The Office: Fancy New Beesley

Story Info
"Office" cameraman has sex with Pam after work hours.
6.5k words
4.47
45.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

In early May 2007, I packed my camera like at the end of every other day at Dunder Mifflin. But after tomorrow, I wouldn't do it for another three months. Tomorrow was our crew's last day of filming for the third "season" of this still unaired office documentary. And considering how Dwight Schrute was about to take over the branch – at least until Michael Scott came back after inevitably losing a promotion – it would require at least three full months of rest.

I was one of those filming at Dunder Mifflin while the others went to New York to film Michael, Jim Halpert and Karen Fillipelli for their interviews at corporate. The results were bound to shake things up for Jim, his new girlfriend Karen and long time "will they or won't they" partner/ex-best friend Pam Beesley. After last week's beach games "episode" where Pam walked through coals and confessed how much he missed Jim, he was bound to make some kind of life changing choice. But I wouldn't be filming it, as I was still here along with Pam, waiting for word on what happened.

This "season" had been harsh on the receptionist, as she was the one dealing with unrequited love for Jim now, and yet trying to move forward and change anyway. "Fancy New Beesley" was the cute catchphrase she coined for it – which should catch on whenever this blasted project got on the air. Although I had to stay objective, I did hope she would be okay tomorrow.

She did seem excited for the start of Dwight's insane reign, but she was good at hiding her inner turmoil – or pretending she was. Three years of filming her almost non-stop clued me in on these things. And you don't document people for three years without having some feelings about them. For my part, I hoped I would film some kind of positive payoff for Pam after this dark time.

I saw her struggle when Jim moved to Stamford after she stopped their big kiss, crumble even further when he came back with Karen, go through that brief reunion with Roy, and then rise back up by confessing a few things this time. Although she wasn't really appreciated by the office – and not even by Jim that much lately – I was squarely on Team Beesley and I wanted to secretly cheer for her tomorrow. Whether her triumph involved Jim or not.

But for tonight, I packed up like I said earlier, then went to grab a quick dinner. On my way back, I drove past Dunder Mifflin and glanced at the parking lot – noticing that Pam's car was still there. Technically, I wasn't supposed to check this out, since all of tonight's footage for the show would come from New York. Yet since no one from the crew was filming at the office, I wouldn't be spotted if I checked on Pam.

I parked outside and headed to the building, using my special Dunder Mifflin key card to get in. Luckily for me, Dwight hadn't put in life-threatening safety measures yet, so I could browse through without being disturbed. That is, until I turned the corner to the office itself, running into Pam as she seemed to be locking up.

After we each gave startled yells, I repeated "It's okay" a few times to make sure Pam was calmer. "What are you doing here? Where's your camera?" Pam started. "I thought you were done filming tonight."

"I thought you were done working tonight, so I guess we're both off book," I tried to joke, although it probably wasn't the best opening punch line. "But seriously, I'm not filming. No one else is here either, I came alone."

"If you're not filming, why are you here?" Pam followed up. This was actually a good question, since I didn't have a real reason to be here. Since I wasn't filming tonight, what Pam did was her own business for once – and she certainly needed time to herself right now. Yet I came here to....see her anyway? Comfort her anyway? Do something else to violate the documentarian's code of not getting involved?

"I wanted to get a last look at the place before Dwight tore it down. And before he tears it down trying to repair it when Michael comes back," I used as an excuse. This made Pam laugh, so I took that as a promising sign.

"That's pretty much what I was doing! Great and fearful minds think alike, I guess," she commented, which I had to agree with. Of course, I didn't really believe this was the only reason she was here. I wondered if she thought the same about me being here as well. "But I'm sure you'll turn our apocalypse into comedy either way," Pam went on.

"Well, go out doing what you know," I offered. "But I'm sure it'll be fine. Even if Michael gets the job, his messes will be too big for even Dwight to make worse. No matter what, I'm sure everything will balance out for the best."

"That's a....good way to look at it," Pam responded, making me think I didn't use the best choice of words. In case I didn't, I wasn't sure what my next move was – or what I could say without getting in trouble.

"You know, if you are feeling bad and you don't want to show it to the cameras, you can get it out now. I don't know if that would make you less likely to cry tomorrow, but if you tried it, I wouldn't blame you." Great, creepiest advice ever....

