The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of Jean's behavior at the party begins.
10.1k words
4.56
48.8k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

In Chapter 1 Steve and Mitch exposed Jean to the office party and someone captured it digitally. Jean left the Holiday Party drunk but convinced she would be fired the next work day.

This story contains anal sex and promiscuity.

****************

When we got to my apartment both Steve and Mitch escorted me to my door while the taxi waited, and they both gave me kisses goodnight. After what had happened at the Office Holiday Party I never should have done this, but I was drunk, lonely, and now horny, and I recklessly invited them into my small studio apartment that I could barely afford.

It was in Brooklyn, and it was a quasi basement apartment on a busy street. At night anyone could see into it if my lights were on and the blinds were not down.

Mitch went back out to pay off the taxi and send it on its way. The taxi driver gave him a knowing smile. I knew that smile men give each other. It says, 'You got lucky, mate. Enjoy the slut.'

I raised the blinds so that I would be safe from molestation. People could see in, and the two men could not put moves on me under those conditions. Leaving the blinds down might send the signal I welcomed sexual play, so that's why I raised them.

Raising the blinds was a miscalculation. It did not stop the men. I was still without panties, and Mitch lifted my skirt and fingered me some more, in full view of the window.

Steve came over and removed my outfit while Mitch was fingering me. Now I was naked with two men I worked with doing their best to get me into bed. So far, I had to admit, they were doing a damn good job of it.

I was not an innocent; as I said I had been married, and I had boyfriends before marriage, and a few after marriage, so I was no blushing virgin. I knew the score - how the world works.

But I was horny. I had not been on a date with a man for several months. Maybe longer, and I had not had sex in around a year. So I was more than ready for sex. Just not with them!

These were men I worked with. They had power over me. And there were two of them. I had never done anything sexual with two men at once before. There were just too many red flags. Sex was not in the cards, even if they had both penetrated my cunt briefly on the terrace earlier that very night.

I told them, "This is a mistake. We work together and..."

That was as far as I got, as Mitch kissed me to shut me up. A naked woman trying to send away a man intent on sex has a less than optimal chance of success. Sending away two men intent of sex is even less likely to succeed.

But I still tried. I pulled away from his kiss to continue my resistance, saying, "No Mitch. You two have to go now. I can't do this. I'm sorry."

While I had been verbally ordering them to go home, Steve had been fingering me with two and then three fingers, and I had an orgasm right after I said, "I'm sorry." This made my orders to leave all that much less convincing.

Steve picked me up and carried me a few feet to my bed, laying me down on it and spreading my legs. I managed to say, "The blinds!"

Mitch looked over at them and said, "Later Jean. Don't worry: It's nothing the passers by have not already seen."

"None of them have ever seen me naked or engaged in sex!!" I screamed.

Steve went over and closed the blinds. I relaxed and seconds later Mitch was on top of me with his cock probing for my entrance. Again I freaked out, and scurried about on the bed so that he could not put it in. Steve leaned over me and pinned me on the bed and quick as a bunny Mitch's cock was inside me.

Oh my God one of my bosses was going to fuck me. He was already fucking me, and another of my bosses was watching the show. Oh my God, I thought. What am I doing? Then I realized Steve was not only watching, he was waiting his turn! Oh my God, oh my God! Lord help me, please, I thought.

While I was freaking out, my body was responding to the fuck enthusiastically. I was thoroughly wet and welcoming, and as I got more and more aroused my breathing became uneven. My body was rising up to meet Mitch's thrusts. My legs rose up of their own accord and wrapped themselves around Mitch, pulling him into me.

My fucking was on automatic pilot. It was kind of like when I'm driving the same route I always drive, and after 10 or 15 minutes of driving I have no memory of having driven or seen anything at all, since my mind was somewhere else when I was driving and I had been on autopilot. That's how my body was fucking Mitch back.

My body was giving Mitch a great fuck, while my mind was racing and freaking out in the extreme. Mitch shot his load deep inside me, and Steve cursed him for having done so. Apparently Steve hates sloppy seconds.

