The Office Ch. 06

Story Info
One night at the office...
4.9k words
4.7
39.1k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jani715
Jani715
45 Followers

I sit there for long moments lost in my fantasy before slowly my body cools and I once more regain a sense of where I am. I feel a wonderful sense of playfulness and naughtiness coursing through my veins as I stand up. Stretching like a cat, my back arches as I let go of the last remaining tension in my body. I feel vigorous and alive. Looking over at the clock, I know that I need to get ready. I only have forty or so minutes before Emily arrives.

I walk over to my dresser and open the top drawer. I pull out a cute red satin thong and then dig around for a bit before finding its partner. Balancing on one foot, I step into the panties, and then pull them snug against my wet vagina. The satin crotch feels delightful. The bra follows a moment later with a small click between my breasts. Closing the drawer, I walk to my closet and pull down a white dress shirt, a light gray hoody, and then a black skirt. Buttoning up the dress shirt I feel a slight squeeze around my bust as the shirt clings to my body. Over that I pull the hoody before fixing the collar to my shirt. The skirt I step into, pulling it up to my waist before zipping and closing the back.

Wiggling my toes, I stand undecided for a moment, pantyhose or not? Laughing slightly, I know it's not even really a question. Moving over to my dresser again, I look on the right side trying to find something to match my outfit. A little bit later, I'm sitting on my bed with one white Cuban heel stocking on. The second one I pull onto my right foot, slowly unballing the roll I've turned it into. The feeling is sensual as the nylon wraps my skin tightly. I pull it up slowly; checking occasionally to make sure the seam on the back is straight. I stop slightly above mid thigh before reaching over for the garter belt.

Pulling the white band over to my feet, I slide it up my legs, stopping at my waist. The six straps I fix to the tops of my stockings, feeling a slight tightening as I adjust them. Standing up, I pull down my skirt, covering my thong and stocking tops. Walking over to my closet, I slip my feet into my Mary Janes, and then look towards the dresser. The clock says its time to go. With a last glance towards my vanity and the dildo I recently fucked, I smile.

Today has been a great day I think to myself. Grabbing my purse as I swing out the door, I wave to Emily when I exit my apartment. My shoes click a few times as I cross the street and then hop in Emily's car. Emily looks over to me as I pull on my seat belt with a bemused smile. "What's got into you?" she asks.

I just smile and say, "I had a great day at work is all."

The next day I wake up almost sideways in my bed. My eyes seemed glued together and the alarm is ringing incessantly. Groaning, I roll over and slap my nightstand until the alarm stops. Rubbing my eyes, I push myself up. I stretch for a few seconds the reach for my glasses. Putting them on, I blink a few times then yawn. With a tremendous effort, I get out of bed and head towards the shower. I have about an hour until I need to be at work.

Fifty-five minutes later, I step out of my toasty warm car and out into an early autumn morning. Sipping on my coffee, I head towards my office. My belted coat barely keeps me warm as I head up the path to the front door. My legs are cold past mid thigh, where my jacket and sweater dress end. A few inches below my knees, my suede boots begin until they end, adding just over three extra inches to my height.

On the way in, a man holding a drill in one hand and waving good morning with the other the door open, grabs the door for me . Smiling, I say, "Good morning," and walk inside. The office is cool but a little bit warmer than outside. Walking by the mailroom, I stop for a second. Within moments, I'm at the copier and looking over its rear edge. The envelope is gone! A mischievous smile lights up my face as I turn back and go to my office. I'm practically bouncing as I sip on my coffee before setting down my purse under my desk. I unbuckle my coat and then drape it over the back of my chair.

While my computer turns on I look around. No one is in the office just yet except a few people down by the far window. Typing in my login, I wait impatiently for the computer to finish loading the desktop. A minute later I'm clicking open my email. Disappointingly, there is nothing new in my inbox. Somewhat defeated I reach for my coffee and spin slightly in my chair. My lips pursed, I think about why there was no email from one of the twins.

I knew my panties were gone. Sometime after I left work and before I came in today, someone had taken them. Just thinking about someone having a pair of my dirty panties aroused me intensely. I tried to imagine all the scandalizing things that might be done with them. By this point, I knew that whoever had my panties knew exactly the scent I carried between my legs. Knowing that made me hot.

