The Office: Pam is Proactive Ch. 04

Story Info
Pam meets Karen.
7.6k words
4.39
38.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam is Proactive Ch. 4: Pam meets Karen

Pam struggled to keep her composure as the man ran his hands over her entire body. She was quivering out of a combination of fear and excitement. Her eyes met Karen's for a moment as she came through the door behind her but Karen disappeared around the corner, surrounded by the two men groping at her. As a cold hand plunged up inside Pam's sweater she cringed slightly and paused to ponder what depths she would sink to for pleasure...

--

The previous day Pam had been sitting alone in her apartment as she lazily wandered online. She was alone at her apartment and it had been months since she had been out on a date so inevitably she eventually found herself at a couple porn sites.

After the last incident in the conference room at the office, Jim had accepted a promotion and a move to Connecticut. Pam had been stunned. She was even more so when he returned a couple months later when the Connecticut branch merged with Scranton with a new girlfriend in tow. Karen was her name and she was beautiful in her own right, a skinny brunette with silken hair, bronze skin and a dazzling smile that lit up her face. She was kind of intimidating to Pam at first, she strode in confidently in her business attire, still drawing eyes in that usually drab type of clothing. But Pam was too jealous to be intimidated and she soon resented having to see them together right in front of her that first week the two branches merged. Jim had made a point of parading her around in front of everyone, and she thought he was deliberately doing it in her face.

Frustrated with herself for wasting time thinking about them again, Pam directed her attention to her own needs and unbuttoned her jeans. She slid the zipper down allowing her hand to slide into the white cotton panties that peeked out from under the denim. Pam leaned back in her chair, letting her left hand wander and her right hand control the computer. She shuffled through a couple dozen sites with various fetishes until she finally landed on a video of a student seducing her teacher.

Pam watched as the teacher delicately placed the girl's hand on his throbbing cock. As he showed her how to stroke him Pam's back arched as she began to rub herself faster and faster. Her head slumped back and her eyes rolled back into her head as she nearly shuddered in ecstasy. A vivid memory came rushing back to Pam and enveloped her entire consciousness.

--

She could still remember the stillness of the empty office after she entered when her knock went unanswered. The desk was in the center of the room with a window and radiator behind it. There were papers randomly strewn across the cheap particle board desk. A brown paper bag was lying out on top of the papers but she couldn't tell what was in it. An old fashioned generic school clock hung on the wall announcing the afternoon hour. Sunlight fell across a collection of boxes of equipment in the corner.

She sat in one of the metal folding chairs that were facing the desk. Pam was nervous. She had a slight crush on her coach. It was hard for her to deny, he had taken a decided interest in her ever since he had met her early on in the fall. He singled her out in practice a lot, and always made an effort to stop and chat with her wherever he saw her on the school grounds. Pam liked the attention, especially since most of the team thought the young coach was hot.

She heard indistinguishable voices from down the tiny hallway and figured the coach was talking to someone else. She couldn't know that in reality her coach had the advantage of knowing who she was long before Pam got to know him as one of the volleyball assistant coaches.

Footsteps from the hall announced his arrival. Pam turned her head to look over her shoulder and smiled up at her coach.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said stepping into the room. "You know, the other day I was talking to Coach Wilson," coach said as he looked down at Pam and smiled as he sat in the chair next to her. "She told me that you came here from St. Joseph's."

Pam nodded, not saying anything because she was slightly confused and suddenly more alert. Coach looked a little different for some reason. He was staring at her confidently and it was slightly unnerving Pam. She usually had the ability to make him blush as only older men do when younger women exert their charm over them.

He put his hand on Pam's knee and held it there. She felt the warmth of his hand on her bare knee and started to flush. Had he seen her constantly smiling at him all season? She was always glowing when he was around which had the effect of looking like she was constantly flirting with him. That thought was fleeting.

"I worked at St. Joseph's three and half years ago." Pam froze, her eyes widening. "That was my first job out of college as an assistant." He paused as he looked down at his hand. His eyes took her legs in and worked their way up to finally meet her own. "The day I started work, a freshman girl was sent home."