Nobody seemed to worry about me, and the possibility I could become pregnant. They did not give a damn about me. I was just a pretty, sexy secretary to them; not even a person, just someone of a lower class to use for their own pleasure, and then discard.

Fortunately, even though I had been mostly sexually inactive for the past year, I was still on birth control pills to control my otherwise horrific menstrual cramps. But the men did not know that. I guess they figured if they made me pregnant, that was my problem. Jerks.

Why was I letting such assholes fuck me? Why was I sharing my most intimate activity with Cretans? Was I that horny? Was I that drunk? Was I that stupid? At that moment I decided yes to all three.

Since apparently Steve hates sloppy seconds, I was saved the horror of back-to-back fucks by two men. Or so I thought. I had never done anal, and I had no desire to do it. I know lots of women do it for birth control, or when they're on the rag, but I use pills for birth control and I just don't have sex when it's my time of month. Or for that matter, I don't have sex at all, judging from recent history.

But Steve found some Vaseline in my bathroom and only minutes later I was on my stomach and he was forcing his cock into my asshole while Mitch held me down. This was so horrible for me even now as I write this that I cannot describe it. Suffice it to say it hurt, and I was not into it.

I have to admit however that I nevertheless found parts of the experience pleasurable. Sometimes the right kind of pain can even be erotic. But these were not the right circumstances. I was not in love with these two men; far from it.

Steve apparently enjoyed humiliating me with his ass fuck. He shot his load in my ass. I was really angry when they were done. But it gets worse. As I struggled to get up after the two fucks, the men told me they also wanted blowjobs. I laughed at them. "Some other time boys," I said. "Now you two must really go."

I glanced at the window and saw the blinds were up! I got hysterical. "How long have the blinds been up?" I screamed accusingly at the two men.

Steve smiled at me. "When Mitch began to fuck your brains out, Jean, I raised the blinds. I had to. You are so gorgeous and sexy it was too selfish to keep the view to myself. Wave to your fans, pretty woman."

I calmly walked to the window. There were three men standing there looking straight at me. As I walked slowly towards the window I gave the voyeurs a full frontal view, with my body dripping cum from my cunt and my ass.

I smiled sweetly at them, waved a small wave, stuck a finger in my cunt, removed it and licked it. I turned around, bent over and spread my ass cheeks, showing them my freshly fucked asshole filled with bright white cum. I stood, turned around, and gave them another full frontal, and slowly lowered the blind. I heard their applause through the window.

This is why gun control is so important. If I had owned a gun and knew how to use one, I would then have calmly turned around, naked, smiled at the two men with a come hither smile, and then raised my gun and shot them both dead. Then I would have sat down, naked on the bed, and waited for the police. It was that kind of icy controlled rage that ran through my blood at that moment.

I quietly said, in a voice that was almost a whisper even if it was not a whisper, "I live here Steve. Those men who just saw me get fucked in my cunt and in my ass are neighbors and they know where I live. I am a woman alone who has been outed as some kind of slut or whore. How can I continue to live here now?"

"Get out you miserable excuses for men. Get out before I take a kitchen knife and cut off your balls. Or maybe I will just eviscerate your guts. You have five minutes to leave before I decide how to mutilate the both of you."

As I returned from the kitchen with the largest knife I owned, Mitch and Steve got dressed in lightning speed. I slowly walked toward them brandishing the knife. I was ready to cut them, to make them bleed all over the oriental rug my ex husband had bought me.

Mitch said, "I guess this means there will be no kiss goodnight?" I threw a vase at him, but missed. The vase shattered, but it gave them a dose of reality, and they had to wait 15 minutes out in the cold for an Uber car to come pick them up.

This was deep Brooklyn. Cruising cabs are rare.

The crystal vase was one my former husband had given me once, filled with flowers. I did not realize it at the time, but it was a gift of guilt; he had cheated on me, ironically with his secretary, and compensated for it with a crystal vase filled with flowers. Some compensation. I was glad to be rid of the vase, I thought, as I vacuumed up the crystal pieces, still naked and dripping cum from my cunt and my ass. And yes, I kept the blinds down.