Biting the end of my pen, I sit there with my eyes closed, almost asleep lucidly dreaming very nasty thoughts. My hand strays ever nearer the crease between my legs. For a brief second, I feel a finger tip glide over my pussy. My hand gently nuzzles the warm patch of fur under my dress for a few seconds before I take it away from my naked cunt. I can feel every inch of my clothing against my body. My boots clinging to my calves, my wool dress warm and a little scratchy all across my body, the deep pools of fabric from the turtled neck of the sweater resting in my cleavage, all of it I feel at once.

Opening my eyes, I take a quick spin in my chair, trying to banish all my pleasant thoughts and attempt to return to my emails. It takes me awhile to reply to the few necessary ones, but after twenty minutes and half my coffee I finish my last reply. During the time spent working on my emails, more people have come into the office. Almost everyone is here now. There isn't much chatter since it's so early. Most everyone is tending to their inboxes or working on designs at their tables. I look over and wave to Alex, the twins I notice aren't here, neither is Melissa.

Hooking my heels behind the ring at the bottom of my chair, I turn to my desk and grab a few pieces of paper. Grabbing a pencil and a few style guides, I start sketching out a rough design. Once Theresa arrives, Alex and I show her our designs and then depending on which we like most we take that and make a mock up of it. The project we've been working on is for a few different wholesalers but so far I've been relegated the majority of the grunt work. Not that I mind, I know I need the training before I get transferred and I like working here. My team is great and the people are really fun. Twirling my pencil across my fingers, I look towards where the twins sit. I see one of them; he's hanging up his coat in the office closet. His brother, I don't see.

The waiting and the not knowing is what drives me crazy the most. I wish I knew which one it was. Which of them had so brazenly walked in on me masturbating, which had sent me the picture, and which of them had demanded and now possessed my panties. Remembering that one of them took home my cum stained undergarment makes my nipples stand on end. My legs unconsciously part and my face warms. Coughing, I brush the hair out of my eyes and try to return to my work. My eyes, however, stray downwards. Two faint half moon bumps under the wool of my dress belie how horny I am. The bottom of the dress is taut against my now crossed legs. Between my thighs I can feel the cool air of the office passing against my skin and bush. The dress I wore today is dangerously high-cut for anything other than walking, but I've never minded a bit of trouble. Any attempt to sit down, or bend over brings the hem right below the cheeks of my ass.

A few minutes later, Theresa comes in from upstairs complimenting me on my looks; I return the favor before the three of us convene at our group's table. About three hours later, around 10:30, we take a break. Getting up from the table I excuse myself and go back to my desk. I make a few phone calls while I check my email. Still nothing, inwardly cursing men, I look around the office, this time finally noticing both twins at their respective desks. In my ear, Emily is recounting last night's adventure at the pub. I take another sip from my second coffee of the day as I watch the twins. They seem to be doing exactly what they should be, just like always. Looking up, Melissa catches my eye, smiling, she waves to me. I wave back and then go back to talking with Emily.

About an hour or so later, Melissa walks over and we start chatting. She invites me to lunch and I agree. Standing up, I smooth out my dress, and then grab my coat and purse. Motioning, I follow Melissa out of the office. Only one of the twins is at his desk, taking a backwards look, I think it might be Christopher. Over the past couple days, I've gotten slightly better at guessing which one is who, but its still rather difficult. It wasn't that they always dressed exactly the same, or that I didn't know whose desk was whose, but I had the nagging suspicion that they held a similar hobby to the only other identical twin I'd ever known.

In high school, one of my good friends Liz and her sister Connie would tell each other everything. I mean everything. Anything I ever told her sister would eventually get to Connie and then to her friends. It didn't take me long to realize I should keep my mouth shut. Apart from that, a lot of times they'd pretend to be each other. They'd switch classes, take tests for each other, or for no reason at all. It was really strange wondering sometimes if the person you were talking to was in fact the person you were good friends with.

Looking forward as I exit the room, Melissa stops in front of me. Looking up, I see the other twin. It's disturbing how they do that, like its impossible to keep tabs on them. Smiling, I listen for a few seconds before the twin says, "Janice, nice to see you again. Are you two going out for lunch?"

