The Office: Pam is Proactive Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam finds out the consequences of Friday's events.
2.7k words
4.24
40.2k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam worked the long plastic shaft in and out between her legs as she lay on her bed, her back arched and her body contorted as she relived the previous Friday's events. She fantasized that she could still taste Michael's cum but her jaw was still slightly sore from when she was getting gouged by Michael's cock. Roy was in the shower singing horribly and Pam was doing her best to block that out. She stuffed the long black dildo into her as far it went and gasped at the sensation. Completely aroused she shoved two of her fingers up her own ass to stimulate herself further. Her body shuddered wildly for 30 seconds straight as she slowly rocked herself back to normality as her brain registered the sound of the shower turning off. Roy stepped out and was in the room within a second. Having no time, Pam quickly pulled her fingers out of herself but had no choice but to leave the thick dildo rammed inside of her.

"Hey babe, are you ever going to get up today?" Roy asked on his way into the closet to change.

"Just a little tired from yesterday," Pam replied as she eyed her fiancé.

Pam quickly reached down and removed the slick plastic rod and wiped it clean while putting it back in the shoebox under her side of the bed. She then stepped out from under the covers and fell straight to the ground because she forgot her panties were down around her ankles.

Embarrassed but relieved that Roy didn't notice, she got up and went to shower before work. As hot water steamed down over her glistening body, Pam remembered what she and Michael had done last Friday and a rush of panic came to her. She worried about how Michael would react today as he was horrible at keeping secrets. She smiled at herself as this was a story that Michael would surely be doubted on. She hoped he would keep his mouth shut and who knows, there may be something in it for him if he does, Pam thought.

Stepping out of the shower, Pam grabbed a towel and dried herself as she stood in front of the mirror examining herself. She did her usual maintenance and bodily cleaning and was reaching down under the sink for some toothpaste as she felt two rough hands grab her hips roughly from behind.

"Don't move," Roy grunted as he spread her legs open slightly wider.

"Roy! I'm getting ready!" Pam gasped completely surprised and annoyed that her horny fiancé had decided to mount her without warning. "Stop it, I have to--,"

But Pam was cut off when Roy's already hardened member was roughly forced into her pussy. When mounting her, he gruffly pinned her to the sink and mirror as she succumbed to the big man's muscular frame. Pam just had to stand there bent over and take it as her fiancé grunted louder and louder as he pumped in and out of her. She winced as he popped his knee up on the sink and really started to attack her like a feral dog, grunting like a madman possessed. Pam's head was getting slammed into the mirror as she struggled to remain on her feet from the brutal pumping.

He started really thrusting harder as the grunting got more maniacal and was coming closer to climax. Roy roughly fondled Pam's breasts and sloppily rubbing her clit as he rammed her. She closed her eyes and waited for him to finish, there was just no way to stop him when he was in this type of mood.

"Get down on your knees," Roy grunted at her as he pulled out and forced her in that position anyways.

"Roy, I just took a show--" Pam got out before the first white hot rope of Roy's semen hit her square in the face, dripping from her forehead down her nose to her mouth. The first blast was immediately followed by a few more splashes as Pam's face and hair were soon covered in hot white cum that dripped down her deeply reddened face to coat her breasts and thighs.

"Oh Babe, I needed that," Roy chuckled as he tousled her hair.

Pam silently watched as Roy turned and left the bathroom. Fuming, she started the hot water again and stepped back into the shower to wash herself off as she thought of ways to get back at Roy. It was bad enough that he had been out drinking both nights of the weekend, but she found another phone number in Roy's pants. It was probably from some stripper or skank he met out at the bar, Pam decided. She was slowly starting to accept that she wasn't all that attracted to Roy anymore. Preoccupied with her thoughts, she finished showering and stepped out. She then quickly got ready for work, choosing her usual demure attire. By the time she had grabbed a cup of coffee, Roy was honking the horn from the driveway yelling at her to hurry.

The ride to work was quick and pulling into the parking lot the events of yesterday rushed back at her all at once. She instantly blushed as panic started to set in. What would Michael do? What should I do? She decided to act like nothing had ever happened with Michael, and the usual office dynamic of the employees not believing a word Michael says would naturally continue. They both exited the car and made for the building.

