The Office Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man began to breath heavily and Tammy sensed his orgasm was near and readied himself for the final thrusts within him. But once again Tammy was surprised by the man's unexpected actions.as he withdrew and twisting Tammy by his torso flipped him like a rag doll causing Tammy to flop onto his back on the bed.

Tammy landed with his stocking covered legs resting either side of the man's muscled thighs and he watched as the man removed the condom from his engorged cock before returning his grip to that flesh and stroking it rapidly. It took less than half a dozen strokes before his cock once again shot fountains of cum onto Tammy's body. The first splashes of the warm thick liquid causing Tammy's own cock to spasm and coat his abdomen adding to the pools of the white liquid on his skin. As he endured his emasculated state in his virtual world, his cock was milked and fed to him him to further embed his sissification within the lab.

'Submit!'

The man stopped stroking himself once he became spent, leaving Tammy's tits, stomach and abdomen coated with their cum. The man removed his hand from his cock as he felt himself drained. Tammy's right hand was pulling at his right nipple as he rode his orgasm. He remained lying on the bed as the man returned to his feet. Tammy watched him lustfully as his hand descended into his trouser pocket from where he removed a black leather wallet. He opened the wallet and removed some paper notes. He placed the wallet back into trousers and wandered over to the bed. The man threw the money at Tammy. "Here's your gratuity Tammy. You're a good fuck, for a sissy." Tammy blushed. "Now, I've got to have another shower thanks to you.. Clean up yourself and this room and I don't want to catch sight of you when I come out of the bathroom." The man turned and grabbing the bath towel from the floor headed back into the bathroom.

Tammy lay on the bed for a second, but before he could undertake the man's direction the programming ended and his senses were once again descended into darkness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The discussions were indiscernible as he awoke. His groggy state reducing his awareness. His eyes fluttered open and the brightness was stark to his senses. He squinted slightly as his eyes acclimatised. He was still sat in the lab seat. To him time had almost stood still. The scenarios that he had been subjected to now part of his cerebral being, embedded as memories. As experience. As reality. But time had not truly stood still as he would have known if he had been aware of his being from the point at which he had lost consciousness in that chair to the moment he had once again been returned to reality. His old self had vanished as hours had become days.

The discussions had stopped. As they did the familiar figure of Caroline appeared in his vision. He smiled at her but she didn't return his attention as she checked some of the computer screens that surrounded the seat and made notes on her clipboard with her pen. "All green", she said to nobody in particular.

"Continue." He recognised the voice. It sounded distant as if from a speaker. A feeling of dread coursed through him in reaction to the voice and yet he also sensed his cock twitch excitedly.

Caroline placed the clipboard on top of a stainless steel table and walking towards the seat offered her right hand hand to him. "Come." He looked at her before taking her hand. The manacles disabled before Tom had awoken, he swung around on the chair and almost fell off, he suddenly gripped the technician's hand. He felt imbalanced. He steadied himself on the edge of the seat before lowering himself onto the floor. The sound of his heels making a gentle chattering noise on the white tiles as he did so. Caroline continued to hold his hand as he stood up fully. "This way."

He followed her as she walked towards three full length mirrors. It was a short walk but he walked easily in his heels once he found his equilibrium. Caroline stopped in front of the mirrors as did he. There was a mirror directly in front of them and two either side, one on the right and one on the left. The two mirrored images reflected back at them.

The curvaceous technician to the right, her five inch ankle boots leading to athletic legs housed in black opaque stockings, her flesh and suspender straps visible below the hem of her white lab coat and the top of the stockings. Her breasts straining to be contained within the V shape opening at the top of the coat. Her leather collar a clear statement of her lowly and accepted status.

To the left, a bleach blonde haired woman stood in four inch white open toe sandals, legs encased in white fully fashioned stockings. A hint of flesh also visible between the tops of those stockings and the faux fur hem of the sheer cerise polyester baby doll top. The opening at the base of the top hinting at the tented organ which nestled in the similarly coloured polyester panties, its rigid nature excited by the visual feast. The fringed neck line of the top plunged in such a manner as to make the sight of cleavage obvious even to those who might miss the sight of the firm surgically created 36CC tits through the sheer material. Their bullet nipples visibly proud and excited through the material. At his neck was a black leather collar with the words 'CUM VESSEL' etched in silver.

Both turned at the sound of the lab door being opened. Immediately the two of them caught sight of Paula Hamilton and lowered their heads, placing their hands together before them.

Hamilton walked towards the two of them in a leisurely fashion. She put her hand on the blonde's chin and lifted it towards her. She admired the subtle surgery that had softened the jawline and reduced the size of the masculine nose. The enhanced, plump lips would require maintenance for as long as she decided to retain her newest slave in her service. Her newest sissy stood at 6ft tall in his four inch heels, which was still below her eye-line. She watched attentively to see if any attempt would be made to meet her gaze, but even though she held the chin firmly the eyes remain averted.

"Did you enjoy your little rest, Tammy?" Hamilton enquired.

"Yes Mistress." Hamilton smiled. A mere hint of dryness in the delivery, but the pitch was as expected. The tightening of the vocal chords always provided the outcome required as the pitch rose to a more feminine tone. Hamilton noticed no obvious hint of surprise from Tammy when he first heard his voice, which she saw as a clear indication that the transformation was indeed 'All green.' She released Tammy's chin and the slave's head dropped naturally, eyes fixed to the ground.

"Good girl. Now, I have some wonderful new friends for you to play with. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes please Mistress," Tammy squealed excitedly.

"Of course you would. Caroline will take you to the play room where you can play with your new friends." Hamilton grasped hold of Tammy's rigid cock which was straining within the polyester panties. "I think you'll find that they'll be very happy to be acquainted with this." Tammy blushed. The rouge of his cheeks standing out within the blonde frame of his bleached hair.

Caroline started to head from the room and Tammy followed her. As Caroline placed her hand on the door handle to exit the lab Hamilton, who was reading through the papers on the clipboard, called after her. "And when you've deposited Tammy with the others Caroline, return to the lab. I have an itch between my legs that I need you to scratch."

"Yes Mistress," Caroline said, with an air of excitement before heading from the room. Hamilton smiled and placing the clipboard back on the table began to remove her skirt in readiness for Caroline's return.

12