"Yeah we are," I respond, "maybe Chinese or something. Do you want to join us?" I ask innocently.

Shaking his head, the twin responds. "Can't, Melissa is the only one who works around here. My brother and I still have some catching up to do. I'll take a rain check though."

Nodding, I watch him go back inside the office before Melissa grabs my attention, "So are we going or not? I'm starving!" Across the hall as we turn to leave, I notice bucket of tools and a nearby office door half off its hinges.

I start to walk as I absently answer, "Yeah, lets go." Walking out the door to Melissa's car, I notice that the door has been fixed. "What's up with the doors," I ask.

"I think they're changing the locks. The whole place is getting an update," nodding, I wait for her to unlock the door before getting side. Sitting down, I put my purse on my lap, covering the shortness of my dress. "So, about those two..."

Around 1 o'clock or so we pull back in. This time my purse is matched by a few take out boxes. It doesn't take long for me to get back to work now that I'm no longer hungry and quite alert. Another hour or so goes by uneventfully, people have already started to leave for home, until out of nowhere my phone rings. The sound emanating from purse nearly scares me to death. I had been so focused on my design that the slight interruption made my heart skip a beat. Grinning ruefully, I wave off Alex's inquisitive glance and reach down and grab my phone and turn it to silent.

Flicking the phone open, I click the message. There's a single line of text, "Men's, center stall now." Instantly I'm on edge. I reread, and then reread the message. It's from the same number that sent me the video and the previous texts. The one number who know exactly who it belongs to except for the fact that that person is in fact two identical persons. The sense of urgency in the message is apparent. I sit for a moment deciding then snap my phone closed. My body has one singular goal in mind.

Hopping to my feet, I practically race out the door near my desk, my dress snagged indecently high on my thighs. Nearing the bathroom, I take a deep breath. No one is around. A few feet from the water fountain the door to the men's opens. I jump for a second, looking up at me as I walk directly towards him is an older man I don't know. With an apologetic smile I say, "Sorry, the women's is filled." Ignoring the strange look, I push the door back open in mid swing and then enter.

Once inside, I back up, my ass and shoulders pushing the door closed. I'm excited and fearful. My hands are shaking but somehow I still have a semblance of calm. Almost unsteady on my feet, I keep my hands on the door, while I crouch down. Looking underneath the three stalls I see nothing. The room is empty I surmise, grinning the sudden image of someone crouched and perched atop a toilet comes to mind, just like in movies. Taking a look at the door, I take a breath and then let go. Walking to the center stall I push the door open and slip inside as I turn around. I lock the door and let my breath out. My heart is pounding. Nervously, I run my hand through my hair, tucking it behind my ear.

Looking around the stall, I don't see anything unusual. I pull the seat down ignoring the loud bang it makes. It's completely empty except for an extra roll of paper on its side atop the dispenser. Pulling my dress down slightly, I sit down on the seat and think. I look at my phone nothing. Looking down at the floor, I notice the tile is a little different that that used in the women's. Underneath the right-hand wall there looks like someone brushed away some white powder. Maybe, it was someone working on one of the stall doors, I reason.

It's so strange, why would the message tell me to... My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I hear two voices. They're exactly the same. The sink turns on, I hear running water. Trapped, I sit there frozen, wondering what is going on. I knew one of the twins was behind the whole thing but both? Was it like how I imagined it could be? As I sit there, I'm looking around and then I notice something. There's an object stuck into the dark middle of the roll of paper. Reaching for it, I feel my dress gently scratch my body as it tightens against my out stretched arm.

Picking up the roll, I slide the object out. It's a black Swiss army knife. Staring at it, I wonder what it means. The entire time, I can hear the twins discussing their project. I look at the stall, door, walls, a coat hanger, and the dispenser. Puzzled, I hold the knife in my hand for a moment looking it over once more. I can't for the life of me figure out what it means. Turning the knife in my hand, I see it has a blade, a corkscrew, a scissors, and a screwdriver. Looking around the stall, nothing makes sense. I keep looking, the twins' conversation is drawing to a close. Feeling desperate, I look at the knife once more.

