The Office Ch. 03

Story Info
Kevin meets Kailey and enjoys his first day in management.
2.4k words
4.47
20.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kailey skittered out of Miss Mallory's office as soon as she was given permission. Her pussy was tingling and she could feel her juices running down her thighs. With no panties to catch it, it dribbled down her legs all the way to her ankles.

She could feel eyes on her as she hurried through the office. Someone actually whistled at her and it made her want to burst into tears. The binder she had in her grip was held tightly to her chest to cover up the fact that anyone could see her breasts right through this blouse.

Opening the door quickly, she disappeared into Mr. Key's office, hoping that he would be gone, but unfortunately, she found him sitting behind his desk and grinning at her while she entered.

"Well, well Mrs. Johnstone, you seem to be in a hurry," he quipped, something small and black in his hand. "I take it your meeting with Miss Mallory went well?"

Kailey swallowed hard. "It....it went ok Sir," she stammered, stopping just inside the doorway and wanting to cross her legs. Keys just continued to smile and with the flick of his finger, adjusted the little device in his hand.

Kailey immediately let out a yelp. The egg that was buried in her pussy began to throb and vibrate, kicking her libidio into overdrive. It felt so damn good, but the fact that a man was here, controlling her orgasms in the palm of his hand, who was not her husband, disturbed her.

"It seems you like that," he replied. "However Miss Mallory seems to think you were holding out on her and didn't cum hard enough." The dial was cranked again.

Kailey felt like her knees were going to buckle. She squeezed her pussy tightly to keep the little toy inside of her all the while concentrating on holding the pending orgasm back. "I...I was nervous, Sir," she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Well, I'm going to have to change that." Standing up, he looked at her sternly. "You're stopping yourself from cumming now." There was a harsh growl to his voice. "Cum. Now."

She wanted to say no, wanted to turn around and run, but she couldn't. Something was keeping her here. With a squeal, she let the orgasm take her. The binder fell from her hands and clattered to the floor. There was a sensation of wetting herself, but she knew it was just her squirting for the upteenth time. Keys watched her with that stern expression the entire time and when she stopped trembling, he nodded towards the door. "Someone has been promoted on the 3rd floor. I want you to go and assist him with the transition to his new office. And do anything that he asks."

Kailey looked at him with a horrified expression. "Anything?"

"Anything," he confirmed. "And perhaps next time when someone expects you to cum hard, you'll actually do it. Don't clean yourself up before you go and leave that vibrator in your cunt." He turned away and went to sit back down at his desk as Kailey hurried out the door.

By this point, she could feel her juices pooling in her shoes and she was sure that every man in the office could smell her cum. She walked as quickly as she could towards the third floor, horrified about what this new man would make her do. When she'd gone to Miss Mallory's office this morning, the woman had simply made Kailey masturbate in front of her and orgasm repeatedly. There had been no touching. A man though. A man could be completely different.

Asking one of the other assistants where this new manager was and where his office was located, she made her way towards it and then stopped in her tracks. The man that was moving things around inside was the one that had seen her inside Miss Mallory's office. He looked up, just as surprised to see her and then waved her in.

"Hey, you're Kailey right?" he asked, closing the door when she entered.

The poor girl could do nothing more than nod at the moment, the arousal having built up once more that she was on the edge of another orgasm. He seemed to notice something was off and approached her. "You still have that vibrator in you, don't you?"

Kailey gasped. "How....how did you know that?"

He shrugged lightly. "Miss Mallory told me. She said that you needed to turn that toy up because you didn't cum hard enough."

Kailey's face flushed bright red and she looked away. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she tried to ignore the vibrations in her cunt and change the subject. "Mr. Key's sent me here to help you. With whatever you need."

Kevin cocked a brow. "Anything?"

She nodded in reply. "Anything."

"Hrm, I think I'm going to enjoy working in management," he chuckled. Taking a few steps towards her, he took her chin in his hands and made her look at him. "What's Keys been doing to you?"

She really didn't want to answer that, but she did anyway. "Other than fucking me and making me walk around in the office all day with a vibrator in me, oh nothing," she replied, with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

He chuckled. "That's all huh?"

"I had to play with myself for Miss Mallory," she stated, whimpering as her body twitched, still fighting off the pleasure.

"Hrm.....me thinks this is a bit of an orgy office. Mallory had me eat her out and then fucked the shit outta me."

This brought a quick sense of relief to Kailey. Perhaps if he had just blown his load, he wouldn't expect much from her. Other than her actual job.

"I could go for another round though," he stated, glancing at her with a grin. "You're about to cum, aren't you?"

Kailey's face was on fire. She nodded because she couldn't form the words. Reaching under her skirt, Kevin grabbed her pussy roughly with one hand and wrapped the other around her throat. Walking her carefully back to the wall, he pressed her up against it and held her there. "Then cum. Don't hold back."

Her voice was a bit strangled as she writhed in his grip and released. He did nothing more than watch her facial expressions as she orgasmed in his grip. Glancing down once or twice, he noted how much she squirted and this brought a smile to his lips. "You're like a damn slip'n'slide."

When she calmed, he released her, stepping back and folding his arms. "Now what else can I do with you?" He said thoughtfully, tapping his chin. Leaving here here, soaked in her own juices, he sauntered over to his desk and picked up his phone. After speaking to someone named Phil, he set the phone down and looked up at her. "Take all your clothes off."

Kailey blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Your blouse and your skirt. Off with them. Not like you're wearing much more than that anyway."

With a whine of protest, she remembered Mr. Key's words and his instructions to do whatever this man pleased. The blouse drifted off of her without an issue and the skirt pooled at her ankles while she stepped out of it. Standing there grinning like a kid in candy store, he waved her closer to him. Reluctantly she went, stopping within arms length and it allowed him to reach out and grip both of her tits in his hands.