I sat down to take stock of the situation. I was humiliated, angry, and scared. But in fact I was still so aroused I had to masturbate to get some relief.

I realized I loved having two men lust for me and use me cruelly as they did. This freaked me out. I began to hate myself. I certainly lost all respect for myself.

The other thing that freaked me out was the exhibitionist aspect of having men watch me through the window while I was being ravished, sometimes cruelly, by the two men. I loved the exhibitionist aspects. This was a part of my personality I had no suspicion even existed.

I mean, there had been hints. For example I had chosen to wear the skimpy and sexually provocative Santa's Helper outfit to the Winter Holiday party. This is not the sartorial choice of a woman who is modest about her body.

We women are conditioned to show off our bodies. Beautiful (if much too skinny) models are showing off their bodies in every single woman's fashion magazine.

We see this every day while growing up and then we continue to see it, and often to emulate it, as adults. These gorgeous models who are showing themselves off is what we all aspire to be.

I went to work on Monday knowing I would be fired. The company has a strict rule against fraternization, and fucking two of the firm's lawyers the same evening, and letting them render me naked on the dance floor of the Holiday Party, seemed to me to be about as flagrant a violation of the policy as was possible.

I also knew the lawyers would not be disciplined, but I would be fired. They were men, they were lawyers, and I was a woman and a secretary.

That's the way the world works. I had not realized, although I should have, that there was another aspect of how the world works that I was soon to experience.

A half hour after I arrived Monday morning I was called into the office of one of the two senior partners of the firm. Both senior partners were there.

They had a copy of the digital picture of me naked at the party. I told them the truth, about the mistletoe, of the two lawyers trying to take advantage of me on the terrace (I left out the part about their cocks actually entering me!), about how I was stripped naked against my will in a stealth attack, and about my level of intoxication.

The alpha male senior partner Eric looked at me. He studied the picture of me naked at the party, right in front of me. I could feel myself blushing. He then said, "Did the two men then take you home, come into your apartment, and have sex with you, both of them?"

I did not see this coming. How could he have known? Had Steve or Mitch already told him? Why would they have? I was in shock and I just stared at him.

"I realize who you sleep with is your own business and this is a huge violation of your privacy. But it is my duty to ask you, because of our strict policy regarding fraternization with fellow employees," the senior partner continued. "Did it happen?"

I was dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. I just stood there silent, in shock.

The senior partner then took an enlargement of two cell phone photos from a folder on his desk. He showed them to me. They had been taken through the window, after Steve had raised the blinds. One was of Mitch on top of me and it was obvious from the photo he was fucking me. You could even see his large cock halfway inside my cunt.

The second one was of Steve fucking me in the ass. Once again, there was no doubt he was fucking me. You could see the grimace on my face. You could also see every detail of my naked body. The pictures were high quality, carefully composed. Or else, the photographer was just lucky.

Obviously the photographer knew me, and knew where I worked, and he had wasted no time getting his photos to the senior partner. I had a good idea who he was. I was completely freaked out. I seem to be freaked out a lot these days.

I offered no defense. I said nothing about the accusations. Instead all I said was, "I'll pack up my things and leave the office right away, sir. I know that I'm fired, and I am sorry I let you down. My behavior was inexcusable, and I regretted it even as it was happening." This had the ring of truth to it, because it was the truth.

"Don't me too hasty, Jean. Jose and I have an alternative to propose to you. It is offensive, and you may not wish to hear it. If you do not, you are fired, as you guessed. If you hear it and agree, you are not fired and indeed you will be promoted with a large increase in pay. Finally, if you hear it and do not agree, you will still be fired, I'm afraid."

"If you want to listen, first you need to sign this non-disclosure agreement." Eric continued. The other senior partner Jose looked on. Jose was a tall, lean Chicano lawyer, one of the cleverest in the firm. He was the brains, and Eric was the one with all the contacts.

I tried to lighten the mood by saying, "I assume I do not have time to have my lawyer look at this before I sign it?" I followed by nervously giggling a little. I was ecstatic that there might be a way out of this mess.

"It's standard boilerplate," Eric said. "No, you do not have time to consult a lawyer." Lawyers don't get jokes. I knew that. I was being dumb.

