The Office Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom's transformation is almost complete.
4k words
4.58
44.6k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were six screens in total, one for each of those being monitored. Their heart rate, blood pressure and neural receptors all key indicators. The technician made gentle adjustments to the controls in response to certain measurements that she noticed on each of the screens before her. Behind her a woman in a business suit watched on. Paula Hamilton was skilled in the data visible on the screens and moved closer to the technician's chair as she became aware of a change on one of the dashboards.

"Increase the intensity on four," said Hamilton, almost ponderous in her delivery. The technician responded by moving a dial. Hamilton watched as one of the six people seated amongst a complex of circuity shifted noticeably. Hamilton smiled at the reaction, knowing that whatever the technician had induced, the leather bounds at the ankles, wrists and waist would restrain any overtly physical response by the recipient.

Hamilton was certain that for each of her slaves conditioning of the mind was the starting point before the body itself was conditioned and transformed to match. Be they male or female each of her acquisitions were found a role once acquired. But she always had much more fun shaping and conditioning the former. She had made the emasculation of men a personal passion and she never tired of watching them transform into submissive pantie wearing slaves, ready to serve her without question.

Hamilton pondered upon each of her latest acquisitions who were now on a journey for which there was only a one way ticket. Each wore a headset visor with accompanying head phones, their world and senses, for as long as they were contained in that room, dictated by whoever was seated in the control room. A casual observer would have noted nothing that distinguished one from another with each wearing the controlling headsets and attire deemed appropriate by Hamilton for sluts and sissies; satin lingerie, stockings and patent leather heeled shoes. A more discerning eye would have noticed subtle differences in appearance with the chests of those further advanced in their conditioning being fuller in shape and often testing the seams of their lingerie, with no prepossession between male or female.

No matter whether sissy or slut, each had a large dildo inserted into their mouths through which they suckled on either warming cum or cunt juice whenever their conditioning required. Their asses and cunts were also filled with either a butt plug or thick dildo, each of which was controlled by the technician who sent electronic pulses and charges through the various devices as their transformation programming required. In addition, their bare skin was covered with a variety of padded dots each of which transmitted data to the technician detailing how successful her work at manipulating the various conditioning algorithms had been.

It had been two weeks since Tom Poulton had arrived at the dormitory and started his conditioning. Hamilton watched with interest as number five shifted in his bindings as his programming teased and re-mapped his sexual senses. His sheathed cock constrained within its satin housing but still visibly bulging within his pink satin thong.

"What is five's current response level?"

"87% Mistress."

Normally her slaves had reached a higher level of embedding by this time, but Tom had been less than successful for reasons that Hamilton could not fathom. "What was his result on scenario 12?"

The technician tapped at her keyboard for a moment and then responded. "62% Mistress."

Hamilton looked pensive for a moment. "Run five through scenario 12 again. I want the tolerances at zero and I want the maximum inducement. When it's complete I want you to call me."

"Yes Mistress."

Hamilton watched as the technician began to animatedly adjust dials and tap away at her keyboard. Her black leather collar a stark contrast to her crisp white lab coat. Hamilton had acquired Caroline many years ago and turned her as she had so many others. But as with all of her acquisitions, where Hamilton recognised a benefit to be harnessed she ensured that her slave's intelligence was retained even if their reasoning was not. Because as skilled as Slut Caroline was with the manipulation of algorithms and programming, her own transformation had ensured that she was as skilled at being hungry to have each entry point of her body filled with a firm hard cock whenever Hamilton desired.

Satisfied that the technician was doing as directed Hamilton exited the technician's room and headed back to her office.

The technician once again ran scenario 12 for patient five. Tom Poulton. Completely cocooned from reality, Tom did not register any sense of deja vu as the scenario began to play out once more. Even though to Tom the scenario was real rather than a layer of programming aimed at completing his directed transformation into one of Paula Hamilton's sissy slaves.

There was no introduction, no gentle segue, the nature of the programming being such that to Tom all that was being mentally induced was real and now. Tom's mind had been attuned to accept his state which is why he did not question how he suddenly found himself sat behind a reception desk thumbing through a magazine.

