The Office Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom begins to adapt to his changes.
2.8k words
4.58
42.7k
19

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom awoke with a start. His right hand instinctively fumbled to switch off the alarm clock, but as his hand found the device he realised that his actions did not make the ringing sound stop. His foggy mind could not resolve his confusion instantly but he eventually became aware that the ringing was coming from his front doorbell. Tom shifted from the bed and made to stand before falling back onto the edge of the mattress as his foggy mind took over. Still the doorbell sounded.

Tom staggered to his feet and made his way out of the bedroom and down the stairs, keeping his hands positioned on the banister and the wall to steady himself as his head began to clear. The doorbell continued to ring.

When Tom finally reached the front door he saw what looked like a female image somewhat pix-elated by the stippled glass of the door. His mind still not clear, Tom was presented with a mental challenge as he opened the door and found himself face to face with Paula Hamilton. Without waiting for an invite Hamilton breezed past Tom into his house closely followed by Tracey Smyth. Tom stood with the front door ajar for a moment before slowly closing it and following in the path of the two women.

Tom followed the two women in his lounge which was at the back of the house. Hamilton was looking out of the window and Smyth was sat on the three seater sofa, her legs crossed making her long black pencil shaped leather skirt hug her body.

"I am not used to being kept waiting." Tom looked towards Hamilton who still had her back to him. He could tell by her stance that her arms were folded and this made her appear stern as her shoulder muscles arched outwardly causing her dark suit jacket to appear tight across her back. Tom stood in the middle of the room not knowing how to respond, his mind still muddled.

Hamilton turned to face him. As their eyes met Tom felt a shudder within him and subconsciously he found himself lowering his gaze to the floor. "I wasn't expecting you to call," Tom muttered.

"Clearly!" Hamilton snapped back. "I believe Tracey told you last night that she would be dropping by today, did she not?"

Tom mulled the question. Last night seemed an age ago to him in his current state. "I guess. She mentioned that I would be working from home."

"Indeed. Clearly work is still needed where you're concerned, but you clearly still like wearing your panties I see." Tom's gaze still to the floor shifted slightly to notice that he was, apparently, and unknowingly, wearing red satin panties. His left hand touched the garment as a confirmation. "Oh I see you enjoy the feel of them on your skin Thomas." Tom could feel his face beginning to flush with embarrassment and immediately moved his hand away from the lingerie. He shifted and began to leave the room. "Stop!!" Like a well-trained pet, Tom stopped in his tracks.

Tom position was now side on to Hamilton and sensed her move towards him. "Where did you think you were going?" Hamilton almost whispered, Tom aware that her mouth was now close to his left ear.

"To change."

"Oh but you have already," she said in a sing song manner. Tom failed to grasp the meaning of Hamilton's words. "Last night was the very beginning of your, change." Tom's fogged mind struggled to take in her words but he could feel his cock beginning to stir within the satin. "Did you not enjoy yourself last night?" Tom did not respond but he felt his length twitch as his memories were teased.

"I very much enjoyed watching your performance over breakfast." Tom turned his head to look at Hamilton and saw her smirking as he did so. He slowly let his gaze return to the floor. Hamilton moved back toward the window and rested herself against the frame facing Tom. "You're not the finished article, but then few of you are at this stage. But I can tell by that growing bulge in your panties that you had fun last night. That's just as well, because that is who you will become when I've finished with you. Another dutiful sissy to meet my needs."

"Please leave," Tom muttered meekly.

Hamilton laughed and Tom felt his face flush again. "Please leave," Hamilton repeated in a mocking tone. "I've only just got started Tom. Why would I be leaving? Besides, my girls don't need their own homes." Tom flinched at the word 'girls'. "We need to prepare you for your new life with your other sissy girlfriends."

"I am not a girl."

"No. True. You're a sissy. Or at least you will be when I've completed your, as you like the word, change." Tom felt his cock twitch and become slightly firmer at those words. He wanted to move but found that he seemed powerless.

"The fact that you didn't remove your panties when you went to bed or even realise that you had them on as you answered the door is an indication that last night has already planted the seed Tom, and now over the next few weeks I will germinate that seed until you flower into such a pretty submissive for me."

Tom shook his head slowly as Hamilton spoke.

Hamilton laughed once more. "You have no say in this Paulton. The second you signed that contract I owned you and last night's little adventure was just the start. I know you probably still have some doubts. That's natural, it's been less than 24 hours. But as I said, the seeds have yet to germinate. But have no doubt, they will."

