The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 04

Story Info
Jean and Chris hook up with another couple.
5k words
4.69
24.1k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,399 Followers

In Chapter 3 Chris pressures Jean into more and more exhibitionist sex, often with strangers, and he takes her to Key West where she is gang banged, among other adventures. Now back in New York, Jean has put her foot down and their life has become more normal, or at least so it seems.

This story involves two couples swapping partners.

****************

We were getting bored, and then Chris decided we should watch some of the videos together. We began with Eric and Jose ravishing me in the fancy hotel, and continued the next night with Sam the Nerd. Chris was amazing in bed after the videos.

We even watched the videos I had got from Sam the Nerd, of Steve and Mitch kind of forcing me to have sex with them. We watched another video from Sam, one of me masturbating in one fairly spectacular session I had during my long period of sexual privation. Chris was thrilled, and I was just as thrilled. During and after the videos Chris and I fucked like animals.

Then I got very surprised. Chris had videos of the sauna fuck and the pool fuck from our trip to Key West. I asked how he got such videos and he just smiled. I found out later the hotel had security footage and he had bribed the security man to get copies. The security man also made copies for his own personal enjoyment, too.

Watching the pool fuck video I saw that our woman voyeur had been fingering herself while we fucked. Those videos led to some super hot sex; this time I was the animal.

The next night Chris surprised me like never before. He had videos of when we fucked on the beach and two strangers then fucked me, one after the other. How? He never said.

Another hot video, and another night of great sex awaited me. I figured there was someone hidden nearby with a damn good night vision video camera. Chris had been serious about those things!

Given all the videos, I was no longer surprised that he had a video of the gang-bang, too. I never wanted to do that again, but I had to admit I absolutely loved watching myself and reliving the entire gang-bang in my mind. I remembered exactly when I had cum during my second fuck and relived it as I watched, fingering myself furiously.

A few weeks later Chris told me we were invited to dinner at the home of one of his colleagues. I asked if he was one of the men who might have watched Chris and me fucking in the window of the hotel room. I kind of secretly hoped he was. Chris nodded. I no longer pretended to be prim and proper with Chris, and I smiled.

"Does he know it was me in the window?" I asked. Chris assured me he did not. He doubted his friend, named Rajeev, would remember my face. I said of course I would be happy to go to dinner at their place.

It is hard to remember just how much money bankers in New York are paid. But when you see one of them living in an apartment that must have cost around $15 or $20 million, it hits you on the head. Their apartment was spectacular. So was Rajeev's wife Krishna.

They both hailed originally from India, but Krishna was raised in New York. Nevertheless she cooked us Indian food and it was out of this world. She was dressed in a long, flowing sari and had an elaborate dot applied between her eyebrows.

When Rajeev met me there was recognition in his eyes, as if he had seen me many times before. I knew then that he knew it had been me in the hotel window. He had seen me naked and watched while Chris had fucked me, while I was pushed up against the window, my breasts flattening from the pressure. I expected to be embarrassed but I was not. Instead I was aroused.

His look was one of lust. It was a bit scary, but also erotic. It was enticing.

We drank a lot during dinner. The men had bourbon to start, and the four of us finished two bottles of red wine. That's half a bottle per person, and I was drunk as a skunk. So was Krishna.

I went to the kitchen to help her to clean up, leaving the men in the living room to watch football. Apparently Rajeev was even more of a fan of the game than was Chris, and that is quite an achievement.

Now in the kitchen, Krishna smiled and said, "Welcome to my inner sanctum. This place, the kitchen, is just for me. Rajeev is not allowed to enter." The kitchen was huge by any standards, but by New York standards it was ridiculously large.

It was like a generous studio apartment. She even had a six-foot long couch, an armchair, and a small eating table with two chairs. She of course had every appliance imaginable for a kitchen.

"Really, he can't enter?"

"Right. The only men that have ever been in here are workmen to install appliances, or to repair them. That's it. This is where I read "Fifty Shades of Gray" and books even more risqué than that. It's just for me."

"Wow," I said. "What about Rajeev, does he have a 'man cave' or some such thing? I've never seen an apartment this wonderful."