Pam was shocked and embarrassed that her coach knew about the incident that led to her having to switch to a school on the other side of town. She knew that he knew her past but he was being excruciatingly slow about revealing the depth of his knowledge and there was nothing she could do.

"The girl had apparently been lured out to the parking lot by two older boys..." Coach trailed off. He didn't need to finish. He stood up slowly as his hand was sliding up Pam's exposed thigh and down towards where both thighs met.

"I had a hard-on for my whole first week as the details came out. I kept imagining meeting you, a girl so eager to please," coach said as his hand cupped her pussy from the outside of her gym shorts. "I can remember the bitter disappointment when I learned you just left."

Pam was completely flushed now and her instincts were starting to blur her focus. She began to breathe harder, her chest swelling rhythmically against the fabric of her bra as coach's hand started to slowly rub her. Her head turned slightly and she saw that the door was still wide open. The threat of discovery only excited her further.

"But I never forgot her name," he said, nearly whispering in her ear, "Pamela Beesly." She gently shuddered as she leaned back in the chair, closing her eyes and spreading her legs. She could remember thinking that she wasn't supposed to be doing this, but not being able to stop her instincts from allowing coach to put his hands anywhere on her that he pleased.

Pam felt her shirt being pushed up to expose her midriff. Coach was standing behind her chair now, his left hand supporting him. She felt his large, warm palm on her belly and she struggled to calm herself as she was now starting to shake nervously. She looked back up at him innocently as he forced his hand under the elastic band of her shorts and slid his hand down across her bare pussy.

Her eyelids faltered and she bit her lower lip as her body relaxed, inviting the waves of pleasure rippling through her body. Her head was slumped back and eyes fully closed when they heard footsteps coming from the hall.

Pam became instantly alert and her heart pounded in her chest as coach quickly pulled his hands out of her shorts and started to move to his chair behind his desk. The footsteps got louder momentarily and they waited for someone to walk past the open door. Instead, they heard a door creak and the footsteps quiet slightly. Just then a phone rang in one of the adjacent offices and they heard it answered from what seemed like next door.

Coach went and peeked into the hall, turned and smiled at Pam. She eased slightly as he whispered, "Coach Wilson. She's on the phone." He reached down and rubbed her tits as Pam concentrated on the sound of her head coach Tina on the phone, bits of conversation floating into the hallway and bouncing into the office they occupied.

Pam calmed down enough to register the sound of pants unbuttoning and unzipping behind her. She tensed again and stood up quickly.

"Coach," she whispered with an urgent look on her face, grabbing his hands to stop them from removing his pants any further, "We can't—I won't, not while she's right there!" She was standing, staring up into his eyes with a pleading look on her face. The office was still, the only sound was the mumbled half of the conversation in the next room.

He put his hand on her shoulder and she relaxed. The touch of his warm hand on her skin was reassuring. He was calm, deliberate and determined to enjoy as much of this as he could. He let it run down her arm, his fingers brushing her porcelain skin causing a slight shiver and he grasped her soft hand with his. She looked up at him, fully entranced by his boldness and her own desires being unleashed. He slowly caressed her hand and moved it towards his body. Her heart started beating ferociously as her hand made contact with his stomach. He gently guided her hand and she slid it down his warm body.

She looked down to see a bulge in his underwear. She could see the outline of his cock and thought he must already be hard for her. She looked up briefly and smiled at the eagerness she perceived in him. With one hand she held the elastic of his boxer briefs back and with the other she reached in and let out an audible gasp.

Pam's fingers were wrapped around a mostly flaccid cock and she looked up quickly after she tugged the boxers down a bit. She put her hand back on his cock and she stared into her coach's eyes, her mouth open in awe as his face contorted in pleasure. She felt the rhythmic pulsing of blood rushing to his cock. They maneuvered behind the desk but remained standing with the top of Pam's head barely coming up to her coach's chin. She wouldn't let go of his cock, constantly moving her hands over it as they positioned themselves. Within seconds she was gently stroking a rigid, steely cock and slightly smiling as she noticed Coach struggling to stay quiet.

