The Office Intern

Story Info
Fucking the office intern.
10k words
4.64
117.2k
103
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
283 Followers

Sometimes I love where I work for all the wrong reasons, those reasons being my female co-workers. Yeah I know none of us are supposed to notice and if we were honest we'd all fail diversity training or whatever it's called this month but yeah we all do it, we all look at our work colleagues!

I've spent a lot of time walking round our offices semi-hard walking past some of these sexy gorgeous women and as the song says I like all the girls!

I like those fit MILF's that you know have put the extra effort in to look hot as hell after dropping the kids off, I love those 30's career girls that always have a killer look a skirt or dress just above the knee with killer heels and just strut around the office turning heads and I love the just out of college girls often still defining themselves but always hot as hell.

Until recently I'd never really thought about age or anything but as I am fast approaching 40 I had been having a word with myself about perving over the just out of college girls especially during the summer months when those skirts get shorter and those tanned legs are just begging to be kissed, caressed and spread open!

But this week age hit me like a sledge hammer as I was introduced to our new intern Alison. First she was tiny, really short and petite, she has shoulder length dark brown hair a beautiful round face and the nicest little A-cup titties, despite being petite she has amazing legs. Man I knew she was 20/21 if she was an intern but she looked really young to my ageing eyes!

The problem is she was exactly the kind of girl I would go for looks wise, though I usually prefer 'em a bit taller. She reminded me of a girl I had a major crush on but never managed to get with when I was in college. All in all a bad combination for my no longer looking at the younger girls in the office thought process. I felt like an old perv checking her out for sure.

One of the things you notice about the younger girls in the office, especially in our place like ours, is that they often dress the way they would if they were meeting mates or just hanging out. You see some seriously short skirts, crop tops and some of the tightest jeans in the world (though the MILFs love a painted on jean as well). We have a pretty relaxed dress policy unless you are meeting a client.

"Hi Alison," I said shaking her head, "you picked a great team to join I'm sure you will learn a lot and have a lot of fun while you are with us."

My boss Claire said, "Graham has been here a few years and is one of our most experienced account managers. I have a few things I want you to work with him on but I haven't discussed them with him yet so you can schedule some time with him later in the week OK?"

"Yeah sure," Alison replied, "Nice to meet you Graham look forward to working with you."

As Alison and my Boss Claire walked away I was treated to the sight of 2 awesome arses in different skirts and totally different ages walking away from me it was a lovely sight.

Heading back to my desk I had a little chuckle to myself. Alison was hot seriously hot and at the same time cute as a button. Like a lot of the interns we had over the years Alison had dressed the way she thought office girls should dress, a skirt suit, high heels and a white blouse. There was nothing wrong with it but you could pretty much bet that on the first day every new intern would be dressed much the same way. I quite liked it, it was naïve and sexy at the same time. Maybe it was the naïve thing that made it sexy. By the end of the week she would have figured out she could be less formal and then we would see how she really dressed?

I was at my desk the next morning with that crucial first cup of coffee when Alison walked in. I almost spat some coffee out. The interns had obviously had a meeting yesterday and discussed dress code. She was less formal today for sure but she had almost gone in the opposite direction. She had on a powder blue dress, tight against her tight little body and sitting mid thigh. She had bare legs as it was hot and had on converse trainers. My mind was finding it hard not to imagine her naked which was pretty easy as I could see every curve of her body!

"Morning," she said as she walked to her desk.

I knew she had to have a thong on as that dress was so tight and when she went to sit down turning her back to me I had that confirmed. The back of the dress had a scope in it so I could see her Bra straps also a nice powder blue. Matching lingerie my mind was racing away towards some very perverse thoughts.

As the day wore on I found my thoughts drifting more towards Alison, especially as she was up and down from her desk quite a bit. I had a great view of her sexy body every-time she went somewhere. She was getting under my skin for sure.

Just as I was about to leave the office Alison popped over to my desk to ask me if my diary was up to date.

"Yeah sure is Alison," I replied, "my diary is open so you should be able to see what the meeting is and where it is so you can figure out when I will be available."