"Oh yes he does. And I have never set foot in it or even seen it." She saw how overwhelmed I was by the opulent splendor of their apartment. She said, "We cannot afford this apartment, even if it's true that we are rich. Rajeev's father bought it for us, and technically he owns it. He is a big industrialist back in India. He is rich beyond one's dreams." She gestured for me to sit at the table and then she gave each of us a glass of sherry wine.

"This is the best sherry in the world," Krishna said. "It's also the most expensive. Sherry and clothes are how I spend Rajeev's money, but trust me, it barely makes a dent."

We drank our sherry, had seconds, and had wonderful girl talk. I had missed that. It had been a long time since I had a friend like Krishna, and we became fast friends, taking to each other like ducks to water.

I asked her about how she met Rajeev and it was when they were students together at Yale. Rajeev wanted an Indian girl, and there were not that many to choose from. But he swept her off her feet, and she is convinced he is madly in love with her. I could tell from body language alone that she is right: He does love her with all his heart.

She asked about Chris and I opened up to her. I told her about my job, how I almost lost it, and what I did to keep it. I was embarrassed to tell her about those things, but Krishna listened attentively, nodding at all the right places, giving sympathy at all the right places, and smiling at the right places in the story.

Krishna looked at me. She said, in a hushed tone, "Rajeev likes to watch real porn in his man cave. I know, because he tells me about it later."

I wondered why she had suddenly blurted that out. I stayed silent, looking at her, waiting for her to continue. She was nervous, seemed fidgety, poured us each a third glass of sherry, but said nothing and looked down at the table, thinking.

Finally I said, "What do you mean by 'real porn?' Do you mean not cartoons, or something, but real people having sex?"

Krishna said, "Most porn is staged. The women and men are paid to perform. Rajeev likes porn where a man surreptitiously films his sex with a woman, or his woman's sex with another man. The woman does not even know she is being filmed."

"Such porn, especially porn certified as real, is hard to find. Recently your partner Chris has been giving Rajeev what he calls, and I quote, "The best videos ever."

"I see," I said, even if I did not. I had no idea where she was going with this. Moreover she stopped and again studied the table as if it would tell her where the Holy Grail was buried or something.

"I did not know Chris has been giving Rajeev videos. Does Rajeev tell you about those, too?" I asked. Krishna nodded, blushing.

"This is hard for you, Krishna. Let's talk about something else."

"No! I really like you Jeanie, and I have to tell you. The stories Rajeev has told me sound like the stories you just told me about having sex to keep your job!"

She did not have to elaborate. She was holding her head in her hands. "Was there one where the same woman seduces the neighbor upstairs and teaches him the pleasures of sex with a woman, in order to recover compromising photos and videos he had secretly made of her?"

"Oh my God," Krishna said. "The videos are of you, aren't they?" It was not really a question.

"I guess they are," I said. "Will you visit me in prison?"

Krishna looked at me startled and puzzled. "What?" she said.

"Chris has only a few hours left to live. I am going to enjoy this evening with you and Rajeev, especially you, and then I am going to stab Chris to death in his sleep tonight."

Krishna laughed the laugh of relief. "Sure, I'll visit you every weekend. Don't worry."

"You realize, don't you, the two men are probably in the man cave watching videos of you right now? Rajeev said Chris was bringing more over," Krishna continued.

"Yes, I suppose they are," I said, unable to hide the anger of betrayal in my voice.

Krishna said, "I know you're mad and feel betrayed. It's natural. But that's the way men are. Krishna cheats on me all the time with every woman he can bed."

"It's actually surprising how many women he can convince to have sex with him. Usually they have sex with him the same day they meet him. I would not be surprised if he had a trophy wall in his man cave of naked pictures of every woman he has bedded. But I'll never know."

"Do you step out, too?"

"Me? Never," Krishna said. Rajeev says I must remain pure for him. Wives are special.

"Do you ever feel you are missing out?" I asked.

"Yes, constantly. But I guess one cannot have everything." There was a wistful sadness in Krishna's voice as she said that.

"Time to clean," Krishna said cheerfully, and she removed her sari and put a full apron on over her underwear. She apologized, saying, "It's so hard and expensive to have a sari cleaned. It's a special kind of silk you know. It's very delicate. Cleaning it too often will destroy it."

"No need to explain. I wear fancy underwear and am not well to do, so I wash the dishes while naked with an apron on. I just go a step farther than you do. Both my ex husband and Chris love it when they see me naked in an apron," I said.