Pam looked up at him, her stare unbroken as she jerked his cock faster and faster. His mouth was open in a silent exhortation as her hands massaged in a circular motion. Pam felt the cock convulse and the muscles tighten and she slowed her pumping hands.

He relaxed, his feet fell flat and he nearly fell back into his desk chair. Pam leaned back on the desk, her right hand pawing at his cock. She rocked on her hips slightly, just enough to drive him crazy with lust. He grabbed her by the hips, both still trying to remain quiet. He flipped her suddenly causing her to fall over the desk, almost knocking the bag off the desk.

As Pam was bent over, coach yanked the shorts down to her knees taking her grey panties with them. Pam was face down in a pile of loose papers as she felt the tip of his cock rub up against her bare ass and pussy. Pam was excited that he was pinning her to the desk with his hand spread out, pressing down in the center of her back.

She fought his arm and pushed herself up enough on her elbow to turn her head and look at him longingly right at the moment the head of his cock was sliding into her.

"AH—!" Pam exclaimed before Coach muzzled her with his hand. He slightly widened his stance and then slowly ground his hips into her. He glanced down and marveled at the sight of his stiff cock penetrating his fantasy girl. Her tiny senior ass was accepting his cock willingly and he felt the continued vibration of her trying to moan through his hand.

Coach's dominating position was only turning him on more, it seemed. Pam could sense a physical transformation taking hold of her coach. He had his right hand on her hip now to steady himself. His left hand was still firmly cupped over Pam's mouth and he now completely controlled her body. Pam was reminded of how she had fantasized about controlling her coach they way she had control over the boys in her class. She couldn't help but notice that her little fantasy of control had no reality behind it. She was being pinned to her volleyball coach's desk as he rammed her from behind. Her knees weakened as a strange feeling began to take hold in her.

With each thrust of his cock she gasped and quivered. Coach's cock was larger than any of the boys in her class and his girth was being used like a weapon. He held her tighter now as his spastic jabs gained more and more force. He paused and stood up fully to catch his breath momentarily and looked down again to appreciate the beauty of seeing Pam's ass being split. Her shorts and panties were forcing her knees to stay together creating a lovely sight and she caught her coach off guard as she bent her knees during the momentary lull and her ass slid back towards him, enveloping his cock slowly.

Coach could only mumble a grunt as Pam began to work his cock by sliding her hips back towards him and turning her head to throw him a look of pure innocence. She smiled wickedly as she saw him throw his head back and his face contort with pleasure.

He was struggling to keep his composure and Pam felt him tense up behind her forcing him to grab on to the desk for support. She wiggled her butt and he let out an audible grunt as he had to grasp her hip to slow her down and delay his impending release. She momentarily forgot about controlling their pace as she became overwhelmed with the feeling of imminent release. Afraid of setting her body free, she naturally resisted at first but was soon her whole body was vibrating and she went nearly limp from the spasms of pleasure coursing through her body.

If Pam were not lying bent over the desk, she would have certainly been on the floor because her limbs failed her as she thrashed in silent pleasure. A low pitched hum was all that could be heard escaping from her silenced mouth but she was releasing a purely guttural torrent of noise as she bucked and shook.

Pam slowly became aware of the room again as her coach continued to pump in and out of her. His pace increased and he was forced to finally remove his hand from her mouth. He couldn't steady himself with just one hand as he pumped this fast. Pam was slow to realize what was about to happen, and she was too slow to say anything.

Coach gave a climactic thrust, burying his entire length inside of her and she would have shouted out if she hadn't bit down on her lip. Just as she felt coach's entire body go rigid, he slammed his cock all the way inside her and his hips spasmed with pure joy as he shot what seemed to be endless jets of his cum inside her.

"I'll get back to you on Monday."

They both heard the voice and they froze instinctually, which allowed them to also hear the phone being hung up. The noise of a chair scooting backwards was quickly followed by footsteps getting louder.

Frozen in place they were both too shocked to move, not that it would have helped. Coach would never be able to hide himself in the state he was currently in, even if his engorged cock wasn't currently inside one of his senior players. His heart in his throat he looked down to enjoy what he was sure would be his last memory of freedom.