"Great, I am going to try and put something in tomorrow is that OK?" As she asked she had a really cute questioning look on her face.

I sort of shrugged, "Should be fine Alison, but I haven't had a chance to catch up with Claire yet. Can you aim for the afternoon and I'll try and grab her first thing?"

"Perfect," she replied. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Looking forward to it." I replied with a smile.

Couldn't help myself and checked out her butt and legs as she walked away from my desk. Phew I knew that any idea of not perving over the younger girls was definitely not going to apply to Alison!

As I wandered home by tube and foot I found my thoughts turning more and more to the sexy office intern. I knew for sure that I enjoyed looking at her but then she was young, tiny, cute and gorgeous so most men would. But I was beginning to suspect that I was actually attracted to her. Question was would I seriously make a play for a girl young enough to be my daughter? (well it was possible) I was mulling that over all the way home.

When I got home and finally got to bed I found the image of Alison in that tight blue dress coming into my head, I couldn't help myself, I reached down to my cock. Moaning softly as I start to jerk my already hard cock. It didn't take long for my thoughts of Alison to turn into me frantically jerking my cock. As I felt my balls tense and the cum start to build I let out a roar of, "OH ALISON," as I came hard, harder than I had come in a while. Oh yes the intern had really gotten to me as I couldn't remember the last time I wanked over a real person.

When I got up the next morning I found myself thinking about what I should wear for my meeting with Alison. Fuck me she really had gotten under my skin. I dressed as I usually do, no way was I gonna get comments from the guys for dressing differently but I did put on a recently new shirt so I at least felt I had tried! Haha.

I got into the office pretty early, I had to pick up with Claire otherwise I was gonna sit down with Alison and not have a clue what to talk to her about. Good thing about Claire is she is nice and direct so I knew this would be a max 10 minute conversation.

"Morning Claire," I said as I wandered into her office.

"Hey what's up," she replied.

Sitting down I said to her, "Well the new intern is keen and has some time in my diary this afternoon but I need to know what you want me to have her work on?"

"Aaahhhhhhh right!" She said. "I have to come clean that I didn't have a clear plan to be honest. When I sat down with Alison it just struck me that you and her would get on and she is interested in working with customers so she's kind of all yours. Do what you want with her?"

Do what I want with her? Hahaha the very idea was enough to give me a semi!

"OK right so let me have a chat with her this afternoon and I'll come back with you with a plan if that's OK?"

"Yep sounds like a plan, keep her busy."

I laughed, "Sure will."

OK so Alison was gonna be my little work shadow for the next year. Quite liking my job I was gonna have to put my professional head on, get her working, mentor her a bit and then if I wanted to hit on her I had to do that at the right time and I knew I wanted to fuck her if I could so I had to plan something that would set me up nicely to fuck her but without affecting me at work!

Challenge accepted.

I drew up some notes for my meeting with Alison, I wasn't exactly short of work so I was pretty certain I could keep her busy and start to get her set-up so that I could get her in the sack at the right time.

I arrived at the meeting room Alison had booked early and set it up so that Alison was sitting next to me so I could show her the stuff I wanted her to work on and hopefully get a nice feel of her body sitting next to her.

"Oh hi," Alison exclaimed as she came in the door, "You beat me to it."

"Yeah I thought it would be easier to get things set-up so I can show you what you'll be working on this year.

I could tell by the look on her face she was a bit surprised.

"Oh am I just going to be working with you this year."

"Yep afraid so, but I'm not a bad chap and I'm pretty easy to work for," I replied with a laugh.

Patting the seat next to me I said, "Come in, sit down lets get started shall we?"

Over the next few weeks and months me and Alison developed a nice wee working relationship. She was eager and keen to learn and inside that gorgeous little head of hers there was a pretty sharp brain and she was doing really well managing a couple of my smaller accounts.

I had met with one of the Directors and I think she was literally charming them into buying stuff! Haha using all her intelligence and charm to make my number was a nice little bonus and as she had been doing so well I was planning a "bonus" gift for her at Xmas time.