Tom's left hand twirled at his bleached blonde tresses as the long violet painted nails of his right hand idly turned the magazine's pages. He licked his red glossed lips as he scanned the pages and imagined himself as one of the magazine's models. Each of the pages exciting his dream like senses as his body reacted to the electronic pulse the technician directed through Tom's butt plug.

The programming directed Tom to labour over a page that showed a house maid, his face painted in a gaudy fashion, being fucked from behind by a masked muscular man. Black lacy knickers rested on the maid's right ankle and the layers of skirts from his uniform fanned his exposed rear. Tom's jealous eyes took in the surgically excessive breasts which hung free from the front of the maid's outfit.

The maid's hands were shackled to the side of a metal box into which fed two translucent tubes. One acted as a feeding tube, fixed to the mouth of the maid like a ball gag. And although the maid's cheeks were mascara stained from the force of his abduction, any thoughts that he was not fully excited by his plight were soon dispelled by the sight of his thick, rigid, member which fed his spurting cum into the other translucent tube. Unbeknownst to Tom, the metal box was a pump unit which ensured that as the maid's cock was milked his mouth was able to savour every single drop. It was a machine that Tom was very acquainted with in the real world, but not by choice.

As Tom's mind was flooded with the various images of submission, wanton sexual depravity and sissification he shifted in his virtual seat as he felt his clit twitch at the thought of being fed his own milky juices in such a glorious manner. His overall excitement heightened as the technician increased the intensity of the vibration which ran through his butt plug as Tom continued to ponder the compelling image of the submissive maid. He could feel his clit pulsing as it began to ache for release within its shrouded confines as he jealously looked on.

Tom's dream like state was shaken by a repetitive buzzing sound. He looked up to see a synchronised flashing light on the telephone console and flicked the relevant switch with one of his painted nails. "Reception here, how can I help?"

"Report to my office immediately." Before Tom could respond the intercom was cut. Tom shifted his chair back from the reception desk and headed towards the office of the stern voiced woman from the intercom. His four inch heels sank into the plush carpet as he made his way to Paula Hamilton's office. Tom knocked on the varnished wood door and waited to be summoned.

"Enter!" Tom opened the door and walked into the chasm that was Paula Hamilton's office. Tom was aware that Hamilton was sat on the edge of her desk as he entered the room. He felt his face flush in Hamilton's presence and immediately lowered his gaze to the carpeted floor as he moved to stand a few paces before her.

"Is this your work?" Peripherally Tom was aware of several pieces of paper being waved at him by Hamilton. "Well?" Tom looked up enough to examine the pages. The pages had type written text but Tom could determine no more. "Answer me you stupid sissy. Here. Is this your work?" Hamilton stabbed the papers in Tom's direction and he took them from her sheepishly. He quickly scanned the sheets and recognised the subject.

"Yes Mistress, this is my work."

"And what do you think about the quality of your work?"

Tom thought about his response but knew that the question was intended for only one answer. "It is poor Mistress."

"Yes it is." Hamilton paused. Tom stood nervously with the paper still in his hands. "Are you still struggling to use a keyboard with your feminine nails Thomas?"

Once again Tom was aware of the required response. "No Mistress."

"Then why are you still such a poor typist?"

"I'm a naughty sissy Mistress." As the words came out of Tom's mouth the technician once more increased the pulse running through Tom's butt plug. Tom shifted in his restraints as he subconsciously positioned his bruised anus so that the plug would rest easier and deeper within him. The Tom that stood before Hamilton felt his face flush this time with humiliation but additionally he felt his clit stirring in his sheath as his excitement grew at feeling so ashamed.

"Indeed. & what happens to naughty sissies Thomas?"

"Punished." Tom could hardly utter the word. His volume was low. His whole body began to shudder slightly with the thrill of the word.

"What did you say?"

"Punished." This time the word was delivered with more force by Tom. In fact, anyone hearing Tom would have even determined that he uttered the word with an excited relish. Hamilton shifted from her desk and stood before Tom placing her right hand on his chin forcing him to face her. A natural response to such an act would have been fear but Tom felt a thrill within him as he saw the disdain for him in the eyes of his Mistress as she stared at his overly made up face. His clit was fighting to remain contained within its sheath so turned on was Tom by the manner in which his Mistress was dominating his every thought and action.