"There have been many before you who have doubted my words, but I am fairly certain that you have seen the changes in your workplace. So many new employees taking your old friends jobs, Tom. It must have been very upsetting for you." Tom remained silent. "But you see, nobody got fired, they just got re-assigned. They choose to accept their place in my company. I enjoy having weak willed men like you, Thomas, submit to me."

Tom had remained motionless as Hamilton had spoken but her words had wound their way into his subconscious. His foggy mind was battling between the effect of Hamilton's words and the sight of Tracey Smyth lounging before him. Heat was building in his loins and his cock felt large as it pulsed in the lingerie and yet he was no longer sure which part of his self was inducing the hardness.

Hamilton stepped away from the window and positioned herself behind Tom. He could feel her breath on his bare shoulders. "She is a wondrous sight isn't she Tom?" Tom nodded slowly. "Tracey is so special to me. Her father was not a nice man, so I had to work very hard to repair the damage that he caused. Develop her. Refine her. Give her purpose. Just as I will you Thomas." Hamilton's words lingered in Tom consciousness for no reason that he was able to fathom.

Fight or flight, the normal options considered by those under threat, did not seem to be an option to Tom who remained almost statuesque on his lounge carpet. He could still feel the heat of Hamilton's breath on his bare back, her presence obvious but not obviously overpowering.

"Tracey my dear, take of your clothes and allow Thomas to see what a delight you are." Tracey stood and as she did Tom found Hamilton's assistant only inches from him, but neither re-positioned themselves. Tom caught a waft of Smyth's perfume as she began to unbutton her black silk blouse. Tracey unbuttoned the blouse from the top so that her bra covered breasts slowly came into Tom's view. As she reached the button below her bust she lifted her blouse out of her skirt and continued until all of the buttons were removed and the blouse was free. She gently gave a shrug of each shoulder as she removed her arms from the garment and Tom's vision had full view of her breasts which were straining to be held within her cerise bra. "Tell me, do you want Tracey, Tom?" Tom nodded. "Tell me!"

"Yes", he gasped.

"Do you want to lick her clit and feel how wet you make her?"

"Hmm. Yes."

Tom's rock hard cock began to release precum as Tracey continued her striptease. Clearly aware of her role to tease him Tracey had slowly begun to remove her skirt as Hamilton had drawn the required answers from Tom. As he watched on, in his almost statuesque state, she slowly shimmied out of her leather skirt letting it fall from her waist to initially reveal her suspender belt and then as it fell further to the floor her stocking legs. Tracey gave a final wiggle of her rear and legs to enable the skirt to reach its lowest point on her calves and stepped out of the leather garment. Tracey bent over in a deliberate fashion, parting her thighs slightly so that Tom could see the full outline of her satin thong hugging the crack between her ass cheeks, and picked up the skirt, placing it on the arm of the sofa.

"Does the sight of Tracey turn you on Thomas?" He nodded. Moving her mouth closer to his ear Hamilton also placed her left hand on his adjacent shoulder and applied some downward pressure to it. "Now on your knees my dutiful sissy. I want to see how much you remember from last night. I want to see you pleasuring Tracey's clit in a way that makes her come so very hard."

Tom did not fight Hamilton's actions but his mind once more fumbled its way through her messaging. As Tom fell to his knees on the carpet Tracey turned to face him and Tom found himself initially looking at her nylon covered thighs. Tracey's heels positioning her mound slightly above his mouth. Tracey let out a giggle as she unhooked her bra and allowed it to fall onto Tom's head before it bounced from him onto the floor. Tom's head moved slightly upwards and saw Tracey's right index finger moving in a manner that required him to follow as she re-positioned herself back onto the sofa, her thighs parted.

Tracey settled herself back into the sofa cushion as she increased the width of her opening and she ran her left hand along the line of her panties indicating the area requiring attention to Tom. As Tracey did this a second time she let out a slow moan "I want you to suck on me Tom. Make me come." As Tom absorbed Tracey's words he exploded into his own panties, the thin satin darkening in areas where his milky juice settled. This was a secondary concern to Tom as he shuffled forward on his knees between Tracey's legs and then shifted his head between her thighs. Tracey's right hand was pulling on the bullet hard nipple of her right breast as Tom's hot and ragged breath became apparent on her skin.

"Now my darlings," said Hamilton, "let me see how naughty you can be."

