. "Your resume said that you're in school for business right now. So I expect you're experienced in working with a computer?" His hand stopped when his fingertips touched the round of her ass and moving towards her center, he motioned her to spread her legs open further so he would have room to slip his hand in between.

Kailey wanted to shout and run from the room. The fear had her stomach in knots. She was a married woman, looking for an honest job. And yet here she was, leaning over a desk with another man's hand between her thighs.

"Ye....ye...yes I am, Sir," she replied finally, unable to keep the tremble from her voice that time.

"Good girl," he replied, lifting his hand and cupping her covered crotch. She was wearing a black, lacy thong something she'd plan on surprising Robby with when she got home. With sex and news of a job, she'd hoped to cheer him up. Instead, her interviewer was now stroking his thumb along her pussy lips, pressing the lace into her soft skin directly where her clit was. "And you'd be proficient in dictation, and running most of this office, while I'm here and while I'm away?" He asked, working the lace aside so that his digit made contact with her velvety, freshly shaven skin. He didn't seem very worried about her reactions, being liberal in his ability to just touch her as he pleased. When the pad of this thumb pressed into the half harden nub of her clit, she gasped and her body twitched.

"Ye....yes Sir," she stammered again. She squeezed her eyes closed to keep the tears from falling. She was angry that she was letting this happen to her. Angry that she needed this job enough to not stop a man from taking advantage of her body. Angry that her body was responding to his inappropriate touch.

The more Mr. Key's rubbed her small sex organ, the more it hardened and Kailey could feel the moisture begin to collect from her arousal. She could feel his eyes burning into her body and she did her best to think of other things, rather than the hard, masculine fingers that were working her to the brink of an unwanted orgasm. He remained silent for a few moments, content to keep working her as he was. Her plump pussy lips were swollen with excitement and now thoroughly coated in her juices. Just when she thought to stop him; grab his wrist and angrily declare that she did not need this job enough to take this from him, he pushed two large fingers into her cunt and made her double over with a whimpering cry.

Mr. Keys chuckled. "I'm sure by now you can tell what else I will need from you," he stated plainly, leaving his fingers still, deep inside of her and giving her tight cavern a chance to adjust to his intrusion. As he went on, he slowly began to work them out and then push them deeply back into her. "I will expect you to dress how I say, perform how I say and take care of my business partners and guests as I say. You will not wear a bra or panties to the office, ever. And when I bring you into my office to work, you will be nude until I give you permission to dress."

Kailey gasped at all of his expectations. What was she? A hired whore? Her fingernails dug into the desk top as his fingers curled inside of her canal and began to work with more pressure. She could feel the pleasure building and it took all of her willpower to hold it back. She was not going to give this man the satisfaction.

He seemed to sense her inner turmoil and stood beside of her, still plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy, only now, the wet sounds of his fingerfucking were much more apparent. "I don't see you disagreeing with this," he stated, leaning over her and whispering in her ear. "Am I to take this as you accepting the job?" He halted his fingers in her pussy, leaving them to enjoy the sensation of her cunt pulsing and squeezing around them.

"Ye..yes Sir," Kailey stammered, holding her breath while her whole body tensed. She did not want to cum, she did not want to cum, she did not want to cum. Behind her, Mr. Keys had been fumbling with something and in her aroused state, she finally realized that he'd dropped his pants to the floor. His fingers pulled out of her pussy and left her feeling empty, but only long enough to have her skirt yanked up over her round ass and her lacy black panties pulled to the side. Before she could say no, the head of his cock pushed between her wet lips and disappeared deeply into her cunt.

Mr. Keys grunted and grabbed her hip in one hand and a fistful of her hair in the other. He didn't move for several moments, instead, pulling her head back and making her arch so that he impaled her as deeply as he could. "Excellent," he said finally. "You're hired. Now cum."

With the word cum, he began to fuck her with such force that her body could not do anything but orgasm. As she writhed under the attack of the largest cock she'd ever had inside of her, he pounded into her little body as if she were nothing but a toy. The wet sounds of their skin slapping filled the room, along with his grunts and growls. He continued to grip her hair, using it almost as momentum to keep him going. Kailey hung on to the desk for dear life while he ravaged her body with his dick. Despite not wanting to, her pussy began to seize up again, hugging every inch of his cock while it drove in and out of her. He pulsed inside of her and with a grin on his lips, sweat glistening down his forehead, he growled in her ear once more. "Cum."

With a squeal, Kailey did just that. Her juices flowed freely down her thighs, coating them both as her body twitched and shook from the power of the orgasm. With a loud grunt and groan, Mr. Keys slammed into her one more time before stopping, buried deep inside of her and came himself, filling her up with every sticky drop of his hot load.

After giving her ass a hearty slap, he pulled out of her and tucked his softening dick into his pants. Kailey remained bent over, trying to process the fact that not only had she just had sex with the man that was to be her new boss, but he'd also cum inside of her and now she was to go home to her unsuspecting husband.

Mr. Keys sat down in his desk chair. "I expect you here at 8 am tomorrow morning," he stated nonchalantly. "I'm going to have a busy day of orientation for you."

Pulling her skirt back down to cover her ass, Kailey nodded. "Yes Sir," she said, barely above a whisper, grabbing her portfolio and hurrying towards the door, all the while his cum began to drip down her thigh.

This was going to be interesting.....