That's the problem with being an intern you get all the work and very little of the reward so buying her a little present as she was storming my number on these accounts felt like the right thing to do.

I had asked a couple of the other interns and had a good idea of a nice present that I could get for her and had picked her up a nice little watch, just under £500 so way more than she would have spent and a lot less than the commission I had made on her efforts. I was seriously debating whether I could slip a nice satin teddy into the mix as well but decided that was exactly the sort of behaviour that got me reported and fired.

As you would expect a company like ours had a pretty big Xmas do each year and a small part of my mind was working overtime on how I could seduce and fuck Alison at that do. I knew there would be a ton of guys, younger then me, hitting on her for sure.

A week before the big party I pulled her into an office and gave her the present.

"This is for you, you have been absolutely bossing my number in your accounts and the feedback from the customers has been great so as you don't get paid for making my commission this is from me to reward you and to say thanks."

As she opened the present I was watching the little look of excitement on her face and was rewarded with a beautiful gasp of surprise and then a squeal of excitement as she saw the watch.

"Oh my god, it's perfect, thank you so much." and much to my surprise she gave me a great big hug.

As she pulled me into the hug and I moved my arms around her I could feel how petite, slim and sexy her body was, she had such small perfect little tits that I could hardly feel them pressing against me but she still felt great pressed against me. The hug seemed to last just slightly too long and as she stepped back her eyes caught mine and she smiled slightly and looked down.

"Sorry was that inappropriate?" she asked.

"No yer fine," I replied with a big smile. "Glad you like the gift you've worked hard and deserve it."

"So I guess you have your outfit planned for the big party next week?" I asked, details I wanted to details as I planned to be stripping whatever she wore off her, back in my room.

"Oh yeah the intern girls have a theme running so we're all wearing different shades of blue dress and all going for different hemlines and styles."

I nodded she would look good in blue I thought. "You going for something light blue to offset your eyes?" I asked, realising that this really did sound like a level of detail only a boyfriend or best friend would notice.

She looked surprise, "That's a good idea, I haven't picked my dress yet, I wanted to leave it until this weekend to see what a couple of the other girls were wearing."

I put my hand on her shoulder as we walked out the room, "Well enjoy shopping and I am sure whatever you pick will look great."

Her smile lit up her entire face, "Thanks," she said. "I have some ideas but it's good to know you think I'll look good in anything and now I have an awesome watch to go with. Thanks again."

And with that she walked away to show off her new watch.

Those tight jeans she was wearing made watching her walk away a thing of real pleasure.

Usually the week before our xmas party is a tidy up week but unfortunately we had a bit of a panic call from one of Alison's customers and had to go see them, it was serious enough that I felt I should go as well and the chance to get Alison alone in the car and over night in the hotel was a nice incentive.

We met at the office and WOW in 6 months this unsure of how to dress professionally intern had changed for the better. She knew this was an important meeting and she walked towards me in a nicely fitted little black dress, sheer tights(or could I hope for stockings), 4 inch heels and a top that was professional but suggested if there was one button less done up on it that you would get a hell of a view! As her skirt was a couple of inches above the knee I knew I would get a good look at her thighs as we drove up to the customer.

"Looking good, " I said, "ready to go?"

"Thanks, I just bought this for the account annual review with the MD but seemed appropriate for today."

"Yeah it's spot on," I replied.

Chucking our bags into the back of my car we hit the road.

Now this is where things got interesting, we had worked together for 6 months now and apart from a few comments on appearance and a single hug there had been nothing said, suggested or implied that I lusted after her! But you know sometimes women just know right?

Anyway as she settled into the seat as expected her skirt rode up slightly giving me a good view of her nylon clad thighs. As she adjusted the hem downwards as all girls do when they are settling in she noticed me looking and I quickly fiddled with the rear view mirror. Classic deflection move fooling no-one I'm sure!

As we settled into the drive on the motorway conversation was mainly on the client and the situation we had to resolve for them. Eventually we had a way forward that we thought would work. I had worked with the account for years but wanted to let Alison handle as much of it as possible. Experience right?