"So you don't want me to save my tears for the cameras?" Pam asked without seeming creeped out. "Wouldn't you get in trouble for asking that?"

"Well, they have no way to prove I did....unless you didn't cry, I guess," I semi-joked. "Okay, this isn't as funny as I wanted....so I'll just say straight up that it's okay to cry over Jim. Not, not that you'll have reason to cry over him, we don't know that for sure!" Great, craziest and stupidest advice ever...

But again, Pam just laughed a bit and didn't look like she was crying. "Wow, filming Michael for three years has rubbed off on you." That was more disturbing in a few ways than Pam crying. However, she went on to say, "Really, though, I'm fine. I'm not feeling my best, but I'm okay. I mean, I said what I had to say, it's out of my hands now, and I'll....have to take the good with the bad tomorrow. Whatever that might be."

"Well....I guess that's logical," I conceded. "I mean, it wouldn't make sense if you regressed at the end, after all you've overcome this year. The audience wouldn't be satisfied either....at least that's what they'd say if you had one yet." Pam chuckled for a second before I went to backtrack. "Not that you should do stuff for people who might never see this! I mean....well, for people who are watching, like me, we'll be glad to see you're okay before we leave for the summer."

"You will? I thought you guys had to be objective," Pam reminded me.

"We have to act objective, but we don't have to feel it. I mean, we're fans of you guys too. I'm even a fan of Michael and Dwight, of old school Jim, of Oscar and Kevin and Stanley and Phyllis...and Angela, Kelly and Andy sometimes! And I'm a big Pam Beesley fan too....both the fancy version and the old one. So I look forward to hearing happy vacation stories from you when I get back."

I ran through the dozens of reasons to feel embarrassed, stupid and crazy for saying that – at least until Pam smiled at me. "Thank you....it's good to know we have the cameraman demographic on our side." She laughed heartily before going back to being genuine. "Really, that....does mean a lot."

I smiled back, relieved that I wasn't dying of humiliation yet. But a bit more of me was just happy to see Pam smile, which hadn't happened as much this year. It was sad that we didn't catch her smiling – whether it was a sneaky smile, a bemused smile at Michael and Dwight's insanity, or just a genuinely happy, pretty smile. Wait....

"So you really are a fan, huh? Even from when you first got here?" Pam asked to – thankfully? – interrupt my train of thought. "Well, I didn't say I was a super fan, did I?" I said, more confident that she would take it in jest.

Pam reopened the office so we could sit down, as I went on the couch next to her receptionist desk, which she naturally sat back at. Although it wasn't even her ideal place to sit at during work hours, she still endured it to chat with me. I gave her my accounts of all the moments I filmed, and I made sure she knew about the non-Pam moments I didn't film before I gave my behind-the-scenes take on them.

But inevitably, she had to ask if I was the one who filmed the "Casino Night" kiss and aftermath with her and Jim almost a year ago – and I admitted I wasn't. Again, I went out of my way not to upset her with these sensitive subjects, yet she went into them anyway.

"Really, I'm on my way to being fine....even if I'm not all the way there yet. If I learned anything this year, it's that I can't define my own success by other people....well, not as much. I did that with Roy and look how that turned out. Then I did it with Jim and that finally collapsed. I mean, if I'm Fancy New Beesley, I have to take charge on my own sometime, right? As soon as I work out the right way to do it, I'll be good," she assured.

"I'm glad to hear that....both as a fan and a documentarian. It should give me good stuff to watch next year in both areas," I predicted.

"Yeah....I mean, I couldn't even do that fashion show at lunch last year without being nervous. Not that I'd be comfortable doing that in this office again. But maybe I can show off like that somewhere else," Pam exclaimed.

"I know you'd make quite an impression if you did. I filmed you in that dress last year, so I should know," I stated just before I saw how that might be interpreted. "That is, um, in an objective way. Not a Kevin or Creed way either." Not too much better either.

"Well, whatever way you meant, thank you," Pam compliment "I'm not used to the other ways that much."

