The Office: Not the Jealous Type

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could here Pam's heavy breathing slowing. "Fuck... oh god, that was good. Ooh!! Picture! Picture! Picture!!"

Erin brought his still hard cock to her lips and licked and sucked up the last ounces of his white stuff. "Mmm, so tasty." She said as she took it in.

"Fuck Erin you're one hot lady. Just stay exactly how you are. Don't move," He begged holding his finger up to her as he walked to get his phone. His huge but softening appendage swung from side to side as he did leading Erin to again swoon at how big and gorgeous his cock is. Returning with his phone he said, "I've got to get a picture."

"Oh yeah, send me a copy too." Erin said as re-created exactly her expression and position from when she was accepting his cream onto her face. He quickly sent it to Pam and showed Erin the photo. "Oh my god that is no nasty! I love it!"

"Oh boy, she's right!" Pam suddenly laughed. "Wow, she looks so good plastered with you jizz. Oh Jim, I can't wait to get back to you on Sunday so you can do that to me."

Jim got dressed in a flash and offered Erin his hand to help her clean up in the ladies. "Let's get you cleaned up shall we."

She took his hand smiling happily. "Yes, Jim. Thank you." He couldn't resist close attention to detail when he was wiping her voluptuous breasts clean of his thick spunk. She'd occasionally ask for him to feed her a finger full and she'd suck it off very erotically smiling seductively at him.

Ten minutes later they were all clean up and ready to leave for the weekend. "Well that was a really great way to end the week," Jim told her. "I had a great time. Thanks Erin."

"It was amazing Jim. Thank you so much. I loved every second of it," she gushed.

"Babe, keep the door open for other hook ups. This was great," Pam said as if he was being a useless male. "You don't exactly put yourself forward do you Jim." Pam laughed. "No wonder it took us years to get together."

Jim chuckled. "I did too Erin. Hey we could hook up again sometime if you like."

"Really." Her eyes lighted up. "That would be great. Anytime you want." They had a final kiss for the week. He had a quick grope of her breasts and her a quick feel of his soft cock before they parted.

As he walked to his car he let out an amused sigh. "Have I told you how much I love you recently, Beesly?"

"You show me every day, Halpert." She sighed.

"I can't believe that just happened. Are you really wanting me to do this kind of thing again? You know you're all I want or need don't you? That could have gone so badly too. What if she wasn't interested?"

"What can I say babe, it turns me on. I figured you may be the sweetest, most thoughtful husband ever but at the end of the day you're still male. What male wouldn't want to enjoy Erin, she's so pretty. Pretty darn kinky too."

"I know, can you believe that!!"

"Yeah, it's so lucky that you still glance to reception all too often. I guess all those years of pining for me paid off again."

"What do you mean?"

"Well she was getting freaked out by your looks over and I heard her talking to Kelly about it. She was saying that she liked it but uncomfortable because you're married. Well I had a word and told her I'd not mind. I didn't let on that you're only looking that way out of habit. I didn't tell her that I used to look at Ryan the same when you left Scranton."

"You are the greatest Pam. I love you."

"Love you too. Ooh, my train's arriving. I guess I'm off for booze and strippers. I wonder if I'll meet my Erin there. Bye babe."

Jim was left stunned by her last remark.

12