"Please Mistress, punish me."

"Of course I will sissy." She grabbed his flowing mane making Tom whimper and dragged him towards her desk before driving his head forcibly onto its surface and lowering her mouth towards Tom's right ear. "Spread your slutty thighs," she rasped. Tom eagerly eased his feet further apart on the plush carpet and Hamilton realised her hold of his hair.

As Tom's head rested on Hamilton's desk he felt her hand begin to stroke his rear. Tom reacted by shifting his position and arching his back to make his ass more accessible for Hamilton. Lifting his head slightly from the desk he extended his arms so that his hands rested on the top of Hamilton's desk and he lowered his chin towards his chest, his vision blurred by his flowing locks which hung freely into his face.

Hamilton continued to stroke Tom's ass through his clothing making him moan and gasp as he enjoyed the feel of her hand upon him. Hamilton's teasing continued as Tom wriggled and moaned in response to her knowing touch. He knew not to rush the touch of his Mistress. Pleading further would not provide reward.

In the control room the technician increased the vibration through Tom's butt plug to its penultimate level. The technician watched on as Tom began to shift once more in his restraints. But now rather than just guiding the butt plug deeper Tom slowly began to shift his hips in time to the rhythm of the plug's invasion. The poker faced technician scribbled into her notebook before returning her attention to the dials and dashboards before her.

Tom let out a deep sigh as Hamilton's teasing hands rested upon the crack of his ass cheeks. Hamilton shifted her hand below his skirts and onto Tom's flesh, finding and locating Tom's satin thong resting between his parted flesh. Hamilton slowly ran her finger from the top of his ass down onto his slit making Tom widened his stride as best he could to enable inspection. He could feel Hamilton's breath on his neck as her teasing continued, his own breath ragged and hot. When Hamilton's fingers located his sheathed clit Tom whimpered loudly. The resigned sound of his own taken lust exciting him further. Mistress was truly punishing him. And Tom loved how it felt.

"Sissy's clitty feels wet. Bad sissy. I don't believe I told you that you could come, did I?"

"No Mistress."

"No," Hamilton said mockingly. "Hmm, clearly you require more training in restraint, but it would be a shame to waste your clit milk." She removed her hand from beneath Tom's hems. Tom dutifully remained positioned on Hamilton's desk as he sensed her move to the back of her office before returning. "Step back," Hamilton directed sharply. Tom stood and then shuffled back as Hamilton placed a piece of blue plastic sheet onto the carpet in front of him. "Step forward," Hamilton said, as if directing some less intelligent being.

Impatiently her hand returned to the nape of his neck but Tom returned to his previous straddled position, his shoes resting on the plastic, before Hamilton could apply too much force. Tom felt Hamilton's hands return below his hems once more, Hamilton's warm breath on his neck giving him excited goosebumps. Her hands found his clit and she released it from the sheath.

"Now if sissy can't control himself at least he won't ruin my carpet. But it does seem that sissy requires a more direct form of punishment."

"Yes Mistress."

Without warning Tom felt Hamilton's hand strike his rear with such force Tom's body jolted forward causing him to withdraw his hands across the desk. Seconds later Tom felt Hamilton's hand strike him again, his nerve ends reacted to Hamilton's aggressive touch and Tom let out a grunt of pleasure. The technician having set the butt plug's vibrations to maximum Tom's virtual self thrilled to Hamilton's touch. After only two strikes Tom sensed Hamilton walk away from him again. Tom remained in position. In his defenceless, exposed, stance Tom's hearing strained to capture Hamilton's movements but none of the noises were distinct.

Tom was aware of Hamilton's return before he felt her touch and his clit throbbed in anticipation. Hamilton used no words as she almost delicately began to expose him. First lifting the thin cotton patterned skirt of his dress and laying it across his back before next lifting his satin slip and also resting that on his back. The slightly snugger fit of the lingerie feeling tight around Tom's middle as Hamilton did so. Hamilton once more ran her hands across Tom's rear but this time the flesh on flesh contact made Tom shudder slightly as a thrill rose through him and Tom gasped as a result.

