The Office Co Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yeahh, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm."

She moves above my swollen head, opens her mouth and let's drip a large drop of her saliva. It runs down over the head and down the shaft. She twists it rapidly for a few seconds. Oh my god that's feels so good. She then proceeds to suck me off moving her head rapidly up and down while twisting the shaft. Oh god she's really good.

Then she spits hard at my exposed head and proceeds to masturbate me extremely fast.

Again she whispers in my ear.

"Oh yeah you like that. You're so stiff! So hard!, hmmm, Oh yeah, you like that, I know it feels so good."

And she starts to kiss me all over while stroking very fast. Oh god I am in heaven. I don't want this to stop. My mind explodes with pleasure. I pump my hips in sync with her fast stroking right hand. I moan from all the sensations. The sound of her moaning becomes an aphrodisiac.

"Ohhh you like that, yeahh, you like that," she repeated.

"Oh god yes Yen, faster, go faster."

She smiles then spits on head twice before twisting the fluid firmly around the whole shaft and immediately her right hand turns into a blur. It was wild frenzied stroking. She with moans with enthusiastic excitement.

The look on her face priceless. Yen clearly enjoys giving handjobs. The passion shows in her body language and spoken words. I moan uncontrollably now feeling the end coming.

Again she whispers into my ear to tease me more, "Oh feels so good. You really like this."

Her words drive me crazy.

Then she slows down again just so she can spit at the swollen head followed by aggressive twisting then followed by fast frenzied stroking. I open my eyes to watch her. She is staring at me with that excited look. Oh god, I know what she is like now. How she handjobs guys. That feeling of being with her in this pleasurable moment as she finishes me.

"Oh god it feels so nice. Oh yeah, go faster Yen, faster. Don't stop!"

"Oh yeahh, I will! ohh yeahhh I will."

She quickly spits at my penis again and again, while stroking very fast. Her hot technique takes me over. She is irresistible.

My body starts to jerk up and down as I begin to cum. I grab her face to frantically kiss her as she wildly masturbated me. I start to cum. I throw my head and arms back as I released. My head rolls in pleasure. My cum flies out like an out of control hose. It flies out covering my whole chest and my abdomen. Yen almost loses control as my penis slips out of her hand from the slipiness of the thick cum. But she retains control again only to completely finish me off. The sound of her moaning is heard through the sloppy sound of her fast strokes. My mind drifts to the realisation that these Vietnamese girls are really good at giving handjobs. My Julie is the same. I can't wait to see my recording. As we have an open relationship this is something we will share together.

Yen helps me clean up my mess. It's both intimate and satisfying seeing her in this moment. That was I amazing I told her as she slumps back on my shoulder. I kiss her lightly and fall back on the comfort of the couch.

I think about meeting up with her for another date. Maybe this time she will allow me to go further. I would love to eat her out then fuck her crazy.

She plays with my chest. I hear her whisper to me sporting that sexy smile.

"You liked how I did that? Now you got your wish, you naughty boy!"

I hang onto her words. Already I feel a stir happening between my legs at the thought.

"Can we go on another date maybe next week?" I asked boldly.

"Yes of course, that would be nice."

I slump back and dream about next week.

The rest of the week was actually pretty boring after that. I really forward to next Tuesday. That day couldn't have come sooner.

The following Tuesday arrives, I feel prime and ready to get what I need. I arrive at work but already I see Yen at the water dispenser talking to Brad, that guy from 2 weeks earlier chatting up Yen. I wave my hand as I walk pass. She waves back smiling. Gosh she us so sexy today. I couldn't wait until tonight.

But during the day I get a message from her, saying she can't make it tonight. Damn it. I asked her politely what has happened and she replied quickly that she is seeing Brad tonight instead. Suddenly I felt a little jealous and disappointed. She has dumped me essentially for that Brad!.

I couldn't understand it, now it's me that is on the receiving end. I thought everything was going so well. Maybe she is testing all the guys out until she finds the right man. I guess she got me figured out.

I shouldn't be but admittedly I feel a little put off. Then suddenly images of her wildly masturbating Brad enters my head and it angers me. But I am little aroused as well.

It is nearly home time and I expect she will be with Brad soon. At 5.45pm I quietly walk to Brad's office. My breathing slows down as I feel the tension build up. Sure enough Yen is with him. They are already making out on his couch. Her hand already on his trousers front as she kisses him. I get an instant hard on as I tried to watch her hand massaging him through his trousers. But I couldn't watch. I had mixed feelings. I am still angry at her betrayal. I decide to walk away.

But as I walk away I hear her moaning and talking. I stop and quietly walk back and stand in the shadows cast by the lamp on the side of the couch.

I watch and listen carefully. Listening to their intimacy. She is dirty talking him the way that I know.

"Oh yeahhh, Brad you are so hard. So stiff. You really couldn't wait to see me uh huh?"

"I just want to give you a handjob. Do you want to experience how I give a handjob? I really want to show you my technique, how I do it."

"Oh Yen, oh yes please. I want to experience you."

I get so worked up now. Listening to the dirty words between them. She is really arousing me. Momentarily I forget my anger, instead fixated on listening to them and watching Yen begin masturbating my colleague.

Next she shoves her right hand beneath his trousers. Massaging him skin on skin. They deep kiss. I can hear their excited moans. It was very intimate, their affection for each other obvious.

But at this point I couldn't stand it anymore. She was going to masturbate him like she did with me. I felt jealous now. I decided to walk away now rather than watch.

I hesitantly walk away. Then I hear the sounds of her spitting, then the sound of her fast stroking and the moans. Then I walked quickly out. I feel dejected but I probably deserved it. I take a deep breath but I slight smile crosses my face. I enjoyed it and now it's time to let go. I head straight to the lift. Thank goodness the doors opened quickly as soon as I got the button.

12