As he was massaging her breasts, the office door opened and closed quickly. A wolf whistle followed and Kailey glanced over her shoulder. It appeared that "Phil" had been invited to the office and here she was standing, completely nude.

"Hot damn, Kev. You weren't kidding," he grinned, walking up to the pair and giving her ass a firm slap. "And you can do whatever you want with her?"

"Anything, according to the big man, ain't that right princess?" Kevin replied, giving her nipple a pinch and making her squeak.

"Mr. Keys said anything you wanted," she replied, focusing her eyes on the floor.

Phil whistled again and he fingers disappeared between her ass cheeks. He played about her asshole and that made her clench up. She'd never been fucked in the ass before and she did not want to have that cherry popped today.

"Good Christ, she's soaked," Phil marveled, dipping a finger into her pussy. "What have you been doing to her?"

"Keys has had her walking around the office with an egg in her all day. I've already seen her cum twice." Kevin grinned, mashing her tits together and leaning down to nibble on one of her nipples.

"Well shit, and I missed those ones, " Phil laughed. "Well I won't miss he next one." With that, he slipped his finger up to her clit and began to rub it roughly. Pressing his chest into her back, Kailey could easily make out the hard lump that was pressed up against her ass cheeks. "You gonna come for me Princess?" He whispered to her.

Kailey wanted to shake her head no, but already she knew she wouldn't have a choice. Trying to press her thighs together, she wanted to stop the orgasm but with the vibrations and the fingers, here was just no stopping it. Pressing back against Phil, she began to buck and squirm until finally, there was another great gush of fluid and she exploded.

"God that was hot," Phil mused, glancing at Kevin. "You fuck her yet?"

His friend shook his head no. "Not yet. But I was getting there." Chuckling, he leaned back to unzip his pants and with a little direction with a fist in her hair, he pulled his cock out and pressed her lips to his dick. At first she resisted, but when he squeezed her harder, she finally opened her mouth and he slid in between her lips. "Ahhhh fuck, that's nice."

In bending her over, her ass was pushed out and Phil looked down at it like a hungry animal. "You know, Emma never sucks my cock anymore. Or lets me fuck her in the ass." Kailey squirmed, now knowing what was coming but Kevin held her firm.

"Go for it," he told Phil. "It's not like she's not wet enough." He laughed and then closed his eyes, guiding Kailey's head up and down his cock.

Phil was unzipped in no time, his pants around his ankles. Giving Kailey's asscheek another hearty slap, he bathed his cock in her juices before he pressed the helmet to her tightly puckered hole. "Ooooh this is gonna be a tight squeeze," he groaned, pushing forward and sending a jolt of pressure through Kailey's body. She clenched and he slapped her ass again. "Loosen up, slut," he growled. "The more you fight it, the more it's gonna hurt." He waited until she unclenched and then roughly thrust his hips forward so his cock popped into her starfish.

Kailey saw stars. The pain shot up through her abdomen and she squealed around Kevin's cock. As her mouth opened, he took this opportunity to thrust his hips forward and bury his cock into the back of her throat. The poor woman gagged, saliva dripping out of the corners of her mouth. As tears began to flow, Kevin pulled back enough to let her breath and then resumed fucking her throat.

The two men pounded against her for what seemed like forever. Just when she thought she was going to pass out, Phil pulled out of her and helped her stand upright. Grinning, he sat down in a nearby chair, bringing her with him and making her straddle his lap, his cock sank into her pussy with ease. "Oh fuck, I can feel that vibrator!" He gasped, grabbing her hips and guiding her to start riding him. "I might just cum real quick, " he grunted.

"Well, hold your friggin horses, Fabio," Kevin growled, stepping in behind Kailey and helping to move her. "I want her ass." Kailey was almost limp at this point, her body twitching and convulsing against Phil's lap. The pressure was building, though she wasn't' quite sure how that was possible and when Kevin popped the head of his cock into her asshole, she sat bolt upright and screamed with another orgasm.

"Holy Christ, she's gonna squeeze my dick off!" Phil coughed, grabbing Kailey's tits as they were in his face. With the two men deep inside of her and helping her bounce, she rode them both, never having felt this full before. In the midst of their fuck, the door opened suddenly and another young woman was standing there. She blinked at the scene, covered her mouth and hurried back out the door, closing it behind her.

The next few minutes were filled with nothing but the sounds of grunting and slapping wet skin. Phil grabbed her and dug his fingers into her wherever he could, knowing that she'd be covered in bruises the next day. Kevin had a firm grip on her hair, pulling her head back as he slammed into her tight asshole. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, Phil sputtered under her.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" He grunted, grabbing her hips and thrusting up into her body so hard it almost toppled the three of them. "Ahhhhhhhhh SHIIIIIIIIT!" He moaned releasing his hot load into Kailey's overly abused cunt. Kevin was not far behind, ramming deep into her ass and holding still as he exploded so much into her that it immediately began to seep out around his cock.

All three bodies sat there panting for a moment, before Kevin finally pulled out and allowed the other two to move. Kailey looked like she was about to fall over, so Kevin directed her to a small couch and told her to lay down. He could see the cum dripping out of both her used holes, but she made no move to wipe it away. When he turned to Phil, his friend was buttoning up.

"You know, this is the most excitement I've seen in this place and I've worked here for 4 bloody years!" He chuckled. "I have to go brag."

Kevin nodded and after another quick glance at Kailey, noticed that she'd fallen asleep. He moved around to his desk, sat down and watched the door close as Phil disappeared.

To be continued.....