"I don't see why that is, you're a knockout." Oh fuck....no way to misinterpret that in a better way. Yet I tried anyway. "Fuck, wait a minute, I.....dammit! You'd think I'd know better about sexual harassment in offices by now!"

"Hey, that wasn't even in the harassment top 10 around here," Pam assured.

"Yeah, well I'm probably on thin ice already just talking to you. Let alone talking to you in more....suggestive ways," I reminded.

"It didn't sound like you were hitting on me. All you said was I'm a knockout....did you mean it?" I tried to think of my next words very carefully, since they could shape the night in many ways. Only a few of them were good....and only a few of those were relatively consequence free. So while I could, I tried to think with a level head.

"The simplest answer is absolutely. I'm just not sure it should be my final answer....depending on how you react to it," I attempted to clarify.

"Could you explain more before you make it your final answer?" Pam requested. Seeing how her reaction defied my expectations again, I finally chose to see that as a trend. Therefore, I relaxed a little bit and spoke more freely.

"Well, I already said you're a knockout....that's plenty descriptive. I guess very attractive and very beautiful can work as well. I mean, you're the classic plain but surprisingly, and yet not surprisingly, sexy girl next door. You might as well hear it now before America keeps telling you." Maybe the sexy part went a little far, but I started to figure I'd only be going far when Pam slapped me – which she didn't seem close to doing.

"Wow....you make it sound surprising that I don't hear that more often," Pam finally got out.

"It technically is." I figured I should stop now before I said that Jim knew too. The second I brought him up, this would get dicey – although she was likely already thinking about him.

"I certainly didn't hear it since Jim left....or since he came back, too. I just had a few dates and Roy, and they didn't say that stuff. And I guess Jim is saying that stuff to Karen now in New York...." Now the dicey part was here.

"I think I should stop right there. I didn't want to remind you of Jim and what he did or didn't say. You shouldn't....do anything based on that." I certainly didn't want to be blamed if she got drunk at Chili's, or was more inspired to act out tomorrow, or did something like drive to New York and/or call Jim. That could actually be heartwarming, but if she did it because of my words, I'd get in huge trouble for shaping the climax of our biggest storyline.

There was another option....one which inspired a lot of different emotions in me.

"I'm not basing it on Jim, I'm basing it on me. I'm just starting not to stand around anymore....I should have done a few more crazy things already!" Pam declared as she stood up and looked at me. "Maybe I should have noticed there were people other than Jim and Roy....people who are already fans."

"Okay, let's pause it right there," I said before I knew what I was doing. When I got a slightly better idea, I kept going. "There are a few ways you could be going with that. If you're going to forget about Jim by using stand-ins...."

I paused and just looked at Pam, as she waited with curiosity, concern, anticipation....and a kind of seductive tint in her eyes that surpassed my fantasies. I had used those fantasies a few times during our second year here, imagining myself as Jim as he confessed and....did more things with Pam. When that got too creepy, I just put myself in place, which was....creepy in another way, but hotter. Then this year, I fantasized a few more times about making her feel better....in a few more ways. And if I took this a few steps further, one of those ways might be coming true....

I did want to get intimate with Pam Beesley – not enough to disrupt my work or the various love triangles, of course. But she was a beautiful, even gorgeous woman with entrancing eyes, a great smile, an enticingly shaped body that even those plain office clothes showed off, an even more enticingly shaped chest, and an undeniable inner beauty to top it off – then and now. Given how innocent she appeared to be, it certainly spawned a lot of innocent girl/secretly naughty girl scenarios in my fantasies....which one of them might be true in real life?

Yeah, I wanted to find out. But I had to double check first. "If that's where this is going....I can live with that." Yep, I could even live with her using me as a Jim substitute – though I wouldn't agree to play Jim in bed, as even I had limits. And I stated a few more by saying, "But I can't live with it if it would make you feel guilty the next day. Or if you can't face Jim, or if it makes being here even harder for you. Or if there's some other way you'll regret this that I can't think of yet."

Part of me hated acting this noble – especially after I said 'harder' and my erection made that painfully ironic. However, I could still remember that my job, an important person in my job – and the very show that made up my job – could all suffer if I made one wrong step. And if I still remembered that, Pam needed to as well.