"Roy, Stop!" Pam turned and exclaimed after he squeezed her ass as he went around the side of the building to the loading dock. "Jim! Good morning!" She beamed as she caught sight of an odd looking Jim Halpert. He was acting nervous and didn't make direct eye contact.

"Morning Beesley," Jim muttered with a nervous attempt at a smile. Pam quizzically looked at him but then quickly queried him about his weekend while making up her own story to cover her boring weekend alone.

The elevator opened and Pam exited first, Jim staying behind to admire her figure from behind. He felt the telltale slight pinprick that announced his impending arousal and quickly brought himself back to reality and followed Pam into the office.

Pam put her things down and sat down at her desk. She looked up and saw that Michael was parting the blinds to stare at her from his office. He lingered too long and then retreated back into his office. The door was shut and nobody approached it.

Jim was staring at a blank desktop, his eyes vacant, stuck in a distant stare. His knee was bouncing nervously and then he finally said, "Fuck it." He stood up and approached the receptionist.

"Beesley, do you want to come into the conference room and check out what I will introduce as a "Special Presentation" at Movie Monday today?" Jim asked as he leaned up against the desk.

He was too nervous to play it completely cool and his guilty looking smile did not go unnoticed.

"Yeah, give me a minute I have to save something," Pam replied and she watched him turn and enter the conference room. She noticed that all of the blinds were then closed shut one by one. She got up from the desk and then went into the room and sat down. Jim shut the door and turned. She heard the click of the lock but she didn't see it. There weren't any chairs in the room yet so Pam was staring at the tv with her back to the door when Jim picked up the remote and turned it on.

"I think you will find this intriguing," Jim announced cryptically.

Pam turned slightly, enough to see Jim extend the remote and press play.

"I have an idea for that" a tinny voice emitted from the tv speakers.

Pam froze. Her entire face flushed instantly, turning a deep red as her mind grasped what she was looking at and with whom. She was staring at herself, naked as she walked around and laid down on her back on Michael's desk. Her head was at the edge of the frame and all of sudden a large dick slowly is slipped into her mouth. It was only a second before Pam saw herself on screen reach and pull Michael closer to her, shoving his cock deeper into her throat.

Pam instantly felt an enormous rush from between her legs running up her entire body once again making every hair stand on end. She was so shocked it took her a minute to remember Jim was in the room with her. She turned to see a devilish grin.

"I was trying to get a whole day's footage of Michael procrastinating so I could make a sweet time lapse video for this afternoon..." Jim trailed off. "But I was surprised to see Ms. Beesley acting like such a slut."

Pam was being quickly overwhelmed by her lust and turned sharply. "I want that tape, Jim" she said moving closer to him and looking up into his eyes innocently.Jim stepped even closer reaching around and roughly grabbed Pam's ass and brought her body to his. She gasped and smiled seductively back up at him as his hands continuously groped her luscious behind.

Jim could not control himself any longer. Pam was looking at him with a look of pure sexual need and she wasn't backing away from him. She reached down and grabbed his stiffening member, causing him to jump unexpectedly. She rubbed him up and down grinning mischievously as Jim's eyes rolled back into his head. His cock was fully alert within seconds, his raw power flexing hard against the fabric of his pants. Pam laughed as Jim brought his eyes back to meet hers as they passionately kissed, their thoughts completely surrendered to lust.

They finally unlocked from their entwining embrace and seemed to have the same exact thought at the same moment. Pam hurriedly started unbuttoning her blouse, as she kicked off her heels. The purple bra she was wearing looked too small and could barely contain her bouncing breasts as she hopped up and down getting out of her clothes. In a moment she was down to just her panties as she unzipped her skirt and slid out of it, letting it fall to her ankles as she wiggled her curvy hips. She was wearing full purple panties that also looked to be a couple sizes too small hugging what Jim knew to be an absolutely immaculate pussy.

Jim froze with his shirt halfway off as he was shocked by the beautiful woman getting nude in front of him. A woman he had fantasized about since the day they had met. Pam took the opportunity to grab Jim by his belt buckle as she began to unfasten it and unbutton his pants. Jim finished pulling his shirt off as Pam slid the zipper down on his pants, easing them down to his ankles and slowly lifting both feet. As Pam lowered herself to her knees Jim looked down upon her greedily, his bulging cock stretching his underwear just inches from Pam's face.