Anyway as I continued to drive she asked me a question.

"So is your wife OK with you spending the night in a hotel with me?"

I turned to look at her and she had a mischievous expression on her face. She had also crossed her legs and I got a nice sideways glance at her shapely thighs.

"What wife?" I replied.

"OH I just assumed you know, sorry I just thought," she spluttered.

"You just thought yeah this old guys gotta be married right?"

She laughed, "Something like that yeah."

"No problems," I laughed, "not an unreasonable assumption really."

I didn't elaborate and Alison went quite for a few minutes before asking

"You ever been married? Sorry don't mean to pry just curious."

I looked over to the passenger seat quickly she looked serious and intent on her question so I decided to be open and honest with her.

"Yeah I was married, didn't work out really and we drifted apart, only really got divorced in last 18 months or so. Been a difficult and strange year or so."

The silence that followed that felt quite awkward to me so I quickly filled it with a question to her.

"OK what about you? loved up? Boyfriend back home while living it up at college?"

She laughed and then bit her bottom lip for a second or 2 before responding.

"No boyfriend, I've always been too busy really with studying, work etc."

"What none at all?" I replied, I could barely believe this stunner had never had a boyfriend!

"Nope not really, never been in love, never had my heart broken."

"I don't believe a girl as good looking and as intelligent as you has never had a boyfriend," I stated, probably with more incredulity than I intended.

Even though I had to concentrate on driving she sort of angled towards me and gestured with her hands around herself and said "Yep hot little me 20 years old and never been touched."

I couldn't help myself, I just couldn't and replied, "We'll have to do something about that then wont we?"

She looked shocked and went quiet but I was sure I saw a smile on her face after a while. To dial down the tension I switched the radio on and we cruised to the customer meeting.

What a nightmare, we were in with them for hours it was well after 8pm when we checked into the hotel, I booked a table for diner at 9pm and told Alison.

"Meet you in the bar in 30 minutes, I need to change and have a quick shower?"

"Sure and same," she replied.

I got down to the bar first, ordered a beer and sat down at one of the small booth tables they have in the bar area, intimate and cosy I thought, I'd changed into jeans and a T-shirt.

I saw Alison come into the bar area as she looked around for me I half stood up and waved. Smiling she indicated she was going to get a drink. I was surprised when she also ordered a pint!

She looked amazing, she had changed into a long sleeve white cotton top, skin tight faded jeans and nice casual boots with a heel. I guess as she was petite most of her wardrobe included heels.

As she sat down next to me in the booth seat I realised it was even more intimate than I had anticipated.

"Cheers," I said and as we clinked glasses, "You handled a tough situation well today. I sometimes forget that you have to go back to college. I'd hire you full time now."

Alison flushed with pride and said, "Would you really? that's so cool but I want to finish my degree just one small year to go, one last year. I want to enjoy it before work and stuff takes over."

"I hear ya, I hear ya," I replied, "Well in that case here's to a successful day and to you finishing your degree."

As we sat and drank I had to ask the question that had been at the back of my mind since the car.

"So hot little you never been touched? Really?"

Alison laughed, "I knew there was no getting away from that moment of sarcasm. Well not really you know, I'm not quite an innocent little girl but yeah I, well errrrr." She looked up directly at me. "Thing is I always prioritise other things so yeah I've fooled around, done stuff, you know masturbation, BJ's but never gone all the way!"

I don't think I hid my surprise at all, not sure I wanted to. Before I could say anything she continued.

"Must seem silly to you but sometimes it bothers me, I mean everyone talks about sex all the time, I think half the interns are fucking each other senseless. But I just want to learn and do my job well. It's kind of the way I am."

I reached out to her and put a hand on her arm. "Nothing wrong with that Alison, nothing at all, I was just curious is all after you said that in the car. None of my business at all really."

She looked at me quite directly then and I wasn't sure what was going on in her head at that moment. I still wanted to fuck her and this seemed a moment that could lead to that but had a life of its own!

Mastergo
Mastergo
283 Followers