The Office-Pam's Dilemma

Story Info
Pam is confronted with a dilemma that she must face.
2.4k words
4.18
44.9k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was sitting in yet another conference meeting more angry than ever before. She had just learned earlier that Michael of all people were dating her mother and her and Michael had just got into am extreme exchange of words. Everyone in the conference room staring them down as theirs eyes locked down onto one another.

"Pam, I think we should settle this in my office immediately, everyone else go back to work." Michael announced to everyone else that statement and Pam followed Michael into his office and slammed the door, blinds down already from earlier when Michael was taking a nap pretending to do work so no one would notice.

"Michael, I can make this very easy for you, you need to stop dating my mother right now or I swear to God." Pam expressed once more about how angry she was and her hatred towards the idea of Michael sleeping with her mother.

"Pam I understand where you're coming from, I do, but frankly we are happy and you're just going to have to accept that, also it's the best sex I've ever had so." Michael watched Pam's face get super angry as Michael just expressed his words to Pam, and Pam headed to the door to walk out until she thought of a plan, a terrible plan but a plan nonetheless on a way she could maybe stop Michael from dating her mom.

Pam walked back to the front of Michael's desk, and stared him right in the eyes and took a deep sigh as she then told Michael, "fuck me instead." Michael shook his head in shock and asked with his eyes for Pam to repeat what he thought he just heard."I'll let you fuck me this one time, and in return you break up with my mom right away." He didn't know what to think or do. Pam's mom was wonderful, an amazing relationship they started off having, but this was Pam that he had a chance to fuck. The woman he always thought of and stared down countless times, the woman he tried to kiss once but was rejected, and here she was right now standing in front of him offering herself to him. He had no choice and Pam knew it was an offer he wouldn't be able to resist.

Pam took his silence as an okay and walked slowly around the desk to now be standing there in front of Michael. Although she knew this was crazy and knew her newlywed husband Jim was right outside the door, she desperately wanted her mother to be single to the point where her father would realize his mistake of separating from her and they would get back together one day. That couldn't happen if Michael and her mom kept on with this relationship so she knew she had no choice.

Pam didn't really know where to begin nor did Michael as they were both in shock from what was about to happen. Michael finally not letting another moment pass and have Pam change her mind reached up with one hand and grabbed Pam's breast, moving it around hidden behind all those clothes. Pam looked down at his hand feeling so strange that I wasn't Jim's hand doing the moving, but she tried to concentrate and focus on the task at hand.

Michael continued touching her chest with one hand and now grabbed Pam's hand with the other and put it on his outside of his pants. He moved her hand up and down on his dick as she was now stroking it to the rhythm Michael moved her hand to. He let go and Pam continued now on her own moving her hand on his dick while this time Michael was feeling both tits with his hands over her shirt.

Pam decided to take this up a notch realizing this couldn't last forever as people would be suspicious if she was in there too long so she got down on her knees and began unbuckling his pants. Michael stared at her while she did so and couldn't believe what was about to happen. He ran his hands in her hair as she finished getting his pants ready to come down and he lifted up to have them do just that. Pam also removed his boxers and now Michael's cock was there for her to have her way with. She reached for it with her hand and took a full grasp of it as she took a deep sigh in shock for what she was about to do and then took a mouthful of Michael's cock.

This was a moment Michael not only dreamed of but jerked off to even in this very office. Thoughts of her walking in and just having her way with him, was one if the reasons he was always in such a great mood, praying for the day when that would happen, and here it was. Michaels hands on her head pushing it down on his cock as she sucked on it up and down and stroked it as she did so.

"Look at me when you suck that cock Pam. Do what the world's greatest boss tells you." Michael whispered to Pam and instantly she obeyed as her eyes were now focused on Michael's as she took his cock continuously up and down in her mouth making little moaning noises as she did so.

Meanwhile, Jim was just in the bathroom for duration of this time, as when the meeting was done everyone went back to work as they were told except him who was suffering from the flu this day. He walked back and noticed Pam still wasn't around yet, but there is no way she could still be in there. He decided to find out as he needed to talk to her and tell Michael anyways that he was going to head home as the flu got the best of him.

Jim knocked on the door, "Michael? Pam? I need to speak with you." Both Michael and Pam scared at what was going on, not sure how to react, Pam crawled under Michael's desk quickly not knowing how much time they had before him walked in had to react quickly. Jim walked in and Michael positioned himself to sit behind the desk perfectly with his pants still down unable to get them up before Jim walked in.

"Where's Pam?" Jim asked as Pam prayed desperately Michael didn't tell because at this point everything would be over. At that moment Michael grabbed Pam's head quietly under the desk and inserted his cock back into her mouth and Pam was shocked by that but did what Michael wanted as quiet as possible as Michael explained trying not to show off the amazing feeling of Pam's lips around his cock.

"umm she left here a while ago, she umm damn, she was mad and just had to go." Michael could barely contain his amazement of the moment as there was Pam under his desk sucking his cock while he was having a conversation with her husband right then and there.

"That's not like her not to just storm out and not tell me, sometimes she really sucks." Michael thought that was funny Jim used those choice of words seeing as though it was fitting that Pam's mouth had a cockful at the moment.

