The Office Fling

Story Info
Office sex between supervisor and new employee.
1.3k words
3.81
27.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her first day. She eagerly walked into the office with a smile on her face and confidence in her heart. The receptionist greeted her as she approached the front desk.

"Good Morning. How may I help you?"

"Good Morning, my name is Crystal Young. Today is my first day."

"Oh yes, we've been expecting you, please follow me this way. My name is Jennifer by the way. You're going to enjoy working here, I just know it. This here is your office and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to let me know. Okay?"

"Thank You Jennifer." Crystal said as she looked around the her new office, taking in the view from the 24th floor that overlooked the ocean. She sat in her giant office chair, and smiled at her engraved name plate on her desk. She was looking at the view, deep in thought about which indoor plant she should buy when a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

Startled, she turned around to a tall man, with a clean cut black goatee, short brown and black hair, hazel eyes and soft caramel skin.

"Hello, Ms. Young. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just coming by to introduce myself."

"Umm, hello." Crystal said mesmerized by his white smile. "You didn't scare me, just taken off guard some. I'm Crystal, in case you didn't already know that, but you probably did seeing that you knew my last name. I'm new here. Ugh, well duh, you probably know that too. I'll stop talking now."

"Its okay, my name is Mr. Parker, but you can call me Greg. I'll be your supervisor, so you'll be reporting to me."

"Well, nice to meet you Mr. Parker, I mean umm, Greg. So much for first impressions." Crystal said with a downed look on her face, holding out her hand to shake his.

"You'll get a lot of chances to impress me." Greg stated while grabbing Crystal's hand.

His touch was so soft, Crystal shivered inside.

"I'll let you get set up, and I'll come check on you in a few with your assignments for the week." Greg said walking out.

Crystal sat in her chair and started setting up her computer, trying to get naughty thoughts of her and Greg out her mind. Over the course of the next two weeks, Crystal got settled into her job, making friends with a few of her co-workers, including Greg.

...

It was a Friday evening. There was a huge presentation the office had on Monday. Crystal stayed late to finish up. As the hours ticked by, she soon noticed no one else was in the office. As she got up to stretch, Greg came into her office.

"Working hard, I see."

"Trying to get this presentation finished. If we get this client, it will be the biggest deal that we have made." Crystal said stretching.

"I know, that's why I am happy you chose to work late to finish it. You must be hungry?" Greg said as he heard Crystal's stomach rumble.

"Yes, a little I suppose."

"Lets order some take out, my treat."

"Oh you don't have to pay."

"It's no problem." Greg then pulled out his cell phone and ordered from a restaurant down the street.

As they ate their dinner, Crystal told Greg about how she was raised in a small town in Montana, and have always longed for the beach and warm weather. Greg stares at her intrigued with every word she says. She stops talking and looks at him.

"What's wrong?" Crystal asks with a puzzled look on her face.

"Just taking in all your beauty."

Crystal choked on her drink. "ME! My beauty are you sure."

Greg runs his hand softly down Crystal's arm. "Yes your beauty. Your smile, and soft butterscotch skin. Your long wavy black hair, and your luscious..." Greg leans into Crystal and kisses her. "...lips."

Crystal closes her eyes as they start to kiss deeper and more passionate. Greg pulls her closer, squeezing her hips. Crystal closes her legs tightly as her pussy begins to pulsate and her panties start becoming damp. Greg picks her up and pushes the papers off his desk. He lays her down and begins to kiss down her neck. He unbuttons her blouse while slowly kissing in between her breast. She moans softly with every kiss, her body aching with anticipation.

She stares him deep into his eyes as she takes off his shirt. His caramel body glistening from the moonlight coming in the window. She can fully see how well hes built, with his muscles bulging, and his very toned six pack. He takes off her skirt exposing her now soaked panties. He goes down and smiles as he removes them with his teeth, He softly massages and kisses the inside of her thighs. She moans as his lips and tongue begins to explore the folds of her vagina. He softly flicks his tongue on her clit making her quiver with pleasure. Her juices are really flowing and he's sipping them all up.

Greg stands up, and Crystal notices the large bulge in his pants. She unbuckles his pants and they fall to the floor. She starts massaging his dick through his underwear, then he pulls them down, exposing his massive 11″ dick. Crystal's eyes grow wide at the largeness of his manhood. She slowly opens her lips around his dick, trying to take it all in. She licks up and down the shaft, stroking the base with her hand. She starts to suck on the tip, taking it inch by inch into her mouth until he reached the back of her throat. Her mouth starts getting used to the massiveness and she starts sucking more passionately and intensely. He moans softly while caressing her breast and running his fingers through her hair.

He then pulls her to her feet and starts to kiss her again as he picks her up. Her legs straddling his waist as he slowly inserts himself into her. She moans loudly wrapping her arms around him. His dick going in and out her pussy, making her drip cum down his dick with every stroke. He's loving the tightness and wetness of her pussy, making him pump her harder.

He lays her down on his office couch, her legs in the air as he inserts himself again and again. Her pussy throbbing with every stroke as he goes deeper and deeper. She feels her body tense up as shes about to orgasm. She starts squirting cum all over his pelvis, something she's never done before.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, that has never happened before." Crystal said feeling embarrassed.

Greg smiled and said "That's because you've never had anyone stroke your pussy like I can."

Crystal starts to laugh as she climbs on top on him, her pussy still dripping with cum. She straddles his dick, riding it up and down. Her breast bouncing with her strokes, as hes guiding her hips.Deeper he goes, harder they thrust. They're bodies are almost as one. He leans up to suck her nipple, making her quiver. Sweat now dripping off both their bodies. She kisses him passionately as she takes all 11 inches of him. Her pussy aching from pain. The pain fades to pleasure as he strokes her again and again. Greg embraces her, as he's enjoying her pleasure. His dick throbbing from the tightness of her pussy.

They both start to moan as they're both about to cum. She starts to vibrate with the intensity of her orgasm. He thrusts deeply in her as he releases his load. They make eye contact and kiss some more. She lays on his chest, his dick still deep inside her. He wraps his arms around her squeezing her tight. She cums a little more and his touch, moaning softly in his ear.

He rubs her back as the doze off, naked in his office.

THE END