"I'll bet Chris sure does, especially when he sees your naked ass wiggle when you walk," she said, and we both giggled.

Krishna handed me an apron and said, "Don't let me stop you. I've never seen another naked woman before, you know."

I stripped naked, turned around slowly for Krishna showing her my entire body, and then slipped on the apron. Krishna then surprised me by removing her underwear. "Why not?" she said when I looked at her quizzically. "What's good for the goose is good for the other goose," and we both laughed.

We did the dishes, which meant rinsing them off for the dishwasher. Then Krishna got a wicked sparkle in her eye, and she said, "Let's serve dessert this way! If we're right, Rajeev has watched you frolic with other men, and I assume you were naked. To see you in the flesh will thrill him. But mostly I'm curious to see how he will respond to my near nudity in front of Chris. The fucking male chauvinist."

So we did. Krishna pushed a button which apparently rang a bell in the apartment, and especially in Rajeev's man cave. It was the summons to come to the table for dessert. Then we giggled nervously and had a little more sherry for courage.

We emerged from the kitchen carrying desserts: four French pastries, a pot of coffee, and coffee cups. We were wearing only our aprons and we were naked underneath. The aprons covered our nipples and our privates, but the sides of our boobs and our backsides were open for viewing. And viewed they were!

The shock on the men's face was palpable. They were at a loss for words. Krishna told me later that was the first time she had ever seen Rajeev at a loss for words. He was a smooth talker, something I had noticed already. Rajeev was looking only at me, and Chris was looking only at Krishna.

Krishna has a lovely body. She has small boobs that are appropriate to her small frame. She is fine boned and delicate, and she looks like a little girl's doll, easy to break but all the more precious for being so.

She has a nice face and a smile that can light up a room. I know about the smile, because she was using it just then. She seemed ecstatically happy to be showing off her naked body to me and to Chris. Especially to Chris. I saw no trace of shyness, and of course Jeanie Legs the Slut over here was not shy either.

We smiled at the men and demurely took our seats at the table. "Ladies, could you get us some water, please," Rajeev asked. We both jumped up and while flashing the men our naked backsides, and both wiggling our asses as we walked, we returned to Krishna's inner sanctum, also known as the kitchen. We giggled and quickly discussed the men's reaction to our display. Krishna was radiantly happy.

We went back, bringing the water, and after we were seated, Rajeev said, "Oh yes. Krishna do you still have some of that wonderful cognac in the kitchen? I would like to let Chris sample some."

We both jumped up and Krishna said, somewhat daringly, "What else would you like him to sample, darling?" Then she put a finger in her mouth and sucked on it as if it were a man's cock. Then she winked, and again we displayed our naked backsides as we once again returned to the kitchen.

We knew Rajeev wanted to keep sending us back to the kitchen so that he and Chris could enjoy lusting after our naked backsides. We also maximally wiggled our asses, playing along with Rajeev's ploy.

Krishna got the cognac and gestured for me to sit. I sat at the little table that still had our sherry glasses on it. Krishna reached into her walk-in clothes closet. Yes, impressively there was a walk-in closet in the kitchen. Krishna removed two half aprons. She removed her apron and replaced it with a half apron, her boobs now on full display.

She giggled, winked at me, and handed me a half apron, too. I followed her lead. We came out bringing the cognac, and holding the bottle and the glasses in the perfect spots to hide our boobs. Well in my case, my boobs are sufficiently large that the glasses hid my nipples and areolas but not my entire boobs.

Once we put down the glasses and the bottle our boobs were hanging out there on full display. The two men applauded. We both jumped up and bent over deeply, bowing. "Bow to the far wall, girls," Rajeev said.

Understanding what he wanted, we both locked our knees and bent over deeply, revealing our asses, our assholes, and our cunts to the men. Krishna was shaved down there, but I have a bush.

We returned to our seats and we all ate our desserts with the men constantly ogling our boobs. I could tell Chris wanted to enjoy Krishna's adorable and sexy body, and Rajeev was chomping at the bit to fuck me to smithereens. I could see it in his eyes. But neither one of them knew how to how to break the ice it seems, and they could not tell if we were open to the idea, despite our provocative dress or lack thereof.