"It's a risk, I know....but I've been taking more of those now," Pam reminded. "Jim or no Jim, I need to see if I can be that person in the long term. The kind of person who has fun in tough times, trusts herself not to feel icky the next day....and notices guys who notice her more than she imagined." She capped it off by standing in front of me as I sat on the couch – and we both knew I could look down her shirt if she bent down. "Anything else you want to notice?"

It wasn't hard to notice her face in my hands as I bent it down to my level. And I kind of noticed her lips on mine a second later, as well as the taste of her lip gloss all over my mouth. Her tongue got my attention moments later, followed by her hands on my chest and my hands trailing down her face to her shoulders. Just as they dared to go lower, Pam broke and said, "But....then again, it'd be too weird to do it in here, wouldn't it?"

As much as my brain was shorting out, I had to nod my agreement – after all, I had to film here all day tomorrow and Pam had to work here. True, I wouldn't come back here for three months after that, but she still had to work here every day – barring some big summer plot twist. "I might have a better idea, though," Pam finally got out before heading out of the office.

I managed to get up and get her back in my sights, following her towards God knows where. But I did figure it out a few seconds before Pam arrived at the women's bathroom door. I smiled in recognition and congratulated, "Nice call, Beesley" as she bowed playfully – although I found it more hot than playful in that moment.

Nevertheless, Pam opened the door and led me inside the ultra fancy, visually stunning women's bathroom that we first filmed a month ago. The big couch was still there, which was just perfect for us. Sex in bathrooms wasn't new for me, but this was the nicest bathroom-fucking setting I'd even been in by far.

I went to sit on the edge of another couch as Pam returned to standing in front of me. Now that I wasn't plagued by indecision, I could better appreciate the view as I eyed Pam's body up and down. I knew Pam wasn't used to being admired that way – and wasn't conscious of being admired like by Jim for years, at least while he was doing it. So she met my admiring smile with a flattered, somewhat enticed smile of her own – which further inspired me to start unbuttoning my shirt.

I hoped to set an example, and I was glad to see it worked as Pam removed her shirt back. I got my upper clothing off first, giving her time to admire my chest – at least that's what I hoped she was doing. I was the same age as her and I had about a four-pack, so I hoped that'd be enough. Yet her shirt was now gone, so that was good enough for me.

While she still had a pink bra, a skirt and whatever was underneath it on, I didn't wait for her to take off any more. I pulled her towards me again, and this time I let her get in my lap as we made out again. I then leaned back and laid on the couch while Pam settled on top, with my hands going down her nearly bare back and her still-covered breasts pressed on top of my chest. My mouth soon went down to her neck as my left hand buried itself into her hair and my right approached her skirt.

"Oh God," Pam groaned out as I suckled her neck – then remembered she couldn't have any hickeys show on camera. But it wouldn't detect any hickeys on her tits – the New York cameramen would probably get that from Jan and her implants tomorrow. However, as.....interesting as those were, Pam reminded me that natural boobs still had their place. And it was exactly as perfectly round and supple as I imagined, if her cleavage was a clue – yet I wanted to solve the rest.

I leaned back up and got Pam back on my lap, then tried to unhook her bra. As I ultimately got the hang of it, I bent down and put my face in between her tits, suckling the exposed flesh as I took the bra down. This got me warmed up to go down to the nipples, starting with the left one while my hands went underneath both tits.

With Pam starting to writhe in my lap, I started devouring her perfect breasts with my mouth, in between squeezing and bouncing them against my face. Finally I pulled back to actually get a good look at her full jugs, and looked up a bit more to directly tell Pam, "Jan's boobs don't have a thing on these."

"They're not gross and covered by Michael's hands, so that's a plus," Pam actually quipped. I laughed at her ability to joke even now, and at the joke itself, then gave each of her breasts a deeper, slower suckle. "I mean it, these things are hot...they were teasing enough in those cardigans, work shirts and those fancy dresses, but they're even better up close."

"I wasn't trying to tease you," Pam said in between her moans and my suckling. "But....mmm, imagine what'd happen if I did it on purpose...."

"Did you imagine? I mean, Fancy New Beesley must have had some fancy fantasies," I inquired, knowing I was risking bringing Jim up again. "Did you imagine your tits being eaten like this?"

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12