Pam reached down into his underwear and massaged Jim's manhood with her soft hand. She reached all the way down to grab both balls and massaged them inside his briefs. Jim moaned slightly as Pam now stopped to pull his underwear down with both hands. Jim's eager cock bounced out and Pam instantly grabbed it, twisting and gently kneading the pulsing member as she stood up, staring him in the eyes.

Jim reached and his hand plunged down into Pam's panties discovering she was more than ready for him. She looked at him with her beautiful eyes as his fingers probed between her legs. Her eyes closed momentarily as he pulled the panties down and off her legs. She was opening the clasp of her bra as Jim rose cupping her breasts the moment they swung free of their restraints.

"Oh my god," Jim blurted.

Pam laughed as she blushed and replied, "I can say the same to you, Mr. Halpert." As she said it she squeezed his throbbing cock, staring at it in awe.

Jim grabbed her hips and guided Pam up onto the edge of the conference room table. He positioned her hips just right and hooked both of his arms under her knees to spread her legs. Pam quickly wrapped her hands round Jim's neck and pulled herself close to him. He missed with the first pass cock sliding over her belly. He held onto the table with both hands for support and looked down to slowly guide his cock into Pam.

Pam moaned too loudly as Jim pumped into her slowly for the first time. Jim and Pam locked gazes as Jim slowly slid his steely cock inside her. Her face was contorted from the effort of taking in more and more of Jim's full length with each pump. She winced as he finally thrust himself all the way inside of her, but soon her hips were shuddering as waves of pleasure rode up and down her body as she held on tightly while Jim pumped repeatedly inside of her. She bit her lip and hummed a moan of pure delight. Jim's face was beginning to glisten from the effort and Pam roughly pulled him towards her kissing him wildly, her cheeks rosy from excitement.

Pam could only hold on for her life as Jim picked up speed with his thrusts. Her tits were bouncing rapidly as Jim pounded and pounded into her. He suddenly picked Pam up off the table and pulled his pulsing cock out of her, helping her stand up. His hand roamed down to her pussy and around to her ass as he slid a finger quickly into her asshole, catching her by surprise. She jumped slightly and tried to turn and face Jim, but he pushed her down over the table as he slid two more fingers inside of her ass forcing an audible moan. Jim's cock was still glistening from Pam's pussy and he lined himself up behind her and pushed his cock head into the opening of her ass.

"Oh my god," Pam nearly shouted. She had never tried anal before and it felt as if a baseball bat had been shoved inside of her. Jim smiled because that was barely the head of his cock and Pam had a big surprise coming. He eased it further and Pam nearly fainted with pleasure, her knees weakening. Jim was nearing climax and he used a chair to put his leg up so he could mount Pam further. Pam started shaking uncontrollably as Jim sharply slid his cock the rest of the way.

"Fuck!" Jim exclaimed as he thrust his hips into Pam as hard as he could. His thrumming cock started to convulse and inject load after load of his hot cum into her tight ass. Jim shook and shuddered as he finally emptied himself inside of her. He slowly backed out of her, his cum sliding out and down her leg as his cock popped out.

Coming back to reality while laying face down on the conference room table, Pam's breathing steadied and she turned to see Jim getting his underwear and pants back on. She stared at him matter-of-factly, completely nude and Jim had to admit she looked amazing and fierce with determination.

"Jim I want that tape."

"Take it, that's my only copy," he replied.

"How do I know you aren't lying, Halpert?" Pam worried.

"Pam, I got what I wanted, I'm not an asshole," He tried to assure her.

"If this gets out I will be ruined here. Everything Angela has ever said about me will be true." Pam said as she started to dress herself again.

"Screw Angela, Pam. Only Michael, you and I will ever know anything about this," Jim said.

Finally assuaged Pam clasped her bra and buttoned her shirt back up. She looked at him and smiled the same mischievous smile that got her in trouble in the first place. She kissed him quickly, playfully squeezed his ass and headed for the door, looking back and holding a solitary finger to her lips to remind him to be discreet. She left the room first and Jim stayed behind slightly to rearrange the room before he left and went back to sit at his desk. But not before smiling to himself and collecting the hidden camera that was hiding on the shelf of the moving TV stand...