With a sudden realization, I open the screwdriver. I'm sure it's what I need to use, but what to do with it. I cast about for something that can be unscrewed, it's just the coat hanger and the paper dispenser. Looking at the dispenser for a second, I finally make the connection to what I had overlooked earlier. Taking the knife, I quickly undo the screws to the dispenser, almost positive that there is a hole in the wall. I make almost no noise as I reach the last screw.

The water turns off. "Well, I'll see you later, Melissa still wants to talk to me." I hear soft footfalls move towards the door. And then I hear it open, and once more close. I feel my shoulders relax. It's just one of them in the room with me. I make a mental note to ask Melissa whom she talked to. I pause holding the dispenser in one hand.

I feel as though I want to escape my confinement, I want to burst out onto him and confront him. I want to demand so many things, why he filmed me, why he's put me through this, why he needed my panties, and why I had enjoyed each of those things. But at the same time, I'm almost terrified of what is happening, of the situation I've put myself into, I have no idea what to do at that moment.

Torn in separate directions I sit there struggling internally as to what I should do. Too late! I hear the stall door to my right open, then the lock clicks shut. My body is tensed as I slowly finish turning the last screw and pull the dispenser away. In front of me is a large three, maybe four inch round circular hole straight through the wall. I knew it! Once I had made the connection, just as he had intended, I knew what was expected of me. I went numb, almost paralyzed as I absentmindedly placed the dispenser on the ground. Looking at the hole all I could see was a bit of khaki cloth and the tile wall opposite the one I now stared at. He was standing right there, I was completely in the trap he had laid for me.

Frozen on the seat, I wait, I'm completely unsure of myself. The semblance of control I thought I had, had quickly evaporated and left me in an anxious state. On one hand what was happening was exactly what I wanted from the moment I knew I had been filmed, I had wanted it when I had flooded my panties on the roof and later when I sat once more in the women's stall smearing a stranger's cum on my heaving chest, and I had wanted it when I left my panties in the copy room, and I knew I needed it when I came to work today. Despite my body's yearnings, I was scared.

What was I doing? I couldn't believe the situation. I dared not even think about it. I saw a movement in the hole. Somehow I react, it is as if someone is moving my body. It's almost as though I'm not even there. My hands are shaking as I slide forward on the seat allowing my weight to transfer to my heels. I push off the seat, easily sliding into a crouch. My mouth is bone dry and my eyes sting from not blinking. I know it's me thats doing all of this, but the disconnect is tremendous. All there is right now is my body, and my body's needs.

I settle into a deep crouch, I can feel a slight tension in my legs as I balance in my boots. My dress is folded between my stomach and thighs. I'm exposed all across my bottom. I can feel my suede boots pressed tight against my ass. There's a sudden movement in front of me. I see a hand, his hand, the hand I imagined last night was touching me as I fucked my dildo. My idle hands I bring to my breasts, kneading the scratchy wool into my soft flesh.

Doing so makes me bite on my lower lip, his hand on the other side of the wall slowly curls and then slides under the khaki, I hear a long metallic hiss as he unzips. I edge closer, my hands pinching hard on my nipples. I stop inches from the wall; my pointed toes I know are visible on his side. One of my hands is sliding down my stomach; I'm so aroused. The hand in front of me moves for a second and then I see it as he pulls it out of his boxers. It is exactly how it looked in the picture, slightly long and rather fat it is almost nearly erect. I plunge my hand between my legs.

I feel a rush of warmth moving to my pussy, my hips, my stomach, to everywhere. I feel so good; every nerve is tingling. It's like I can't breathe but at the same time I'm on pure oxygen. His cock, their cock I realize, it would be the same for both, steadily enters the hole. My face is inches from it when it stops. I can smell him, a strong musk coming from his open boxers. My hair is in my eyes but I don't care.

I hesitate just for an instant before my mouth opens. I hear a low moan the moment my lips seal around his shaft. The tip hitting repeatedly into the back of my mouth, it almost gags me. My tongue is sliding all over his shaft; suddenly my mouth is wet. He tastes sweaty, his flesh slightly salty for only a moment before my tongue washes it away. I breathe in, pulling on him, pulling him deeper into my mouth. My lips slide back for a second then I go down again. I almost gag again this time, my face pressed against the stall wall. I hear him step forward, my head rocks back and forth as I hold him in my mouth.

Jani715
Jani715
45 Followers
12