At the last second, as if reality suddenly hit her again, Pam tried to move but was held still by her coach. They both tensed as the footsteps reached the linoleum of the hall, every sense in Pam's body screaming at her to run and shut the door. They had both realized that any sudden noise from what Coach Tina thought was an empty office would surely elicit an inspection.

They heard a door shut and the click of a lock engaging, both closing their eyes in silent concentration. The footsteps continued. It took them several seconds to register that the footsteps were receding down the hall and they sighed in unison. Their slightly sweaty bodies were still pressed against each other in the most compromising of positions.

Eventually he pulled up and away and brought her up off the desk to stand in front of him, his hands exploring her body and her hands exploring his. He bent and kissed her, making her smile and blush, then reached down and pulled her shorts and panties back up into place.

The energy from their encounter still hung in the room and neither wanted to part, only doing so when a sudden noise announced the arrival of someone else in the hall. Pam lingered at the door until she noticed the time and left down the hall with a smile that wouldn't leave her face for days.

--

Pam was mentally checked out. The video of the schoolgirl and her teacher was still playing but Pam's mind was back in her senior year of high school. She kept brushing against the feeling she was driving for only for it to escape her. She usually had no problems getting herself off remembering the encounter with Coach. She still saw him as the same vibrant young former athlete from that day and it drove her crazy remembering that stolen excitement.

She was coming out of the memory too fast, quickly losing her steam. Trying her hardest she gave it one more chance than collapsed in the chair, opening her eyes in disgust at her failure. She was ridiculously horny but she couldn't get herself off. Ever since Jim left Scranton and went up to Connecticut she was left feeling wholly unsatisfied. He had gone and now returned with this new girl Karen. She flushed remembering how excited she had been for his return, only to have the grin replaced by tears when she spotted the two holding hands and being obviously intimate.

Her alone time was ruined. She couldn't get off thinking of that bitch Karen, she thought as she got dressed. Jim was hers and a tiny idea grew in her mind as she reclined in her chair with a devilish grin creeping across her face. It would be tricky. Karen had been very nice and sweet when she introduced herself, but she seemed very smart. Pam was perhaps a bit too cold to her when they met and she decided that would most assuredly change. Karen had been eating alone at her desk because Jim had been out on sales calls all week. Nobody but the weird guy Andy and Jim talked to her in the office and Jim would be gone all the time now reestablishing contact with his old customers. Pam sensed an opening.

Pam went to bed that night scheming her way to some sort of twisted revenge and awoke full of energy the next morning. She pulled out her favorite bra and panties and pulled it on as quickly as she could, fixing clasps here and there and straightening and pulling until she was satisfied looking in her mirror. She then covered it with her usually conservative sweater and skirt combination. She still looked powerfully sexual, her bust was testing the strength of the fabric of her sweater and her skirt neatly hugged her waist and her beautiful behind.

She was the first one at the office as usual and was soon so swamped with calls that she hadn't realized it was almost time for lunch. She waiting during a small respite from answering her phone and spotted Karen staring at the plastic container holding her lunch. She got up and walked over to her desk, noticing Jim's was conspicuously untouched and empty.

"Hey Karen," Pam announced, trying to sound nice and welcoming.

"Oh hey, it's Pam right? Sorry I'm so bad with names," Karen said smiling nervously and turning to face her.

Pam heavily laid on her charms and smiled as she replied, "You got it right, don't be so hard on yourself, you look nervous." Pam confidently slid onto an empty portion of her desk and coyly looked down to Karen.

"Where is Jim?" Pam asked as she twirled her hair innocently.

"Oh he called me last night and said David Wallace wanted him in New York today so he wouldn't be here."

"Oh, you two aren't living together?" Karen flushed and the smile vanished a bit, Pam had seen she hit a sore spot. "I'm sorry...I just thought...none of my business," Pam stammered.

"No, its totally fine," Karen recovered, "I found a small place that is okay with month-to-month and he moved back in with his old roommate until we can get settled."