I read the non disclosure agreement. Being a legal secretary I recognized that it was indeed total boilerplate, and so I signed it.

"Okay, here is the deal. Jose and I have always thought you were hot and have always been attracted to you but of course it is completely inappropriate for either of us to approach you in a romantic way. Therefore we did not." Jesus, they even talk sex like lawyers, I thought to myself.

"Now after having seen these pictures, and after having spoken with the man who saw you having sexual relations with two lawyers from this firm, at the same time even," I blushed when Eric said that, "We feel we no longer have to hide our desire."

I am not an idiot; I saw where this was going. He was going to ask me to be a kind of whore. He wanted me to do them both in order to keep my fucking job, so to speak. Also I could get a promotion and a raise. This was the old fashioned way: Sleeping with the boss to get ahead. In this case I would be sleeping with the two bosses.

I would not be fucking the bosses to get ahead, however. I would be fucking them in order not to be fired. It was a nuance, I know, but just then I clung to it.

The alternative would be not just to be fired, but also for everyone to know why, and then to be blackballed and never get a job as a legal secretary again. They could even hint at embezzlement or anything else they wanted to. I would be destroyed by innuendo. I'd seen it happen before, of course to other people, not to me.

Maybe I could get a job selling lingerie at Barney's? Maybe not even that. Arby's in Jersey City would be a possibility, but probably I'm too old. All these thoughts raced through my mind in microseconds. I looked at the two men. Could I ever even have wanted to do them, I thought, asking myself the question for the very first time. No, was the clear answer.

They were each at least 20 years older than I am, and I could not overlook how creepy they were even to make such a proposition. No way, no how, I could never, ever, want to do them under any circumstances, and certainly not these!

I interrupted Eric. Surprising both of them, and even more so myself. I said, "Just this one time, or ongoing? I don't want to be your slut at your beck and call whenever you get horny."

They were as shocked as was I to hear this language frankly spoken in front of the two very distinguished senior partners. I was not speaking legalese.

"Just this one time," they said, together.

"Now?" I asked, a coldness to my voice. I could not believe what I was doing. I had disengaged my emotions; this was just business. Just like a whore, I thought.

"Yes," they meekly said.

I began to undress, I undressed slowly, in order to be sexier. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I opened it up slowly, exposing my bra-covered breasts. Then I unzipped and removed my tight skirt. I put a leg up on a chair and slowly took off my panty hose, one leg at a time, just as the femmes fatales used to do in the old classic movies.

I was now down to my bra, panties, and high heels, which I had put back on after removing my pantyhose. A woman in underwear and high heels is sexy. I wanted to be sexy just then. I turned around slowly so they could enjoy my body.

"Go ahead, Take pictures, only you must give me your word as officers of the court that you will not share them with anyone not in this room," I said, in my best imitation of a lawyer. By now my imitation was quite good, if I do say so myself.

They were undressing themselves too, but they both stopped to whip out their cell phones and capture my underwear clad body for their future pleasure reliving these moments. I did not want them to forget a single thing of how they were making me prostitute myself to keep my job.

Next I removed my bra and then twirled around showing them all angles as their cameras flashed away. I gave my best smile for the photos. It was sincere, too, since I discovered I was truly happy to be keeping my job. Maybe even the sex would not be too bad? I don't think these two were as misogynist as were Steve and Mitch.

I stood there on display, smiling at them, as they finished undressing. They folded their shirts, both of them, being careful not to wrinkle them.

I giggled a little at the thought. Here I was, giving them all I had, everything that made me special as a woman, as a person, surrendering myself and my ego completely to two men at once, and they were worried about wrinkles in their shirts? Seriously?

They just stood there. Their cocks were soft, even though I was almost naked only five feet away. Perhaps they too were freaked out about the situation? It was easy to imagine: first, they were naked and perhaps not mentally ready to have sex in front of another man, probably for the first time. That could be freaky for a man, I thought.

Second, they were violating every ethical code there is, extorting sex from an employee. This could have gotten them disbarred. And third, they were old and probably did not have any Viagra handy.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers