The Office Consultant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know sir," she said with a giggle "I am such a naughty girl, I should be punished"

"You will be slut, don't worry." I lifted her knees closer to her breasts as I started thrusting harder into her. My cock pumping in and out of her, almost leaving her pussy each time I pulled back. Anne's eyes closed as my pace quickened. I could feel her pussy clenching around me again, knowing she was going to cum again soon. "And I know exactly what you punishment will be too."

"What is it Matthew?" she said breathlessly, humping with her hips again as her cunt started to clench hard around my cock.

"Well, you want my cum so badly inside of you, but I don't think I will let you have it. I think you should have to wear it." I said, as her next orgasm started to break over her. Her whole body went rigid as her back arched off the desk and her legs pulled me deep inside of her. Her inner walls were throbbing as she moaned.

"Ohhhhhh... please sir... ohhhhh... I want your cum so badly." Her pussy was milking my cock, rippling all around it, trying to suck the cum from it.

"And you will have it baby." With that I pulled my cock out of her tight pussy and started stroking it over her belly. It had taken all of my will power not to cum in her hot pussy, but she had to be taught a lesson. Anne looked at me, reached down and started stroking her clit with one hand and pinching and pulling her nipple with the other. She had recently gotten her nipple pierced and tugged on the barbell as she panted and moaned for me to cum all over her.

The combination of such a gorgeous woman spread open flicking her clit and playing with her nipples, Anne's tight pussy throbbing all around me and the anticipation I'd had since our meeting was too much for me to take. I came, hard. Thick jets of cum shot from my cock, the first two streams splashing across Anne's perfect tits, running down between them and pooling in the valley made by her large mounds. More cum landed across her belly and still more dripped from my spent cock onto her trimmed pubic hair.

Anne took some of the cum and used it to rub her clit a little more. She had rubbed herself into another orgasm as I had cum all over her and her legs twitched as she slowly traced circles around her super sensitive clit. Her other hand rubbed the cum that had landed across her tits into her soft skin. I looked down at her as she lifted a finger to her mouth and licked the cum from it, closing her eyes and moaning softly. "Mmmmm... you taste so good sir." She said as she looked back at me.

"As do you Anne." I said, smiling broadly. "You are amazing."

Anne giggled, "Thank you Matthew, but I really wanted to suck your cock in your office." She pouted.

"I know baby, another time." I looked up at the clock. We had been having sex for almost an hour. "I have to run to another meeting babe... tonight, I promise. You can suck me as long as you want." I smiled as I helped her up off the desk and onto her feet.

"I will hold you to that." Anne giggled again.

Walking out of my office I smiled broadly to myself. I could still taste Anne's sweet pussy on my lips and my cock was still throbbing periodically as I made my way to my next meeting.

I had left Anne to clean herself up and let herself out of my office when she was ready. We had made plans to meet back at our house and go out to a nice dinner, followed by her moaning more for me. I could hardly wait.

The meeting would have been unbearable if I didn't have my recent encounter with Anne to occupy my mind. Had the other people in the meeting not been so intent on their babble, they might have even noticed the huge smile I had on my face to match the generous bulge in my pants. As the hour meeting stretched to an hour and a half I became even less interested in the meeting details and more interested in the large clock on the wall, the afterglow of our afternoon encounter fading into the anxious excitement of seeing Anne again.

Finally the meeting wrapped up and everyone rose and shook each others hands with enthusiasm, as if they had been paying any attention to what just happened. The period of time after lunch on Fridays was essentially useless to the office, and everyone left the conference room with the look of release as they headed to their weekends.

Everyone except Barbara. Barbara was the head of our HR department and was always the first one in the office and the last to leave. No one would be surprised if she slept in the office, and to be honest, no one would care. Barbara was the kind of person that was all about the job and not the people, no one in the office really liked her and that didn't bother her at all. She had fired well respected people from the office for relatively minor issues simply because she had the power to. People tended to walk softly around Barbara.

"Matthew, might I have a word with you before you sneak out for the weekend?" Her cigarette stained teeth flashed momentarily in a smile that was more frightening than warming.

"Of course Barbara, you know I always have time for you." I lied, but I did it well, and flashed a smile of my own. "Is here alright? Or shall we go to your office?"

"Well, it's concerning the recent numbers I dropped off with Lucy today, so your office would probably be better." I nodded and extended my arm towards my office, nodding to the aging woman as she made her way towards the scene of Anne's and my recent sexual event.

As we approached my office area Lucy looked up at us both and smiled broadly. "Lucy," I asked "where are the budget breakdowns that Barbara had sent over?"

"I put them on your desk right after I got back from lunch Matthew." She looked me straight in the eyes and I could see a slight smile curl the corners of her lips. Smiling back myself I thanked her and opened my door for Barbara, thankful that I had sent Anne home instead of having her wait for me. I indicated one of the chairs in front of my desk as I moved around to settle into my large office chair.

Opening the folder with the budget numbers I started running over them. Everything looked correct and I indicated as much to Barbara.

"What about the projections? We are going to the board soon and they might not like seeing such high costs in the final quarter."

I jumped slightly, something had just brushed against my inner thigh, strong enough for me to realize it wasn't just my imagination. I looked at Barbara, wondering if she was coming on to me, but dismissed it as I realized that the back of my desk went all the way to the floor, creating a completely enclosed space under the surface, no one would be able to see into.

"Are you alright Matthew?" Barbara asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Of course Barbara, just thinking..." I felt the pressure moving up towards my, again, throbbing cock. "I don't think it will be a problem." The zipper on my pants slowly slipped down and I slid my chair as far under my desk as I could. "Just bring the budget numbers from last year and show them all the projections from last year this time. If I recall, they showed just about the same thing, and we came in far under budget." Fingers slipped inside my pants and tightened around my hard cock, making it throb.

I bit my lip as Barbara smiled broadly and stood up, my cock had been slipped out of the hole in my boxers and I could feel hot breath on the tip. My office door opened and I almost groaned out loud as Lucy walked in with an armful of paperwork. "Thank you Matthew," Barbara nodded and walked out "I am always relieved after talking with you." At 'relieved' my cock was completely enveloped by Anne's hot mouth. I closed my eyes and tried hard to make no sound. Lucy looked at me oddly as my eyes snapped back open, fighting to remain calm as Anne's mouth started sliding up and down my thick shaft, slowly at first, letting me feel every inch sliding against her lips and the head of my cock slipping into her throat.

"Everything alright Matt?" Lucy asked as the door closed behind Barbara.

"I'm fine Lucy, just tired after a long week." Anne's nails scraped gently up and down my balls as she deep-throated my cock.

"I just have some paperwork that needs your signature," I tightened my jaw both to hold back my frustration at Lucy's presence and to hold back the screams as Anne sucked hard on my cock head and stroked my shaft, slippery with her saliva. "This is the authorization..." I stopped listening as Anne picked up the pace on my cock. Not wanting to tease or draw out the process, I could almost feel her aching for my cum in her throat. I signed three more sheets and tried to focus as Lucy sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk and started talking about normal office junk. My focus was drawn from Anne's amazing treatment momentarily as Lucy took her pen and started playing with it in her mouth. Unconsciously I am sure, but feeling Anne's mouth on me and watching Lucy's mouth working on her pen was almost too much.

I tightened my ass and pushed myself up towards Anne's amazing mouth as Lucy's tongue slipped out and wet her lips. She was talking about the office gossip and I was trying my hardest to pay attention and at least add a little to the conversation. Lucy's smile was from more than just the office dirt, and I wondered if she somehow knew what was happening to my throbbing cock while she talked about who was drinking on the job.

I took a deep breath to try to hold off the impending orgasm, flushed and starting to sweat. Without another word, Lucy smiled, stood quickly, grabbed her paperwork and walked straight out of my office. As the door closed behind her she turned back and said "Enjoy yourself." And winked. When the door clicked shut Anne plunged my cock all the way into her throat, taking every inch in and swallowing the head. I couldn't hold it any longer; I couldn't keep quiet any longer either. I shouted "I'm cumming!" and my back arched in my chair as stream after stream of hot sticky cum came spraying out of my cock, into Anne's open throat.

She swallowed over and over again to take all my hot cum, but the suddenness of the blowjob and the hotness of us almost being caught caused my load to be huge. I could feel it filling her mouth around my cock and some dribbling out down my swollen balls.

I felt her pulling off my cock and I rolled my chair back, my heart still pounding and sweat running down my face. I looked down to see Anne, her blouse and bra still laying open, and my dried cum all over her body where I had sprayed it before, kneeling proudly under my desk, a trail of my cum running down from the corner of her mouth to her chin. She was smiling broadly and looking right up into my eyes. "Mmmmm... you taste so good Matthew. Did you enjoy that?"

Smiling as I took on the role she loved me to play, "You are such a good little cumslut Anne. Did you enjoy my load down your hot throat you dirty whore?"

She half closed her eyes and ran her tongue around her lips to taste my cum again "Oh god Sir, I loved it. Thank you for letting me take your cum down my throat."

"You are welcome my horny little fucktoy, but you have to do something for me now"

"Anything, Sir."

"I want you to get up and cum again for me, just like a good slut." I reached my hand out to help her out from under my desk. She took it and got up and sat on the edge of my desk. Her fingers slid down her sexy breasts, over her stomach, and to her soaking pussy. "Ohhh, not like that, slut. I want you on my desk, and I want your pussy facing the door, so anyone who comes in can see what a nasty little whore you are. No more hiding your slutty little actions." Anne froze and stared at me, her hand still just brushing against her swollen and throbbing clit.

"Y-yes, Sir." She sat on my desk and turned herself around, spreading her legs wide and stroking her dripping wet cunt. Leaning back on her elbow she bent her head back and moaned softly as her fingers teased and caressed her slick folds.

"Now lay back Anne, you have made a mess of my cock, and I think you need to clean it."

"Mmmmm... yes Sir." She was becoming more bold and comfortable as the shock of her situation was replaced by the need from her horny pussy. She moved her arm out from under her and leaned back to look up at me, her now free hand moving to play with her hard nipples, rubbing the drops of my cum into her tightening nipples.

"Now my dirty little whore, cum nice and hard for me while you clean off my cock." Hearing such a dirty command made her body shiver and she pressed two fingers between her lips and into her cunt as her mouth opened and she took my quickly hardening cock down her throat again. "Mmmmmm... such a good cumslut... you love sucking it like this don't you baby?"

Anne could only moan around my cock as her other hand moved down to rub and pinch and flick her clit as she pressed a third finger into her soaking pussy, stroking them in and out harder and faster as her tongue swirled quickly around my shaft licking up every drop of my cum. Her breathing started coming harder and faster as she fucked herself, spread wide open in my office.

She pressed her lips tight around my cock as the orgasm spread from her hot cunt all through her body. She screamed around my cock and plunged her fingers as deep as they would go as her back arched and her orgasm ripped through her sweaty body. "Don't stop you horny little bitch, make that cunt cum for me, I want you cumming over and over."

Her fingers started stroking in and out again as I slowly pulled my cock from her mouth. Anne turned her head to look back down to where her hands were giving her such delicious pleasure. One hand buried three fingers deep in her pussy, the other was a blur as it rubbed her clit faster and faster. I bent down to whisper softly in her ear, "You are so sexy Anne... cum for me... please"

I could see her whole body clench, I could tell that she was cumming and I could tell that it was going to be huge. Anne opened her mouth and her back arched so hard that only her heels and head were touching my desk, she had pressed her fingers as deep as she could and her other hand was still grinding against her clit as the muscles in her stomach started twitching and pulsing. Her hips dropped back to the desk for a moment, but as her hand slowed down rubbing her overly sensitive clit she moaned again. Her body trembling as she moaned unintelligible words through her massive orgasm, the pleasure radiating out from between her thighs, her arms and legs starting to tingle and her stomach fluttering as her pussy throbbed and twitched around her fingers.

"Ohhhhhh... my god." She finally said when her body came to rest on the top of my desk. I was panting myself, just from just watching her orgasm. "God Matthew, that was incredible."

"I know you are baby, I am glad you came so hard for me." I said with a huge smile. I helped her off my desk and into the chair. Her body was still shaking. I went and got some hand towels from one of my drawers to help her clean up. "Quite a last day in the office, eh?" I asked as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"It certainly has been." She said with a smile as she looked into my eyes. Glancing down at her cum covered body she looked back at me and started buttoning her blouse again. "I am going to wear this for the rest of the day," she said with a wink. "Unless you plan on cleaning me up later?"

Gathering up our briefcases and other things to leave, I looked her over "That all depends on how good you are tonight." After settling our clothes and getting completely ready I opened my office door for her. Lucy was gathering her things to go home too.

"Goodnight Matthew, goodnight Anne, I hope you took care of everything you needed to while you were here."

"Goodnight Lucy," replied Anne, "I think everything is in order, for now."

"Good to hear," Lucy said with a huge grin, "I will see you Monday, Matthew."

"Have a good night, Lucy," I said as I pressed the down elevator button, looking back to her desk, where she was reorganizing things in her purse.

"I only hope it will be as good as yours." Lucy whispered with a grin.

12