They may also have wondered about the reaction of the other man. Rajeev may not have wanted to let Chris sexually enjoy his Krishna, for example. Apparently they had not discussed the idea of swapping wives.

They were right to be skeptical. I was so angry with Chris for sharing the videos with Rajeev and then ambushing me with this dinner invitation I was not in a mood for any sexual play.

Then Rajeev let the cat out of the bag when he said that Chris had brought over some new videos that they had been watching while we were cleaning up and preparing dessert. He looked straight at me as he said it. I looked straight back at him and smiled sweetly.

"What kind of videos?" I asked innocently.

"Oh you know," Chris spoke before Rajeev could formulate an answer. "The type of videos men enjoy, but women usually don't."

"I'm not so sure about that, Chris," I said. "If they're the videos I think they are, I enjoyed watching them a lot. After all, I guess you could say I am the star. And if they are those, I am surprised you are sharing them with Rajeev since you swore to me you would never do such a thing."

To my surprise, Krishna now jumped in. She said, "I guess everyone has seen the videos but me! I want to see them. Show them to us Rajeev, we can all watch them together!"

A brouhaha ensued, with all four of us speaking at once. Of course, we could not enter the man cave, so we ended up watching them on the wide screen TV in their living room.

Krishna whispered to me "I can't believe I'm going to see someone that I know have sex on video. Jeanie you have no idea how exciting and thrilling this is for me." Then she said loudly, "Which one should we watch? Which is the best?"

I said, "Yes, Rajeev, which video of me getting nailed do you like the best? How humiliated should I be for my disgusting partner over here?" and I gestured to Chris.

"Oh Jeanie, you don't understand," Rajeev said. "You are an exquisitely beautiful woman with the type of body men have longed for and worshiped for millennia. And as beautiful as your body is, the videos do not do you justice, because once a man has met you and engaged your sparkling personality, only then does he get the complete picture."

"That said," Rajeev continued, "At least from a man's perspective, these are the hottest sex videos I have ever seen. You are the most amazing woman I have ever known or seen, except of course for my own Krishna here," and with that last remark he rose from the chair and stood behind Krishna. He reached over her shoulders and fondled her breasts, right in front of Chris and me.

"You men set up the videos, while Jeanie and I clear the dishes," Krishna said, and she led me into the kitchen, her inner sanctum.

Alone with me in the kitchen, Krishna motioned to the couch. I sat down and she sat down next to me. She shocked me by kissing me. As we kissed she fondled my boobs and then began to finger me. I guess a woman who fingers herself knows exactly how to pleasure another woman, using the techniques she developed for herself.

I am not a lesbian, nor bisexual, and in fact this was my first time doing anything at all with another woman. I had to admit it was very erotic. Suddenly Krishna stopped, got up, and led me back to the living room. We had not spoken before nor after the brief sexual encounter in the kitchen. I was flummoxed and completely surprised.

The video began. Rajeev chose the one of me fucking my two bosses in the hotel room in order to get them to arrange for me a new job in another firm. He liked the whoring aspect of fucking powerful men to advance my career, he said.

As Rajeev articulated explicitly what I had obviously done, I felt awful, confronting my own reality in its full horror for the first time. The four of us were sitting on the couch, with Krishna and me naked except for our half aprons.

Rajeev removed my half apron, and Chris removed Krishna's. I was shamed and humiliated with no self-respect left. Rajeev or anyone else could have done whatever they wanted to me just then.

Everyone knew where this was headed after those two simple acts. Rajeev began to fondle my boobs as I started to get royally fucked on their wide screen TV. By the time the first fuck ended, Rajeev had two fingers in me and was kissing me.

Chris had four fingers inside tiny Krishna, but she refused to kiss him because even as Chris was driving her wild with his fingers, she was glued to watching me get violated on the screen, and she did not want his face to block her view. Nevertheless I could tell by her breathing that Chris was driving her close to the edge. Chris has talented fingers.

After the second fuck on the video, Rajeev told Krishna to get the video camera. Krishna removed Chris' fingers from her cunt and jumped up and ran off to get the video camera. When she came back Rajeev had me on all fours and was about to try a rear entry. I was not so sure about this, but I figured what did I expect? If I did not want sex, it was a dumb move to become naked except for an apron!

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,399 Followers
12