Hamilton slowly alternated between running her fingers along the edges of Tom's exposed suspenders and then caressing his bare skin before next running a single finger down the line of his satin thong. Hamilton enjoyed the tell tale gasps and moans of want from her slave as she teased him mercilessly. Tom could feel his clit juicing as he endured the pleasurably teasing touch of his Mistress and was grateful that Mistress had been so thoughtful to place the plastic sheeting onto the carpet.

"Sissy seems to be very excited. Are you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Is sissy enjoying her punishment?"

Tom paused for a moment before responding. "Please chastise me Mistress." Tom could not see the smile on the virtual Hamilton's face, but the use of such an arcane word excited Tom as his mind toyed with it. Planted in his cerebral path by his programming.

"Chastise? Tut, tut. Such a naughty sissy," Hamilton chuckled, before striking Tom's now bare bottom hard. Immediately Tom was aware that Hamilton's office search had unearthed a wooden spanking paddle. Tom was delirious with excitement as the programming forced him to visualise how submissive he must now look. His outerwear displaced exposing his rear for punishment. His only protection, the thin piece of satin, buried between the cheeks of his ass. Hamilton struck Tom again and the heat generated by the stinging action began to rise across his affected flesh. Tom arched his back further so that his ass was fully exposed, resting his body weight on his toes.

Hamilton ran her hand across Tom's flesh, its coolness providing such a contrast Tom visibly trembled. "Poor sissy, your bottom is so red. I think I should stop before I hurt you further."

"Please Mistress, don't stop."

"And why is that?"

"Because it turns me on Mistress."

"Good girl." Tom moaned deeply at Hamilton's words. His mind was being bombarded with irreversible submissive imagery, visually and audibly. Whilst the throbbing plug buried deep within his anus continued to excite his nerve ends and quicken his heartbeat.

Hamilton continued to strike Tom across his ass with the paddle. Tom had lost count of how many times he was struck as he descended further into submissive oblivion. The programming continuing to reconstruct his mind and his senses as it had to so many others before him and Tom, like them, was powerless to resist.

Tom was almost sunk onto Hamilton's desk when she had finished his spanking session. Tom's breath was drawn and his hair matted against his face due to the perspiration that covered his brow. He remained slumped as Hamilton slowly placed his slip and then his skirt back into their normal positions. The cooling material of the satin providing a limited balm.

Hamilton remained behind Tom, her mouth formed into a smile as she inspected her chattel. "Stand up straight when you're in my presence, sissy," Hamilton directed mockingly. Tom straightened, his clothing following the line of his limbs as he did so. He wobbled slightly on his heels as he returned to equilibrium. Tom kept his eyes lowered as he returned to his natural standing position. "Did you enjoy your...chastisement?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Of course you did", Hamilton chuckled. "It's just as well we made preparations for your excitement. Your clitty milk has flooded from you. Such a dirty sissy." Tom's eyes flitted onto the surface of the sheet and saw the visible pooling and specks of his milky cum on the blue plastic. Suddenly Tom felt Hamilton's fingers wound into his hair and a forward force of his head from her grip. "Now, on all fours my naughty sissy and lick it all up." A gentle whimper escaped Tom's mouth as he sank to his knees and began to methodically clean the sheet with his tongue. In the control room the technician triggered the feeding tube valve in Tom's mouth. As his virtual self savoured his spunk so the machine pumped Tom's fixed and open mouth with his own stored fluid which had been produced as his cock had been milked when his programming had played out.

"Hmm, you have a particular thirst for sissy clit milk Thomas."

"Yes Mistress", Tom said pausing for a moment before returning to his task.

"Good girl. You will have plenty of practice. Now, stand up." Tom lifted himself from the floor and returned to a standing position. "Lift up your skirt." Tom dutifully lifted the hem of his skirts. "Higher." As Tom followed his instruction Hamilton reached beneath his lifted skirts. Tom felt Hamilton's fingers on his flaccid clit. The feel of her fingers on his nether regions brought an unexpected twitch and Hamilton quickly removed her hands and slapped Tom hard across the right cheek of his face with her left hand. "Bad girl. Now hold yourself in order whilst I reattach your sheath to your clit."

"Forgive me Mistress."

12