Tom's eyes widened as Tracey responded to Hamilton's words by pulling her silk thong to the side and revealed not only shaved smoothed skin but an expanse of flesh which was clearly not feminine. Clear to Tom was a ball sack and above that a silk sheath, exact in colour to the rest of the lingerie, held in place by a dainty pink bow. Tracey pulled on the bow and loosened the sheath pulling it upwards to reveal her hardening hood-less cock. Tom's head began to move backward from Tracey's flesh but she now had her right hand at the back of his head as her left positioned her length onto the lips of his mouth. Tom's lips remained closed as Tracey traced them with the head of her cock.

Hamilton shifted closer to Tom and then knelt beside him. She could see the bemused look on his face but his lips remained firmly closed. "Come now my dutiful sissy, this is who you are. A cock sucking sissy. There is no turning back, the seed is planted. You so enjoyed the feel of cock in your mouth and your ass last night. It is who you are. It is what I require and what you now desire." Tracey continued to trace her cock along Tom's lips as Hamilton spoke. Hamilton had barely finished speaking when Tom let out a defeated moan of arousal and opened his mouth allowing Tracey to slide her cock into it.

As Tracey's cock entered his mouth, Tom felt a second hand join the back of his head as Tracey now drove his mouth onto her so that her cock went deep within him making him gag slightly. Tom's mind drifted back to the night before and his head filled with the driving beat of disco music as Tracey filled his mouth, her hands easing slightly on his head allowing Tom some space before she once more applied pressure before releasing again, before she could re-apply pressure again Tom's memories had taken hold and he began to piston Tracey's cock into his mouth.

Hamilton watched on impressed at how soon her newest acquisition had attuned to his new role. Less than 18 hours had passed since Tom had been in her office and the sight before her was pleasing. She watched on as Tom devoured her daughter's thick length, no longer questioning his acts. A new obedient sissy added to her ranks. Her daughter the prototype that had enabled Hamilton to develop her techniques of domination and forced feminisation. An unwanted bastard child inflicted upon her after being drugged and gang banged by her former boss and his rich friends, Hamilton's hatred of men ran deep. Every man was a vehicle for her to gain wealth, power and eventually revenge on her abusers. Men were mere tools for her pleasure.

Tracey's path was clear from the day she was born. Trained and educated to be refined and professional and most importantly, submissive to her mother's demands. Home schooled so that her refinements and, initially enforced, love of satin, silk and nylon was never challenged, Hamilton's daughter was the perfect obedient sissy slut in her mother's eye.

Hamilton watched on as Tracey pulled on and tweaked her bare nipples as Tom pistoned his mouth on her cock. Hamilton knew that Tom's mouth would be raw before he would succeed in making her daughter explode into his mouth. Her well trained daughter knew to await permission for such pleasure and Hamilton could tell by the way her daughter was beginning to shift uncomfortably that such permission was becoming required.

As Tracey continued to ride Tom's mouth Hamilton noticed that a bulge was once again visible within his red satin panties. Hamilton would look forward to inducing restraint into her newest pet, a training programme she relished.

"Mistress, please may I come?" Hamilton's senses were brought back to reality at her daughter's request.

"Yes. Come hard. Flood his mouth." Tom was also conscious of Hamilton's words and as Tracey's juice hit the back of his throat he gagged slightly and his reflexes made him move his mouth from the flesh invading his lips but once again found hands at the back of his head preventing his movement. Tom swallowed and gagged at Tracey's warm juice in equal measure and it wasn't long before tears of exhaustion welled in his eyes and began to roll down his face in similar fashion to the way Tracey's milky liquid began to run out of his mouth and onto his chin.

As Tracey became spent she released Tom's head from her grip and he slowly sprang back with relief as she did so. Hamilton walked towards Tom and ran her left index finger under his chin drawing a gathering of cum with it before feeding it back over his bottom lip and into his mouth. She looked down at her daughter whose cock was returning to its flaccid state. Spots of cum remained on its outer skin and at its tip.

"Now, Thomas, you've left my daughter's clit in an awful mess. Show me what an obedient sissy you are and clean it up properly whilst I make myself a cup of coffee."

Tom's head shifted upwards towards Hamilton and she saw his eye lids open sluggishly to reveal glazed eyes within. There was a moment of consideration, before Tom's eye lids opened again and clearly defeated responded to her. "Yes Mistress."

Hamilton watched as Tom moved once more towards her daughter's cock and as Tom placed his hands on the tarnished flesh so that he could begin his task Hamilton headed out of the lounge, knowing full well that Tom's actions would only excite the slut within her daughter once more. By the time she returned with her coffee Tracey would be firm once more and this time she would let her daughter come inside her newest sissy's ass.