"Alright Michael well I'm gonna take the rest of the day off, not feeling good." Michael nodded and Jim closed the door behind him and walked out not even asking anyone else if Pam truly came out of the office. Not that anyone even cared to notice or remember anyways so he just collected his things and headed home to where he thought Pam was.

Once the coast was clear Pam got up from under the desk and exclaimed how close of a call that was. Michael didn't seem to care as he was removing Pam's tight little black pants and little black panties and there she was naked and in front of his eyes. He laid her down on the desk and opened her legs and stuffed his face right into her pussy. Michael was sitting in his chair still as Pam laid there over his desk and with her head down in shock to what she was feeling right now. She only looked up as she didn't want to look and see another man doing what was being done, but she couldn't resist the feeling of Michael's tongue tacking her pussy up and down and wanted to see. When she looked down at him she noticed Michael's eyes staring at her as well and now she locked eyes with him as continued licking that pussy fast and good.

"Mmm you like how I go down on you don't you? Mmm tell me you like it." Michael was now demanding Pam to respond to his questions.

"Yes Michael, it feels good, I like it." Pam couldn't believe her own ears of what she was saying.

"Say you like it Better done by me more than him. I sure like eating this pussy more than your moms. Mmmmm" Pam ignored the comment Michael said because he really was doing an amazing job getting her off as she tried to contain her noise level as she came. "Say it!" Michael demanded once again.

"I like the way you do it more than Jim." Michael smiled to that comment from Pam and now lifted her up off the desk and walked her over with him to the couch.

Michael sat down on it and moved and commanded his hands for Pam to position herself onto him. Pam reached one leg over and finally the next and sat right down on his cock that inserted herself so easily into her super wet pussy. The expression on both their faces was ecstatic as it felt so good to both of them, Michael finally had his cock into Pam, after all this time he got what he wanted. Pam was moving quick on that cock up and down and enjoying every inch of it. Pam removed her jacket she had over her nice shirt and then even removed that. Only a black bra was covering those tits until she removed that and threw it across the room. Those perfect tits were in Michael's hands as Pam's hands were on Michael's shoulders moving up and down on his cock furiously. They began making out as this time Pam was definitely not rejecting Michael's kiss this time as their tongues clashed.

Michael was now in for a real treat. He hadn't even seen or touched Pam's ass yet after this whole time had started, and Pam knew that as well. She stood up off his cock and slowly turned around to show Michael the ass that Pam knew he had locked his eyes on countless and countless times. She now placed herself back onto Michael's cock reverse cowgirl and put her hands on her tits to reveal her perfect curvy grabbable ass to Michael and his hands.

She moved up and down side to side on his cock giving him a show with that ass as she smiled while she did so knowing Michael was enjoying the show. He took those hands and finally took himself a handful of that ass and moved it around and grabbed it as Pam continued to fuck his cock hard.

"You like that ass don't you Michael. Yeah you love that little ass." Pam started to talk back to Michael the way that he did to her earlier.

"Yes I love this ass omg it's so perfect. Mmm Jim is a lucky guy. Mmm fuck so perfect." Pam responded to Michael's comment by reaching around and grabbing her own ass, even giving it a little slap as Michael had his hands over hers on her ass.

"Who's cock is better Pam? Who's cock is better?" Michael demanded to know where his ranking was between Jim and himself. Ofcourse with Pam in the moment right now had no better music to his ears than,

"Ohhh shit your cock Michael it feels soooo good. Mmm keep fucking that pussy and play with my little nice ass with your hands. Mmm stare at it." Michael obeyed Pam and continued to move her bass around with his hands and was definitely not dumb enough to remove his hands from it.

Michael now took her to the floor and began fucking her doggystyle. He knew his time was almost up, "where do you want it baby? Where should I finish, how about that pretty little mouth of yours?" Pam responded to his comment with something that made Michael feel quite evil and devious.

"No one has ever done that, I'm not that kind of girl." Pam responded to him in between moans of enjoyment as Michael was pounding her pussy from behind. He filled her around and picked her legs up on his shoulders and fucked her missionary. He loved the sight of those tits flying all around and Pam's eyes closed as she bit her lip praying to God no one could hear them.

Michael continued to fuck her hard until he finally moved up by Pam's face when she wasn't expecting it and grabbed her head with one hand and stroked his cock with the other.

"No Michael what did i say?! No one does that , I don't like that!" Pam tried to explain but her words fell short.

"Shut the fuck up and open your mouth like a good little office slut wife. Do it now or the deal is off." Pam had come all those way and after what Michael just told her she knew she had no choice and she obeyed by closing her eyes and opening her mouth. Michael came with utter joy as he watched himself happen all over and in Pam's mouth as she laid there with both hands massaging her breasts. Michael stuck his cock back in her mouth as she sucked him and the rest off and just like that it was over and Michael and Pam both got what they wanted.

Michael kept the end of the bargain by breaking it off with Pam's mom soon after Pam got cleaned up and left. Michael was the true winner though, as although he wasn't the first to kiss Pam, date Pam, or even marry Pam he was the first to do something to her, and that will always be a amazing memory.

That whole experience Michael and even Pam though she would try to lie and not admit, was something they would never forget.

The end

Coming up next, yet another individual office episode, hope all of you enjoy