The Office Clerk

Story Info
Raul discovers something unexpected while at the office.
1.2k words
4.02
28k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyanideT
CyanideT
54 Followers

"Raul, have those reports ready for tomorrow. No excuses."

"You can bet on it, Mr. Lobo"

Why don't you stick up your ass, idiot geezer, though Raul to himself. He winced, his own ass felt sore, although he wasn't sure why. He left his work station and walked to the bathroom. If someone paid careful attention, they would've noticed the small protuberance that appeared in the back of his tight office pants with every step he took, or the very slight swaying of his hips, unusual in him for those who knew him well.

Inside one of the bathroom stalls Raul found the first surprise of the day, when he found out the pink lacey panties he was wearing as underwear. What was going on? He always used loose boxers, and wouldn't have worn such underwear even if his girlfriend had begged him to. Besides, he would remember if he had indeed put on something like that this morning, no doubt about it. Dizziness overcame him and he had to hold onto one of the walls to avoid falling.

How? When? Why was it he couldn't remember? And yet... when he saw such dainty, feminine panties clinging to his hips, he couldn't avoid thinking they looked good on him. He couldn't explain it, up until this point in his life he had never felt the slightest attraction to wearing something like this, but now that he was, he sure felt.... cute. He stroked them, they felt soft to the touch... he found himself wishing there had been a full body mirror inside the stall where he would be able to see himself.

He shook his head. Something wasn't right, this was not like him. He would throw them away right there right now, the idea that someone on the office could find out about them was simply unthinkable, there was nothing else to do but get rid of them even if it meant spending the rest of the day sans underwear.

As he brusquely leaned forward to lower them he once again felt a twinge of pain in his ass. His hand touched his backside and found to his horror the second surprise of the day.

"What the fuck...?"

Something plastic was sticking out of his ass. The outline was round, and it appeared to be the base to a thinner trunk that went inside his anus. It wasn't hard to imagine that inside him the rest of the object was thicker, making it a lot harder for him to move it past his tight and sore hole.

And sore it was. How could he have not noticed something like this?? It was simply impossible to ignore a butt plug in one's ass, god damn, what the fuck had something like that doing in his asshole, in his FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

Panic was starting to overcome him. With his right hand he grabbed the base of the invading object and pulled forcefully, but this only caused more pain for him. His asshole had never been touched, not a single soul on earth had ever dared to put a finger close to it (and no-one ever would!) and now this object, which had somehow found itself in him, was unable to come out. Simply put, his hole was too tight.

He took to his task for the next couple of minutes, but stopped dead when he heard the door of the bathroom open. In absolute stillness he held his position, bent forward with both hands on the object invading his ass; the steps came closer until he was able to see black shiny shoes under the stalls, stopping on the neighbor urinals. Ziiip.

Raul held his breath and shut his eyes tightly while the sounds of a stream of liquid hitting water filled the bathroom. He felt as if any sound he made would alert his neighbor of the situation he was currently in; he knew the idea was ridiculous, it's not like he would be able to see him through the walls, but that's how he felt anyway. Get out of here, get out of here...

The stream came to stop until only a few drops remained. Once again the sound of a zipper was heard, followed by a single step. But the second one didn't come immediately, as Raul hoped, and a burst of laughter took its place.

"HAHAHA!! Hey, man, nice panties. You got 'em from your girlfriend, you girls the same size?" HAHAH!"

Raul's face felt hot and he closed his eyes more tightly. He knew that voice, it was Carlos, but it appeared Carlos did not recognize him or he would've called him by his name. But how could he have noticed...? He found the answer to his question when he opened his eyes and saw the pink panties pooled at his ankles, over his pants. Why hadn't he removed them when he had a chance?

As soon as Carlos left the room, Raul pulled the panties and his pants up. He was still being sodomized by the foreign object, he still wore that feminine underwear, but it was fine, it was just a couple of hours and he would get to go home and remove them, it wasn't so bad. He opened the door of the bathroom stall and saw his reflection on the bathroom mirror. What was he thinking? What was wrong with him that he thought he could spend the rest of the day on the office like this?

It's OK, it's just a couple of hours.... A couple of hours! Why would he have to spend a single minute more...? But it's easier, he just had to let it happen.... wrong... it was wrong... no, it's OK, it's OK. The ideas came and went, but the one pushing him towards inaction was gaining terrain in the battle of his mind. It was easier, he just needed to relax and let it happen...

His head hurt as much as his (not-so) virgin hole. He splashed cold water on his face, took a deep breath, and relaxed little by little. He felt sluggish, as if a cloud had somehow entered his mind and fogged his thoughts.

By the time he left the bathroom he was no longer thinking of what had transpired there, his focus was solely on the reports he had to prepare. Mr. Lobo was not a patient man, and, what a surprise, there he was, waiting for him on his working station.

"Raul, to my office, please."

Not really in the mood to hear whatever the old manager had to say to him, but not really having a choice, he followed him to his private office. He couldn't wait to arrive at home, remove his clothes, and maybe try waxing. He had never done it before, but it was something that he had been thinking about a lot lately.

Mr. Lobo's motivational speeches tended to be long and boring, Raul had even surprised himself falling asleep in a couple of them. Thankfully, the old wolf had not seemed to notice, but still, he could not risk that happening aga...

"Lupus"

Raul lost all train of thought. His stare was vacant and unfocused. Mr. Lobo smiled to himself.

"Raul, could you please close the door? We don't want to interrupt everyone's work with our little chat... "

CyanideT
CyanideT
54 Followers